rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela Datasheet

Venezuela Datasheet

Just came back to Venezuela for 2nd time in less than 2 months and it isnt as bad as you`d imagine!!

This is my first time writting a thread here I`m not really good with this kind of thing but I`ll try

First I`d like to share some trip tips

1. If you come to Venezuela bring some dollar bills for exchanging
2. If you`re coming from the colombian or brazilian border, dont exchange pesos or reais to bolivar instead exchange pesos to dollars and only then exchange dollars to bolivares on the venezuelan side
3. Use both dolartoday.com and bolivarcucuta.com for knowing the exchange rate, you`ll hardly get what you see there if you want cash, expect to pay a differance of up to 20% less everything else is just bullshit
4. For money transger you can expect to get almost the same rate you see on these page, bolviarcucuta is more realible than dolartoday( yes its DOLAR NOT DOLLAR)
5. They didnt ask for yellow fever vaccination
6. Only use Booking and Google for knowing about hotels, the prices there arent the same you`ll pay thats because if you dont know venezuela have 2 exchange rates, one official and a black market exchange rate
7. Dont pay nothing in Dollars or it`s gonna be expensive
8. Most venezuelan hotels dont have wifi in the rooms, bad wifi in the lobby and some even dont have wifi ( Yes im talking about 4 star hotels)
9. Avoid talking to police/millitary officers and if they talk to you, only answer what they ask you, dont talk too much
10. Get the numers of your ambassy ready if they want to fuck you up and trait with calling your ambassy but at the same time be respectfull to them
11. get a copy of your passport, cops can try to steal it they also can see you have a lot of stamps and start making some silly questions and think you`re rich
12. Every contact with cops can end up peacefully and with no cost but it may take a long time, normally they only want money if you dont have patience, ask them "como podemos arreglar eso?"(how can we solve this ?) they may say they want "pal fresco" ( thats how they call it when they want some money)
13. As you can see, spanish is a MUST. Not only because venezuelans speak fast but also because most people in Venezuela dont speak spanish and you`ll need it to get out of the situation
14. You`ll need a local in order to move around in Venezuela, they can also get you a venezuelan sim card wich is a must ( less than 1 usd for 1gb of internet) and a debt card, once you get a venezuelan debt card you can find somebody that exchanges money and they can exchange from your homecountry bank account to this venezuelan account, make sure you have numero de cedula, the password and the internet acess. A venezuelan guy that lended me his card stole me
15. Aribnb prices are way too expensive from a venezuelan perspective but you could get a private room in order to befriend some locals, I paid 70 USD for a private room 1 week but they traited me like a king
16. If you want to really cheap prices, 20-40 USD for a private room in a good location and safer location you``ll have to look for local webpages for a hole apartament Its gonna be complicated as they may want a contract and stuff I`m talking with a guy and asking to rent both of his rooms in an apartament in a good neighborhood in Caracas for 40 usd. Private message me or I`ll try to type the pages later
17. For good exchange rates
18. If you like P4P its only 4-5 USD here for some hote chicks. Models like chicks can come to 10-15USD
19. Hotels may not have water or electricity sometimes. Helped to me that I stayed 2 days without going out because I couldnt take a shower
20. If you run out of cash go to a restaurant or a store and ask por "avance". They may charge you up to 20% and good luck its hard to find somebody
21. Bear in mind that exchanging money on the black market and asking for avance is illegal, for avance go to a restaurant that may have be kind of the staff, order some food pay pretend that you`re going and then ask the waiter"do you know somebody that does avance?"- worked for me
22. For exchanging your dollars to bolviares(efectivo/cash) a good option is going to 4-5 star hotels
23. I strongly advise you to not do drugs in Venezuela
24. Only take a cab on the street if you really have no other option otherwise call a cab company or ask the hotel staff to order you a cab

About some myths

1. Criminality is high but a double sense of common sense and you`ll do alright
2. People go out at night even in Caracas
3. Theres food and if you go to restaurants you wont staver now and then they may miss one of another thing on their menu but you`ll do right
4. There are many bad people in Venezuela but the majority are still honest, hard working people ( yes sometimes you`ll find some guys who will try to fuck you up)
5. You can walk with your phone ( on your pockets), just be smart and dont show it around
6. For white, fair haired and eyed guys ... well, in my airbnbn accomodation that used to be a danish guy that lived 3 months in Caracas. He was doing his tesis on humans rights, worked for NGO, went to the protests and the police wanted to shut down the organization and arrest all of them. After 3 months mr danish guy went home without never being robbed or arrested. Ive also seen gringos looking guys from Brazil in Margaritas ( yes there are still tourists coming to Venezuela, many brazilians and some argentineans in Margaritas, a few brazilian in Pt Ordaz and some colombians near Maracaibo most of them have no issues)
7. Caracas airport is safe but for security reasons stay inside the airport

Colombia VS Venezuela

1. Colombia girls have better bodies and venezuelans have better faces
2. Colombian girls are easier and venezuelan girls are funnier to hangout with, hanging out with a Venezuela is always a lot of fun unlikely colombian girls that always pick up the same subjects " do you dance salsa?" " do you like colombia" "you should visit this place, and this place and this place too" " how did you learn spanish?" " I have a cousin in Europe" conversation with a venezuelan girls goes like hurricane, " hello how are you .... 15 minutes later you`re talking about yor first dogs name, your crush in high school, 5 years ago when you got so drunk and started singing in a karaoke" I dont know .. a date with a venezuelan girl cant go wrong
3. Venezuelan girls can be sluttier but the at least FOR ME the quality of women I got in Colombia was much better
4. Unlikely colombians that think they`re in these dance tv show competions where its all about showing their amazing dancing skills and how sexual they dance. Venezuelans dance as a mean of having fun, getting physical with somebody ( they dirty dance much better haha)
5. Colombian guys and people in general are much friendlier and more polite than venezuelans. venezuelan guys arent just like these super cool guys you meet in Colombia but they can be some cool party homie after you befriend them
6. Venezuelans are more classist and material
7. Venezuelan guys are more alpha, taller, better looking, better dressed and have better game
8. Venezuelan nightclubs are much better, better music, better atmosphere, in Venezuela they have more of a hooking culture in clubs
9. Venezuela have better restaurants, better food, better options, better hygiene and more international cuisine than Colombia. Sorry Colombia
10. Venezuela has in general better beaches too
11. Venezuelan arrepa is much better and more tastefull and colombia arrepa. sorry Colombia !!
12. In Venezuela you have less of these pain in the ass wanna be a dangerou narco type of guys, I hardly saw any fights or discussions in Venezuela meanwhile in Colombia ... ( Brazil is still worse just that in Brazil you have drunk guys trying to cockblock you or pissed off because you`re talking to one of their group of 5 girls and 2 guys)
13. I found venezuelan girls to take better care of their guys and to make better sex in general than colombians ( I still rank brazilian, russian and polish girls above both venezuelan and colombia girls)

Datasheet

About me, 170, 25 yo Brazilian born and living in Norway since I was teenager, white, black hair, hazel eyes not very muscular, in Venezuela I managed to bang 3 girls in Venezuela and one venezuelan chick in Maicao ( the border of venezuela)

[b]Chama 1 a 7 SNL in my hotel in Maicao, 168 maybe? white, black hair and eyes, big boobs, big ass.
[b] Chama 2
a 8/9 on pictures, 7 in reallity and 4/5 naked , Tinder date, first date kiss and 3rd date sex but I really took my time as I was interessed in knowing her better ( such a waste of time)
Chama 3 Black 7 boobs and ass, Tinder match
Chama 4 Blonde green eyes, short, maybe 155 tall ? Befriended her gay cousin and went out wit them, nice ass and average boobs, a beast in bed

About my expenrience in Venezuela

For 7 weeks ago I first came to Venezuela, long history made short I make a living on some brazilian investments, if I have any trouble with my brazilian card I`m fucked ! while on vacations in Colombia this card was blocked and to unblock it, only going to the nearest ATM ( yes in Brazil) so I went to Brazil through Venezuela, I was really afraid but as I had no money (my debt card, my credit card wich I used to book my flight back home and got canceled because my card was blocked, my account everything was blocked) all of that happened 1 day before my colombian visa outdated and then I got illegal in Colombia ( YESS!!) as I was illegal I couldnt receive money trough Western Union, that was the only card I had with money and for going out of Colombia I had to pay a fine for overstaying my visa. So I was in St Marta and decided to go through Venezuela as I didnt have enough to pay the hotel I talked to the owner and we agreed that I`d pay later if I left my computer and my luggage there, I made my bags ( 6 pieces of clothes) and went to the border, really scared and pissed off.

On my first day in the broder I took to long fixing up everything with emigracion Colombia so after I finished that was too late! people on my hotel in Maicao/Colombia ( uggliest shithole Ive ever been to, honestly dont ever come near this city) told me to sleep there, because the road from Paraguachon( colombian border with Maicao) to Maracaibo can be too dangerous, I decided to stay and already my first day in this trip had my first flag.

Chama 1 In my Hotel room I went out to smoke and some venezuelans were talking and drinking, I asked them for a lighter we started small talking they asked where I was from I replied Brazil(of course I dont say I live in Scandianvia or that I`m scandianvian citizen just for security reasons haha) and they started with the " So cool Brazil!!" " Samba" ( if you`re a brazilian or have a good brazilian friend you know what im talking about, people get so overhyped of Brazil). There were 3 chamas( venezuelan girls) and 2 guys, we talk a while and one of the girls says that I`m beautiful she would want a baby with me, I was like "what?" venezuelan guy laughs and says " she wants to fuck with you" as a good brazilian I had my risk sensor on and thought ( the use this girl to rob people) . The other guy said invite her to your room, we stayed there a while and that was late, time to go.
They say goodbye I say goodbye the girl grabs my hand and says lets go, I`m like
" come on" ( not really meaning it) the girl really comes to my room I look at her "eeeen serio?" she replies, the have too many people on the room if I dont mind to sleep with her as I had one double bed and a single bed in my room... I was like " ok ... " ( I didnt really know what to do but I my brazilian side was telling me that this could be a trouble and I wasnt in a good situation already). I do a fast raid, take away all my belongs ( phones, cash, cards, passport) take it to the bathroom put everything inside my pillow and invite the girls in. We talk a good while and the most I talk to her the most I regrate, she was younger than me 3 kinds, ex husband in jail hahahahha but she was hot I wanted to fuck her I start making out have sex, round 2, 3,4 and boy that was late and I really wanted to sleep but I was to afraid to close my eyes wake up with all my belongs gone. So I keep talking to her and then have a brilliant idea, ask for her facebook so at least I have any trace of where she will go who she really is whatever I try my very best not to sleep but I was so tired and at one point I slept, woke up at 6 am when she was going from my room, checked out my pillow (everything was there) said goodbye, took a shower and Venezuela next!

Once I came to the Border in Paraguachon and steped my first foot in Venezuela I was shocked, GTA San Andreas like cars everywhere, I exchanged 100 dollar bills and I got soooo much cash !! that I`ve never seen in my whole life ( obs. I`m a card guy and really hate carrying physical cash so you can imagine how happy I was). Everything worked pretty well on imigration as the car starts driving and I see the landscape of Venezuela I start getting more afraid, sooo much porverity!! everywhere, small kids working, begging police stop/millitary stop everywhere.

I arrive in Maracaibo and the city was so dirty, so uggly, old soviet like blocks I go to the airport to try to take a flight to Pt Ordaz and from there go to Brazil but taking flights in Venezuela is difficult you may wait up to 4 days for the next flights. No way I was gonna wait 4 days, I go to the bus terminal and take a bus a 18 hours ride ( I also hate travelling with bus but had no options) on the bus I befriended 2 venezuelan guys that were going to Brazil, from Pt la Cruz we take share a cab together to El Tigre ( a small town in the middle of nowhere) and from there that was late, night, raining and everybody advised me to stay, the guys were gonna stay and invited to stay with them at their hotel I accepted but didnt realise they invited me to stay in their hotel room ( there I go again, this same shit) I put all my belongs in my underwerar and we go out to have a lunch. we talk, laught and they say their cousin is in town and he has some local friends and invite me to follow them to their cousins hotel as I come inside the hotel room, the cousin, 2 other guys, 2 guys ( one hot milf and a uggly milf) and us. Everybodys drinkings and they start giving me lots of beers, 2 hours later these guys were inviting me to travel with them to the beach, Lecherias ( a city that I never head about) I google it and WOOOW!

Both girls starts giving me a lot of attetion as I had a clue one of the guys was with them I pretend that I was shy and didnt get their point and came out of the situation ( they guys were cool and inviting me to travel with them better to stay quiet). At he end I found out the hot milf used to fuck with one of the guys, a 24 yo fitness guy, she was married and had kid, and they guy used to sleep at her house and her mother knew everything. YEES !! go imagine, even worse she was flirting with me almost in front of the guy. Next day plans cancelled and they ask me to stay some more days so we can go to the Beach, I say we can do it when I come back from Brazil. I go to Brazil but I already had matched some girls on Tinder and started talking to them.

Chama 2 during my 2 weeks in Brazil I talk a lot with this girls till she asked me where I was from and started negging me and being very cold. One day I asked what happened and we started discussing, she meant I was lying, that I was a venezuelan pretending to be somebody else ( no problems that cant turn an oportunity) I say that if she doubts we can make a video call on whatsapp, we do it she sees my passport, my stamps, I was laughing so hard of this situation but this girls was so hooott !! and I liked the idea that she thought I could represent her any danger

I go back to Venezuela and head straight to Lecherias, as I took to long the other guys I befriended in El Tigre are gone only one of them is there. I meet him and later meet this Tinder girl, she says her sister will come too and I say alright, actualy I liked more the sister than her physically and personally too whatever we had a good time together and at the end I kissed her and puted my legs over her legs, she asked me what was that I told me this is not Europe, I say this is common between friends , she replies me that was a pitty because she thought that was something special. She says that she knows what I want and I wouldnt get it but we can enjoy the max our time together.

the next days I go out with her everyday and on 3rd day we had sex but omg, the guy was pretty hot on pictures, not that hot personally but still hot in reallity but once she took off her clothes gooosh, no ass, falle boobs, strech marks eveyrwhere, bad blowjob, no motivation at all

I`m not good on day gaming so I didnt do it, I was still trying to figure out venezuela and very scared to go out solo ( big mistake, Lecherias is really safe). Tinder in Venezuela is big but still not that big as in order countries and that would be no surprise, many venezuelans dont have a smartphone at all. So I runned out of matches on Tinder, kept talking to 2 girls but too much resistance so I kept dating chama 2 even thou your physical chemistry wasnt that good we had a good connection and had a good time together so we discussed and stopped talking and 1 day later started talking again, we were supposed to meet and she flawed I was able to get a date with chama 3 that day.

Chama 3 actually I didnt want to date her as I thought this was not gonna work out well, I just did for not being stuck in my hotel room in a thursday night but I was ready to have a booring date, she comes and she looked much better in reallity we started talking a little bit and I dont know, venezuelan girls are just like that, conversations with them go like hurricane we talk about a lot of stuff, we were laughing, I really wanted to kiss her but she was with her cousin I also befriended some guys at the bar and I saw these guys had some high status and were classist and befriended them before the girl coming so I said that a girl flawed and I just seted up a date with his girl for not having nothing better to do, the guys gave me their number and invited me out next day . The girl was hot but one could see the guys looked down at her even thoug I dont like classist people I thought I`ve found some cool guys with a strong social circle so I wont make any move with the girl. Next day she invites me to the beach we go there, drink, enjoy and hook up, come back have some sex in my hotel, she goes home I take a shower and go out with these guys.
Next days I kept going out with these guys, Nightgamed some girls, got some numbers, some red cards, some hook ups but nothing else and meeting the chama everynow and then

So I started dating chama 2 again, I mean this girl was really nice she even dyed my hair because my colombian friends dyed my hair blonde and after dying my hair black again after a while I had some blonde stripes and I was looking very weird, she came to my hotel room, dyed my hair, 2 days in a row because the first day she got another strange colour we spent some days together, went out at night to have some drinks but at the end I founded this girl used to guy out with a lot of different guys everyday and her sex skills wasnt the best and at a certain point my sex with chama 3 was just so much better that I thought fuck that, last time I invited her just as friend to drink she flawed and I stopped talking to her

So in Lecherias I was partying a lot with these guys, hanging out with chama 2 at the day, having sex with chama 3 in the afternoon and drinkings with these venezuelan dudes at night too, its just crazy venezuelans party way to hard, everyday .. lecherias doesnt seem like a city that is located in a country in crisis

Chama 4 I wanted more and started matching some girls from Margaritas on Tinder, so one day I woke up and decided, Im going to Margaritas today ( 3 hours ferry) and this wasnt the best thing I did, In Venezuela you need to plan everything in advance, I checked out from the hotel came to the port and almost got stuck up with no ferry tickets I had to wait a whole day for the ferry and I couldnt get back to my hotel because a had little cash on me and getting cash in Venezuela is such an annoyance so I start talking to the margaritas chamas, 1 a light brunnette 178 20yo and other one a 34 yo big boobs milf.. first girl says that she can meet up if I come earlier because her family is going to another island nearby ( yes I checked out her instagram and she was in fact with her family at this island) the milf was very honest to tell me that a guy came to visit her and she couldnt come. So I thought to myself, I`m fucked !!
The boat comes and I befriend an older venezuelan, nice guy thou we seat together start talking and go out every now and then to take some cigarretes together. The 1st time we go out we see a small group of people with some guittar and drums playing music and singing as civized human beings every time we head out to take a smoke we see more people, then they start drinking at the end this small group of people converted in a huge mass of people partying,dancing and drinking. 2 gay guys aproch us and ask for a cigarrette as we start talking one of the guys says he knows a lot of brazilians and he loves brazilians and one of the guys askes me for my number so we can hangout together and club with his hot cousin, older venezuelan takes me on a corner and says " take care these guys are gays" and laught and say yes .. " take care" said the older venezuelan guy. Something told me that unlikely gay colombians that dont introduce you to their hot girlfriends and may have some interest on you this guys knew the deal with heteresexual brazilians, they get them girls and guys get them alcohol.
I gave him my number as I came to Margaritas I was very tired and got to bed. Next day his cousin text me, this was a cute blonde, green eyed and pale. She invites me to come over the beach near their home but I have no cash on me, so I`Ve spent the next 6 hour haunting on cash with no luck that 7 pm when I finally got some cash, 10 USD having to pay up to 50% for that ( I had no option) I get the cash go to my hotel, text the girl and they come to my place and then we head out to a club called 1900 I buy the entrance and a bottle ( 3 usd per person) and ( 5USD for a bottle of run) total 14 USD we drink, I start dancing with the girls and suddenly we are hooking up, dirty dancing, shes bouncing her ass on my dick, I grab her by the pussy donald trump style she grabs my dick and when I look around, 80% of the club is doing the same, hooking up, hands here, hands there, dirty dance everwyhere. The club closes at 2 or 3 am and we head to another place, another bottle, this day was the most expensive day I had in Venezuela 25 USD hhhahaha then she comes to my hotel, we have some crazy sex, this girl was a beast. Next day I pack my stuff and head to Lecherias for then taking my plane back Maracaibo

.. Well on my way to Maracaibo I had a stopover in Caracas, 5 hours, the airport is safe and while I was charging my phone I start talking to a 36yo milf we talk a lot and as she has to go she asks for my numver and we start talking on whatsapp. The rest of the hitory I went back to St Marta Colombia, picked up my stuff did some tourist things that I didnt in my time there ( Palomino, Tayrona, Minca, Taganga, Rodadero so on) started dating a cute colombian and for 4 days ago I came back to Venezuela, I`Ve already met the 36 yo milf but I didnt do any moves as shes helping to get a venezuelan debt card ( venezuelan guy that lended me his debt card cleaned up the account, that was only 30 usd but the problem is now I just cant transfer money to this account anymore) I really want to move on but as shes helped me so much with this problem I decided not to do any move till I got the card ( that was today hahha). Sister of chama 2 lives here and invited me out but I`ll play the friends card, the girl is hot but I`m afraid shes like her sister after she takes her clothes off. I keep talking to the 2 girls of Margaritas and they always ask when I`m coming to the island

A little bit long datasheet but as I saw many people wondering about Venezuela I thought it would be usefull to share a little bit of my experience at the end I spent too much time getting cash, not going out because there was no water, afraid of going out solo, spending too much time on one girl anyway .. I`ll most probably be here to January and will travel and know better the country, so maybe I try to writte a better datasheet if anyone is planning to come to Venezuela or just wondering something feel free to PM me [Image: wink.gif]
[/b][/size]

Venezuela Datasheet

Well this datasheet was definitely unexpected. A little hard to understand, but an interesting story and some tips that look useful.

I will say though, everything I’ve heard is that the Carcas airport is sketchy as fuck. People will shake you down or try to get you to bribe them right there in the airport. I also saw a video of a guy getting killed when a guy walked up behind him and shot him in the head AT THE CHECK IN COUNTER INSIDE THE AIRPORT. Of course the guy got away. Few stories made the news about foreigners getting killed at the airport too (think one guy was Asian). So yeah, it’s good you didn’t have any issues, but holy shit I’m afraid as hell of that airport.

Do you plan to go to Carcas at all? Because that definitely seems like a different situation than these places you’ve been at in Venezuela. Would really love to hear more details about Caracas if you go.

Venezuela Datasheet

Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Very interesting sheet, but it could do with some editing.

Here are the reasons I still won't be visiting any time soon.

1. You said a Venezuelan guide is needed to get around. I've heard this elsewhere too.

2. Ever-present danger sounds like massive waste of mental energy over the medium term. Would ruin daygaming for me.

3. Finally, you look Brazilian. So multiply the potential danger by 2x or 3x for a gringo.

4. I don't use hookers, but $15 for models? Holy shit. Still, I'm sure girls like this are attainable using standard game.

Report back when you return. I'm interested in hearing your stories.

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-11-2017 09:32 PM)LatinoViking Wrote:  

Just came back to Venezuela for [i]2nd time in less than 2 months[/i] and it isnt as bad as you`d imagine!!

12. Every contact with cops can end up peacefully and with no cost but it may take a long time, normally they only want money if you dont have patience, ask them "como podemos arreglar eso?"(how can we solve this ?) they may say they want "pal fresco" ( thats how they call it when they want some money)

18. If you like P4P its only 4-5 USD here for some hote chicks. Models like chicks can come to 10-15USD

[Image: giphy.gif]

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-13-2017 09:50 AM)churros Wrote:  

Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Very interesting sheet, but it could do with some editing.

Here are the reasons I still won't be visiting any time soon.

1. You said a Venezuelan guide is needed to get around. I've heard this elsewhere too.

2. Ever-present danger sounds like massive waste of mental energy over the medium term. Would ruin daygaming for me.

3. Finally, you look Brazilian. So multiply the potential danger by 2x or 3x for a gringo.

4. I don't use hookers, but $15 for models? Holy shit. Still, I'm sure girls like this are attainable using standard game.

Report back when you return. I'm interested in hearing your stories.

yes ended up being too long, firs thread, talked way too much.. as I said the was a danish guy in my airbnb before me (im not saying that you should come)

for me the wrost was everyday annoyances like water,cash,lines ( I`Ve lost one date because I didnt have physical cash and lost another one because I didnt have water in 3 days)

In term of looks, yes and not ! I do look latin ( some colombians say im from bogota or medellin) venezuelans and even arabs ask me if im an arab, here in Caracas a lot of people say that I could be a local, back home people call me albanian . anyway I`m white and in Brazil, Colombia and in Venezuela people claissify me by my looks as an upper middle class guy ( so its isnt much better than being gringo)

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-12-2017 12:21 AM)natas305 Wrote:  

Well this datasheet was definitely unexpected. A little hard to understand, but an interesting story and some tips that look useful.

I will say though, everything I’ve heard is that the Carcas airport is sketchy as fuck. People will shake you down or try to get you to bribe them right there in the airport. I also saw a video of a guy getting killed when a guy walked up behind him and shot him in the head AT THE CHECK IN COUNTER INSIDE THE AIRPORT. Of course the guy got away. Few stories made the news about foreigners getting killed at the airport too (think one guy was Asian). So yeah, it’s good you didn’t have any issues, but holy shit I’m afraid as hell of that airport.

Do you plan to go to Carcas at all? Because that definitely seems like a different situation than these places you’ve been at in Venezuela. Would really love to hear more details about Caracas if you go.

Im in Caracas right now, staying in Altamira and it isnt so bad neither. I do feel safe I mean I dont carry cash me or mobile so nothing to worry as I said, the worst are the cops, getting cash, water issues

Caracas is surprisingly a modern and clean city compared to other capitals in SA

Venezuela Datasheet

Well fuck, now I'm just jealous that you're in Caracas. Props for having the balls to go there. Would love to see some more data specifically on Caracas.

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-13-2017 11:43 PM)natas305 Wrote:  

Well fuck, now I'm just jealous that you're in Caracas. Props for having the balls to go there. Would love to see some more data specifically on Caracas.

Im in Caracas right now and I dont feel unsafe ( I`m actually afraid that I feel like this). Im staying in Chacao, Altamira square and this region of the city reminds me Sao Paulo. For girls I`ve seen some talents around the streets nearby and also a lot of uggly girls. I can imagine I could see a lot of hot girls in clubs but I still didnt go to any club here, only been to some bars and honestely I saw nothing special in the bars I`ve been to.

Venezuela Datasheet

Big Thanks for this wonderful report !

Exploring Venezuela would be a viable option after this story

1. Mathematics is the language of nature.
2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
3. If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.

Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-14-2017 06:24 PM)LatinoViking Wrote:  

Im staying in Chacao, Altamira square and this region of the city reminds me Sao Paulo. For girls I`ve seen some talents around the streets nearby and also a lot of uggly girls. I can imagine I could see a lot of hot girls in clubs but I still didnt go to any club here, only been to some bars and honestely I saw nothing special in the bars I`ve been to.

Makes sense. Hot, beautiful women (who were I guess not that many to begin with, in spite of the hype: we are not talking Moscow here, let's be serious - and same goes for Colombia by the way), have exited the country, quickly, as happens in every socialist fucked-up country. Hot chicks always find ways to migrate from poor, desperate places, as soon as they reach 19 or say, 22 tops. So I'm...

[Image: 0944c6923369614c26a18b10c7a51454.jpg]

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-15-2017 05:46 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2017 06:24 PM)LatinoViking Wrote:  

Im staying in Chacao, Altamira square and this region of the city reminds me Sao Paulo. For girls I`ve seen some talents around the streets nearby and also a lot of uggly girls. I can imagine I could see a lot of hot girls in clubs but I still didnt go to any club here, only been to some bars and honestely I saw nothing special in the bars I`ve been to.

Makes sense. Hot, beautiful women (who were I guess not that many to begin with, in spite of the hype: we are not talking Moscow here, let's be serious - and same goes for Colombia by the way), have exited the country, quickly, as happens in every socialist fucked-up country. Hot chicks always find ways to migrate from poor, desperate places, as soon as they reach 19 or say, 22 tops. So I'm...

[Image: 0944c6923369614c26a18b10c7a51454.jpg]

There are still a lot of hot women here and there are many wealthy venezuelans or at least many venezuelans who can get their 100 dollars every months and surprisingly many people who do not want to emigrate

In Venezuelas heydays many venezuelans invested abroad, you have freelancers, people who have everything from small to big businesses and they dont want to sell their business because they know they will get nothing, people who buy and sell dollars and many others who have familiy abroad whom send them money thats a theory and at least based on the guys I befriended there who went out everyday.

These guys with their 100 dollars a month are kings here, they go out every night, drink, eat, paying everything for a girl and maybe her friend too
As said venezuelan guys have the looks, attitude and for sure these guys have a strong social circle as venezuelan are very materialist and in this crisis hot girls who do not have acess to their dollars or have nothing of the above find an amazing commodity ( their bodies). Its crazy how easy you can hit on a girl who has 50K followers on IG here

Once you go to Lecherias you`ll understand what I mean, people go out everyday, party hard til 4-5 am. Chavez has a famous quote that is somehow true " the rich are lazy, they only want to drink whisky everyday and do nothing" hhahaha

From my personal experience you can take a girl out and pay 4 USD ( yes for both of us). Ive once spent a whole day with a girl eating in good restaurant and drinking sangria for 7 USD ( for both) and the times I went out with these venezuelan guys I spent 2 USD a night sharing a bottle of run with them/only paying for myself), in my "light" nights I`Ve spent 2 USD drinking beer in a bar ( paying for a girl) and 1 USD in a bar paying for myself. Yes its ridicoulus cheap here and they have good clubs and bars, imagine you have a house or live with your parents, have a car, food everyday and can have 100+ dollars a months, you could go out everyday. Remenber that many of these people can also have acess to the subsidesed dollars that costs less than 1/3 of the black market price, individuals have up to 500 USD subsidesed dollars every quarter and businesses have up to 400 thousand dollars even thou most of people in Lecherias support opposition they do business with the state so yes, probably a lot of people enjoying life with subsidised dollars there too.

Venezuela Datasheet

^Repped you, notably for the post above: this kind of data (on daily life in Venezuela) is hard to obtain, and therefore your input is very welcome. Definitely looks like a promising place, but still, the security risks would be too much for me. Enjoy anyway!

Venezuela Datasheet

Sorry, I don't buy that data sheet.

I mean, it's great that somebody explored Venezuela, but P4P prices couldn't be like that, otherwise there would be a storm of tourists.

Venezuela Datasheet

^I think there may be a few reasons that people aren’t flooding the country despite the rock bottom pussy prices bud.

Venezuela Datasheet

Seems like a pretty hard datasheet to make up, man....

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 08:47 AM)DiogoFC Wrote:  

I mean, it's great that somebody explored Venezuela, but P4P prices couldn't be like that, otherwise there would be a storm of tourists.

The price in Colombia is not much higher than that. You think people are going to go to a dangerous country where its hard to get food and necessities just to save $10 banging a chick? Any guy who goes to Venezuela is most likely going there for the adventure. Lots of the trip report seem to match what I've heard from other sources, I don't think it's made up.

Venezuela Datasheet

Interesting points about nightlife compared to Colombia.
And looks vs. Colombia

I would have to go te check out myself

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 10:15 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

The price in Colombia is not much higher than that.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

You should be more specific as to which part of Colombia you're talking about.

I'm sure you could find places "as cheap as Venezuela", but probably those places are going to be veeeeery far from the city and not as safe.

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 01:08 PM)Pete Wrote:  

I'm sure you could find places "as cheap as Venezuela", but probably those places are going to be veeeeery far from the city and not as safe.

Are some of you guys really so thirsty that you're upset that people aren't naming the exact places you can bang $15-$20 hookers in Colombia? WTF? Reminder that this isn't a P4P forum either...

Enough derailing of this thread. Let's get it back on topic.

Looking forward to hearing about Caracas soon. Stay safe over there.

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 08:47 AM)DiogoFC Wrote:  

Yes it is, Bear in mind that the minimum salary in Venezuela is less in bolivares is less than 300 000 and most high educated people in Venezuela are not earning more than 2 or 3 times the minimum salary.

If you don`t believe me you can google it and see what you find(make sure you google in spanish thou) 100 000 bolivares to 150 000 bolivares for average to good looking girls and 300 000 to 400 000 bolivares for models. As I`m writting this the exchange rate is 1 USD for around 30 000 bolivares.

As someone else replied here, nobody is going to Venezuela to bang a scort for 10 bucks due to the security issues Venezuela is facing right now( even thou I think the security issues are way too overrated). If you put yourself in a Venezuelan perspective you`d see that these prices are way too high for the average venezuelan.

If you still don`t believe you can come here and see with your eyes even thou I don`t do much scorts I`m almost thinking about doing it every night instead of thinking about sex hahaha

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 05:27 PM)natas305 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2017 01:08 PM)Pete Wrote:  

Are some of you guys really so thirsty that you're upset that people aren't naming the exact places you can bang $15-$20 hookers in Colombia? WTF? Reminder that this isn't a P4P forum either...

Enough derailing of this thread. Let's get it back on topic.

Looking forward to hearing about Caracas soon. Stay safe over there.

Enough said !!! I just added about P4P for general information I dindt mean to create a debate about this, some people dont like it, some people do it, others love it and even travel to other countries just for this, I dont judge it. I do it sometimes but I`m definitely not here only for this and not really interested in debating this here as this isnt my main goal here.

For Caracas, I`m learning about the city and as that was elections this weekend I thought about staying at home this weekend, many people also advised me not to go out in the days near the elections. But I`ve been to some bars last week and already got my first flag here and for Caracas I can tell you that all the insecurity is too overhyped, I`m staying in Chacao-Altamira area and I just feel myself like in Rio or Sao Paulo. I`ve been to downtown and some ugglier parts of the city and it just feels the same as downtown in any major city in South America

I`ve met a fellow brazilian from Rio thats living here for 1 year now and he lives in downtown Caracas, he told me that for security he feels like downtown Rio, this guys walks down the street with a mobile and have never been robbed, ofc looks matters, if you look latino or can pass for a latino you`d have no issues here I could say the same if you look assian since there are so many assians here ( mainly chinese and some koreans) for the typical gringo guys ... sorry !! I guess you`d get too much attention and be an easy target. All I can say is that Venezuela is as dangerous as Brazil maybe a little bit more but venezuelans exaggerate too much about the country and specially Caracas and as you know, the media is the media many people usually thinks that Venezuela is like a no go Islamic State area, guys people are still living their lifes here, going to work, college, clubbing, going out late night to buy some cigarrettes.

Cheers, I ll try to come soon with another datasheet, a shorter one this time

Venezuela Datasheet

edit

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 09:14 PM)Pete Wrote:  

edit

this datasheet got way too long! will try to come out with a new shorter one

Venezuela Datasheet

Any update, LatinoViking? You still alive over there in Venezuela?

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (11-29-2017 03:30 PM)natas305 Wrote:  

Any update, LatinoViking? You still alive over there in Venezuela?

OP is sugarcoating a very dangerous place. Caracas being a clean "world class city" ??? [Image: tard.gif] Place looks like a communist dystopia.

I went there in 2015 and people were trying to rob us both as a group and individually NON STOP. (and by the way I look latino)

I was also detained in the airport by the secret service for 6 hours accused of being a spy because I entered on my argentine passport and after having my bags torn apart for no reason (welcome to venezuela) they found my American passport.

From everything i've heard from people on the ground (I have friends in Vzla) its gotten infinitely WAYYY worse since 2015, which I can't even imagine because when I went 2 years ago it was the most fucked up place I had ever seen (and i've been to 60 countries)

If you go there by yourself I guarantee you you will be immediately detained, robbed or maybe killed before you even make it from the airport to your hotel. A guide is a must and even then there are no guarantees.

If you do make it out people are going to be fucking with you and eyeing you nonstop trying to figure out how to rob you.

I was also in the "middle class" Chacao neighborhood and I remember just going from the hotel to a fast food restaurant by myself in BROAD DAYLIGHT was terrifying and I don't get scared that easily. I could just feel the insecurity and vulnerability oozing everywhere. Don't know how to explain it but its that feeling in your gut that you just know you're unsafe based on your surroundings. I felt it a lot in Brazil too, particularly in Salvador, but Caracas was way worse.

Its not worth it to go just to bang a $10 escort. Seriously just go to Colombia instead.

If you must visit Venezuela try to skip Caracas and head straight to the amazon or margarita island instead, or wherever you're going. Outside of Caracas there are some safe places but even then you have to go on the highways to get there which is super dangerous.

Tinder is sad, I wish I still had my screenshots from when I was there, girls literally begging you almost immediately to help them get out of the country. I guess sure you could bang hot girls that are in that desperate of a situation but would you want to? I don't mean Thailand poor, I mean the average person there is making like $3US per month right now, maybe $20US if they are professionals. They might bang you for a loaf of bread.

How can OP honestly claim a place where average wage is 1% of what it is in Colombia right now (yes you read that right) is just a normal happy go lucky where people are just going about their lives like Rio or Sao Paulo any other latin city. With people that desperate nothing is normal and having a few hundred bucks in your pocket makes you a billionaire compared to the unfortunate people stuck there.

OP is playing Russian roulette, pulling the trigger, and then writing a post about how the game is totally safe because his head didn't get blown off.

I still give kudos to LatinViking for having balls of industrial grade steel, but it would have been nice if he had a more realistic perspective on whats going on.

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.