rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obnoxious Sex Tourist Steven Mapel in the News Again!

https://coconuts.co/jakarta/news/indones...hout-asia/

Quote:Quote:

Indonesian authorities say they are looking into reports that an American Youtuber who sells video guides on how to sexually exploit Asian women is currently in the country.

The misogynistic creep, who goes by the name "David Bond" (real name Steven Mapel), has toured extensively throughout Asia, where he has filmed vlogs sharing his experiences on picking up and bedding girls in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Thailand, among others.

INDONESIA'S BIGGEST SEX TOURIST EXPOSED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwaOM-3k3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUrzzScKTmU

Has he been banned from the forum yet?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Svara! Svaraa!! Dinner and your meds are ready in the basement.

Quote: (10-09-2017 10:58 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Why would a guy who likes to travel and meet girls be banned on a forum full of guys who like to travel & meet girls?

One of the reasons I came here was the things you guys said about jakarta lol

Unfortunately no that idiot has not.

If he was smart he would go back home. Asian countries can deport to others for things America would never deport for (like taking virgins, etc.). If Indonesia was smart they would formally charge him with rape to get the easy deport.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (10-09-2017 11:08 AM)DavidBond Wrote:  

Why would a guy who likes to travel and meet girls be banned on a forum full of guys who like to travel & meet girls?

Well look who's back! As always you crave the attention and just had to wait for one of us to bring you up again.

How did you escape Japan and Taiwan? Are you allowed to go back?

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The british guy from the OPs youtube video is throwing off flashing, neon-colored red flags of being a white-knighting faggot. I couldn't stand to watch him for more than a few seconds.

I have no opinion on David Bond, but I do know that calling for his deportation and other persecutions for chasing Asian women is retarded from the perspective of this forum "First they came for David Bond and I said nothing" and all that. As long as the dude isn't actually breaking the law what's our problem with him? He's certainly better than obese sexpat geezers who come to SEA in their thousands to fuck hookers, so why single Bond out for the hate? Genuine question.

Also, why is the OP quoting feminist-thrash articles with apparent sincerity? If picking up and fucking women is "sexual exploitation" which makes you a "creep" then we better close up shop, no?

Well for one thing, you're screwing over your fellow westerners with the bollocks you post on YouTube. Giving us a bad reputation in Asia, so you can make a few $$$ in ad revenue.

Yours is pretty much the only channel where I can say I would be glad for YouTube to demonetise.

Hopefully that would remove the incentive to keep posting, but I suspect you just love the attention like any selfie taking, arab prince toilet instawhore

Does anyone else get the feeling this isn't going to end well?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-09-2017 11:08 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If he was smart he would go back home. Asian countries can deport to others for things America would never deport for (like taking virgins, etc.). If Indonesia was smart they would formally charge him with rape to get the easy deport.

I'm sorry but you are aware what forum you're on right? You're litterally advocating that an innocent person be falsely accused of rape. What?

Also why would I be banned? for what?

Quote: (10-09-2017 11:14 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Well look who's back! As always you crave the attention and just had to wait for one of us to bring you up again.

How did you escape Japan and Taiwan? Are you allowed to go back?

Escape? What? Allowed? I dont understand. Why would I not be "allowed" into those places? I was in japan a few months ago.

Oh and i'm not a sex tourist, I don't travel to engage in prostitution which is the definition of sex tourist. Feel free to edit the thread title as a correction if you have dignity. lol

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:15 PM)DavidBond Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2017 11:08 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I'm sorry but you are aware what forum you're on right? You're litterally advocating that an innocent person be falsely accused of rape. What?

Also why would I be banned? for what?

[Image: troll.gif]

You already caused me to create a new thread about you years ago, and I very, very rarely create threads. Nothing will change.

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:02 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Does anyone else get the feeling this isn't going to end well?

Like what? Worst case he likely gets deported someday or blocked entry. He probably isn't stupid enough to go back there if he is wanted. If he did, what is the punishment? Flogging with a cane? Prison? I doubt they would beat him in the street or kill him, although these are Muslims we are talking about..

There was some fag a while back who was doing shit in Japan that was a real problem: going up to girls on the street and forcibly kissing them, "grabbing them by the pussy" when they were just working at McDonalds and taking his order, and then telling his followers to do the same stupid shit.

Is this guy doing the same or is he just a dweeb?

Quote: (10-09-2017 11:19 AM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

The british guy from the OPs youtube video is throwing off flashing, neon-colored red flags of being a white-knighting faggot. I couldn't stand to watch him for more than a few seconds.

I fear this British guy (from the video in OP post) is on the forum, and HE should be banned, urgently, not David Bond.

Now, granted, I agree that David Bond might be non-beneficial for us travelers, if his exploits become too public and (in)famous in mainstream local society.

But is it a reason for telling the world (through youtube) his real name and calling for people to harm him? [Image: dodgy.gif]

The Brit snitch dude on the video seems indeed to be a rather disgusting white-knight and full-time hater, but he has some good advice, regarding the need to be cautious and understand legal situation in the country you are traveling in...

So, hard to have a definite opinion on this matter. One thing though is for sure, I would not have a drink with the Brit video dude, he has a point (on David Bond being too public) but he's also a devious snitch.

Also, OP Svara has linked to videos unmasking by name a forum member, it is totally against forum rules. So I guess I'm reporting on the snitch [Image: blush.gif]

And mind you Svara, we are not a "sexpat forum" thread-63011...pid1589393

Edited: I just saw Svara had already publicly named David Bond by real name here: thread-64306...pid1634908

The forum has a big snitch prowling it, sad! I mean, Svara (quite obviously linked to the Brit dude from the vid?) might be right on the principle of "too much publicity being bad", but, to reveal real names of players, is unforgivable.

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:49 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

There was some fag a while back who was doing shit in Japan that was a real problem: going up to girls on the street and forcibly kissing them, "grabbing them by the pussy" when they were just working at McDonalds and taking his order, and then telling his followers to do the same stupid shit.

Is this guy doing the same or is he just a dweeb?

No that was RSDTyler if I recall correctly.

Watched a few David Bond videos. He seems like an obnoxious punk who is full of himself, like he is some type of sex God gift to Asian women. His I don't give a fuck attitude is likely to piss off people. It is classless clowns like him with no subtlety that make it harder for foreign men. Totally reminds me of RSDTyler or was it Julian? For being such an expert, why does he come across as a chode?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (10-09-2017 01:12 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Watched a few David Bond videos. He seems like an obnoxious punk who is full of himself, like he is some type of sex God gift to Asian women. His I don't give a fuck attitude is likely to piss off people. It is classless clowns like him with no subtlety that make it harder for foreign men. Totally reminds me of RSDTyler. For being such an expert, why does he come across as a chode?

I haven't even watched the David Bond's videos, but even if he is so bad as you describe (and usually you're very right in your analysis), is it a reason for publicly naming him by his real, passport name?

Unless there's something I didn't get, like, everybody already knew David Bond's real name, and he himself does not mind giving away his real name?

Once again, I agree that obnoxious travelers are bad for us all, but, by principle I wouldn't give away their real names in a public and famous forum.

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:58 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Nah it was RSD Julien.

Discretion is an underestimated virtue in game. Bond will get what's coming to him.

Edit: It couldn't be Tyler because he's trapped in the US as an illegal immigrant. In one video he shits on guys who travel to third world countries, valorizing clown game because "these are American women, bro."

Quote: (10-09-2017 01:23 PM)churros Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:58 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Nah it was RSD Julien.

Discretion is an underestimated virtue in game. Bond will get what's coming to him.

Ultimately does it really matter which RSD Autist it really was? [Image: tard.gif]

As we've learned on this forum, notoriety is a double edged sword...

I'm not saying doxxing people is a good idea. That in and of itself is classless behavior. I'm just weary of classless guys who think once they get to a new country foreign women should worship them.

Get over yourself is what I would tell him in person. You're giving everyone else a bad name. He rubs me as very arrogant, so I doubt it would sink in.

I've often found these types who like to brag are inflating their numbers and quality of women. It is all online persona to sell boot camps, ad revenue etc. His attitude is why guys like the Chinese midget from the fuck foreigners music video are given air time. Not good.

Especially in Asian countries, where savvy visitors know about "face" and how it works, you don't make a point of bragging about conquests in YouTube videos and just expect the locals to be okay about that. Shows a lack of curiosity and understanding regarding Asian cultures on his part.

As for publishing his passport name, keep keep in mind that anyone in this day in age who puts themselves out there with frequent public broadcasts on social media will eventually be doxxed. Doesn't mean it is right, but isn't that an assumed risk by now?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

There is no doxxing, it's the Indonesians themselves who call him "Turis seks" Steven Mapel [Image: biggrin.gif] on this video which has 240,000 views in 2 days now.

The video is by Tribunnews.com , the 21st most visited website in Indonesia...

Quote:Quote:

Kenalan dengan nama David Bond ternyata bernama asli Steven Mapel. Pria bule yang katanya dari California ini bikin para wisatawan Tanah Air was-was. Sebuah akun Facebook, Ni Putu Satrianing membagikan kiriman Bel Nielsen di grup Bali Friendship yaitu tangkap layar sebuah storygram dengan keterangan sebagai berikut: Turis sex ini sudah di Jakarta.

The thread title sounds like a headline from Jezebel or another SJW website. I'm not sure why you want to put him on blast.

Don’t fall for it and don’t feed the troll. David is creating controversy around his persona to boost views. Probably has several accounts here to polarize even further. The more we discuss him, the more he profits.

It’s up to the mods to decide if they want to close this thread.