rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper Nelly arrested on rape accusation after Seattle-area concert

Police have arrested rapper Nelly after a woman said he raped her in Auburn, a town outside Seattle, an accusation the Grammy winner's attorney staunchly denies.

Auburn police spokesman Commander Steve Stocker said officers arrested Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., early Saturday morning in his tour bus at a Walmart.

According to police, around 3:48 a.m. a woman called 911 to report she was sexually assaulted by the rapper. The alleged assault reportedly happened on the tour bus that was parked in Auburn. Nelly had performed at the White River Amphitheater just hours before.

After officers investigated the incident, Nelly was taken into custody and booked at the SCORE jail facility. Auburn police confirmed he was released on Saturday.

Nelly is currently on the Smooth Stadium Tour with Florida Georgia Line and the Backstreet Boys. He is scheduled to perform in Ridgefield, Washington, on Saturday night.

Nelly's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, said the allegation was false and motivated by "greed and vindictiveness."

Stocker says Nelly's in jail and will have his first appearance before a judge "at some point."

Nelly is known for his hits "Hot in Herre," ''My Place" and "Over and Over." He also appeared in the 2005 film "The Longest Yard."

I call bullshit on this one. This is a fake accusation and FYI the accuser is a white girl.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Scooping up groupies on the road has become to risky of a proposition for entertainers as of late.

There is no such thing as low-hanging fruit anymore in this world of attention whores, and instagram "celebrities". Reminds me of the hot water Usher found himself in earlier this year when a groupie sued him for giving her an STD. For a lot of men it's become necessary to start recording your escapades with these tramps. Especially with your are rich and famous. More contrived - yes, but it might just keep you ass out of jail.

[Image: 8384fe97c3602bfcdd1cd4832eeda554.jpg]

[Image: YVtp3Qq.gif]

MDP

Again with Seattle.

Aloha!

While he could have raped her, my guess is that he didn't. Come on now, what adult woman doesn't think that sex isn't going down when you get on a tour bus of a famous singer? Was she there to see if he had triple-ply Charmin butt wipes with aloe in the bathroom?

I'm guessing she is in it for the "I'm so hawt that even a famous singer can't resist me and now I'm getting paid in attention and cash" angle.

Groupies are all hoes, not housewives.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I was in Seattle not too long ago. They make Toronto look moderate/right wing.

Quote: (10-07-2017 03:46 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Auburn police spokesman Commander Steve Stocker said officers arrested Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., early Saturday morning in his tour bus at a Walmart.

I thought rappers hang out only on big expensive yachts or mansions.

My educated guess is he picked a pretty white girl who has never had men do anything but put her on pedestal her whole life, he fucked her , then told her to get the fuck off the tour bus. She has never had that happen and she is shocked that she is not the most special thing in the world. She gets pissed and claims rape.

The other story is a famous rapper who has fucked hundreds if not thousands of beautiful women(and had his choice of women from the audience that night) forced an unwilling fan to have sex with him at 2:00 AM on his tour bus. Despite her saying no he forces himself on her. I find this story implausible.

Quote: (10-07-2017 04:54 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

I thought rappers hang out only on big expensive yachts or mansions.

Nelly is a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes. Walmart is probably the only place in Seattle you find either of those.

Edit: I just made a little rap myself.

Aloha!

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Muh shield maiden!!!1!

Who wills defend her honours?!!?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-07-2017 05:07 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

My educated guess is he picked a pretty white girl who has never had men do anything but put her on pedestal her whole life, he fucked her , then told her to get the fuck off the tour bus. She has never had that happen and she is shocked that she is not the most special thing in the world. She gets pissed and claims rape.

This is the most plausible explanation.

The Seattle and Portland areas are full of snowflakes that have been put on pedestals all of their lives.

Always after he released "Dilemma" Nelly should've been incarcerated. Every time that song played I could feel my Testosterone levels drop a few ng/dl.

With his looks, money, and fame why would Nelly need to take by force what 98% of female attendees at the show would've given him willingly??

Usually the hoes cry rape the day after, not the same day.

This story will blow-up, ruin Nelly bankability, waste thousands of municipal dollars and police man-hours investigating a non-existent crime for the next two to three months before the bitch recants. Her recanter will never make headlines like the Fake Rape did. Everyone will know she's hoe but no one will call her that. The End.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I call bullshit on this one. This is a fake accusation and FYI the accuser is a white girl.

Probably bullshit, yes, but between this and Weinstein, this could be an indication that pawns of the Left are starting to be removed from the table, since the Left has been attempting to claim (and sometimes succeeded) powerful scalps over the last year. Hanging them via 'Social Justice' would have a delicious irony about it.

Given that he's Anti-Trump, a known Social Justice campaigner, and has some kind of brand synergy relationship with fully-pozzed ESPN, this is interesting timing.

Note that in 2011, Nelly was the star performer at the Justice Ball. This is the annual ball for Bet Tzedek Legal Services, known as The House of Justice. From Wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

One of the United States' leading centers for social justice, Bet Tzedek is based in Los Angeles, California. It was founded in 1974 by a group of Jewish attorneys determined to address the human rights issues and humanitarian needs endemic to Los Angeles. Their social justice philosophy was rooted in a central tenet of Jewish law and teaching: "Tzedek, tzedek tirdof – Justice, justice you shall pursue."

Bet Tzedek embraces the fundamental commitment of achieving full and equal access to justice for all people. The United States legal system was created to fairly serve all citizens, yet without equal access to the justice system, low-income citizens are disproportionately victimized by unjust and illegal practices such as coercive labor practices, abuse and neglect of developmentally disabled people, unlawful debt collection and racially targeted victimization.

... which, as always, sounds good in theory, but your idea of 'justice' might differ from the organisation's.

Triple 6:

[Image: IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Get-Like-Me-6.jpg]

Signalling to the water goddess:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Good riddance.

This happened at that same concert,

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/status/...08/video/1

Skip half a minute in...

Raper Nelly charged with rapping

"Dilemma", the best part of that song was the catchy hook and Kelly Rowland's great voice. The lyrics suck, encouraging cheating.

Old-school Nelly was better:

I give Nelly a lot of credit. I'm not a fan of rap in general, especially modern rap because autotune and crappy "in duh club" lyrics are all boring and played out. He actually has real talent at creating catchy tunes and with a voice to match.

Kind of reminds me of old-school Usher and Chris Brown. They too, especially early in their career produced some fun songs with positive lyrics. It would be good if rap and R&B actually produced more of this.

Lloyd has a great voice and could actually put together a song that is classy R&B that has broad appeal:

R. Kelly (despite his piss fetish) can really belt it out. This is the kind of R&B that actually is worth listening to:

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

He's done for a while. The accusation alone is enough in today's hyper sensitive environment, though he probably won't serve time in jail.

Quote: (10-07-2017 06:39 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

This happened at that same concert,

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/status/...08/video/1

Skip half a minute in...

Said by the same classy woman who has a picture of herself and three of her friends' butts shoved across her Twitter banner, and posts child-friendly stuff like this:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/violanefzger/status/869697856935833601][/url]

By now, he SHOULD have enough money that he will be fine. He SHOULD also have some of it stashed away offshore. That doesn't mean that he does though. I think Nelly is a lot smarter than most rappers though.

I am considering another possibility here. Someone in his entourage actually did rape her. She is accusing him because she wanted to get close to him. Is there a rape kit? How long between the alleged rape and the accusation?

There is something else I am realizing about 20-something women nowadays. Some of them started getting drugged before puberty. They are put on meds, and this fucks their minds up in their formative years. The result is that these women end up being totally screwed up as adults.

A rape kit doesn't prove rape much these days. It just proves that two people had sex. In a day in age when women are on birth control like candy, it encourages them to have lots of sex before marriage. In the old days, it was far more rare for women to have sex before marriage, or at least it was with a fiance. That is not the case anymore, so the presence of semen just proves that sex took place, but not if there was consent or not. I'm assuming here, that the alleged victim isn't beaten up from being roughed up as part of an attack. Foolish feminists never stopped to think that the sexual revolution would make their claims of rape far more spurious than back when more women were virgins before marriage. Law of unintended consequences!

Let these liberal negroes consume the red pill. The more the better.

[Image: good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771.png]

Everything their mothers raised them up with is a lie. Let that pretty little lie perish in the fire it belongs in.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Any famous guy today with any sort of intelligence today can't take advantage of the pussy served on a plate. A girl coming after you just because you are famous signals trouble. If you do not have the intelligence you are going to be caught out sooner or later. No one is safe.

Over under on there being more than one man's semen in her underwear? I would damn near take the bet, so many of these rape kits come up with multiple guys DNA on them-especially celebrities (Kobe Bryant, Patrice Kane, Jameis Winston, Duke Lacross....).

What perplexes me is - don't the Police have to interview witnesses and conduct an investigation before they can arrest? For 2pac's case in 93', he didn't get arrested until a week after the incident.

This scares me, because while these guys have bail money any of us would be sitting in jail for the duration of the case.

Quote: (10-07-2017 06:39 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Signalling to the water goddess:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Good riddance.

Sorry for the derail but do you have any info on this "water goddess", Bosch? Can't find anything online.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.