rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to not lock yourself up with a woman but at the same time not spoil what you have

How to not lock yourself up with a woman but at the same time not spoil what you have

What is the solution to this problem?
When you buy a car you can have the car you have and simultaneously be looking for another car to buy instead. You might buy a cheap car and use that while you're saving money for a better car.
But with women you can't really do this. I'm 33 and I've never had a girlfriend. Now that I've had a few dates with a woman that I like somewhat and that seems to like me somewhat it seems we might become boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't want to spoil that chance, and she's good enough that I want to date her. I don't know if I can get better women. But at the same time I don't want to lock myself up. I want to know if I can get hotter women. What do I do?

Channeling G-manifesto here:

*bitch slap 30-45+ times*

Feel better?

Now, what the hell is this talk, "I don't know if I can get better women." If you think like that, you won't need to worry about keeping this one. She'll smell the fear on you and run like a doe.

Don't let her stay with you for more than a day at a time, be hunting for other pussy in the mean time. Don't text/call too often. Keep HER chasing you. Since you aren't exclusive, she'll think you're chasing other women, which you are, and thus she'll be trying to prove herself to you.

As Chateau Heartiste says, always keep two in the kitty.

Freyr bless your endeavors.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

bump

You say you're 33 and have never really had a girlfriend before. There's a lot of learning for you to do, here.

You say you "can't really do this with a woman", but yes, you can. If she's actually attracted to you, she wants to be with you and have fun with you, at least for a while, before she wants to be "boyfriend/girlfriend". She's attracted to you, so she assumes that other women are attracted to you, too. If there aren't other women in your life, it will make her wonder what's wrong, question her judgment, and very likely lose interest in you.

You've been around this woman on three dates and she gave you a handjob. There is absolutely no reason to be talking about "boyfriend/girlfriend" right now. You're just hanging out. Stop overthinking it. You don't owe her anything and aren't doing anything wrong by talking to other women. She is certainly talking to other men and probably fucking at least one.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (10-06-2017 09:27 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

You say you're 33 and have never really had a girlfriend before. There's a lot of learning for you to do, here.

You say you "can't really do this with a woman", but yes, you can. If she's actually attracted to you, she wants to be with you and have fun with you, at least for a while, before she wants to be "boyfriend/girlfriend". She's attracted to you, so she assumes that other women are attracted to you, too. If there aren't other women in your life, it will make her wonder what's wrong, question her judgment, and very likely lose interest in you.

You've been around this woman on three dates and she gave you a handjob. There is absolutely no reason to be talking about "boyfriend/girlfriend" right now. You're just hanging out. Stop overthinking it. You don't owe her anything and aren't doing anything wrong by talking to other women. She is certainly talking to other men and probably fucking at least one.
Ok, but that's right now. Next date we might fuck. And what about when we've fucked a few times?

Quote: (10-06-2017 09:30 AM)polymer Wrote:  

Ok, but that's right now. Next date we might fuck. And what about when we've fucked a few times?

What about it? Women spin plates, too. I fucked three women I was seeing semi-regularly in the same day, and one of them had a boyfriend. I might not have been the only guy she was fucking on the side. I have no way of knowing what any of them were doing in their spare time.

People fuck all the time. They fuck single people, married people, people who might be married or might be single and they don't know or care. It does not have any magical powers that suddenly make the two of you partners in life. There is no implied promise.

You're thinking about her too seriously, too fast, because she's new and this is new to you. Women will happily take whatever power you allow them to have, and then act like you're being incredibly unfair when you don't give them more. Don't just volunteer to throw away all your other opportunities so you can be her boyfriend. She needs to realize that you are valuable and that she should earn your attention.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Stop worrying about fires you can't put out yet.

Go with the flow and see what happens.

If this is your first girlfriend or opportunity for one, then just go with it.

You will learn sooner or later.

Jetset coming through this thread like...

[Image: truth-bomb.gif?w=300&h=173]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Polymer:
Read Bang
Read forum
Improve looks (start lifting/excercising/sports, better wardrobe etc)
Approach women.
Bang multiple women
Stop worrying about what you can or can't do in a relationship since you've never had a relationship.
Become high(er) value and bang women well, and they will want a relationship with you, and they will put effort into trying to create a relationship with you.

Stop posting silly threads.

How about you get to the point where you actually are with her long enough to get bored or decide she's not the one. You're asking for an investment exit strategy while not having even bought a single stock.

I'll give some different advice. You should make this girl your girl friend. You clearly lack experience with women. A girlfriend would do you good. Just because she's your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to marry her. Just keep it a fun and simple relationship to learn more about how they act. Once it's no longer fun, end it.

Quote: (10-06-2017 05:38 PM)realologist Wrote:  

I'll give some different advice. You should make this girl your girl friend. You clearly lack experience with women. A girlfriend would do you good. Just because she's your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to marry her. Just keep it a fun and simple relationship to learn more about how they act. Once it's no longer fun, end it.

I'm the most pro-girlfriend on this RVF but I have to really advise against it.

Girlfriends or LTR is something you should only get into when you have had a lot of experience in the field, preferably several mini-flings.

Making a girl a "girlfriend" take a lot of power away from the man, even if he's telling everyone "oh yeah I bang on the side" and other shit. It will lock you into routines you dont necessarily want to be in and worse, dont know how to get out of.

You see a lot of guys with no game with a hot girlfriend that they got from highschool or college and stay together for a long time. Then of course she dump him and the guy struggle like an incel. Actually a lot of the incel I know used to have pretty looking girlfriends.

LTR is like the boxing ring / battlefield. If you already have experience and want to get better, that's where you have to go. But if you are a noob and want to live, stay the fuck away.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (10-06-2017 06:31 AM)polymer Wrote:  

When you buy a car you can have the car you have and simultaneously be looking for another car to buy instead. You might buy a cheap car and use that while you're saving money for a better car.
But with women you can't really do this. I'm 33 and I've never had a girlfriend. Now that I've had a few dates with a woman that I like somewhat and that seems to like me somewhat it seems we might become boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't want to spoil that chance, and she's good enough that I want to date her. I don't know if I can get better women. But at the same time I don't want to lock myself up. I want to know if I can get hotter women. What do I do?

How much pussy have you had? You need to run through some buzzards to get your self esteem up, don't even think about a relationship right now

Quote: (10-19-2017 03:47 AM)Grizwald1400 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2017 06:31 AM)polymer Wrote:  

How much pussy have you had? You need to run through some buzzards to get your self esteem up, don't even think about a relationship right now
I've fucked 4 women. 3 from badoo plus this one I'm dating although I didn't successfully penetrate her, but she let me try. Don't know if she closed her vagina by will or what. So make it 3 and a half I guess.