rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bicycle/Jogging Game: How To Get Them To Stop?

I went on a bicycle ride for the first time in forever on a busy trail and realized there is a lot of possible potential to picking up women on a bicycle because you can cover larger distances than simply on foot. But I am not sure how best to do a solid approach when the woman is jogging. My question is simply how to get the woman to stop so you can increase your chances when they are jogging and you are on a bicycle or even jogging?

Normally on the street if they are walking, you could simply wheel in front of them like you see in the Tom Torero videos in what he calls the wheel of fortune stop or the karate side stop. This is great because when done right you can cause them to stop walking and have an undistracted conversation with you. However, this seems a lot harder while they are jogging.

I have seen some people on a bicycle ride alongside the girl (or even jog alongside) and talk to her but the problem with this approach is:

1. She is still running and is somewhat distracted and probably is more uncomfortable for her.
2. Depending on how busy the jogging trail is, you will be forced to move to avoid other joggers or bicyclists which can or will ruin or keep interrupting your set.

Even in the above scenario, you would still be wanting to pull her off to the side at some point to get her number and so on.

So my question is how to pull off an effective stop? Here, are some ideas I was thinking of which ones do you think would work best:

1. Pretend you know who they are. Wheel ahead of her and stop in their path and say something like, Oh hey it's you or I can't believe it is you. You look great and so on. Then, after she hopefully stops, you or her can explain the misunderstanding.

2. Run alongside her and ask her about something she is wearing or carrying while running. Basically this is the usual indirect opener gambit and you quickly ask to see the item for a second and in the process are able to get her to stop.

3. If she is running the opposite direction of you. You could look at her as she passes and then turn around and ride along side her and spit direct nice guy game with something like, you look really nice and I just had to say hello. Can you stop for a second so I can get to meet you?

What ideas do you guys have for this or have used?

Very good question, I've often wondered the same thoughts myself. I see a really cute young girl running around my neighborhood quite often, I fantasize about being out on a run at the same time as her, running to catch up, then challenging her to a race to the end of the street or whatever for her phone number. But this isn't about me, I'm interested to see what other members have to say on this topic.

Play this like gym game. Start running at the same time as her. Run by her. Smile at her the first time. Next time wave. Next time say hi. Just slow burn it until you run together and ask her out.

Another suggestion don't be so damned obsessed with this girl where you fantasize. Either take action or don't.

A pic from my early days of testing truly Nuclear Opener bike game:

[Image: IMG_0997%255B1%255D.jpg]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Chicks dig mad skillz

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...hy.gif&f=1]

And snacks. Bitches love snacks

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Whatever shit you guys are reading or watching, I would look for a refund clause in their terms and conditions.

Because you're one step from jumping out of a clown car.

I have a datasheet on number closing while uni-cycling and simultaneously juggling dynamite - if you want me to send it to you

However I am trying to change the # close up to getting an instagram follow now, as apparently that's a bigger deal than getting the bang these days it seems...

Irish

Irish,

Be careful. It seems like you're based in Singapore. I'd hate to see you caned for possessing strong game.

Yes, you can scope more women on a bike. But then you run into this weird mismatch.

Just go jogging. Run without your phone. Pass her a couple steps (so she knows you're there), then turn and ask her for the time.

Or if she's running with her dog, say something about her dog.. "wow, he's a great runner".

It's not hard. Except the running part.

[Image: road_block1.jpg]

[Image: c852f90dff6d26cef1dd031a31e8a716--stop-s...-signs.jpg]

[Image: 4009015.png]

[Image: YR4eZ.gif]

Or you can forget about the silly gimmicks, give her a big warm smile and just talk to her...

[Image: d19c6a9babc6ed25e81072a1bd85f547.jpg]

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (09-14-2017 04:39 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

[Image: 4009015.png]

>Dress like this guy
>Wait on footpath/trail until she comes along
>Stand blocking her path with STOP sign
>Flip sign around
>Sign says "Give me your number" on back
>Bang

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Just flag her down. If she's not interested she'll run past you.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

[Image: edThDcL.png]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

No more different than Space Game: you put on your space suit, leave ISS for a walk around the station, position yourself in a convenient location, e.g., next to Soyuz capsule, then wait for a passing girl, and then approach so you can say "gotcha ya, bitch!" Simple.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

I'm guessing TIOT12 saw something like this

[Image: 2lkz7fa.gif]

#1. f you can't catch her attentions cause she run past you already then rush towards her and approach from the side casually. If you are on bike get off the bike. Do not ride next to her talking when she is walking or jogging. If she's on bike too then it's fine I've done it many times.

#2. If you still can catch her attention before approaching (you are within her vision reach) then do something to catch her attention. Catch eye contact, wave or point at her. Anyting to make her notice you. If you succeed then just go up and tlak. If you fail then go back to #1.

Quote: (09-13-2017 11:56 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Whatever shit you guys are reading or watching, I would look for a refund clause in their terms and conditions.

Not helpful and a low value post.

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:11 AM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

You want better "value" posts try starting a better thread

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prescottjournal.com%...ar.jpg&f=1]

Linux post is advising that guys stop wasting time and money on asinine pedantic "PUA" horseshit being sold to the desperate and gullible. Thats the best "value" post in this thread

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:11 AM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

Maybe try RSDnation? They love this sorta shit over there. Look for the aspie daygamer section, this is right up their alley

Also news just in: you don't need to start a new thread every time you take a shit

Irish

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:44 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Linux post is advising that guys stop wasting time and money on asinine pedantic "PUA" horseshit being sold to the desperate and gullible. Thats the best "value" post in this thread

Of course, opinions vary on what is value and what is not. If he is unwilling to approach woman on the trail, that is ok. His choice and his life. But he shouldn't be running down others who are willing to make the approach and trying to figure out better ways to do it. After all, this is a message board about game.

I don't understand the repeated bashing of other PUAs. It often devolves into a tired act of my kung fu is better than your kung fu and nothing useful ever seems to come from it. Even Roosh in his books goes to great lengths to talk about situations just like my question where he goes into detail about where best to sit or post up in a coffee shop, bookstore, gym, etc. and how to approach. The only difference is my question is another common situation at least if you get regular exercise.

And, I don't even really mind the field of dreams crowd and the be a man rhetoric because I understand where that is coming from but to assume that it is the only best way to get all things done is silly and dogmatic. There is more than one way to Rome.

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:17 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

Of course, opinions vary on what is value and what is not. If he is unwilling to approach woman on the trail, that is ok. His choice and his life. But he shouldn't be running down others who are willing to make the approach and trying to figure out better ways to do it. After all, this is a message board about game.

I don't understand the repeated bashing of other PUAs. It often devolves into a tired act of my kung fu is better than your kung fu and nothing useful ever seems to come from it. Even Roosh in his books goes to great lengths to talk about situations just like my question where he goes into detail about where best to sit or post up in a coffee shop, bookstore, gym, etc. and how to approach. The only difference is my question is another common situation at least if you get regular exercise.

And, I don't even really mind the field of dreams crowd and the be a man rhetoric because I understand where that is coming from but to assume that it is the only best way to get all things done is silly and dogmatic. There is more than one way to Rome.
I can't help but note that if there is a need to use tricks in order to speak to someone - man or woman - you are valuing them far above yourself. How can this not be the case?

What's next. Approaching girls driving their vehicles?

Quote: (09-14-2017 02:08 PM)Kapanda Wrote:  

I can't help but note that if there is a need to use tricks in order to speak to someone - man or woman - you are valuing them far above yourself. How can this not be the case?

Good question.

In my mind, the idea of game is that you seek out girls that are higher up on the attractiveness number scale than you. For example, if you are a 6, you show "game" by getting 8s and 9s but if you are just getting 5s or 6s or lower, you are not showing game. The use of game or what you maybe might call a trick is to bridge that gap. I don't see it as a a broader question of whether I value this woman as more valuable than me. I am strictly looking at looks. I agree it is best to approach with a mindset that the woman is like a happy little puppy, little kid sister or whatever so not be overvalue her as to sabotage your efforts in approaching.

I also think it would be interesting to see what you consider a trick and what you consider natural. For example, we could probably agree that peacocking is some kind of trick but then would you consider telling a rehearsed story, lifting weights, traveling to other places to get stories to tell, taking up extra hobbies, wearing nicer clothes, etc. a trick.

In my example, I am just trying to figure out an easier way to get the girl to stop without it being so awkward. As it is more difficult to talk to someone when you are both moving and especially when you are on a bike and they are on foot on a busy trail. I don't see this as some kind of trick. I know if I am able to get the girl to stop, the conversation is going to be far more effective. I see it as maximizing my chances of success.

Quote: (09-14-2017 03:02 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

What's next. Approaching girls driving their vehicles?

I think the delivery room at the hospital is a better venue. That way you know for sure she puts out.

[Image: reece.JPG]

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:48 AM)XXL Wrote:  

#1. f you can't catch her attentions cause she run past you already then rush towards her and approach from the side casually. If you are on bike get off the bike. Do not ride next to her talking when she is walking or jogging. If she's on bike too then it's fine I've done it many times.

#2. If you still can catch her attention before approaching (you are within her vision reach) then do something to catch her attention. Catch eye contact, wave or point at her. Anyting to make her notice you. If you succeed then just go up and tlak. If you fail then go back to #1.

XXL is the real MVP. Always no nonsense, practical advice that's very intuitive after you've learned it, but wasn't necessarily obvious before.