rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy plays piano on college green to try to win girlfriend back and guess the result?

Guy plays piano on college green to try to win girlfriend back and guess the result?

Read this article today and saw this as more of a teaching exercise of what not to do. Also, take note of the feminist comments and other comments made:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristo...ims-461313

Clickbait.

You should rename the title "Hipster Chode Plays Piano on College Green to Try to Win Girlfriend Back"

That way, we already know the result before clicking on the link.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

For future reference, it is standard procedure to quote the article so we don't have to click the link

Quote:Quote:

The ‘Piano Man’ who went viral after vowing to play non-stop until his ex-girlfriend returned to him has spoken out following a social media backlash.

Luke Howard was slammed online and accused of being a “creep” after attempting to win back his girlfriend by playing a piano he set up on College Green around the clock.

He continued to play over the weekend, even as the Bristol Post's story about his attempt to persuade a woman he would only publicly call "Rapunzel" went viral, but has now stopped.

Luke said he had been punched in the head at around 4am today - but added that the reason he stopped was that he realised he had "spectacularly failed" in his original aim.

Speaking to the i, the 34-year-old musician rejected suggestions it was a PR stunt and issued an apology to those offended by his plan.

[Image: Luke-Howard-plays-piano-11jpeg.jpg]
Luke Howard went viral for all the wrong reasons after his plan to win back his girlfriend by playing a piano in College Green non-stop was branded "creepy" by social media users

“I stopped playing yesterday because I realised that what I had wanted to do had spectacularly failed,” he said.

“The social media reaction turned it very quickly into something that would cause the one person I didn’t want to hurt embarrassment and pain. That was the last thing in the world I had wanted to happen, so I left.”

The Bristol Post’s initial story on Luke went viral within a matter of hours, after it was highlighted by Sian Norris, the founder of Bristol Women’s Literary Festival.

Pulling no punches, Sian tweeted at the time: “Men, women are allowed to leave you. You are not entitled to a girlfriend.

“Media, stop romanticising controlling, stalker behaviour.”

[Image: Luke-Howard-plays-piano-3jpeg.jpg]
Luke, from Bath, said he stopped playing after being punched in the head on Monday around 4am ([Image: lol.gif])

This was echoed by other Twitter users, with some referring to Luke’s four-month relationship as nothing more than a “long fling” while others called him a “brat”.

The story was even referenced by Bristol comic Mark Watson during his show at the Wardrobe Theatre on Saturday evening.

“He saw the story on the Post 's website, described it and 99.9 per cent of the audience went ‘ahhhh!’ and only I said ‘eurgh!’,” one audience member told the Post .

“He said it was one of those things that divides public opinion, but it really is a bit ‘eurgh!’ isn’t it?

“I said it was like a toddler holding its breath 'til it gets what it wants."

TLDR: beta chode pedastalizing female employs limp-dick strategy to win her back, fails miserably and is called a creep and disdainfully ridiculed by all parties involved

Reason #234978 Romance movies are less realistic than Warcraft.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Yet another grotesque and thirsty Western dude. These useless effeminates, living in strange fairy worlds, bring shame to us all... Sad. Cool piano though.

Quote: (09-12-2017 02:53 PM)TrifeLife Wrote:  

For future reference, it is standard procedure to quote the article so we don't have to click the link

Fair enough. Of course, one can't truly appreciate the full depths of this madness until you hear him talk about it in the video.

He took the wrong action but still give him credit for taking some action.

Quote: (09-12-2017 03:26 PM)monsquid Wrote:  

He took the wrong action but still give him credit for taking some action.

No doubt but he also is showing extreme oneitis. Had he used his music talents on the front end to get the girl or ideally multiple girls, he would be much better off. Instead, he is working from a scarcity model and comes off as weak and desperate. But the good news for him is this experience might be enough to wake him up from the Disney fantasy and start to change.

Also, thought it was worth pointing out that despite his best efforts to do the big beta romantic gesture, he was still mocked by women and called all the usual names and even a few white knight males came running in to tell him he was in the wrong and not respectful enough to women.

We will have another reader here soon.

Absolutely disgusting.

Some background on Bristol for those outside the UK:

*Former maritime city connected to trade from the Americas and the West Indies
*Some city fathers were connected to slavery before it was banned by the Empire and their names are starting to be expunged from buildings and schools. Their statues are likely to be removed.
*Feminist hot-spot, intolerant progressivism, angry omega vegan cyclist men, upper middle class liberalism with the associated gulf between rich and poor; those with university degrees and those who don't
*Property prices going through the roof as the liberal middle classes retreat from vibrant London to buy in Bristol

The background to this man's neediness is the sex ratio in Bristol. The bars, pubs and clubs are full of cocks with the odd chubby hen getting overrun with attention. Everywhere there is a surplus of men.

If I recall correctly, there used to be a Bristol lair which was quite famous which probably developed for the same reasons PUA developed in Toronto, LA and London.

Despite all this, I am surprised the simp was denounced as a creep. It is not as if he was loitering in the trees next to his ex-girlfriend's bedroom with a pair of binoculars.

Quote: (09-14-2017 12:46 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

If I recall correctly, there used to be a Bristol lair which was quite famous which probably developed for the same reasons PUA developed in Toronto, LA and London.

You recall correctly: http://bristollair.com/

Controlling, stalker behavior is romantic in another context. What woman doesn't want a guy to say "I'm not giving up on you"... when it's a guy she's attracted to?

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:04 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

You recall correctly: http://bristollair.com/

Controlling, stalker behavior is romantic in another context. What woman doesn't want a guy to say "I'm not giving up on you"... when it's a guy she's attracted to?

If the image of the simp playing the piano appeared as a painting on the cover of a romantic novel that post-wall women read, it would sell a lot of copies.

Some background on Bristol for those outside the UK:

*Former maritime city connected to trade from the Americas and the West Indies
*Some city fathers were connected to slavery before it was banned by the Empire and their names are starting to be expunged from buildings and schools. Their statues are likely to be removed.
*Feminist hot-spot, intolerant progressivism, angry omega vegan cyclist men, upper middle class liberalism with the associated gulf between rich and poor; those with university degrees and those who don't
*Property prices going through the roof as the liberal middle classes retreat from vibrant London to buy in Bristol

The background to this man's neediness is the sex ratio in Bristol. The bars, pubs and clubs are full of cocks with the odd chubby hen getting overrun with attention. Everywhere there is a surplus of men.

Despite all this, I am surprised the simp was denounced as a creep. It is not as if he was loitering in the trees next to his ex-girlfriend's bedroom with a pair of binoculars.

[Image: 06c545dac5b3dab7534cf0f40a038dfa--funny-...-stuff.jpg]

He was punched at 4AM. Maybe someone wanted to sleep. His ex-girlfriend was likely banged to his music in her room.

I doubt that he will learn from it. He is too far gone.

In ten years, when this story is long forgotten, they will make a movie about this and he will win back his love with his devotion and artistic ability.

"Love Notes" Starring Ryan Gosling and Dakota Fanning.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I'm not surprised by his results or the reactions, but I still find the contempt for him fascinating.

I think the word is overused by feminists, but this behavior is truly creepy. If a girl doesn't want to see you any longer, let it go man and find a girl who does. This behavior is reflective of a man who doesn't respect himself.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

^More disturbing.

You'll see this kind of behaviour from people who think that everyone in the word is a support actor for the award winning drama that is their life.

They approach the world as though their little script is all that matters, and when the extras start to 'ad lib' then the 'director' can become seriously unhinged.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (09-17-2017 12:57 AM)Qwerty Wrote:  

I'm not surprised by his results or the reactions, but I still find the contempt for him fascinating.

There was definitely a time where there would at least be a subset of women who were willing to say "I wish a man would give me this much attention". Even if they wouldn't respond to it biologically, the Disney narrative was strong. Now it's instantly flagged as "proceed directly to city court for a restraining order".

Am I the only one who thinks "control behavior" is being overused here, in that they're simply complaining about behavior that might make her feel guilty for rejecting him, instead of behavior that is genuinely exerting control over her? If he was attaching her name to it, it'd be one thing, but why isn't she responsible for being mature enough to be able to ignore some ex desperately playing piano by himself somewhere?

This is truly wretched game, but if simply trying to convince people to say "yes" is "control", we're going to have to march all the car salesmen off to the liberal death camps.

"Yeah, I really love this Porsche, but I'll have to talk to my wife first."

"Your wife? She doesn't let you make your own decisions about the money, huh?"

"No, of course she... Wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE. YOU'RE TRYING TO SHAME ME. CONTROL BEHAVIOR. WE HAVE CONTROL BEHAVIOR OVER HERE."

*police in body armor unload from an unmarked van*

Quote: (09-17-2017 04:07 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^More disturbing.

You'll see this kind of behaviour from people who think that everyone in the word is a support actor for the award winning drama that is their life.

They approach the world as though their little script is all that matters, and when the extras start to 'ad lib' then the 'director' can become seriously unhinged.

His lack of discretion is especially bizarre. Who wants this on display for the world to see? I'll bet his tendency toward the dramatic has a lot to do with why he's alone again.

Beyond that, though, I just see a terribly severe case of scarcity mindset. Which, admittedly, will still lead to him having a breakdown eventually.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

[Image: GUpbLN5.jpg]

As I thought: Bristol (the orange dot beside the Bristol Channel next to South Wales) has a "moderate lack of women in all age groups."

If anyone here has tried night game in Bristol, you'll know what this chart means on the ground.

I'm surprised no one has googled duckduckducked that woman in question, her profile is comically stereotypical: professional radical feminist who works for -get that- George Soros' Open Democracy... [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: me.jpg]

http://sianandcrookedrib.blogspot.ca/

She's actually got good looks/raw potential but zero feminine flair. I guess with what #6 is telling us she doesn't have to make any effort given the market she's in.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Dat face just looks perpetually pissed off! Thick manjaw, crazy cat lady glasses, and a forced "smile" of someone who is genuinely mentally ill. Combined with all her horrible politics, how pathetic of a man are you do chase after this disaster?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (09-19-2017 03:43 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Dat face just looks perpetually pissed off! Thick manjaw, crazy cat lady glasses, and a forced "smile" of someone who is genuinely mentally ill. Combined with all her horrible politics, how pathetic of a man are you do chase after this disaster?

She's a total caricature of a feminist, it's as if we made her up. She's one of those dumb young feminist cutout columnists from the Guardian that write about the most inanely trivial subjects as if they were a grand sociological revelation.

Here she's writing about having her own place, and feeling good about herself because she can pay her own utility bill. It's not an entry on a shitty navel-gazing blog, it's an article published by the freakin Guardian!:

Despite the fact that I’m a radical feminist writer and activist, my ex-partner and I had easily slipped into gendered roles in our shared home. I was convinced that I was rubbish at anything technical, and I hate talking to people on the phone. He took on those jobs, while I did most of the cooking and cleaning.

Moving into my own place, this was no longer possible. I had to call the gas company; I had to learn how to programme my central heating, and tune my TV. No one else was going to do it for me. All these things I had been convinced I couldn’t do, convinced I didn’t understand, I was forced to learn. I had to become more capable, and fast. I had to become independent.

There is something blissfully selfish about living alone. In a society where women are expected to take on so much domestic and emotional labour, where we are typecast as nurturers and carers, living purely for myself has been both a joyful and liberating experience.

Living alone means I am my priority. It feels quite subversive or transgressive to say so. And yet, there’s something really positive about putting myself first. Everything is designed for me, around me, by me. My space is my own space, and my time is my own time. I don’t have to answer to anyone.

Of course, it also means that I am responsible for everything. It’s up to me to take out the bins as well as do the cooking. Again, in a world where women carry the burden of domestic labour in relationships, there is something liberating about cleaning up for myself and not after other people. I keep my flat tidy because I want to live in a pleasant space, not because I’m carrying the domestic burden for a partner, parent, or child. Taking ownership is empowering.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-on-my-own

So she ditched piano chap at the age of 30 after shacking up with him for 7 years. Beta BF did the cooking, because she probably sucked at it. Divorced mum, probably wore the pants at home and got her "independence" by replacing her husband with a pair of cats, a path her daughter will emulate.

Cultural marxists are reheating the 60s with the domestic conjugal life = slavery canard, going after the most easily manipulable segment, young women.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Luke said he had been punched in the head at around 4am today - but added that the reason he stopped was that he realised he had "spectacularly failed" in his original aim.

Gee maybe playing the piano at 4am in the morning had something to do with the negative reactions. Not sure being beta has anything to do with it [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is a lot worse than some people realize.

Sure, the guy was a retard for doing this, but it was what he was programmed to do. Except we've now come to the point where basically anything a man does is a reason to be attacked.

Make some grand, romantic gesture = attacked
Kiss a woman after she's had a few drinks = attacked

Play piano in the park = punched
Support Donald Trump = punched

This quote was really telling:

“Men, women are allowed to leave you. You are not entitled to a girlfriend.

“Media, stop romanticising controlling, stalker behaviour.”

Basically, women are allowed to do absolutely whatever they want, while men must bend to their every whim. If a woman leaves you, you must simply accept it immediately. Because it's not like women change their mind or people ever get back together after a breakup.

If a woman decides she was raped three days after you had sex, well, you're a rapist. If a woman wants to abort your child (or carry it) against your wishes, get over it.

Of course, the only reason any of this works is because there are plenty of men willing to attack each other as long as it's not them that's being attacked at that moment.

We'll attack guys like this for being simps; guys like this will attack us for being players.

But where does it all end exactly, when literally everything you do as a man is under attack?