rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father gets joint custody, mother then murders child.

News link

Quote:Quote:

An Orono woman discovered dead with her 5-year-old son Monday left a suicide note lamenting her long-running court battle with the father over custody that ended with them having joint parenting rights, according to a search warrant filed Wednesday.

Police have called the hangings of Gina Ilene Summers, 46, and her son Jude a murder-suicide. It appears to follow a lengthy custody dispute between Summers and the boy’s father, 51-year-old Jeff Sandberg, of Minnetonka.

Officers first stopped by the home Monday, after Sandberg notified police that he could not reach anyone there to arrange for picking up his son at 5 p.m., Police Chief Correy Farniok said. Summers and Sandberg have joint custody of the boy.

The home was locked and no one answered the door, Farniok said. Sandberg was advised to call back later if the situation remained the same, the chief said.

After the father called again, a relative who lived nearby and had keys let police in about 8 p.m. That’s when the bodies were found in the basement and a preliminary determination of murder-suicide was made, the chief said.

Summers’ typed and signed note, which was discovered nearby, “talked about prior domestic abuse and issues with the system and allowing a child to be ripped from his mother,” and it ended with, “Don’t let this happen to another child and mother.”

The article has a picture of her and there's the obvious thousand cock stare mixed with a mental illness glaze. Why you would intentionally have a child with a woman in her 40's is mind boggling. This bitch sums up what happens when the pussy pass doesn't work in a family court. Of course once the pass failed she made false allegations and when those failed she murdered her child.

Its a sad testament to the legal system that you need to be at the homicide level of crazy just to receive joint custody as a woman. While this is not the reaction most women would have, the idea that women will harm themselves just to get a token of revenge is still accurate in today's culture.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Whatever the father might or might not be like, you can see the whites all the way around her eyes when she tries to smile. That's as red as red flags get.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

That and she had her first child at 41. You don't think all those years of riding the cock wagon In her 20's and 30's didn't damage her further? She's clearly mental, but what man marries a 40-year-old spinster with crazy eyes to have kids with? What a disaster. Truly heartbreaking for the little boy and dad. If the father had game awareness, the son he should have had with another saner, younger woman would still be alive today. This is a cautionary tale.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Women are more nurturing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Summers worked as a Realtor in the west metro. In an online biography, she spoke at length about activities with her son, that ranged “from reading to painting, from racing cars to swimming with them, from gardening to building, all ball sports, and not to mention teaching him to downhill ski at 17 months old; the list of fun goes on and on.”

First, I don't trust people who carry on about their kids in irrelevant contexts like a real estate bio.

Second, tying nooses together is a hell of a finale for the "list of fun".

Third, even in her professional headshot, she can't control the "agony inside" look.

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I feel for the father. He has to be devastated. I couldn't imagine losing one of my boys like this, let alone in this way.

What a shitshow.

http://law.justia.com/cases/minnesota/co...-1334.html

The mother's appeal of the custody decision noted that even the custody evaluation concluded she was mentally ill and needed therapy.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason the father won partial custody is because the mother was found to have mental issues like depression or bi-polar and such.

Just another feminist judge deciding a child's life doesn't matter, allowing primary custody to a mentally unstable bitch.

EDIT:

Jetset confirmed my initial thoughts 1 second before I hit post.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Jesus.

Imagine the level of psycho someone has to be to take a five year old down to the basement and hang him.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-08-2017 11:27 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Whatever the father might or might not be like, you can see the whites all the way around her eyes when she tries to smile. That's as red as red flags get.

There was me thinking only I knew that.

Quote: (09-08-2017 12:06 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

What a shitshow.

The mother's appeal of the custody decision noted that even the custody evaluation concluded she was mentally ill and needed therapy.

Pussy pass was still working strong.
Can you imagine a man getting shared custody if he's mentally ill.

Quote: (09-08-2017 01:45 PM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2017 11:27 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

There was me thinking only I knew that.

Today we'd usually chalk it up to hyperthyroid conditions, but even traditional Eastern medicine picked up on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

[Image: sanpakupic2.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (09-08-2017 12:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason the father won partial custody is because the mother was found to have mental issues like depression or bi-polar and such.

Just another feminist judge deciding a child's life doesn't matter, allowing primary custody to a mentally unstable bitch.

EDIT:

I wonder if the father can sue the city/county for exposing his son to that risk like that. Might be very expensive to go after that judge like this, but it could be worth it.

We all know damn well if this was the other way around, the mother would be on Good Morning America crying and the city would have to give her ass a big settlement just to keep the peace.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (09-08-2017 12:06 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

What a shitshow.

From the pdf:

failure to use collateral contacts to substantiate his conclusion that mother
has mental-health issues; (5) suggestion that mother should complete dialectical behavior therapy despite a lack of evidence that such treatment was appropriate

The mother tried to argue that the evaluator's conclusions were not valid because he did not use "collateral contacts" or that he lacked evidence the mother needed dialectical behavior therapy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectica...or_therapy

What is DBT for?

Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is a therapy designed to help people suffering from mood disorders as well as those who need to change patterns of behavior that are not helpful, such as self-harm, suicidal ideation, and substance abuse.

Holy shit, how can someone like that get this kind of diagnosis and keep primary custody?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Damn, fuck Canada. Courts are beyond fucked up there.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (09-08-2017 05:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Damn, fuck Canada. Courts are beyond fucked up there.

This case was in Minnesota, the town involved just sounds Canadian. I found it interesting that they both went broke paying for the trial court to come up what should be a default position, that being joint custody.

I just wonder how much of the appeal case was the mother's crazy and how much was the shyster lawyers trying to make bank by promising her success in the appeals. I can't imagine being a guy that has to pay the attorneys of your ex-wife so they can take you to appeal, to make you pay them more of your money, only for you to win because they lied to your ex-wife.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Nice catch, I thought it was Canadian. Minnesota, the land where Swedes settled [Image: lol.gif] No wonder it's so bad. But seriously I do not trust the family law courts anywhere, they have way too much power, cost way too much money, and offer little to no fairness.

It's always about them, the eternal solipsism of the female mind. Every day I get older I increasingly ask myself why we let them vote.

delete

Quote: (09-08-2017 11:35 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

That and she had her first child at 41. You don't think all those years of riding the cock wagon In her 20's and 30's didn't damage her further? She's clearly mental, but what man marries a 40-year-old spinster with crazy eyes to have kids with? What a disaster. Truly heartbreaking for the little boy and dad. If the father had game awareness, the son he should have had with another saner, younger woman would still be alive today. This is a cautionary tale.

The only consolation is that others are spared this monster and that this evil woman have no further ability to hurt him other than what she has already done.

God have mercy on the boy's soul.

If you just leave it at these two fundamental facts, you have enough to explain this horrible scenario. Old wife/mother, clearly too old to have children. Man must have been a trusting new agey/hippie, hopeful beta, to marry that.

As a man, you then have to ask what lessons should be gained from this. Don't marry old women. Don't have children with them.

Additionally, this illustrates why partner selection is extremely important. There are lots of books out about this. Doc Love's work covers this well. This book "The Tactical Guide to Women: How Men Can Manage Risk in Dating and Marriage", recently came out, and covers this topic in detail, by a psychologist who grew up in his dads bar, watching and listening to relationship horror stories. There are many tells you can rely on, to understand how "quality" of a girl she is.

We can cover this again because there are always men that need it, but the things I look for are;

Flexibility - how flexible is she for you.
Giving - how giving is she too you.
Age - for me under 30. That number will likely never change for baby making, if I ever wanted that.
Abortions?
Finances - in debt? Credit score?
Arrest record.
Driving record.
Work history.
Mental health history.
Education.
Cleanliness.
Her ex-BF history. The story she tells about this.
Parents and siblings. Arrest records, substance abuse, divorce, finances.
Drugs?
Drinking?
Overall health.
Her medical history, genetic diseases, etc.
No kids, no ex drama, no single moms, etc.

I would cover these, and check all of these off if I ever married someone again. You can never be too safe.

It was just a postnatal abortion. Her body, her rights.

Death penalty.

G

Quote: (09-08-2017 12:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

EDIT:

[Image: 1504734901_10096921+1orono090717.JPG?w=525]

True. If she was a saner mother she could have gotten full custody.

That is why the best legal system is the one that gives fathers full custody as a default. That bitch should be in a mental institution and not having any access to her children.

[Image: ows_150473944328881.jpg]

Men need the Red Pill and Game.

She has crazy eyes for sure.

His look like the panicky eyes of a guy who doesn't know how to cope with a crazy bitch and has been walking on eggshells for years. Reminds me of this guy:
[Image: URWn2IE.jpg]

[Image: 1504734901_10096921+1orono090717.JPG?w=525]

If her resting face is her eyebrows up and her eyes open wide and bug eyed like that, she definitely all aboard the psycho train.

It's too bad that a small child had to suffer from the hands of an unstable and unfit mother. Can't imagine what was going through that child's head while her mother was tying a noose around his neck. Very tragic.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet