rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delusional old hag convinced young studs lust for her

This 51 year old hag wrote this article about how all the young good looking guys want her. I'm not convinced.

[Image: 43A42E9200000578-4829786-image-m-11_1503919103833.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

It may be a trend, but I can’t be the only person to find the term ‘cougar’ repulsive. It’s predatory, naff, insulting to the woman and the man. And ‘toyboy’ isn’t exactly complimentary to anyone, either. (A boy to be toyed with? No, thanks.) Instead, I’m going to campaign for older women who are dating younger men to henceforth be called WHIPs – Women who are Hot, Intelligent and in their Prime. And the men shall be called really bloody lucky.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

So let me tell you what’s happening to this WHIP. The last two dates I went on were with a 26-year-old and a 35-year-old (not at the same time). And the men DMing me on Twitter are also in their 20s and 30s. These pore-less, firm-jawed men are clever, successful, creative, and absurdly hot.

[Image: okp66FD.gif]

Why do young men like me now? In truth, I’ve dated younger men before. But more are definitely interested in me now that I’m in my 50s. Which is lucky, because men my age aren’t into me at all. I’m too old for them. One charmer announced he couldn’t have a relationship with me because of our ages – but ‘I do have a thing for hot older women’. He was four years younger than me.

Recently a man (maybe 25?) smiled at me on the train, and then got off at the same stop. And then walked beside me on the stairs. And then loitered outside the station waiting for me. You say stalker; I say a young man who likes my attitude. (Either that, or he has a thing about his mum. Which is a whole other feature.)

Guys, do you not care about a woman's looks as she ages but find her confidence sexy?

The older a woman gets, the more relaxed she becomes about what other people think, and her self-esteem goes up,’ agrees Madeleine Mason. ‘By her 40s and 50s, she’s more likely to have come into her own, and this confidence is very attractive and very sexy. As people live longer, we’re expected to change careers, re-educate ourselves etc...

The comments are brutal:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/now.../#comments

Johnny Telegrafo 29 Aug 2017 12:00AM
I mean none of this is believable! No attractive young man desires an older used-up bag except possibly for sordid one night stands. These women are desperately bitter they have lost their looks and realize they squandered their prime years being sl*ts, and now no good men want them. Pathetic and delusional.

Paul Parmenter 25 Aug 2017 3:20AM
Delusional. Everyone needs their fantasies, but don't confuse them with reality.

Phil Martin 24 Aug 2017 2:12AM
Dirty,dirty story.Only a sick or sexually deprived ( or dysfunctional) young bloke would chase after any old lady.

Sick,sick,sick.

Big Copper 21 Aug 2017 2:15AM
Don't kid yourself, honey.

Bora Bosna 23 Aug 2017 9:47AM
LOL! No matter how much you pretend reality doesn't exist ladies, YOU STILL HIT THE WALL. She doesn't understand that young men will "sport-bang" some old women with money, but will move on to younger women.

Take care of those titties for me.

Whenever a woman older than me gets flirty, in fact any woman over about 35, I ask the to tell me about Nam. I say "how many tours did you do" and that usually shuts them up.

Aloha!

I didn't know whether to interpret this as a writer (I use the term loosely) delving into vivid self-delusion, clickbait designed to both appeal to single 50-somethings and haul in shock/rage clicks, or some combination therein.

If you read far enough into the article (I did so you don't have to - you're welcome RVF) you come to find she hasn't actually slept with any of these guys (let's posit for the sake of discussion they actually exist). Or to quote her, "I’ve yet to find the emotional strength to reveal the bingo wings and my thighs."

So how does this masturbatory exercise in self delusion conclude? As if ripped from the pages of any site in the manosphere. The author, in a fit of introspection, very nearly acknowledges that these younger men have no interest in anything more than a short-term low-investment notch in the bedpost. The delicate house of cards comes tumbling down.

For me, the children thing is key. As thrilling as these men and dates are, it’s not going to get serious, is it? Not if they want kids and, like me, you don’t have them. Being with someone, falling for someone, who would need to leave me once their male biological clock began ticking wouldn’t be good for my soul.

Ultimately, the fun, baggage-free experience of dating someone younger goes against what I want and need. I need someone who understands the baggage, and I’m not sure a gorgeous young thing could ever truly do that.

So I must leave the young pups be. Perhaps I’ll wait until after the university holidays are over, though…

She is probably in the top 1% of 51 year olds.

Which would put her firmly in the bottom quartile of 20 year olds.

I flipped through her Twitter, wondering why, since she is supposedly surrounded by many high class young suitors and women love nothing more than competing endlessly on social media to make those other bitches their 'besties' eat shit with jealousY, her profile timeline seems to be nothing but her taking photo after photo of the high-caloric snack treats she's about to eat and her ugly, ugly family.

Then I remembered she's a Female Typist, and reality is entirely-subjective.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BibiLynch/status/903911515245486080][/url]

I suggest clicking on the picture to experience the full horror.

[Image: thebigbookofbritishsmiles.png]

[Image: barf.gif]

The made up acronym: WHIP is the most deluded, LOL worthy thing I've ever read. Her prime was likely a 5 and that probably ended at twenty two.

That said: Most of what she is saying: Re: young men lusting after her is probably true... The reality is, thirsty dudes are some of the most pathetic, culture destroying people on the planet. I've seen guys who would rival a 1970's Mr. Olympia fighting over an overweight post 40's hag.

In years gone by, young men in their prime would be laughed at and embarrassed to even approach an old, well past her prime woman at a bar, but today's men are proud of it. It's a sad reality we should probably all take note of.

She looks like a tranny. For a moment I thought that was Bruce Jenner in drag.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I matched with a 46 year old coug last year, we chatted for a bit but never met up because she lived two provinces over, then one night she texted me saying she was in town for the night at a hotel and invited me over. I was drinking with the boys and got one of them to drive me into the city then proceeded to pound the snot of of this chick, she was surprisingly fit and took cock like a champ. We had breakfast the next day then she dropped me off at home, I haven't heard from her since but wouldn't think twice about hitting it again. I say bang em out but don't date em boys.

Quote: (09-06-2017 11:22 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: 43A42E9200000578-4829786-image-m-11_1503919103833.jpg]

[Image: thebigbookofbritishsmiles.png][/img]

[Image: hYXNq06.gif]

Men stay with their old wives out of love and companionship, not because they can compete with 20 something girls.

Maybe and just maybe if the 51 year old looked like this I'd consider it.
[Image: elizabeth-hurley-2016-london-evening-sta...rds-01.jpg]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (09-07-2017 12:30 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Men stay with their old wives out of love and companionship, not because they can compete with 20 something girls.

Maybe and just maybe if the 51 year old looked like this I'd consider it.
[Image: elizabeth-hurley-2016-london-evening-sta...rds-01.jpg]

She's a Wall survivor with a ton of cash - top .00001% of 50+ year olds.

Even then, young men would date her more for her industry connections than anything else.

Men my age seem to be either slowing down, or eternally single (the Peter Pan Syndrome), or divorced and chasing their daughters’ friends (the Pervy Peter Pan Syndrome).

So when successful in shape men in their 50s chase 20yo girls, then they are pervs, but when 50yo women do it, then they are WHIPs and heroines.

Got it.

Good that nature has created us to always chase 20yo women, while the attraction of women goes up with age. Man's instincts are designed to get a woman pregnant, so of course men prefer women in their prime from ages 18 to 24. Woman's instincts are designed to attract a high value male and that guy can be 50yo sometimes.

But some cougars I would bang, though she looked hotter:

[Image: kate-beckinsale-boyfriend-matt-rife-flau...pda-01.jpg]
Also that bitch above is older and she is no Kate Beckinsale or Nicole Kidman.

Quote: (09-07-2017 01:39 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Also that bitch above is older and she is no Kate Beckinsale or Nicole Kidman.

Nicole Kidman looks amazing, especially as tall pale redheads from sunny countries are pretty much playing on hardmode when it comes to aging.
[Image: 341px-Nicole_Kidman_Cannes_2017_2.jpg]

I'm a tall ginger myself, so I pretty much have to live like a vampire if I want to look young.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (09-06-2017 11:22 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

This 51 year old (((hag))) wrote this article about how all the young good looking guys want her. I'm not convinced.

There Dusty. Fixed it for you. I think this makes it clearer.

WHIP, you say?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

From the article:

it’s not me that’s going after younger men; they’re coming after me.
No shit. Most guys still need to make the first move when they're looking for a sugar mama.

She's probably doing pure D4D (dollars for dick).

It may be a trend, but I can’t be the only person to find the term ‘cougar’ repulsive. It’s predatory, naff, insulting to the woman and the man. And ‘toyboy’ isn’t exactly complimentary to anyone, either. (A boy to be toyed with? No, thanks.) Instead, I’m going to campaign for older women who are dating younger men to henceforth be called WHIPs – Women who are Hot, Intelligent and in their Prime. And the men shall be called really bloody lucky.

Why do young men like me now? In truth, I’ve dated younger men before.[b] But more are definitely interested in me now that I’m in my 50s.

Early onset Alzheimers disease is a real bitch, let me tell you what.

I've known bitches like this.

They'll dress to the nines and then loiter in front of the buttons in the elevator. You reach across them and say "excuse me" before pushing 5.

Thirty minutes later they're yacking to their friends about how these younger guys just can't seem to leave them alone.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

There are definitely some attractive 50-year-old women out there. They're the women who you chat up in the grocery store and they mention going shopping with "their kids" and you assume the little ones were riding in the bottom of her shopping cart before they ran off to jump in the ball pit. Then you meet the daughter coming around the corner from the liquor aisle, and realize she's working on a master's degree and has DD tits just like her mom.

Oh, now I get it. Equation solved. Think fast, Jetset. What happens if I go after the daughter? Is there a way to turn this into a threesome?

You know why this happens? Mom looks 32. She won the genetic lottery and studiously avoided heavy drinking, tanning, smoking, drugs, emotional hardship, and refined carbohydrates.

The author looks 50. Sorry, lady. You're a designated cum-receptacle, that's all. Who paid for these "dates"? Might the 'P' in WHIP actually stand for 'Provider'?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

The woman in this article, is just a delusional narcissist who thinks she still has a modicum of sexual market value. Someone needs to knock her off that cloud she's riding so she can wake up and see how the real world works.

In my experience, if you meet a single woman over thirty, there is a reason why she is not married or tied down. It's because she has something mentally wrong with her; addiction, narcissism, crazy, etc.

I went out with a woman who is 33 a few weeks ago. She was very, very attractive, so in the back of my head, I was wondering what her deal was. We went to a couple places, and in the middle of the date, she starts crying and screaming at me for no reason. She is making a huge scene so I end up leaving her at the venue (I drove us there).

That woman was bat shit insane. Can't imagine being with a woman 20 years her senior acting like that.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Then again, perhaps we're all underestimating the appeal of a woman who can tie a cock-ring with her labia.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (09-07-2017 08:49 AM)Remington Wrote:  

We went to a couple places, and in the middle of the date, she starts crying and screaming at me for no reason. She is making a huge scene so I end up leaving her at the venue (I drove us there).

Well now I'm dying to know.

What was she crying about?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her claims as "delusion". The thirst is real out there. Even for fugly 50 year olds.......yes sir.

Quote: (09-07-2017 09:00 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2017 08:49 AM)Remington Wrote:  

We went to a couple places, and in the middle of the date, she starts crying and screaming at me for no reason. She is making a huge scene so I end up leaving her at the venue (I drove us there).

Well now I'm dying to know.

What was she crying about?

She was starting to feel the alcohol when she broke out in tears.

She said "I just care so much about people."

I shit you not.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet