rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man facing 15 years in jail for recording his cheating wife

He went to her lover's home, entered it without permission, and recorded them having sex. Grand jury allowed charges of burglary and unlawful surveillance.

Quote:Quote:

A New Jersey florist using the “Find My iPhone” app to track down a lost gadget stumbled into a prickly situation — his naked wife in bed with her boss.

And now, the cuckolded hubby is facing up to 15 years in prison for his snooping.

“I feel like it’s unjust what they’re doing to me,” Sean Donis, 37, lamented to The Post. “It’s like I’m being punished twice.”

The Clifton man used his cellphone to record two brief videos of the hot-and-heavy session when he confronted his wife and her lover more than a year ago.

He broke down crying when he shared them with The Post.

The first, a seven-second clip, shows Nancy Donis going at it with Albert Lopez in the dimly lit master bedroom of his Rockland County, NY, home on April 15, 2016.

As Sean takes in the seamy spectacle, he exclaims, “Wow!” and Nancy hops off her lover before Sean drops his phone in shock.

The next video, 35 seconds long, shows Nancy and Lopez covering up as Sean berates his wife.

“All on video! All on video! . . . I can’t believe you, Nancy. I can’t believe you,” Sean says.

“Stop. Please, stop. Stop. OK, I get it. I get it. Stop,” she pleads.

Lopez angrily orders him out of the house and the phone gets jostled during an apparent struggle before Sean says, “Don’t worry, I’m leaving,” and the video ends.

Earlier that day, Nancy asked her husband to watch their son, now 5, so she could go to dinner with friends in Elizabeth, NJ, according to Sean.

At one point during the evening, he noticed the boy’s iPad was missing and activated the “Find My iPhone” app.

The software showed the device traveling toward Rockland, Sean said, stirring fears he had been harboring about Nancy, who at the time worked with Lopez in the billing department at an orthopedics office in Clifton.

She would hide her phone. I’d touch the phone — she would get very nervous and say, ‘No, don’t touch my phone.’ She’d go to work looking extra pretty. And she lost a lot of weight also,” he recalled .

[Image: cheating.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=600&h=400&crop=1]

http://nypost.com/2017/09/04/i-caught-my...e=facebook

The warning signs were there, but sometimes a man needs to confirm it. In spite of her infidelity, the wife will probably make out handsomely in a divorce.

I think the issue is that he put it online.

Quote: (09-06-2017 08:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

"And she lost a lot of weight also."

It's tragic that these days, a wife losing weight is a worrying sign.

Because for a lot of husbands, based on her day to day behaviour, it's hard to believe that she would want to make herself attractive for him.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Supposedly this is a sign of cheating for men as well. I used to get all kinds of ads popping up on every website I visited about "how to find out if your man is cheating", and a lot of it is the men losing weight, going to the gym, dressing sharp, showing a renewed energy level, etc. Basically, if a married man hits bottom as an AFC, then takes the red pill and starts putting his life together, he fits the profile of a man who's cheating.

It's probably realistic, because a married man who hits bottom like this is probably going to step out and get some once he starts getting his shit together.

I know I did. I guess it works the same way with women too.

Edit: WB

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (09-06-2017 06:15 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Supposedly this is a sign of cheating for men as well. I used to get all kinds of ads popping up on every website I visited about "how to find out if your man is cheating", and a lot of it is the men losing weight, going to the gym, dressing sharp, showing a renewed energy level, etc. Basically, if a married man hits bottom as an AFC, then takes the red pill and starts putting his life together, he fits the profile of a man who's cheating.

It's probably realistic, because a married man who hits bottom like this is probably going to step out and get some once he starts getting his shit together.

Don't let us in suspense. Was your man cheating?

Never cross streams.

Quote: (09-06-2017 06:21 PM)Atomic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2017 06:15 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Don't let us in suspense. Was your man cheating?

[Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (09-06-2017 09:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Because for a lot of husbands, based on her day to day behaviour, it's hard to believe that she would want to make herself attractive for him.

This is one of the most fucked up truths I've read on this forum to date.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

A New Jersey florist using the “Find My iPhone” app to track down a lost gadget stumbled into a prickly situation — his naked wife in bed with her boss.

This really says it all.

The dude is an overweight florist. She thought she was ready to settle down with a beta. She realized if she lost some weight she's still a solid WB for high status men like her boss. Like all women, she'd rather be a disposable fucktoy to a man of status than devoted wife to some beta.

I mean, can't REALLY blame her for being who/what she is. If this dude was in shape and laying the pipe and getting interest from other women then his bitch would be a lot more likely to stay loyal.

He's kind of a faggot for breaking in and videotaping too. If I had a chick and knew she was at her boss' place I'd be able to piece 2+2 together and know what was going on. Breaking in and videotaping it just seems like some kind of cuckold fantasy.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Come on. The guy is dumb as bread. When I read the threat title I thought that illegal recording did him in. It was clearly burglary that is so dangerous.

Imagine you fuck some woman and then her boyfriend/husband jumps up behind some curtain and makes a scene. Of course he did an illegal fucked up thing. He won't be getting 15 years - if the boss of that woman does not press charges, then he may get out on probation, but who knows.

He did not have to record it at all to have proof. He could have waited for her in front of her boss's house. That would have been enough to make it clear.

Women fuck their bosses and fantasize about them. Situational Alpha status works.

The simple fact is that as long as no-fault divorce exists, modern marriage is a sham. No punishments for adultery?

Imagine a world with no punishments for theft - Communism.

Imagine a world with no punishments for murder or false accusations - Anarchy.

So what does that make our world with no punishments for adultery? Feminism?

And on top of that, not only no punishments for adultery, but indeed very often the sinners get rewards in divorce court.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The first parts of a man's head to go gray are the sideburns and the area slightly above the ear.

When you look at a man and that specific area is shaved almost bald and the rest of his hair is a normal length, you know two things immediately.

A: He's old enough to start graying.
B: He's very insecure about A.

100% of women and a good chunk of men can make the observation I just made, on the fly, within seconds. Most don't talk about this, however.

[Image: LpyqSQ1.jpg]

I don't know a single man over 30 who is insecure about his grey or a woman who sees it as a negative. Quite the opposite actually.

When did DJ Khalid become a florist?

15 years is too much for a burglary (its close to 20 years for murder common in many countries) and he should be given some sympathy an recognized as instate of affect from the betrayal and cheating that would lessen the sentence.

I believe there should be a softening of sentence in courts for all crimes committed by people under stress from cheating spouses as long as the only victims are the cheating spouse and their lover. Not complete pardon from crimes but some major softening of sentence. This would make the cheaters think twice knowing that the law despises them too.

This court system is ridiculous and is encouraging cheating and destroying lives of spouses who take marriage and fidelity seriously.

Also don't make excuses saying this guy was a beta an not too bright and so on. Most men are and will be beta by definition. Most men are in middle in intelligence bell curve by by definition and emotional stress makes them act as a few IQ points more stupid. That is no reason for anti male court laws and general attack on men.

Quote: (09-07-2017 11:01 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

When did DJ Khalid become a florist?

Each time I hear about men being florist I think about this

That's not possible to be that unmanly to let yourself be associated with growing flowers only, how can you make a living out of selling flowers...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

If this goes to a jury, I suspect this guy will get a lot of sympathy. In fact, the jury may very well end up hung. Some men may take his side simply because of the circumstances.

That being said, private investigators go after cheaters all the time. They get this kind of footage without breaking laws. I am sure almost every guy here will sympathize with the cliche that "a man's home is his castle." The husband violated another man's castle.

Years ago, I worked as a hotel receptionist. A married guy was there with a woman. The guy's wife showed up at night and started banging on the doors and disturbing everything. I called the cops on her. I also would have done it had the sexes been reversed.

The betrayal warrants the revenge, but only a fool would allow their ego to tie them to the act.

I think people often misunderstand the old proverb that 'revenge is a dish best served cold' to mean that you have to wait a long time first.

Personally I take it to mean that you simply need to keep a calm and rational mind about it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.