rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to Game New Coworker (Got Her # Last Night)

So, to anyone who has followed my travails, I have continued my quest in trying to improve upon myself and my interactions with women. Of lately, I've been going to local college campuses and I've made numerous approaches. I struggle immensely in sustaining the interactions there, am not pushy enough ("leading"), and generally overthink everything.

At work, I've been doing much better than when I had started out there. I had come in fresh from life's circumstances and eventually, a job wherein I had been away from people/"normal" society since 2012. I had no social calibration, hadn't interacted with young attractive women in literal years, and was clumsy (bragging while I thought I was showcasing confidence/DHV'ing), just winging it & I did damned well-
all things considered. I've come so far since that time I started in April. Back then, I'd barely talk to any of the girls. If I did, it was plenty of cocky funny asshole comments, but I didn't initiate interactions b/c I had no idea as to what to talk about with girls or how to hold/sustain a natural conversation. It was HORRIBLE looking back on it! I think because of my age (I'm 31 now) and because of my clumsy social skills at first, I've been excluded from the original social clique of the workers. The guys and girls all hang out together outside of the place. Oh well.

I've been consuming a lot of learning material of lately and it seems directness is the way to go rather than indirect. I've been tinkering with it. I've watched a lot of this "Frank Night Game" guy's videos and embraced some of his tactics (such as throwing out go to's, bait, such as "have you seen the view? It's a great view, 2 mins away" without elaborating in any way; asking girls if their hair is naturally "that" straight/curly as an excuse to get in close, putting my arm on their shoulders as compliance tests, high fives, quick-paced observations, trying to sustain the interactions with whatever they throw my way, etc).

To the point with this new girl. She and I have only been around one another approximately 3 times since she started working @ the restaurant/bar at which I work. We hit it off immediately. She's an early 20's HB7/8, does not have a boyfriend (I asked her), works 3 jobs, and I got her # last night.

Our first big interaction consisted of me speaking with her and 2 other girls in her work position, I was able to initiate and sustain an "interesting" conversation with them (I think the "is kissing cheating" routine or something, idr). Somewhere along the line when I was speaking to her exclusively it came up that I'm somewhat socially awkward; she had said she's awkward (or something). I also told her I am an introvert, which surprised her a lot, she was going on about "you're doing great, it's hard to believe" spiel. I am trying to present myself as myself, show confidence by revealing these unflattering truths about myself (however disgusting the content may be to a woman, I know), and be more straightforward than I've ever been with women before in my life. I've qualified her by asking her if she cooks, doesn't mind cooking for a man, and was suggestive of our compatibility from the beginning.

So, last night; I chatted her up before work, asked her what superpower she would choose, and I caught her eyeing me later on as I started working a bit. You can sense when a woman "feels you" a little bit (is thinking about you as she walks by you, etc). That initial little bit of attraction to work with. Given how horribly I fucked up with the girl I really liked from the beginning (by being indecisive when it was pussy on platter time, waiting for the "right moment" when we're always busy, never alone, etc), I just told this new girl upfront I thought she is attractive upfront. Not just her looks, but pointed out our (thus far 3 apparent) similarities. I fucked up at first by bending to her frame; she asked "we're both awkward," to which I said yes (didn't process it for what it was before I reacted), continued trying to plow on, and ended it by telling her to write her number down (rather than asking). She was busy, didn't happen then and there. I waited until later in the night.

Idk if I fucked up here or not. I can see how it can be interpreted as "try hard." I asked her if she wished to learn a secret about me that could get me fired. She said yes, of course. I showed her rings I wear with swastikas on them. I framed it as "to show you I am serious, if I piss you off, you can get me fired; and I want to see if you're actually worth my time (by how you handle it"). I told her I am huge into politics, better w/that than people, and told her to write her # down. She did.

I am trying to plan for eventualities depending on what happens (or doesn't) now. I sent her a text reading, "hey, Kelsey, glad to have talked to you a bit last night (teeth grinning emoji), **my name**" so she would have my number. I crafted the text based on some guide I found on a forum; the idea is to initiate by demonstrating you intend the text to be for her, show her you do like her, identify myself, and start building rapport/comfort plus start working on dates. Thus far, about 4 hours later, no response. Obviously, I am chilling, won't send anything more or something retarded like that. So, if she winds up not responding at all, how would you guys recommend I handle that when I see her at work again?

Last night, after having told her I find her to be attractive, I rested my arm around her shoulder. She allowed it with no resistance nor comment for what seemed like a solid 30-40 seconds before starting to lightly walk away, at which time I allowed my arm to fall (though I'm also aware women do those things as shit tests, they'll peel away from you just to see if you'll get intimidated and back down, so idk). I know no resistance to touching from women is a wonderful thing. Basically, they find you to be attractive, correct?

One thing I am contemplating doing is going up behind her one night when we work together in the future, whisper some things in her ear which damned well should make any woman wet instantly (feel free to use if you think it's good and the basic concept damn well is) ("you look like such a...pause...sexy, gorgeous Goddess tonight; an exquisitely detailed, carefully sculpted/crafted Romanesque statue figurine elegantly showcasing classical and idealized concepts/virtues of feminine physical beauty in true life form like a work of art worthy of Antiquity; Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, fyi" (somewhat jokingly, authoritatively, smart-assedly) and then pushing for a meetup. She teaches preschoolers. If I can convince her to allow me to visit her while she is teaching, this girl will fall in love with me. I am awesome with kids. Far better with them than adults. They love me. She says she loves kids. It'd be game over if it were to ever come to that point, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

The more research I've been doing, the more I'm starting to think classic pua game moves too slow. Isn't pushy enough. It seems escalating very quickly is the way to go. More boldness rather than less. Especially with girls these days. Fucking snapchat, smart phones, etc have made them so much worse, imo! So, any input, observations of what I may be doing right/wrong, where I could improve, and most importantly, how to handle it if she doesn't bite on my text. I am going to need help for the foreseeable future because I am still on my own, going solo, trying to learn how to interact and succeed with women all by my lonesome. This is one arena of my life I'll listen to input. I need it. It's a paradoxical situation for me, or a catch 22. Simply not having had a woman in years has a toxic effect on my ability to actually get one. I know once I get my dick wet again it will prove a massive boost in confidence for future boldness on my part. Success breeds success. I just need to "break the cycle." Thanks guys.

Do not game at work.

Let me repeat that. Regretfully, I lack proper communication skills (still working on them) so please read carefully because I might not convey the proper importance of what I said. So heres it goes again: Do. Not. Game. At. Work.

Hope that helps.

And I dont mean "nobody should game at work". Im saying YOU shouldnt "game" at work.

thread-64225...pid1627922

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (09-02-2017 02:29 PM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

I also told her I am an introvert, which surprised her a lot, she was going on about "you're doing great, it's hard to believe"

Quote:Quote:

I just told this new girl upfront I thought she is attractive upfront. Not just her looks, but pointed out our (thus far 3 apparent) similarities.

I showed her rings I wear with swastikas on them. I framed it as "to show you I am serious, if I piss you off, you can get me fired; and I want to see if you're actually worth my time (by how you handle it"). I told her I am huge into politics, better w/that than people, and told her to write her # down. She did.

I sent her a text reading, "hey, Kelsey, glad to have talked to you a bit last night (teeth grinning emoji), **my name**"

Last night, after having told her I find her to be attractive, I rested my arm around her shoulder. She allowed it with no resistance nor comment for what seemed like a solid 30-40 seconds before starting to lightly walk away

One thing I am contemplating doing is going up behind her one night when we work together in the future, whisper some things in her ear which damned well should make any woman wet instantly (feel free to use if you think it's good and the basic concept damn well is) ("you look like such a...pause...sexy, gorgeous Goddess tonight; an exquisitely detailed, carefully sculpted/crafted Romanesque statue figurine elegantly showcasing classical and idealized concepts/virtues of feminine physical beauty in true life form like a work of art worthy of Antiquity; Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, fyi" (somewhat jokingly, authoritatively, smart-assedly) and then pushing for a meetup.

She teaches preschoolers. If I can convince her to allow me to visit her while she is teaching, this girl will fall in love with me. I am awesome with kids. Far better with them than adults. They love me. She says she loves kids. It'd be game over if it were to ever come to that point, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (09-02-2017 04:30 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Thank you for breaking this down for us. I was not about to read all that.

Jesus Christ, OP.

Do not involve women at work in your politics, and do not wear swastikas to work. WTF do you think happens if she gets angry with you?

Do not creep up behind them and whisper autistic shit in their ears. WTF are you doing validating a woman who hasn't done anything to earn a reward? At work where she's stuck with you, no less?

Do not show up at her other job where there are children present and try to use those children to game while wearing swastika rings.

The only purpose of game at work is to keep 50% of the office wishing they could bang you so they'll moan your praises in meetings when you can't be present. You don't actually bang them. This is going to end in a courtroom appearance.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (09-02-2017 03:59 PM)germanico Wrote:  

And I dont mean "nobody should game at work". Im saying YOU shouldnt "game" at work.

You're probably right. I'm a little torn between the fact of knowing work is my best chance of getting a woman within the next 6 months, or longer. My chances are slim outside of there, very slim. No social network to work from, as all my previous success relied (and even if I did get one, I'm early 30's, it won't be with the women I want).

At work, I have status (am far more comfortable in my own skin, I don't feel so fucking alone as I do when I'm out in the world approaching, which enables me to interact more strongly with women), preselection working in my favor (I know several girls think I'm cute), and I'm beloved by the management/owner, viewed as a model employee. My personality, entire life station, the whole nine yards meant it was always my best chance for success. I've attached immense importance towards getting one because, enough is enough. If you can't get one, wtf is the point in living? Getting out of bed? I seriously can't think of any, at this point. The thought I may wake up in 6 months and still not have succeeded (if anything, in a far worst position than I find myself now) leads me to wish for death above anything else. It's that thought of regression, relapse, lingering over my head.

I've subscribed to a service to find me a new job for my apparent official career; I may be called with a new job opportunity any day now, and I'm gone from this job 2 weeks (or sooner) later. Then, I am going to be working nowhere near young women, and a lot busier with that new work; much, much less free time to go out making approaches in the "real world" as I've been doing lately. Meaning, less objective probablity for success. It was always a joke short-term gig.

Just last night, some fellow guy coworker came in to visit his new girlfriend, another coworker of ours. I see success, come so close to tasting it for myself with some girls sending me signals, fully aware outside of there my prospects are horribly diminished, basically non-existent altogether; and I'm seriously supposedly "foolish" for wanting to try? Wanting to actually win instead of continuing to lose, every miserable day I wake up?

I am tired, dude...I don't know if I have another 2 months (much less 6 or more) left where I can front to myself and others being positive, confident, motivated to go out and try to approach, etc about all of this without any tangible success. It's all self-deception. I have no choice but to continue to try, I suppose.

Thanks for having taken the time to respond. I guess the majority of others on the forum agree with you; and I'll tell you, I am nonetheless looking forward to quitting this job. I would sum it up as having been a wonderful learning experience which helped me in many ways immensely and an extremely bitter, profound overall defeat for me.

Welcome to the 1st day of class "How Not to Do It - 101".

One thing I am contemplating doing is going up behind her one night when we work together in the future, whisper some things in her ear which damned well should make any woman wet instantly (feel free to use if you think it's good and the basic concept damn well is) ("you look like such a...pause...sexy, gorgeous Goddess tonight; an exquisitely detailed, carefully sculpted/crafted Romanesque statue figurine elegantly showcasing classical and idealized concepts/virtues of feminine physical beauty in true life form like a work of art worthy of Antiquity; Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, fyi" (somewhat jokingly, authoritatively, smart-assedly) and then pushing for a meetup. She teaches preschoolers. If I can convince her to allow me to visit her while she is teaching, this girl will fall in love with me. I am awesome with kids. Far better with them than adults. They love me. She says she loves kids. It'd be game over if it were to ever come to that point, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSutJeK8Tl0Bhfn1mafajv...AvkAYYZdVg]

Quote: (09-02-2017 04:52 PM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

My chances are slim outside of there, very slim. No social network to work from, as all my previous success relied (and even if I did get one, I'm early 30's, it won't be with the women I want)....I've attached immense importance towards getting one because, enough is enough....The thought I may wake up in 6 months and still not have succeeded (if anything, in a far worst position than I find myself now) leads me to wish for death above anything else....I see success, come so close to tasting it for myself with some girls sending me signals, fully aware outside of there my prospects are horribly diminished, basically non-existent altogether; and I'm seriously supposedly "foolish" for wanting to try? Wanting to actually win instead of continuing to lose, every miserable day I wake up?

I am tired, dude...I don't know if I have another 2 months (much less 6 or more) left where I can front to myself and others being positive, confident, motivated to go out and try to approach, etc about all of this without any tangible success. It's all self-deception.

[Image: bbc.png]

You gotta get your head right, bro. You're going to freak this girl right the fuck out.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

There's a lot of things you need to do to pull her.

1. Email her from your work email telling her how "beautiful, special and awesome she is."

2. Stop by her office everyday asking if she wants to eat lunch with you.

3. Text "Good morning beautiful" and "Good night cutie" every day.

4. Talk to all your coworkers about her telling them how you got her number

5. Brag to the boss about her and tell him to promote her

That should work but if it doesn't you may have to go nuclear.

Quote: (09-02-2017 04:30 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

I also told her I am an introvert, which surprised her a lot, she was going on about "you're doing great, it's hard to believe"

I just told this new girl upfront I thought she is attractive upfront. Not just her looks, but pointed out our (thus far 3 apparent) similarities.

I showed her rings I wear with swastikas on them. I framed it as "to show you I am serious, if I piss you off, you can get me fired; and I want to see if you're actually worth my time (by how you handle it"). I told her I am huge into politics, better w/that than people, and told her to write her # down. She did.

I sent her a text reading, "hey, Kelsey, glad to have talked to you a bit last night (teeth grinning emoji), **my name**"

Last night, after having told her I find her to be attractive, I rested my arm around her shoulder. She allowed it with no resistance nor comment for what seemed like a solid 30-40 seconds before starting to lightly walk away

One thing I am contemplating doing is going up behind her one night when we work together in the future, whisper some things in her ear which damned well should make any woman wet instantly (feel free to use if you think it's good and the basic concept damn well is) ("you look like such a...pause...sexy, gorgeous Goddess tonight; an exquisitely detailed, carefully sculpted/crafted Romanesque statue figurine elegantly showcasing classical and idealized concepts/virtues of feminine physical beauty in true life form like a work of art worthy of Antiquity; Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, fyi" (somewhat jokingly, authoritatively, smart-assedly) and then pushing for a meetup.

She teaches preschoolers. If I can convince her to allow me to visit her while she is teaching, this girl will fall in love with me. I am awesome with kids. Far better with them than adults. They love me. She says she loves kids. It'd be game over if it were to ever come to that point, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Quote: (09-02-2017 04:52 PM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2017 03:59 PM)germanico Wrote:  

You're probably right. I'm a little torn between the fact of knowing work is my best chance of getting a woman within the next 6 months, or longer. My chances are slim outside of there, very slim. No social network to work from, as all my previous success relied (and even if I did get one, I'm early 30's, it won't be with the women I want).

At work, I have status (am far more comfortable in my own skin, I don't feel so fucking alone as I do when I'm out in the world approaching, which enables me to interact more strongly with women), preselection working in my favor (I know several girls think I'm cute), and I'm beloved by the management/owner, viewed as a model employee. My personality, entire life station, the whole nine yards meant it was always my best chance for success. I've attached immense importance towards getting one because, enough is enough. If you can't get one, wtf is the point in living? Getting out of bed? I seriously can't think of any, at this point. The thought I may wake up in 6 months and still not have succeeded (if anything, in a far worst position than I find myself now) leads me to wish for death above anything else. It's that thought of regression, relapse, lingering over my head.

I've subscribed to a service to find me a new job for my apparent official career; I may be called with a new job opportunity any day now, and I'm gone from this job 2 weeks (or sooner) later. Then, I am going to be working nowhere near young women, and a lot busier with that new work; much, much less free time to go out making approaches in the "real world" as I've been doing lately. Meaning, less objective probablity for success. It was always a joke short-term gig.

Just last night, some fellow guy coworker came in to visit his new girlfriend, another coworker of ours. I see success, come so close to tasting it for myself with some girls sending me signals, fully aware outside of there my prospects are horribly diminished, basically non-existent altogether; and I'm seriously supposedly "foolish" for wanting to try? Wanting to actually win instead of continuing to lose, every miserable day I wake up?

I am tired, dude...I don't know if I have another 2 months (much less 6 or more) left where I can front to myself and others being positive, confident, motivated to go out and try to approach, etc about all of this without any tangible success. It's all self-deception. I have no choice but to continue to try, I suppose.

Thanks for having taken the time to respond. I guess the majority of others on the forum agree with you; and I'll tell you, I am nonetheless looking forward to quitting this job. I would sum it up as having been a wonderful learning experience which helped me in many ways immensely and an extremely bitter, profound overall defeat for me.

You guys are truly the kings of witty reality check smackdowns through gifs, lol. We live in such a touchy feely society, it's a trip. A true Matriarchy. I've always felt as though I was born in the wrong place and time. Perhaps I'll get "social calibration" down one day altogether.

Thanks for teh lulz; that shit was funny, summed up like that.

You know what? I think I'll just start ignoring all the girls there altogether. Been ignoring 3 of them, won't even look at them. 2 of those who said something are eyeing me now. The way you guys are saying things, I'm going to just keep fucking myself over worse and worse until I wind up in jail again, but then--I am myself, regardless of anything. Wtf am I supposed to do? Pretend to be another person, as you people apparently advocate? Rhetorical question.

Quote: (09-02-2017 05:20 PM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

I am myself, regardless of anything. Wtf am I supposed to do? Pretend to be another person, as you people apparently advocate? Rhetorical question.

Look, no harm intended. We have a lot of fun here with shit like this. Either way, have you read Rollo Tomassi, rationalmale.com?

The questionable decision to game at work aside, there's something off-center about the way you're approaching women. It's not about pretending to be "somebody else", it's about teaching yourself how women work.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

One thing I am contemplating doing is going up behind her one night....

The way you guys are saying things, I'm going to just keep fucking myself over worse and worse until I wind up in jail again, but then--I am myself, regardless of anything. Wtf am I supposed to do?

Please tell us why you were incarcerated. I, like everyone else, want to help you, and you are anonymous here.

Even before I know why, let me just say in you situation, sneaking up behind anyone is probably not the best choice.

Also, you may not want to do anything to jeopardize your employment. What is your parole status?

We can give you all the game tips you need, and help you quite a bit, but I doubt any of them work in the prison system.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-02-2017 05:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

The way you guys are saying things, I'm going to just keep fucking myself over worse and worse until I wind up in jail again, but then--I am myself, regardless of anything. Wtf am I supposed to do?

Please tell us why you were incarcerated. I, like everyone else, want to help you, and you are anonymous here.

Even before I know why, let me just say in you situation, sneaking up behind anyone is probably not the best choice.

Also, you may not want to do anything to jeopardize your employment. What is your parole status?

We can give you all the game tips you need, and help you quite a bit, but I doubt any of them work in the prison system.

Aloha!

He mentioned it in a different thread.
thread-64467.html

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (09-02-2017 05:17 PM)realologist Wrote:  

1. Email her from your work email telling her how "beautiful, special and awesome she is."

Thank you so much. Solid, something to work with, even if it doesn't work. I've been tinkering with different styles of "game" lately. Trying not to rely on making the same kind of approach with the same openers for future experience. Variations of all sorts, and it's all across the board clumsy. The best reactions I usually get are when I just engage on a humorous level with women, I can make a lot of them laugh. If I don't wind up having a meltdown from thirst, this will be a period in which I will laugh my ass off about.

Quote: (09-03-2017 02:31 AM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

Thank you so much. Solid, something to work with, even if it doesn't work. I've been tinkering with different styles of "game" lately. Trying not to rely on making the same kind of approach with the same openers for future experience. Variations of all sorts, and it's all across the board clumsy. The best reactions I usually get are when I just engage on a humorous level with women, I can make a lot of them laugh. If I don't wind up having a meltdown from thirst, this will be a period in which I will laugh my ass off about.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[Image: popcorn3.gif]
[Image: mindblown.gif]
[Image: ohshit.gif]
[Image: laugh4.gif]
[Image: laugh3.gif]
[Image: laugh5.gif]
[Image: jordan.gif]
[Image: lolwtf.gif]
[Image: ohshit2.gif]
[Image: spongebob.gif]

Mate just don't bother with work gaming. Just don't. Coming from a guy who almost fucked up bigtime while gaming at work, TRUST ME LAST THING YOU WANT IS A HARRASSMENT CLAIM RUINING YOUR WORK LIFE.
It'll never end up well, even if you're able to bang her, something WILL go wrong no matter what.

Trying to lose your job, you mean?

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

There's a lot of things you need to NOT do to pull her.

Thank you so much. Solid, something to work with, even if it doesn't work.

I have corrected the typo in the original post to help you.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (09-03-2017 08:54 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

OP, ignore these jokers. This is what you really need to do.

1. Routinely show up at her house with flowers. Leave them on the doorstep WITHOUT ringing the doorbell and then sit in your car out on the street and wait for her to discover them. When she does, do your best to ensure that the two of you make eye contact and DO NOT break the eye contact off. Wait for her to do that and then drive off, using excessive throttle.

2. Call her daily. If she doesn't answer leave messages. Long messages.

3. If she files a restraining order against you with the local police, disregard it. This is a shit test.

4. Arrange for male strippers to surprise her for her birthday. This one is important.

5. Hire male models to try to fuck her to test her loyalty. It's the only way to know for sure.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-02-2017 05:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

I'm finished with parole, all of it. Paid my "debt to society," as far as I am concerned by serving my "time" and earning my state a lot of money in the process (and, most importantly, by living honestly ever since). Jail is something for which I am thankful I had to suffer.

I get why people are so paranoid about this being work. I keep stressing the conditions on the ground in my shoes are in my favor to do this type of stuff (so long as I bust my ass) and I have one foot out the door already. Can that change in an instant? Absolutely, I know and acknowledge that, to be clear. The work culture is such that coworkers hook up with one another. Managers touch the girls. They see me touch the girls and only once has one said something to me. A 20 year old girl herself. She told me, "stop harassing the girls" to which I said, "I can't help it" to which she smiled (and believe me, I am making a point in trying to make her feel great whenever I am in her company by flattering her and making her feel good about herself). I walk the girls out to their cars early in the AM when they get off in the desolate parking lot they all park. It can all go to hell in a hand-basket in an instant, but I chose to take a calculated risk simply because this place offers me the best objective chance for success in nabbing a woman for myself.

Outside of there, I am still fucked. I am simply not "there" yet. I've been making approaches like never before in my life, but the interactions just aren't "there" for me, idk how to proceed, I cut it off, and cut my losses. The slow grind at this workplace, where I can allow the girls to get to know me a little bit and see some of the better things about my personality (like my wicked sense of humor) helps me a lot, being more comfortable with myself there. Everything, really. The worst part for me has been losing awesome prospects because it is work, I am always busy, and I waited too long to bust a move when the time had been ripe with the one I really wanted (was waiting for the "right moment" which does not exist, and girls don't ever factor in such considerations).

You would have to be around me in person. I rub people the wrong way insofar as what I say. I was (still am) rusty af with people. Yet, the strong majority of people nonetheless "sense" me as being a good person in person. I come across as an asshole (and I am, I am opinionated, tell people the hard truth to their face if they ask me a question), but I am extremely kind to others. I maintain an upbeat positive attitude and always try to pick others up around me when I see them down. Self-sacrificial. So, people want to like me all-round, but I haven't been able to gather myself back to "what" I once was around others. In my past, people just liked me. I could mingle with all sorts of different people, find common ground, and we were gucci. I am trying to get back into that state, but struggling my ass off in trying.

Even if I can't interact with them in a manner conducive to their wanting me to be a part of their lives, they nonetheless like me, on some level. It's strange. Everywhere I go, babies stare at me, as they have since my teenage years. I was born into money, raised "well" (if incredibly and pathetically soft, from my perspective) by well-meaning parents, so I am not your atypical "trash."

I'm just boxed in regardless of what I do right now. I want to make progress, but objective steps I must take in order to do that are going to come at serious downsides. It's just consequences for life's choices. The thing that has me so upset about everything is it's because I've hated this (((Matriarchy))) my entire life; it's a huge part of the reason I chose to drop off the grid in the first place rather than sell myself out to merely blend in to exploit it. It never was my cup of tea, nor is it still. I've always wanted the blue-pilled version of women/marriage, and the horrible realization when I was a young teenager I would never find a loyal one (much less one who I find to possess fulfilling "feminine charm") simply ate me the fuck up. I didn't want to feel that way (and sometimes I still don't); it'd be a hell of a lot easier to throw in the towel and roll with it.

Quote: (09-03-2017 09:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2017 08:54 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

OP, ignore these jokers. This is what you really need to do.

1. Routinely show up at her house with flowers. Leave them on the doorstep WITHOUT ringing the doorbell and then sit in your car out on the street and wait for her to discover them. When she does, do your best to ensure that the two of you make eye contact and DO NOT break the eye contact off. Wait for her to do that and then drive off, using excessive throttle.

2. Call her daily. If she doesn't answer leave messages. Long messages.

3. If she files a restraining order against you with the local police, disregard it. This is a shit test.

4. Arrange for male strippers to surprise her for her birthday. This one is important.

5. Hire male models to try to fuck her to test her loyalty. It's the only way to know for sure.

You're a devious motherfucker and I like it. Number 1's "do not break eye contact" is classic, hahaha!!!

I think I know what kind of man you really are. You see a guy standing on the edge of a bridge ready to jump, (largely for your own bemused entertainment) you stop to help give him peace of mind and the resolve needed to go ahead and go through with it.

You're that guy who walks around in a black dapper suit, handsome, looking slick as hell (I bet you gel your hair), talks smoothly and is always cool and collected, blends in like such an effective chameleon you don't even know who you are nor what you stand for as an individual. You don't have a clue and just "being" in and of itself is good enough for you. I envy you, truly.

Thanks for teh lulz. Natural Selection is truly fair, but I am not literally autistic, even if I may come across as being such. Idk where I fit in regarding that question. I sometimes stay awake late at night wondering about it, pondering, yearning for an answer, a eureka moment but comes it never does!

However, I do know my genetics are not supposed to be blighted from the face of this Earth, as you so believe, Mr. Patrick Bateman. Insane and deluded as I will surely come across as being, I have had a powerful otherworldly force which has protected me my entire life and it's called Providence. The proof lies in the fact I am still here. Sometimes, in order to fulfill a destiny, you must find yourself below the bottom of the barrel before coming back up...

[Image: 118.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis