rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Use a Crazy Big Life Story As DHV/Personality Showcase/etc

I am going to share highly personal information about myself which many of you will respond to with snickering sarcastic replies like beta males, but this shameful life story of mine delivered with a strong frame will be a HUGE asset for me (and it's a reflection of how fucked up our "society" really is, and the nature of women, tbh and real about it). This is a bro reaching out to other bros hoping for solid advice. I don't think there are any other people I can reach out to for help, so I am counting on you guys. If none of you choose to try to help me, I will figure out a way to use it to my advantage on my own but I am sure I will burn bridges in learning how to make it a "winning" routine. I guess that's what I am looking to do with this (if possible), make this my primary routine (if any of you guys think it could/would work).

I am in my early 30's, and I have been down on my luck with women for years. In the beginning, it was of my own choosing. Quite frankly, I made a decision over a decade ago to boycott the bitches. I don't regret it either. I had girlfriends as a young teenager, girls chasing me, clawing at one another to steal me from their childhood "BFF's" but it was never what I had wanted (poor me, I know, but it's my experience, I hate what our women have become in spite of it being a player's paradise of harems...if you want them, that is, I guess I want one now). After I stopped going after women, I indulged more heavily in drugs. Approximately a year ago, I made the decision to start going after women again and oh my god, it is such a struggle now, but it's one I damn WILL overcome! I work at a place surrounded by young HB's in their early 20's (came really close with one I like, fucked it up, she has her shield up against me in full force & is basically no longer interested in me @ all, even though I will do big Alpha moves like pull her hair, which she likes, and she still lets me touch her for prolonged periods of time), and I've been recently going out to places such as college libraries, and forcing myself to go talk to girls.

So, my story then. I am a convicted felon. Years ago, I was strung out and spun out on drugs, primarily Opioids. I don't do half-assed anything to which I set out to accomplish, and drug addiction was absolutely no exception. I became a "Drugstore Cowboy." It was a foolish thing to have done, naturally, and I paid the price (and I am thankful for having done so). It was a huge deal at the time when I got caught. I was on the front page of a very popular local online newspaper, and other news articles are still online about me. The way I did it was insane and crazy. I went into pharmacies with notes (yep, like pieces of papers with insane deluded messages in-scrawled on them demanding whatever drugs I wanted, lol), made it clear I did not have a weapon (a lie, I did have---you guys will love this, no bs----a BB gun, an unloaded BB gun to make it all the dumber, which I never pulled out nor pointed at anyone, but I did expose it once-the first time I did it, which was a FUCKED up thing to have done to that person and I damned well know it), and at the end of these notes, I made it clear to them I would not physically harm them no matter what, and I did not harm anyone). Obviously, had I been a pharmacist on duty, I would have laughed myself out of the pharmacies (3 times in which I tried it they did call my bluff and I walked out with my dick in between my legs-I was unwilling to hurt anyone for this dumb shit). But, it actually worked--- two times. The poor pharmacists gave me dope, I got out like a bandit (heh), and got away with it, every time. I wound up getting myself caught (of course) by telling one person, a true friend who sold me out to crime stoppers. I am so thankful too him too for having done that. Sincerely.

So, long story short, I could have been sentenced to 40 years for what I did, but the victims told the prosecutors to give me a slap on the wrist (in light of the gravity of the crimes) amount of time. I wound up serving 3 years in prison and 1/2 years on parole (been done for over a year now and have been doing fantastic, only became a better person as a result of all of this, prison was the best thing that happened to me since I had decided to embrace drugs, which is what I had done as a young teenager). I didn't actually serve much time in jail though. I became a "trustee" and worked for the jail and I BUSTED my ass. I earned "work release" and worked a job offshore and transformed into a muscular beast of a man doing hard manual labor as a slave to the State in which I live working every day---literally, every SINGLE fucking day for almost 3 years straight, made them $100,000 they kept, kept $20,000 for myself, paid my debt to society, to any assholes who want to make judgmental snickering comments).

That job offered me a six figure career path, which my boss was grooming me to do (he loved me, they all loved me). I quit that job after a total of 4 years having done it ----this last February---- because I'm going to start a family within a couple of years with a lucky girl of my choosing. Moved cities afterwards. Been doing fantastic as far as my mindset, but I still don't have a social network. I am a little socially awkward from all of my time away from "normal" people. At my best, I not only get on well with people, but I captivate them, make them laugh like crazy, charm them. But, I find myself struggling to do any of that without having close friends (yet).

So, I've been working at this restaurant/bar as a bus boy around those hotties, and I've had multiple ones chasing me (low-intensity), but I've been too much of an asshole, waited too long to bust moves, and I'm always busy af while there. As far as this life story, how can I use it to my advantage? It's sad, but it is an extremely "exciting" or "amazing" story, especially to a young girl who is so used to meeting goody two shoes dull beta males. I don't know [b]when to use it. I could just literally tell girls "google me, we'll find out if you can handle it" or "google me, see if you can handle a real man" in a cocky casually playful challenging her way like it's no big deal (in a totally aloof way).[/b] The way I've thought to frame that story is I was sitting in my apartment (fucking off in college, which is true) and I was surfing On Demand and it got my attention, "what a captivating title...it turned out to have been a very powerful and moving dramatic portrayal of hedonistic nihilism, nihilism is one of the unofficial religions of our so-called society which basically means we have no purpose, there is no meaning, only emptiness, pointlessness, meaninglessness, and the only appropriate way to live our lives accordingly is by indulging in whatever in the fuck makes you feel good, now....".

Obviously, a problem (from my perspective and interest) is freaking a girl out, having her "danger" or "physical threat to my safety" sense alarmed where she is scared of me (I know safety is a core thing for girls when they're evaluating a man and I don't want them to think I am some dangerous guy who's going to harm them, which I am damn well not). Once anyone understands the fact I did not hurt anyone, and made it clear during the crimes themselves I was unwilling to harm anyone, I think it will have them at ease (the news articles about me clearly state this as being the truth). The whole story showcases the fact I am what all girls ultimately fantasize about in a man, a "fighter." A risk taker. A man with "balls." That is the truth. The whole story about work release also proves this, working in the freezing cold rain in the middle of winter at night, almost drowning in a near death experience last June, I am a tough son of a bitch and I know it!

I am a very friendly and kind person, but I am also a man other men immediately respect, a man other men are---quite frankly, afraid of---men do not make strong eye contact with me out in the "real world." I was born into money and I was raised very "well" by weak well-meaning pushover parents, spoiled rotten. In spite of this foolish thing I did, I am also a good man. Ironically, in spite of the fact nothing *objectively dangerous* scares me, the only way in which I fall short in terms of courage is with women. I am not forceful enough. Having not had a woman in years sapped my confidence immensely. I am so rusty but I am in the beginning stages of becoming what I damn well will become regardless of how long it may take, a ladies man. I am making cold approaches for the first time in my life. I give up too easily after opening, frequently at the first sign of boredom or disinterest in the girls. I've started using the "is kissing cheating?" routines. I've learned how to have a "self-complementing/self-sustaining" conversation with women about the things women love talking about (like siblings, which superpowers they'd pick,etc) but I frequently stall out nonetheless. I sell myself short. I have an absolutely wicked sense of humor chicks who really get to know me become addicted to. I am decent-looking, a 6 (maybe a 7 when I put myself together) imo but with a nice fit, muscular physique. To chicks, this makes me something of a "celebrity", "interesting", and something to be proud of having in a man, a great story my future girlfriend will smile to herself and proudly share with another girl, "look you fucking bitch at the catch I have got for myself." And that is such a sad thing, imo, but I am damn well going to milk it for what it's worth!

I am hoping you guys will give me some good advice because I need help and guidance. The biggest battle I am ultimately facing is probably inner game. Simply becoming a man who believes all these chicks he goes up to want him and acting accordingly. After that, cultivating a legitimate social life instead of just going out after women is something I MUST do and I know it, but I am not sure all of what to try, I had joined a dodge-ball team, went to AA meetings, a meditation group, but I didn't reap any friendships due to my behaviors (any advice here would be nice too, I want as much advice/insight as you're willing to give and most of the time I barely get any). Any sort of guidance, insights, advice about any of the things I have brought up would be appreciated so much, seriously and sincerely (though the crazy story is the topic, technically, I am just not sure when to weave it in, how to frame it, etc). Thank you guys so very much in advance. Take care.

Read these links and you'll see the devious diabolical genius in using this story of mine. It will get me laid and I know it.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/07/...the-study/

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/03/...e-edition/

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/06/...dig-jerks/

Congratulations on turning your life around. You still have many years remaining to improve yourself regarding your inner game/frame.

Sounds like you have the confidence in yourself to be with women, but why hasn't that translated over to dates/bangs?

If you have women constantly chasing you as you have put it, you shouldn't have much of an issue attracting one and locking her down as a FWB or LTR.

When it comes to bringing up that story about your past as a felon and serving time in prison, you might want to rethink it according to your audience. As you mentioned, that might freak a couple girls out and will then question why they are on a date with you. Others could pique their curiosity, but I would keep that in your back pocket until you've built up the connection. Really something you have to feel out to gauge her personality and attitude.

Since you're already have a good physique, you should probably dress for your build (if you aren't already). Good fitting clothes will highlight your aesthetics and will not make you look like a slob.

I'm kind of all over the place but hopefully that helps a little. This is a starting point for you to get back on the horse. Hopefully you will listen to the advice other members provide and take it all into consideration as you continue to rebuild your life.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (08-24-2017 01:14 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Congratulations on turning your life around. You still have many years remaining to improve yourself regarding your inner game/frame.

Sounds like you have the confidence in yourself to be with women, but why hasn't that translated over to dates/bangs?

If you have women constantly chasing you as you have put it, you shouldn't have much of an issue attracting one and locking her down as a FWB or LTR.

First off, thank you. As far as why it hasn't translated, I still haven't figured out my successful "protocol" or "methodology" for the pickup. I will go up to girls, and I sell myself short as far as inner game goes, if that makes any sense. I only yesterday found out I need to believe these girls want me and it was one of those things that's obviously true, crucial even. While I sincerely believe and *know* with all my heart I AM a "catch" women would kill one another for, I nonetheless doubt myself during the actual interactions.

My previous success with women was always social networking introductions (through school affiliated friendships, which I am no longer in) wherein my personality was the primary factor which attracted them to me and made them outright like me (this was over a decade ago though where they were chasing me). Simply befriending girls and then letting them get to know me usually led them to like me (and was never pushy nor showed signs of interest, which always made them chase me---when successful---I was running indirect game on them, but I didn't have a clue that was was happening). So, now I am going out---on my own---and trying to pull girls in explicitly with cold approaches and I've tried going to bars recently but I am incredibly uncomfortable in them, they were never "my scene" (but I am trying to overcome that). It's a huge transition I am trying to make, and the mere fact I am trying to "consciously" apply game's principles has also made it a bigger challenge for me while interacting with the girls who I approach (I am always trying to make a method of it, "okay, I use my opener, now what do I do? What do I say?" I don't have stories to share other than my true history, that's the thing, I've recently been doing some things-- like I had a trip to Europe I've used with a made up story about carrying some old lady on my back when she had a health breakdown on a hike in the Swiss Alps, that part is true)--- but otherwise, I was absolutely isolated and away from normal society since 2011, arrested & on bond for a year thereafter, in jail for a month, then out offshore, stayed offshore all the way until early 2017, I'm fresh back in the "real world" and absolutely lack basic social validation...I've tried making some friends but it hasn't worked out yet, most people are not the "type" I wish to associate with intimately & having been "away" also has made me "rough around the edges" by lacking some social saviness).

The fact of not actually having had a woman in years is most certainly the number one factor in that lack of confidence (to me, one of those catch 22's or something, I have to actually have a woman in order to get one, or something, I know that merely getting my dick wet will be an absolutely massive boost to my self-esteem and I will in turn be a lot bolder with other women afterwards). Right now, I'll open girls, they'll show some signs of interest, but being by myself doesn't help---having had even a beta male friend standing next to me in the past has always helped me, a lot, I could start interesting conversations with girls while also nudging my friend to contribute and participate whenever I fell short of steam or stalled, lead and dominate them (showing girls I am a leader of men, well liked by others, social validation I currently lack, etc, all while entertaining them, a lot), allow it to sustain itself---and at the first sign of disinterest on the girls' part now, I feel like I've already lost the set, I will then decide to cut my perceived losses rather than lock up and (mistakenly) be seen as "low value" by them. I've been making a point to avoid risking being "that guy" standing there trying to pick up girls only for them to be ignoring him. I use false time constraints, and a lot of the time it seems as though the girls are looking forward to my leaving while at the same time they're at least partially enjoying the material I do run on them. My sense of humor is probably my strongest suit when interacting with girls. But, I want to be that cocky sure of himself man who tells them "I am taking you, you won't stop me, I will laugh at all your silly little bullshit resistance as you put it up and you're going to love being overpowered by me."

Basically, I need to learn how to convey the fact I am the high value man I damn well know myself to be to the girls who I go after. I know I am, a man girls would kill one another to have for themselves, but it's the "in between" the "hi, nice to meet you" and the actual process of having sex with them I am struggling with the most, if that makes any sense. An entire start to finish routine to make it clear to the girls I am not a scrub but instead that man they'd kill to have for themselves. How to brand myself, basically. I'm going to figure it all out though, and I don't expect you to be able to tell me how to do that.

There are so many aspects to this it's uncanny! However, I am simply the type of guy who, once he is determined to do something regardless of the "cost" will plow ahead and do it until he gets it right. I have made incredible strides. Unbelievable strides!!!! My father is a man incapable of looking another person unknown to them in the eye when speaking to them, incapable. He suffers from debilitating social anxiety. When he and my mother are out or on vacation, he tells her to go speak to someone. It's absolutely horrible. To make matters all the worst, he is essentially a male feminist. He is one of those pushover beta males who takes women at their word. He essentially is about as blue pilled as they come. It's HORRIBLE! The thing is, I am naturally like him in terms of social anxiety. He was my imprinted example of how to compose myself as a man. It was only thanks to the internet I ever was initially successful with women. In person, if the girl was attractive in any way, I was unable to initiate things with them. I was debilitated. The physical separation enabled me to be free of anxiety and go into "state." It was sheer luck and destiny, I guess.

One 20 minute AIM chat with a couple of girls introduced through a friend (one of them my friend's date for an upcoming dance) and she asked me to call her; after I called her, she pushed to meet me, after that, we were together. She eagerly showed me off to all of her friends and they ate me up. Then, they started playing BFF boyfriend swap steal games. Long fucked up story that ended with me being stalked by a HB8 ex gf I dumped after she asked me to impregnate her after 4 months together for over 8 years. After that experience with her, I lost all passion I had for women. I had a case of oneitis with that first girlfriend to make matters worse for me, had a couple more girlfriends afterwards, and that was that. Boycotted the whores afterwards. I personally hate this "sexual market." I am going to learn how to navigate it, exploit it, but I want it to end for the very good of civilization (it's not going to last regardless, no Matriarchy ever has in history and this one won't either, enjoy it while it lasts). I won't go there though.

To summarize: you're saying you want to tell this story to attract girls.
And you're asking how you should do it. Correct?

Write a book about it.

Well, there is some good news with your issues. All you need is practice and repetition. Approach women, learn through your successes, and failures. You have the physical presence, all you need is to work on your social skills. Start making friends with people and explore their social circles. It will get you more comfortable in social situations and venues where it will be easy for you to strike up conversations with random people.

Talk to everyone. If you're waiting for a drink at a bar and you're standing next to people, ask them how it's going or how their night is so far.

Keep things light and simple. Gain some social experience interacting with both men and women, and your confidence will continue to grow.

Things will start out rough at first, but you will start to improve. You won't flip a switch over night, but know the work you put in today, will serve you better tomorrow.

You will break through this social anxiety barrier, all you need to do is put in the time and effort. Good things will come to those who work for them.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (08-25-2017 04:12 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

To summarize: you're saying you want to tell this story to attract girls.
And you're asking how you should do it. Correct?

Write a book about it.

Oh shit, you're right! I'm also into highly taboo politics to boot, so I think you're onto something...Were it not for my politics, I would be hailed by the (((Media))) (yup, you might get the idea) as a "hero" for that story, as something "admirable"; and you know what? The eventual outcome in my case is "admirable," but the fact I did that criminal act in the first place is not. Don't regret having done it either (as far as what I did to myself by "burning bridges," etc) other than having done a fucked up thing like that to another innocent person (but I don't lose sleep over it either nor hate myself, can't do that whining self-loathing moody beta male shit).

As a way of testing the effects (also trying to finally pull in this 20 year old HB8 coworker chick who I really want(ed) who also had wanted me, sent me tons of signals but I fucked it up, too much of an asshole & didn't have a clue how to actually pull her, especially being at a workplace in which I am always extremely busy; had her on a fucking platter but I shot myself in the foot time and time again, she resents me for not having been forceful with her and has her shield up against me; don't expect it to work in the slightest but it may lead to closer interactions, and I truly have nothing to lose which matters to me, it's my best shot at actually getting results as fast as possible which will give me a boost for other women); I am probably going to share the notion of writing a book of my life's story as a subtle way of revealing it as a "secret" to the HB's who I work with (I might as well actually write the book, I am a competent writer and have always enjoyed writing immensely; having always had social anxiety and being a true introvert surely is pertinent to this fact).

If I do it, I realize I will likely be fired for doing so when they google my name and find out for themselves (when word spreads, because word will spread about this); however, I don't need that job anymore. I really do not. I just earned a certification for a "real" career rather than being a fucking early 30's bus boy @ a sports bar (lol, it's been a fun little jerk off job and helped immensely in my quest to "regain" my social skills). That, or I will start ignoring this girl altogether and see if that gets her to change her tune, she knows she can have me too easily, she went from chasing me to being chased (I've taken as much care as possible to avoid being clingy or needy, I still do Alpha things with her such as pull her little pony tail out of the blue which gave me a great reaction a few days ago, she slapped me, said "don't pull my hair! who do you think you are!?" but then she was flushed, face red, smiling, breathing fast fanning herself, sweating with tingles basically). I damned well am certain she wants me to succeed because she lets me touch her for prolonged periods of time with no real resistance whatsoever (depending on how I touch her, she'll half assed say "please don't touch me") but the interest is just not there anymore and she moved in with her boyfriend who has her on a huge nasty pedestal (but nonetheless, her interest in me basically evaporated after this, long story).

These girls (who I work with) also love bad boys and bad asses even more. I had shared a story with them about having been robbed at gunpoint (pressed to the back of my head) at age 17 in the hood in a drug deal gone bad (a completely true story); at the end of the robbery, the blacks instructed me to say (if I wished to live), "I am a bitch ass white boy. I am a pussy assed white boy. I ain't shit."

I then told the girls of how I saw one of those robbers last month and went into the hood solo wearing a bandanna as a disguise, carrying pepper spray, knives, a stun gun, screwdrivers, and a hammer in a backpack, trashed the robber's car on my last birthday (slashing his tires, carving a message into the side of his SUV stating, "you robbed me in 2004, I guess I wasn't such a bitch assed white boy after all, you fucking nigger") after I left work with them that night ("a gift from the Universe"). During my delivery of the material, I showed them this awesome "minimalist" self-defense knife I always carry which really was a great touch for my delivery of the material, I recommend you googling the minimalist knife for yourself, chicks dig it and it's a great way to give off the protector vibe (once you have trust---as in they feel you are not a threat to them---you could use one of those cheap little knives as an excuse to teach a girl how to defend herself,
and they actually are excellent self-defense weapons,
highly recommended) CRKT Minimalist Knife ($22, durable awesomeness badassedness)).

They absolutely ate it up entirely, as you may imagine; so, we'll see how they respond to this little "secret." I won't even bother to make them do a "pinky swear" this time (as I did last time, a great excuse for a little kino and anyhow, chicks LOVE doing "pinky swears" and also learning "exclusive" secrets, as you probably know). Oh my God, I love women! Just wish they weren't all fucking whores who will never be faithful to any of us (no matter what, I now know and accept that and it kills me).

Thank you so much for the idea, btw. I had entertained writing a book for a while but hadn't thought of it recently. Everything truly does happen for a reason, but good one(s). I believe it and I know it. Alrighty then, I don't know what else there could be to add to this. Take care, Svoboda.

****EDIT AND UPDATE, I think I will try revealing the secret of writing a book (heartfelt stealth encouragement for the girl I want to go look me up) in front of that girl and then ignore her if she then shows interest, making myself a huge challenge Fast Seduction "Nothing Works With This Girl". What do you think, presuming I am going to do do the general principle/tactic regardless of how "foolish" you may believe it/me to be? Thanks, if you have time to respond about that.

I do not like this idea at all.

A woman does not want to be told a man's life story - they want to find out by their own means, as they think their ass is magic.

It is not manly to talk too loud and show off as well - show with your style and moves, not with talk.

"I am a bad ass look I have a knife" - this could come from a child who seeks papa's love.

By all means, talk with women. Show parts of you that will give them some thing to talk about.

You have a scar? Make sure they see it.

Ink, watch, ring, voice, tone, body - use all of this to get your prey.

Don't show off, or you will be like the dirty man on the side walk with a sign, too lazy to beg for money; they all have a story (true or false), and no one cares.

Protect Your Privacy
>>>Get A Burner Laptop Now<<<
Secure Email - https://protonmail.com/
Privacy Tools - https://www.privacytools.io/
Opt out of global data surveillance programs - https://prism-break.org/en/
TAILS OS - https://tails.boum.org/
Tor Project: Anonymity Online - https://www.torproject.org/

Quote: (08-25-2017 10:14 AM)WilliamDoor Wrote:  

I do not like this idea at all.

A woman does not want to be told a man's life story - they want to find out by their own means, as they think their ass is magic.

It is not manly to talk too loud and show off as well - show with your style and moves, not with talk.

"I am a bad ass look I have a knife" - this could come from a child who seeks papa's love.

By all means, talk with women. Show parts of you that will give them some thing to talk about.

You have a scar? Make sure they see it.

Ink, watch, ring, voice, tone, body - use all of this to get your prey.

Don't show off, or you will be like the dirty man on the side walk with a sign, too lazy to beg for money; they all have a story (true or false), and no one cares.

Thank you for responding, first off.

I see what you're saying with it. Second off though, I know it's bad to be explicitly trying to impress a girl or explicitly bragging to a girl(s), especially about possessions. I am fully aware of that. I don't get how it's "showing off" though. Is writing the book in of itself not "showing off"? I've read many, many game posts of people who say all of their DHV stories are about how they're managers at a store ("leader of men" DHV) or stories of how they blog ("yeah, I've been writing this blog for the last 3 years, it's doing well right now, but it probably won't go anywhere in the long run." One hell of a brag right there, but elegantly delivered. You're stating an objectively true fact, but you're showing real vulnerability or self-awareness of your being a flawed vulnerable human being (or something along those lines, idk, I think you may understand), or a story of how they were in a newspaper ("yeah, I was on the front page of a local newspaper, but it was nothing admirable").

I've read the real key is to also be humble about it though (makes total sense). Build yourself up a lot, but also make yourself small right after. It's all "bragging" but it seems it must be framed in a "humble" way. Not "I am Mr. Perfect with no vulnerabilities nor flaws" but rather "I am a slightly flawed Mr. Perfect with an awesome story/life" (so the girls can put their claws/hooks into you somehow for perceived future leverage).

As for showing them the knife, it was also to show/inform them I am a man who is prepared to defend himself and part of the story; had I not been telling them that story/secret, I never would have showed them that knife. It was revealing something true about me. But, nonetheless, I do see what you're saying at the same time. I did it though, so there's no going back with them with that, and it seemed to have affected them positively. Another example, you can share with a woman the fact you are taking a martial arts class, but you don't say, "yeah, I am the best fighter in the place, I always win!" or anything along those lines. You share an objectively true fact about yourself without explicitly saying it makes you better than anyone else. Another thing you want to avoid is being cruel to the weak, being mean to a retard or something. Women seem to care immensely about the emotional experience of a man above all else. Bad-assedness, toughness, intelligence, etc are all great and awesome, but you also have to show your "emotional range" as far as I understand. Jennifer Lopez said her dream man is a man with "rugged toughness with a soft heart" (paraphrased). I've been doing a ton of research, lots and lots of good stuff.

I mean, am I wrong about the overall principle? If you merely rely on a girl to ask you questions without actively trying to raise your own status by telling them some things about you, they will not ever ask those questions. Would you clarify/elaborate, please? Thanks again.

P.S.-I have a permanently bent broken pinky finger which I've shown them, I've then shown them a video of the aftermath of that accident. I almost lost all three of my left hand's fingers, but only my pinky is permanently marred. They didn't ask me to see it, and it was most assuredly bragging when I showed them and mentioned I worked in that horrible physical condition they were in for a month as it healed (a true story). I've also recently been reading you have to sell an image/idea of yourself to women on "natural game" websites. Tell them you are an Alpha male, etc. Is that just bragging or is it not solid ultra confident game? I mean, that's a real rhetorical question. I see how either side of that coin can be the "truth." On one hand, an Alpha most assuredly does not have to say he is an Alpha, but then again, if you are just that, believe and know it with every fiber of your being, and you don't waver at all under the little girl's testing, I see how that can be rock solid game nonetheless. A philosophical question of epic proportions, lol.

You have convinced me to at least wait before doing it though. I hope someone will take the time to address these questions I've raised.

If you need to show women what you have on your person (ie. knife), you are trying too hard.

You don't need to seek validation by saying "Hey, wanna see my knife? It's pretty awesome."

It doesn't work to impress women with stuff. You need to develop the social skills to be able to carry on an interesting conversation. You can do that by finding common ground, asking questions relating to her answers, etc.

OKC Data Sheet

OP

First off : I appreciate your sharing your story and commend you on turning your life in a more positive direction. Its a great accomplishment in of itself.

As far as "gaming women" is concerned I'd suggest just reading more of the forum. Your threads and posts (and Ive read a number of them) seemingly have a common theme. You give the impression that your looking for a "magic formula" or "secret combination"

The analogy Id use is youre looking to solve this:

(d-dx)x^m ~ m x^(m-1)... as if the solution = success with women

Put another way ...Its like youre looking for a "tactical" solution when what you really need is a "strategic" one

I suggest more this

[Image: yin-yang.jpg]

And less this

[Image: awareness.png]

I hope that makes sense and does'nt come across as excessively pedantic

Id suggest just spending more time reading the RVF forum, The Rational Male, and Bang. The more you expose yourself to the right "concepts" the less need you'll have for "formulas"

One tip I will add is always remember "what" you say doesn't matter because no one remembers it anyway. What they always do remember is how you make them feel. This is especially true when it comes to the male / female sexual dynamic

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If you do write a book (which if published is a great way of added value), end the story where you leave the offshore job and move in to the wide wide world (sort off).
Keep all this stuff about you messing up with this girl at your current job out.

As a constructive criticism, leave out all the red pill lingo too!
Your story should be about how you went to rock bottom and came back up.

If you wanna write about your road when you discovered game, that can be your 2nd book.

Quote: (08-25-2017 01:22 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

OP

First off : I appreciate your sharing your story and commend you on turning your life in a more positive direction. Its a great accomplishment in of itself.

As far as "gaming women" is concerned I'd suggest just reading more of the forum. Your threads and posts (and Ive read a number of them) seemingly have a common theme. You give the impression that your looking for a "magic formula" or "secret combination"

The analogy Id use is youre looking to solve this:

(d-dx)x^m ~ m x^(m-1)... as if the solution = success with women

Put another way ...Its like youre looking for a "tactical" solution when what you really need is a "strategic" one

I suggest more this

[Image: yin-yang.jpg]

And less this

[Image: awareness.png]

I hope that makes sense and does'nt come across as excessively pedantic

Id suggest just spending more time reading the RVF forum, The Rational Male, and Bang. The more you expose yourself to the right "concepts" the less need you'll have for "formulas"

One tip I will add is always remember "what" you say doesn't matter because no one remembers it anyway. What they always do remember is how you make them feel. This is especially true when it comes to the male / female sexual dynamic

Firstly, thank you for your reply. It took me a while to reflect upon your observations/advice/insights (at first, I was thinking, "wtf does this mean? This isn't anything of the sort I want or even need to hear."). Perhaps the most useful thing you pointed out to me is that people only care about how someone makes them feel (rather than what is said). It was painfully obvious and something I had neglected to consider altogether insofar as my interactions with other people. I see why a sizable minority of my coworkers aren't big fans of me now; I rubbed them the wrong way because I neglected to make them feel good about themselves. It's something I've already begun trying to incorporate in my approach, so thank you so much for that.

As for my searching for a "magic formula," that is certainly true in a sense. I will try rephrasing it as "I need to figure out my killer routine when approaching women." If you have time, check out The Truth About Women (Natural Game). That guy's testimonial states he uses the same basic routine every time he picks up a woman, it never changes. It's somewhat contradictory insofar as Natural Game supposedly isn't reliant upon pua routines; but, it really seemed to make sense.

I've also been watching This Guy's videos the last couple of nights. If you have time for this, his style is closer to how I used to be able to interact with women (when I had known girls and had girlfriends, and close friends in the first place, for that matter). I was by no means that smooth, nor was I pushy like him (hardcore masculine leading/escalating towards sex), ONLY in the sense of the fine-tuned "social calibration" he demonstrates with women in his videos, he calls it "free-styling" (and that's how I always thought of it, it's my version of "in state"), with this one(if that makes sense to you) being a fine example. I was able to converse with women in a similar fashion. Overwhelm them with emotions, talking about nonsense mostly, it was as though we were almost exclusively communicating through emotions. Strong emotional subcommunication

Anyhow, his videos have helped me immensely already, I've been practicing a little on the coworkers who I work with (got a number of a totally bang-able 19 year old who legitimately seemed interested/down last night after a 10-20 minute interaction, I used his rapid kino techniques, like hugging girls for prolonged periods of time, putting my arm around their shoulders/necks for hot minutes; no resistance whatsoever from most of the girls, some asked me "why are you touching me?" which I didn't react to, just kept plowing and throwing comments out, and another one of that guy's videos also pointed something crucial out to me, he picks some girl up in a street one morning and jokingly proceeds to stuff her in a taxi cab's trunk---he pointed out whenever she said "stop" or "no," he instantly stopped, but then proceeded to start back up after escalating in other ways). Last night, I experienced just a little taste of the power of that "style." I will keep practicing it because I think it holds immense potential for me. It's like a direct natural game on steroids (or something, idk, seems awesome).

So, I am learning a ton of things as I never have before and basically know I'm on my way to becoming a true player-tier type of man (if I go for it all the way, and I suppose I might as well, no point in doing half-assed anything, no?). I am doing it the hardest way, solo, a one man army defying the hand he was dealt in life (especially if you remember what I shared about my father). It's said going solo is the hardest but it will give you the fastest results, and I see why. My quest may take years, but I see it and I feel it.

One of my issues, however, is I suffer (or benefit) from being something of a true romantic. I was once very blue-pilled. The disney movies, one true love, all of that stuff; and I still have strong natural inclinations towards it, even though now I know the truth about women (there's no going into denial for me when I realize a "horrible" truth, never been the type of person to successfully & consciously delude myself altogether). With me, in spite of my desperate plight on the surface, I am nonetheless picky af about personality in a woman. It's something I realize holds me back immensely. I've neglected chances to get a lot of extra experience time and time again with women because of that. That's why I have begun trying to pull in girls I am not interested in beyond banging.

In spite of the fact I have been surrounded by young attractive women at my job the last few months, there was only one I've ever truly been interested in (you already know since you've read my posts). It's because she has core characteristics I really value in a woman. Many of you will think I am crazy or stupid when I share some of what those are. She is a true low self-esteem head case, talks about killing herself frequently (saying it as a joke and I am sure-for attention-, total attention whore of EPIC proportions, but it's always been obvious to me she's that "type" of girl), and yet I like that in a woman. To me, high self esteem in a woman is simply disgusting! This HB7 (maybe an 8 if she would put herself together and clean up a bit by dressing up, getting rid of nose piercing, etc) says incredibly cheap trashy things which disgust me, was obviously raised very poorly by her parents (she has said as much, "they didn't teach me shit"); yet, she is a "true/legitimate" sweetheart. That is something that is rare in a woman and something of which I value immensely.

Don't mistake me, I am NOT saying I want a girl who is actually going to put me in "that" position (one who makes literal suicide attempts and things of that nature). It's just, at my best, I can make a woman happy, and fulfilled. It makes me feel like more of a man, personally, to be that huge source of strength for a scared little girl. And, chicks like that will do ANYTHING for you. I believe they're capable of a different kind of love the majority of women are able to experience, self-sacrificial love. You know women, they're so fucking cold, it's all about the tingles and the emotional roller coasters. That's all the give a fuck about, themselves. They're not biologically designed to be ready to jump in front of a bullet for a man as are most men for a woman who they truly love, plain and simple; but some rare girls are capable of that. It doesn't seem like many of you guys experience these blue-pilled sentiments as do I and to each his own, I suppose. I have all sorts of ideas, but I am still unsure of what to try and do with her, I made a decision to start ignoring her to tell her she lost her power over me; it will take time for her to realize though. It'll be an uphill battle, to say the least.

To give a quickish update about that, I went on vacation to Europe for 2 weeks; when I came back, she was the happiest of all the girls there to see me. Ran and found me when she heard I was back (thought I quit). She was happy to see me. I then did a big asshole thing to her. I had bought her swiss chocolate, and was going to give it to her in an Alpha way (according to the book, "how to become an Alpha Male") by giving it to her and saying "it's no big deal"; however, I gave her an empty bag with a wrapper ("I brought you the smell of the greatest chocolate on Earth and a cute gift bag"). I got her good. She walked right into it. In front a bunch of her girlfriend coworkers. Face turned red, walked off, "I hate you so much right now." Anyhow, a few days later, I gave her the chocolate, told her it was b/c I appreciated her being polite and considerate to others/etc, and "it's no big deal so don't make it one." She ignored me through the delivery, laughed as I said it, saying "do you see how uninterested I am in your chocolate?" I walked off with a smile on my face as though it didn't phase me. Didn't thank me, hasn't spoken to me (nor have I tried speaking to her). So, I am just going to ignore her, whenever she does wind up trying to speak to me, that is what I plan to do. I tried too hard with her, let the attraction window close too much. Too much of an asshole, too slow, etc. A great learning experience for me. I have to work so hard on learning to read girls and calculate the effect my moves are likely to have, calibration, I suppose. Any tips on how to do that? It's from simply not having interacted with women before this job for years because I used to be competent at this.

A huge part of this struggle is as you said is I lack a "strategic" plan. I have so many things going on in my life; I feel as though I'm being pulled in a million different directions. Ways forward come at huge costs. I want results now but know I have to put in a ton of work in myself for the results I want to come about. I was forced to move back in with my wealthy parents after I quit my offshore job (I've been working on a certification enabling a "real" career rather than bussing tables in a restaurant), so I don't have a comfortable place to bring women if I get them. That has caused me to "hold back" with women, big time. I rely on financial assistance from them to pay my bills, so I am technically a damn early 30's "man child." Now that I got that certification, I am going to try getting a job wherein I can afford to gtfo. It's a true blessing I've had that kind of assistance from my parents after everything, but it seems like an unacceptable status quo (what do you think about that as far as it's relation to going after women? I know I can frame it as "it's not something I'm not proud of, but I am blessed to be able to do it, I have to do it for now, and my parents live with me anyway, girl...", but still).

From my perspective, my job is the easiest place for me to get women. The management is totally cool with coworkers dating. I touch the girls all the time, pick them up, yank pony tails; Alpha displays of diverse varieties, and thankfully, no manager has ever even looked at me funnily. The head manager also touches women and picks them up all the time. So, I am so lucky as far as that is concerned as well, but I know it's nonetheless a huge risk, even for a short-term joke job. This job has been such a blessing for me because I've totally lacked the skill sets necessary to pull girls in out in the world, though that has improved immensely as you will have already gathered. Remember, the way in which I was always previously successful with women was dependent upon their getting to know me.

I think I'll wrap it up here. I know that's a long post and I am so appreciative of your sharing your time with me, PapayaTapper. I am going to try making a point of posting a reply to one of your perma-links underneath all of your posts because while I was like "fuck yeah!" when I read the one about your neighbor's son, I also have profound disagreements with your ending thought. It'll be a political discourse, should you be interested.

Quote: (08-25-2017 11:21 AM)Remington Wrote:  

If you need to show women what you have on your person (ie. knife), you are trying too hard.

You don't need to seek validation by saying "Hey, wanna see my knife? It's pretty awesome."

It doesn't work to impress women with stuff. You need to develop the social skills to be able to carry on an interesting conversation. You can do that by finding common ground, asking questions relating to her answers, etc.

Thanks again. I've obsessively been re-running every aspect of my interactions I can remember with these girls and realized I have done a ton of bragging. I get it, finally. Oh boy, that slap on the face feel.

On one hand, some of it was certainly bragging; on the other, I am sarcastic af (for example, I've mentioned how "I have a cool guy sports car. It's a cool guy car. If you own one, you're automatically cool" as a self-depreciating sarcastic observation; but, I am sure it was nonetheless perceived as bragging by many of the people I've said that to. People frequently have a hard time telling as to when I am being serious or not due to my voice, delivery, facial expressions, etc.). However, I have outright bragged at times (the effects of having not interacted with women altogether for years is devastatingly corrosive, when I began working at this job, it was as though I had been thrown into the lions' den). I didn't consciously realize it, and realize it is indeed begging and desperate behavior. Pathetic! Oh well, at this point. It was a learning experience and I'm modifying my behavior accordingly.

It's paradoxical (or "ironic," perhaps), as to how actively trying is so counterproductive with women...

Quote: (08-27-2017 05:27 PM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2017 11:21 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Thanks again. I've obsessively been re-running every aspect of my interactions I can remember with these girls and realized I have done a ton of bragging. I get it, finally. Oh boy, that slap on the face feel.

On one hand, some of it was certainly bragging; on the other, I am sarcastic af (for example, I've mentioned how "I have a cool guy sports car. It's a cool guy car. If you own one, you're automatically cool" as a self-depreciating sarcastic observation; but, I am sure it was nonetheless perceived as bragging by many of the people I've said that to. People frequently have a hard time telling as to when I am being serious or not due to my voice, delivery, facial expressions, etc.). However, I have outright bragged at times (the effects of having not interacted with women altogether for years is devastatingly corrosive, when I began working at this job, it was as though I had been thrown into the lions' den). I didn't consciously realize it, and realize it is indeed begging and desperate behavior. Pathetic! Oh well, at this point. It was a learning experience and I'm modifying my behavior accordingly.

It's paradoxical (or "ironic," perhaps), as to how actively trying is so counterproductive with women...

If you're going to use the sarcasm route, you need to find the right tone in your voice to make sure she KNOWS you are being sarcastic. Also, body language, and facial expressions should also make it obvious.

If you have a good sense of humor and can crack jokes whenever you want during a conversation, then self-deprecating jokes can be a play a small but significant role.

Self-deprecating jokes work really well for me because I'm a very big person. Some women are intimidated by that so when I make a joke making fun of myself, it shows I can be "vulnerable" and immediately increases the woman's comfort around me. I want women to be able to laugh and have a good time so it really helps in the rapport building. But, use it sparingly because if you use it too often, you will begin to sound like a clown and she will think you're a total loser.

OKC Data Sheet