rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High school cheerleaders forced to do splits while crying

Multiple people hold the girls down to do their splits while they cry out repeatedly in pain. School tried to cover it up until the media got a hold of the tape.

Quote:Quote:

Denver Police are now investigating incidents involving multiple cheerleaders and the cheer coach at East High School, 9Wants to Know has learned. The cheer coach, assistant cheer coach, high school principal, assistant principal and Denver Public Schools deputy general counsel have all been placed on leave.

During the first week of cheer camp for East High School in June, Ally Wakefield, an incoming freshman was surrounded by new teammates, and forced, by the recently hired cheer coach, into an extended split position.

In videos obtained by 9Wants to Know, eight cheerleaders are shown repeatedly being pushed down into the forced splits, while their arms are held up by fellow teammates, making each cheerleader unable to move herself out of the position.

All cry out in pain. Ally Wakefield asked her coach, 9 times in less than 24 seconds to “please, stop.”

All the while, coach Ozell Williams is shown holding down each girl’s shoulders, and pushing them down further.

Article has video: http://www.9news.com/news/local/investig.../466845236

Who taught this guy kino?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Shirley there must be a better way to improve flexibility, no? In this age where everyone records everything, who thought this was a good idea?

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

Here's a news video which includes the incriminating footage.

Did the cheer team members continue to attend practices after this occurred?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ozell Williams' next training job:

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-14572-1428881602-23.gif]

Could have easily avoided this by saying all cheer members need to be flexible enough to do splits.

Can't do a split? Can't be a cheerleader. Simple as that. Want to but can't? We'll teach you, but it may hurt and continued membership is contingent on doing one.

Quote: (08-24-2017 09:05 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Here's a news video which includes the incriminating footage.

Did the cheer team members continue to attend practices after this occurred?

Note the blonde is the most fit of the new recruits, the rest are fat. They keep blaming him, "He pushed me, he kneed me" etc. Ignoring the girls pushing on them, holding them down, laughing as they cry.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (08-24-2017 09:23 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Had I not already repped you in the long long ago.... you would have gotten that magical rep point from me today

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-24-2017 08:54 AM)lex the impaler Wrote:  

Shirley there must be a better way to improve flexibility, no? In this age where everyone records everything, who thought this was a good idea?

There is a way. It's called the old fashioned way of going lower every week until you can hit the ground.

A culture of instant gratification, over-competitiveness, and obsession with speed is what caused them to do this.

They could have designated her as a fat cheerleader. There is always one or two on a squad. Just don't drag them to competition when it is time for that.

Idiots.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

As a citizen of a country where cheerleaders don't even exist this is as bizarre as the concept of hormone based differences for a leftist

High school cheerleaders who can't do the splits?

That coach played into their victim status...always a losing game. Here's how it should have gone:

Girl: Stop, please stop.
Coach: Okay, you're off the squad. NEXT.
Girl: No, wait. I can do it.

Meh, this is how my flexibility was improved when I was a child learning martial art at a serious Iranian club. It's scientifically an awful strategy, but they did more painful things to us and we never made a fuss.

You don't get there till you get there

How bad was the video of him telling the fat girls they had to give up ice cream?

Looks like child abuse, and this clown ought to be prosecuted. What a piece of shit.

Also shame on all those other girls for going along with it and holding this girl down while she cries out in pain.

Quote: (08-24-2017 08:54 AM)lex the impaler Wrote:  

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

This is blowing up big on social media. Friends of mine who haven't posted in months are posting about this.

Watching that made my nuts hurt

White, sensitive people shocked at a little cruel training.

In China, young circus, acrobats, martial artists and sportsmen are trained like this since time immemorial. In Soviet Union the same.

Most likely this girl knew what she was getting into, but started crying when the first pain started, because she is a wuss and an attention whore.

This is no different than a girl who asks to be whipped and be bitten and then uses those marks in court to prove she was raped.

I agree that this is not the best way to train splits, but it is the only way to teach splits to stubborn students who don't have discipline to learn it slowly but steady themselves. It works.

The reaction to this is completely overblown.

The coach who didn't understand that modern western students are weak and despicable human beings and cannot be subjugated to ancient Asian discipline is to blame, but he is to blame the least.

Next to blame is the girl itself - she could have walked away from this exercise, but she agreed due to peer pressure. Some of her teammates who also did this definite took it well, with little crying and scraming, biting their teeth - like a tattoo challenge. But this one was in need for attention so she cried out of every small pain like it was giving labor. Later she told her mother and she - also being attention whore thought it would be a good thing to label this abuse and complain for 15 minutes of fame and some court money.

And the most blame lies to the school system and culture at large. On one hand they demanded results from the coach and created a culture of competitiveness. On other hand they value feelings over everything else and created a system of snitching and victim worship. The coach was lost in this controversial conflict of different attitudes. But he was fucked anyway. Had he not applied drastic measures his team of entitled millennial crybabies would perform sloppy and lose, which would be blamed on him. He did decide to apply some harsher training methods and was blamed anyway. You just cannot win as a teacher in this environment. The educational system is utterly broke.

Sigh...I miss the good old days of cheerleading controversy

[Image: %D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%...=500%2C250]

Can't we just have this?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I don't want this to go viral!

HS Cheerleaders have already been under attack. I want young girls to continue to join the highly feminine Cheer squads all across the nation.

Football is already under attack for the boys, once they kill that off the next target will be the Cheer Squads for the girls.

It's an unfortunate and bizzare story but I've always remember the Cheer team doing goofy odd shit behind the scenes when I was in HS.

1:25 in the news video Suits posted: "Allie Wakefield is one of three cheerleaders who spoke with us, with their moms . . ."

It's absolutely typical of local news these days, any time there is a story involving a young person, to talk to the kid's mother. The father is nowhere to be seen.

Yet this girl's "mom" mentions her husband in the e-mail she sent to the school.

The elephant in the room is that the other cheerleaders are helping to hold the girl down — and while their faces are blurred in the video, it's obvious that they're laughing.

Quote:Quote:

During the first week of cheer camp for East High School in June, Ally Wakefield, an incoming freshman

Ally Wakefield is the classic white girl cheerleader name.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-24-2017 09:23 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Updated version:

Quote: (08-24-2017 12:32 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I don't want this to go viral!

HS Cheerleaders have already been under attack. I want young girls to continue to join the highly feminine Cheer squads all across the nation.

Football is already under attack for the boys, once they kill that off the next target will be the Cheer Squads for the girls.

It's an unfortunate and bizzare story but I've always remember the Cheer team doing goofy odd shit behind the scenes when I was in HS.

If you mean blowjobs behind the bleachers...me too.

True story time:

First smokie I ever got was at a high school dance behind the bleachers in the gym.The band was playing a cover of

I was a junior, she was a sophomore cheerleader on B Team basketball squad. It was her idea. She got mad that I didnt tell her I was going to blow and had to leave the dance cause part of my jizz got on her shirt.

I didnt mean to. I was 16* and just didnt know proper face fuck etiquette yet.

*Yes I graduated HS at 17

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell