rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We wuz kangs is real

We wuz kangs is real

I’m white. For the better part of the last year, I’ve been working with mostly black guys. Often I’m the only white guy in the office. It’s fine, I get along with them well. One manager has a bit of an anti-white vibe sometimes, but no serious problems yet.

The power was out the other day, so there wasn’t a lot to do. Another manager (not the one I mentioned above) walks in, an older guy who we’ll call Ron, as do a few other black dudes of varying ages and they get to talking. Conversation turns to being black in America. Now, I’d always thought “we wuz kangs” was a bit of an exaggeration, that most black people didn’t seriously believe their ancestors ruled ancient Egypt and that the Greeks and Roman “stole their ideas” to build Western civilization and that, therefore, every great thinker from Homer up to Tesla or so owes everything to Sub-Saharan Africans, but that’s basically what Ron said. Judging from the reaction to this and other statements, that’s apparently a pretty mainstream belief in black America.

A few other things that Ron said that surprised me were:

1) Back in the day (not sure when exactly, I wasn’t going to ask) black families didn’t qualify for welfare if there was a man in the household. White families did not have this restriction. This is why black families are broken and black men have a reputation for sleeping around (i.e. it’s white people’s fault).

2) “They” (the government, I presume) made Muhammad Ali the way he was in the later part of his life to prevent him from becoming a powerful black leader. I almost objected here, but to be honest I can’t think of another boxer who has/had quite the symptoms Ali showed in old age. George Foreman seems fine, for example. I would imagine there are other boxers with these symptoms, but I can’t think of a specific example. Can any of you out there?

The whole conversation made me a lot less optimistic about the chances of black people and white people ever getting along very well. Keep in mind that these are all responsible, professional black guys with good jobs, money, and no criminal records (that I’m aware of). The kind of guys you’d invited over for dinner without a second thought. I can’t imagine what the mentality is like in South Chicago, inner-city Detroit, etc.

Any thoughts? Also, please delete this if it’s inappropriate. I’m not sure what Roosh’s current policy is on discussing race issues.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache

We wuz kangs is real

^ could be people didn't want to contradict the boss either.

We wuz kangs is real

The dudes in inner city Detroit don't have the time or resources to devote to thinking about these things.

You stumbled upon the black version of Alex Jones or other fun conspiracy theories. Probably harmless.

If they think they have superhuman potential it may be more likely that they put their energy into unleashing that, rather than race wars.

We wuz kangs is real

Most blacks in this country have gone through a poor education system as a byproduct of growing up in more impoverished areas. We could also throw IQ into the mix, but I don't want to go there. So, with all the YouTube videos out there and Facebook posts, it is easy to fall into this trap of repeating the first alternative idea that pops into ones head. They can then go down the rabbit hole to only further confirm their beliefs.

The most profound example of this was Kyrie Irving, a famous NBA player who has come out saying the Earth is flat. Clearly, he just saw a few videos or posts online and then suddenly his whole world was turned upside down (pun intended??) Irving went to Duke, a great school, but I believe he just went for one year and unlikely took any courses on this subject, let alone payed attention in class. He then spouts out this moronic belief to his millions of followers and fans (many or mostly black) and then they perpetuate this idea. There was also an article about a black NFL player saying fossils are fake:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/jj-watt-...ton-texans

Again, probably just watched a few YouTube videos but wont back down.

It's a sad state of affairs. I would guess as well that many blacks are suspect of whites' intentions, and are therefore questioning everything they've been taught about the world. I appreciate their intrigue, but one has to keep an open mind, and can't simply accept something as fact because they saw it online.

Edit: In fact, I saw on /pol/ that many blacks are posting that there was a black man named John Hanson, who was a president of the Continental Congress. They say that his race was hidden from us! However, they have been duped, sadly, because while there was a John Hanson who was president of the Continental Congress, he was a white, Catholic of English descent. The John Hanson these people are referencing was a Liberian man named John Hanson who worked on recolonization efforts of black slaves in the US back to West Africa. Yet, they are using his picture claiming he was the colonial politician!!

MEME:

[Image: happy-president-day-ourifirst-presidentp...868287.png]

REALITY:

[Image: tale-of-Two-John-Hansons.png]

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-20-2017 07:17 PM)bucky Wrote:  

2) “They” (the government, I presume) made Muhammad Ali the way he was in the later part of his life to prevent him from becoming a powerful black leader. I almost objected here, but to be honest I can’t think of another boxer who has/had quite the symptoms Ali showed in old age. George Foreman seems fine, for example. I would imagine there are other boxers with these symptoms, but I can’t think of a specific example. Can any of you out there?

Ali is said to have "true" Parkinson's Disease (which is associated with brain trauma). Some people are saying Manny Pacquaio has it already.

Much more common is Dementia pugilistica -- a neurodegenerative condition with Alzheimers-like dementia (again, heavily associated with brain trauma from boxing). Sugar Ray Robinson and Joe Louis had this condition as well, which looks a lot like Parkinson's. Eddie Roach has Parkinson's, but combats it by keeping his mind active and keeping practicing.

Dementia pugilistica was first identified way back in 1928, and is thought to affect 15-20% of all boxers; the existence of this condition is why the AMA in various countries want to ban boxing. The reason you can't think of another boxer who had these symptoms in old age is mainly because Ali had early-onset Parkinson's which started in his 40s, and also because Ali -- unlike a lot of retired boxers -- didn't stay out of the public eye in his old age. It's retarded to think The Great White Illuminati gave Ali Parkinson's to keep him from becoming a black leader; they had a 1 in 5 chance of him turning into an early vegetable by virtue of the sport he was a champion in.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

We wuz kangs is real

Well the 25th dynasty of ancient Egypt was composed of black pharaohs.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

We wuz kangs is real

While it's stupid, most black believers in this theory that I've met were harmless and fun people, not SJW haters. In fact, I'd say that this sort of mythological pride makes them less prone to being SJWs, since their myths usually include a healthy dose of patriarchy, victimization by Islam, etc.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

We wuz kangs is real

Indoctrination works on everyone - if college educated white folk and Asians can actually believe in gender-equality, blind diversity being a strength, gender being a social construct - even race being a social construct - then why be surprised when many black Americans have partly equally indoctrinated views?

I will agree with them on the destruction of black America. Welfare being given exclusively to women with commissars coming in and checking for the absence of a man - that destroyed black families faster than anything out there. That they succumbed to it so fast is another matter, but that is clearly on the globalist tab.

Before this black families were over 90% stable - had a lower divorce rate than Whites in the 1950s. Even if you wanted to give welfare - I would give welfare only when a married man is in the house, 20% more if the children are his and biological, 100% more per kid for each man with an IQ of over 100, 200% more for each kid by a man who tests above 110 or 120.

With my policies you would see not only stable marriages, but a massive upsurge where the high-IQ black men would be chased by black mommas more strongly than criminal thugs.

But that is off-topic and no reason to go there.

As you noted - most are nice guys, who just happen to have strange views. Some Hoteps make fun of it:

https://twitter.com/vibehi?lang=de

You will agree with some views and disagree on other points. At least many black guys are more Red Pill.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 12:00 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Ali is said to have "true" Parkinson's Disease (which is associated with brain trauma). Some people are saying Manny Pacquaio has it already.

Much more common is Dementia pugilistica -- a neurodegenerative condition with Alzheimers-like dementia (again, heavily associated with brain trauma from boxing). Sugar Ray Robinson and Joe Louis had this condition as well, which looks a lot like Parkinson's. Eddie Roach has Parkinson's, but combats it by keeping his mind active and keeping practicing.

Dementia pugilistica was first identified way back in 1928, and is thought to affect 15-20% of all boxers; the existence of this condition is why the AMA in various countries want to ban boxing. The reason you can't think of another boxer who had these symptoms in old age is mainly because Ali had early-onset Parkinson's which started in his 40s, and also because Ali -- unlike a lot of retired boxers -- didn't stay out of the public eye in his old age. It's retarded to think The Great White Illuminati gave Ali Parkinson's to keep him from becoming a black leader; they had a 1 in 5 chance of him turning into an early vegetable by virtue of the sport he was a champion in.

Makes sense. Now that I think of it, which boxers do I know anything about at all in retirement? Just Ali and Tyson, that's it. I suppose that would be true for anyone who isn't a pretty hardcore boxing fan.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 03:08 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Indoctrination works on everyone - if college educated white folk and Asians can actually believe in gender-equality, blind diversity being a strength, gender being a social construct - even race being a social construct - then why be surprised when many black Americans have partly equally indoctrinated views?

I will agree with them on the destruction of black America. Welfare being given exclusively to women with commissars coming in and checking for the absence of a man - that destroyed black families faster than anything out there. That they succumbed to it so fast is another matter, but that is clearly on the globalist tab.

Before this black families were over 90% stable - had a lower divorce rate than Whites in the 1950s. Even if you wanted to give welfare - I would give welfare only when a married man is in the house, 20% more if the children are his and biological, 100% more per kid for each man with an IQ of over 100, 200% more for each kid by a man who tests above 110 or 120.

With my policies you would see not only stable marriages, but a massive upsurge where the high-IQ black men would be chased by black mommas more strongly than criminal thugs.

But that is off-topic and no reason to go there.

As you noted - most are nice guys, who just happen to have strange views. Some Hoteps make fun of it:

You will agree with some views and disagree on other points. At least many black guys are more Red Pill.

So is that true that welfare was only given to black families if the man wasn't living in the household, and that the same did not apply to whites? I've never heard that. I'm struggling to imagine how that law would have been written under the "separate but equal" doctrine that supposedly prevailed during the pre-civil rights era.

If it is true though, I'd say Ron has somewhat of a point.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 02:28 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

Both Wikipedia and Infogalatic say that the the 25th dynasty of Egypt is "known as the Nubian Dynasty or the Kushite Empire." Don't know a lot about the Nubians and/or Kushites but it's my understanding that they were black (Robert E. Howard definitely thought so). Still, I'd imagine that the Egyptians they ruled over were from the same stock as all other Egyptian dynasties (Semitic, I think). Regardless, it seems like a stretch of delusional levels to infer from this that whites "stole" all their achievements from blacks.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 08:38 AM)bucky Wrote:  

So is that true that welfare was only given to black families if the man wasn't living in the household, and that the same did not apply to whites? I've never heard that. I'm struggling to imagine how that law would have been written under the "separate but equal" doctrine that supposedly prevailed during the pre-civil rights era.

If it is true though, I'd say Ron has somewhat of a point.

You don't even have to put such things into law. Many elements in the legal and executive system can be done silently without any mention in legal textbooks.

For example - child "protection" laws almost exclusively apply to lower and lower middle classes. From a certain income bracket on, they simply ignore even very blatant actual transgressions - also they ignore them from different cultural groups (now).

Another point is the opening of abortion clinics in predominantly black and poor neighborhoods - I have read that there is an above average number of those. All those policies can be applied without any laws being passed.

The government did a lot worse than that by the way - even did mild nerve gas testing on US population (sprayed them from above and tested the fallout) in the 1950s to 70s. The UK for example did that too on some islands and then later were supposedly studying the massive cancer rate of the inhabitants - claiming that they did not know how it happened. And this was done in the bloody 1960s.

Our "leaders" are far less ethical than it seems.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 03:08 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I'll check out that video when I have time. Don't know a lot about the Hoteps, but they seem interesting, and strike me as a group I'd find a lot of common ground with.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 08:50 AM)bucky Wrote:  

Both Wikipedia and Infogalatic say that the the 25th dynasty of Egypt is "known as the Nubian Dynasty or the Kushite Empire." Don't know a lot about the Nubians and/or Kushites but it's my understanding that they were black (Robert E. Howard definitely thought so). Still, I'd imagine that the Egyptians they ruled over were from the same stock as all other Egyptian dynasties (Semitic, I think). Regardless, it seems like a stretch of delusional levels to infer from this that whites "stole" all their achievements from blacks.

The Egyptian pharaos were notoriously inbred (marrying sisters etc), so the ruling castes changed families frequently. Of course it is easily possible for a high-IQ industrious black man to take over a dynasty for a while - and that is what likely happened. However - creating and maintaining such a civilization from scratch is a wholly different matter.

We wuz kangs is real

Black people need to stop worrying about what happened centuries ago and think about the future. Where will we be in a hundred years?

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 09:10 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

Black people need to stop worrying about what happened centuries ago and think about the future. Where will we be in a hundred years?

Quote:Quote:

As the Japanese feudal lord Shimazu Nariakira stated in the 1850’s, “if we take the initiative, we can dominate; if we do not, we will be dominated“. And the rest as they say, is history.

http://www.returnofkings.com/128052/how-...ese-psyche

We wuz kangs is real

I’m white. For the better part of the last year, I’ve been working with mostly black guys. Often I’m the only white guy in the office. It’s fine, I get along with them well. One manager has a bit of an anti-white vibe sometimes, but no serious problems yet.

The power was out the other day, so there wasn’t a lot to do. Another manager (not the one I mentioned above) walks in, an older guy who we’ll call Ron, as do a few other black dudes of varying ages and they get to talking. Conversation turns to being black in America. Now, I’d always thought “we wuz kangs” was a bit of an exaggeration, that most black people didn’t seriously believe their ancestors ruled ancient Egypt and that the Greeks and Roman “stole their ideas” to build Western civilization and that, therefore, every great thinker from Homer up to Tesla or so owes everything to Sub-Saharan Africans, but that’s basically what Ron said. Judging from the reaction to this and other statements, that’s apparently a pretty mainstream belief in black America.

A few other things that Ron said that surprised me were:

1) Back in the day (not sure when exactly, I wasn’t going to ask) black families didn’t qualify for welfare if there was a man in the household. White families did not have this restriction. This is why black families are broken and black men have a reputation for sleeping around (i.e. it’s white people’s fault).

The whole conversation made me a lot less optimistic about the chances of black people and white people ever getting along very well. Keep in mind that these are all responsible, professional black guys with good jobs, money, and no criminal records (that I’m aware of). The kind of guys you’d invited over for dinner without a second thought. I can’t imagine what the mentality is like in South Chicago, inner-city Detroit, etc.

Any thoughts? Also, please delete this if it’s inappropriate. I’m not sure what Roosh’s current policy is on discussing race issues.

Something like this would not get deleted. It's an honest assessment of empirical experience and you obviously mean well. One of the big questions in right wing circles is "can we ever truly get along."

I have traveled extensively and I'll say this. Every single race on the planet, every nation, every single people thinks they are the best if not the master race.

The Chinese believe that they are the supreme race on the planet and have a perpetual grudge against the Japanese.

The Japanese, don't even get me started. Hitler thought the Germans were the master race but he obviously didn't know the Japs that well. The Japanese believe they are the supreme race on the planet and honestly, I can see why. Their cities and their society are simply amazing. They don't make any bones about not wanting any other groups into certain areas. I was even in Thailand, Sriracha, and there is a district where many Japanese businesses are located that have signs saying "Japanese only." Doing this in Japan is one thing but they obviously have the balls to say Thais or anyone else are not allowed into an establishment?

The Argentinians believe they are the supreme nation in Latin America because they've been able to maintain a heavy European culture unlike the indiginous proles in Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru.

The Chileans believe they are the supreme because they have the most stable and probably safest country in all Latin America. I've spoken to Chileans and they think that the Mexicans think they are the supreme Latinos because they are so close to the US. Chileans are even going to be able to travel to the US visa free, a privilege no other latin country has.

The Brazilians, well they are so special because they speak an entirely different language than all the others. They have Rio. They have hot women. Their women are some of the most beautiful in the world. They have the highest GDP in Latin america. They hate the Argentinians. They honestly believe they are the supreme Latinos. In fact, don't ever call them Latinos. Latinos are the rest of the Spanish speaking ingrates from the rest of the continent.

The Mexicans. Man the fucking Mexicans. There is one group that thinks they are the master Raza. They honestly believe they are the descendants of the sun god. They are the people of the sun here to reconquer the lands that are rightfully theirs which they say is the entire western hemisphere not to mention their precious Aztlan which is Arizona, California, Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico. They honestly have no qualms about saying that they are the master "raza cosmica." Didn't you know they invented mathematics that is actually more advanced it is a based on 3 rather than the white man's stupid base of 10. Their calendar can predict the future where one day they will reign supreme.

Now on to your men, the blacks. I honestly don't know anything about their race except slavery, middle passage, Django, Roots, 12 years a slave. The perennial victim. Maybe they had some interactions with ancient greeks or ancient romans or Egyptians. Maybe Liberia would be Tokyo or Zurich if not for the imperialist boot on their necks. I honestly don't give a shit what they believe but it becomes dangerous when they start creating these mythologies because the inevitable consequence of their ideologies are elimination of their perennial tormentor, the whites. I'll admit, they are the only race that has some legitimate historical reasons for many of their grievances which is what makes black supremisism so appealing and why many get sucked into it.

I'll get back to the point of this post which is "can't we all just get along." Perhaps. Perhaps not. What I do know for a fact is that the elite needs to keep them in a perpetually aggrieved state in order use them for their own ends. This is why we get the entire slate of films year after year after year about how badly the white man treated them in the past. 12 Years a Slave was not made to tell a story, it was to keep blacks in their perpetually aggrieved state. Blacks (and idiotic whites) digging up bodies of confederate generals to get "rid" of racism. How insane is that. Again, black supremisism is a tool of the elites to rewrite history. If the elites ever see that race relations are starting to get good, you can bet your ass they will start with the "if only whites were not fucking you over, you'd be the masters of the universe." Getting along and good race relations are kryptonite to the plans of the elites which is why you or I will most likely never see it and never truly get along.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

We wuz kangs is real

I'll go you one further.

Everyone thinks their family is better than the families down the street.

And everyone thinks they are the only one in their family who makes sense.

And Jesus solved this problem 2000 years ago:

[Image: relational-patterns-5-638.jpg?cb=1410200928]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

We wuz kangs is real

From my own observations, every group will try to exaggerate the oppression or friction inflicted upon them by some other group. Even in this forum it happens a lot, where we point to liberal/outside powers and entities as undermining society, when probably the truth is we let such degradation happen ourselves. This is not to excuse what your co-workers were saying of course, although there probably is some merit to their welfare argument.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 01:25 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

From my own observations, every group will try to exaggerate the oppression or friction inflicted upon them by some other group. Even in this forum it happens a lot, where we point to liberal/outside powers and entities as undermining society, when probably the truth is we let such degradation happen ourselves. This is not to excuse what your co-workers were saying of course, although there probably is some merit to their welfare argument.

Yeah, and this tendency exactly mirrors the tendency of the individual human ego in relation to other individuals.

So if the group dynamics imitate the internal dynamics of the individual human psyche, then what is the way to solve the problem of these tendencies?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

We wuz kangs is real

If you want to feel butthurt, disenfranchised, oppressed or like a victim, its pretty easy to come up with a reason.

I believe in most western democratic countries we have a pretty level playing field, and that most people are decent, non racists who want to get along.

Its time to stop harping on about the divisions of the past and look forward to the future.

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-21-2017 07:52 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

If you want to feel butthurt, disenfranchised, oppressed or like a victim, its pretty easy to come up with a reason.

I believe in most western democratic countries we have a pretty level playing field, and that most people are decent, non racists who want to get along.

Its time to stop harping on about the divisions of the past and look forward to the future.

"To err is human, but to blame it on someone else is even more human."

Can't remember who said that, but I've always liked the quote.

We wuz kangs is real

There are plenty of examples of black rulers, scientists etc. But to claim (what the guy in OP's story kinda did) the entire cultural and scientific history of Egypt because 1 dynasty out of 31 was Nubian (they invaded Egypt) seems crazy to me.

Why not focus on Nubia, Ethiopia (they had some cool and badass rulers that fought Arab and later Italian), West Africa (bunch of interesting kingdoms, while you're at it, also check out who enslaved your ancestors)?

We wuz kangs is real

A few points

1. Those "we wuz kangs" guys are black nationalist/pan African types. These factions of black Americans have always existed. They are no different than Japanese or British guys that have nostalgia for their fallen empires.

2. Saying that the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian or black oversimplifies things. Some famous Egyptians like Cleopatra were on the lighter side whereas other pharaohs and kings throughout African history were dark brown.

3. A number of African civilizations, mainly Northern Africa did influence the ancient Greeks and Romans. You don't have to take my word for it. I encourage you to do some research if you are genuinely interested.

4. Racial relations are getting better. Anyone that thinks otherwise is too young too remember or has some nostalgia for when they were young

We wuz kangs is real

Quote: (08-22-2017 02:59 PM)PuppetMaster Wrote:  

A few points

1. Those "we wuz kangs" guys are black nationalist/pan African types. These factions of black Americans have always existed. They are no different than Japanese or British guys that have nostalgia for their fallen empires.

2. Saying that the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian or black oversimplifies things. Some famous Egyptians like Cleopatra were on the lighter side whereas other pharaohs and kings throughout African history were dark brown.

3. A number of African civilizations, mainly Northern Africa did influence the ancient Greeks and Romans. You don't have to take my word for it. I encourage you to do some research if you are genuinely interested.

4. Racial relations are getting better. Anyone that thinks otherwise is too young too remember or has some nostalgia for when they were young

Cleopatra was not "on the lighter side", she was Greek from Greece.