rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange POF phenomenon..

Strange POF phenomenon..

I just came to a strange realization about Plenty of Fish.

Every downright WHORE that I have banged from Plenty of Fish is wearing sunglasses in her pictures. Like big, ridiculous Paris Hilton (or whichever model whore is popular now, I don't watch TV) sunglasses.

I mean I've banged a lot of girls from POF, many without sunglasses. Except I just noticed the ones that were really, really, really slutty about it were always wearing sunglasses in their photos. Odd.

Definition of "really really really slutty": ROUGH anal sex the first night. Choking. Pounding that would make your average girl cry.

Muy interesante...

Strange POF phenomenon..

pics?

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:38 AM)rockdaspot Wrote:  

pics?

Rather not with American girls. Not with how litigious people can be.

If they were from rural Thailand, sure.

All I need is for one of their brothers or something to be a reader of this forum, lol.

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:40 AM)guey Wrote:  

pics?

All I need is for one of their brothers or something to be a reader of this forum, lol.
I post pof girls on here all the time. No worries.
I think they get a starter kit when they join.

The cruise ship pic, The skydiving pic,The Bitch shield glasses in the car pic and the Friends at the club package.

They are sluts for sure. We have been playing the bait and switch game for months on that shithole. My buddy was scared for the first few weeks and would come to my office in shame when he told me what these girls would do to him(farm boy from OK) now when he gets into the house he says "Ok where are the toys? Lets see what ya got"

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:40 AM)guey Wrote:  

pics?

If the pic if from POF, then you can post the picture with no legal consequences. At worst, POF will tell you to take the pic off the forum and if you fail that then you might get sued.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Strange POF phenomenon..

What age range are these girls? Location? What's your formula for a profile on POF?

Team Nachos

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:38 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What age range are these girls? Location? What's your formula for a profile on POF?

Girls are 18-26.

I get about 20 emails a day from girls saying how "funny my profile is". Except lately it's been a lot of fatties.

I change the profile all the time with new ridiculous shit. Girls eat it up.

Here is my profile:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=31182465

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:58 AM)guey Wrote:  

Girls are 18-26.

I get about 20 emails a day from girls saying how "funny my profile is". Except lately it's been a lot of fatties.

Here is my profile:

Good shit!! You kinda look like one of my friends
[attachment=2993]

Strange POF phenomenon..

Girls are 18-26.

Here is my profile:

Thanks for the info and for being ballsy enough to post your profile on here. LOL

Team Nachos

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Girls are 18-26.

Here is my profile:

Dear god I hope not.

No offense to him, lol [Image: wink.gif]

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:09 AM)guey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Girls are 18-26.

Here is my profile:

Dear god I hope not.

No offense to him, lol [Image: wink.gif]
When he was younger he's 42 now. Crazy son of a bitch.
He called me the other day and told me he found out he was Asian.
What?

Strange POF phenomenon..

Girls are 18-26.

Here is my profile:

Alright man. I'm doing a little experiment. I copied your profile word for word but I'm using my pics of course. If I get even one lay from it I'll mail you a check for $20. LOL

Team Nachos

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:24 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Girls are 18-26.

Here is my profile:

Alright man. I'm doing a little experiment. I copied your profile word for word but I'm using my pics of course. If I get even one lay from it I'll mail you a check for $20. LOL

Don't do that. Part of getting the girls isn't just copying and pasting. Guys who copy/paste will get nothing worthwhile.

It's about PERSONALITY.

Make a girl laugh and she will suck your cock.
Make a girl laugh and be relatively attractive, she will let you fuck her.
Make a girl laugh, be relatively attractive and have personality = fuck her asshole inside out.

You gotta be CREATIVE. Don't be like every other uptight, "I'm too cool for school" douchebag on these online dating sites. It's completely disingenuous and girls see right through it.

Again, make girls laugh...it pays huge dividends.

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:30 AM)guey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:24 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Girls are 18-26.

Here is my profile:

Don't do that. Part of getting the girls isn't just copying and pasting. Guys who copy/paste will get nothing worthwhile.

It's about PERSONALITY.

Make a girl laugh and she will suck your cock.
Make a girl laugh and be relatively attractive, she will let you fuck her.
Make a girl laugh, be relatively attractive and have personality = fuck her asshole inside out.

You gotta be CREATIVE. Don't be like every other uptight, "I'm too cool for school" douchebag on these online dating sites. It's completely disingenuous and girls see right through it.

Again, make girls laugh...it pays huge dividends.

Ohh I know man. I'm good in person but my dating profile writing skills are definitely lacking. It's either that or my ugly face. I just wanna see what happens.

Team Nachos

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote:Quote:

Ohh I know man. I'm good in person but my dating profile writing skills are definitely lacking. It's either that or my ugly face. I just wanna see what happens.

You will get messages, I assure you.

The problem is, you won't know what to respond with.

Create a profile that suits your particular style.

It's just like marketing a product. The more legit the evidence behind it, the better the product will sell.

Strange POF phenomenon..

Post your profile.

Strange POF phenomenon..

You should at least rep me for biting my style, lol [Image: wink.gif]

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:38 AM)guey Wrote:  

Dude if I get even 1 e-mail before the end of the work day today even from a fatty you'll get your rep point.

I'm just kidding. I'll rep you anyway. I just wanna see what happens.

Team Nachos

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:56 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Dude if I get even 1 e-mail before the end of the work day today even from a fatty you'll get your rep point.

You will. Assuming you're not 5'3" and ugly as sin.

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:58 AM)guey Wrote:  

My day game, bar game and text game is tight. I dress decently. I have a few regulars that come around. I make decent cash. I don't have a problem meeting women or pulling numbers but I get NOOOOO play from online dating at all. It's the most annoying thing. I think I'm just one of those guys that looks better in person than in photos.

I'm just here mostly to sharpen my game and read stories from other guys and get some insight on their techniques.

Team Nachos

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 11:04 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

My day game, bar game and text game is tight. I dress decently. I have a few regulars that come around. I make decent cash. I don't have a problem meeting women or pulling numbers but I get NOOOOO play from online dating at all. It's the most annoying thing. I think I'm just one of those guys that looks better in person than in photos.

I'm just here mostly to sharpen my game and read stories from other guys and get some insight on their techniques.
Parlay..Whats your zip? I will e wing you on pof.

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote:Quote:

I think I'm just one of those guys that looks better in person than in photos.

Same here. Photos aren't my thing. I always get the comment, "You're cuter in real life."

To which I respond, "Oh yeah? What are you coming onto me or something? Sorry, but I'm a prude. I expect to be wined and dined first. You're buying me lunch."

Sure, it sounds like a dick thing to say..and I don't think most guys could pull it off without actually being offensive.

But it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Some of the girls even TRIED to pay for my food. I obviously declined this on the first meeting, but definitely got free lunch/anal on subsequent meetings.

I met every girl from POF at a Panera Bread near my house. I was meeting so many girls at this Panera that the employees would just look at each other like wtf when they saw me there with a different girl several times a week.

Good times.

Strange POF phenomenon..

LOL! Guey, your profile is funny as hell! So the key with your online profile is to make them funny and stand out? Its ironic because i actually got some meetups(5s ,6s and a couple of 7's) early-mid last year when my profile was more silly versus not getting any meetups when it was more serious/playful(Late 2010). Maybe I should return to that route [Image: smile.gif].

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 11:18 AM)TheWolfHowls Wrote:  

LOL! Guey, your profile is funny as hell! So the key with your online profile is to make them funny and stand out? Its ironic because i actually got some meetups(5s ,6s and a couple of 7's) early-mid last year when my profile was more silly versus not getting any meetups when it was more serious/playful(Late 2010). Maybe I should return to that route [Image: smile.gif].

Do this. Go search for guys in your area. See what they're doing? Look real close.

Now, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

I think I do so well with this, not because I am ridiculously handsome or unique, but because most guys on there are fucking toolboxes.

What kind of girl wants to read some boring bullshit about how cool you think you are and what you say you have?

If all else fails, make a goddamn fool of yourself. It makes girls more at ease with you.

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-06-2011 11:17 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 11:04 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Parlay..Whats your zip? I will e wing you on pof.

E-Wing? hahaha That's great!! It's 07660

Team Nachos