rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ancient Knowledge,Technology and Philosophy from India that surpass modern stuff?

Ancient Knowledge,Technology and Philosophy from India that surpass modern stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPn0NsZDtkk

I will post such examples more and more and whoever is curious can watch follow ..

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

[Image: Q0wT3k3.png]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

I hate this "Ancient Aliens" garbage. It's vandalism of human heritage and deprives people of the valuable lessons of history. We have little idea how advanced ancient civilizations were because so much knowledge has been lost in wars and natural disasters. But we do know about what is still standing after a thousand years, that Roman cement was superior to modern cement. History channel use to have great shows but has gone down hill lately along with the rest of the culture. They have concluded that history doesn't sell unless they dumb it down.

Rico... Sauve....

No reason to assume it's aliens though. There's any number of ancient, earth-native hominid species (including early Homo Sapiens, which were actually smarter than the current breed) that could have accomplished these things.

Its important to remember that Ancient India was a superpower in terms of economy, culture and art, just like other ancient superpowers.

A lot of the remnants of the past glories are still left even tho currently India is a shit show overall.

Humanity is supposedly much older than assumed with human civilization starting and going over 100.000 years ago. There are the mythical now lost countries of Lemuria, Atlantis who existed in relatively high tech over 30.000 years ago with limited range. Remnants of those technologies may have cropped up in ancient India.

But they did not have power-tools 900 years ago. But 30.000 years ago in some parts of the world which are lost now? Who knows....

Also - no reason to bring Aliens into the mix - humans are smart and stupid enough to create a civilization in 50.000 BC and wipe it all out in 30.000 BC.

Someone once told me that high technology of Lemuria and Atlantis was actually reinforced wooden ships, sextant, compass, telescope and binoculars before we officially invented them much later. These inventions made possible for them to build thalassocratic empire before 10,000 BC, very similar to official history Phoenicians. Remnants of these inventions later helped to build magnificent architecture around the world.

Quote: (08-15-2017 09:59 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

I hate this "Ancient Aliens" garbage. It's vandalism of human heritage and deprives people of the valuable lessons of history. We have little idea how advanced ancient civilizations were because so much knowledge has been lost in wars and natural disasters. But we do know about what is still standing after a thousand years, that Roman cement was superior to modern cement. History channel use to have great shows but has gone down hill lately along with the rest of the culture. They have concluded that history doesn't sell unless they dumb it down.

So has the BBC and national geographic documentaries. They are prone to dramatizing and it feels like the new documentaries are designed for someone with ADHD

Ha ha! Funny Meme.. But India did send a space vehicle to the Mars Orbit in a simpler, inexpensive way..

India's down fall happened with the Mughal and British looting..

Why do you think there was an "East India Company" but not such other importance & name for any nation.. ?

It was a the reason why everyone from the West and the East wanted to go there for something.. knowledge, wisdom, spices, etc etc. $$$

https://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicd...ic-history

[Image: 2econhist-jpmorgan-june12.jpg]

[Image: 22-201034nac119.gif]

Note - India/ Greater India (pieces lost now to areas) was still much smaller than China and still had more economic output.

It has become a shit show, because the British made it a shit show as they looted and eventually left, not without creating addition hooks into the system.. You think? Some of the largest Retail companies in India are Euro origin and named & so amazingly localized in such a way that even I did not realize they were NOT INDIAN. EMBEDDING.

You do not even want to compute of wealth stolen and the number of engineered genocides & famines and people they killed and pushed WAY BELOW the POVERTY LINE.

Even before Brits took over the Mughals Islamic rule was not easy and very few places and cultures have even SURVIVED with their Civilization intact after so long.

It is said Nalanda University was the worlds largest university and library of knowledge.. (Kinda like the GoT Maester place)..

One of the Islamic rules wanted to destroy all knowledge and scriptures to wipe it out and embed islam completely.. He burnt the library and it is said it was so huge and had so much wisdom..

The library burnt for 6 months... Imagine the wisdom that was lost.
More than India, Imagine the knowledge that the WORLD is NOW DEPRIVED OF..

I am as Matrix Conscious as it gets but I dont follow false notions and believe there's lessons to be had from every thing.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

Forget the Ancient Aliens labeling.. The thing to watch is how SOLID ROCK of a MOUNTAIN was carved out in X amount of time.

There are several such sites that have been studied and there are no PIECES joining small things and way it is so FINELY done makes you wonder..

PS: For disbelievers they ought to closely watch similar videos about ancient megalithic sites/ temples or VISIT them.

And even with todays tech it would be near impossible to do it in said time frame..

PS: One of the reasons for the IRT and Beta-ization in India is that over these centuries people pretty much were brain washed to have no PRIDE in their Heritage, and true knowledge.. Self Hating BS is so deeply embedded by the British create Education system that we still FOLLOW and LOVE.. ha ha! Talk about Blue pulling..

Imagine a British education system for Germans that makes them hate themselves for 1000 years .. Mind job.

Quote: (08-17-2017 07:24 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

....Imagine a British education system for Germans that makes them hate themselves for 1000 years .. Mind job.

Imagine a German education system for Americans that makes them unable to think for themselves and gullible and easily contr---oh wait.....

Quote: (08-19-2017 04:38 PM)Alsos Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2017 07:24 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

....Imagine a British education system for Germans that makes them hate themselves for 1000 years .. Mind job.

Imagine a German education system for Americans that makes them unable to think for themselves and gullible and easily contr---oh wait.....

Can you elaborate on this?

Just a smartassed OT riff on xmlenigma's comment. Much the same was done in the U.S. via the importation in the mid-1800s of the Prussian education model.

John Taylo Gatto's "Weapons of Mass Instruction" is a good starting point if you want to know more. I know a lot of homeschoolers, so I've heard a lot about the subject (nothing good).

It's a (Northern) Hindu supremacist narrative. We had nuclear etc tech thousands of years ago, just apply your space age interpretation to the imaginative flights of ancient epic poetry. (Those other backwards races, on the other hand...)
Not as dramatic but more poignant to me is the Tamil narrative of their own sacred Vedas lost with the sinking of their home continent Kumari Kandam.

Quote: (08-22-2017 07:08 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

It's a (Northern) Hindu supremacist narrative. We had nuclear etc tech thousands of years ago, just apply your space age interpretation to the imaginative flights of ancient epic poetry. (Those other backwards races, on the other hand...)
Not as dramatic but more poignant to me is the Tamil narrative of their own sacred Vedas lost with the sinking of their home continent Kumari Kandam.

There are very limited geological grounds (no pun intended) to the legend of s sinking Indian continent, at least compared to Mediterranean and Atlantist legends. Those areas have very likely encountered sudden massive floods that might have submerged human settlements as the ice age was subsiding. This is due to straits like Gibraltar or the Bosphorus acting like natural dams holding back entire seas, the amount of water that those natural choke points might have suddenly released is almost unfathomable.

Some land mass in India might have been suddenly lost due a seismic subsidence, like the land bridge to Ceylon island or the western shore, but there is no geological basis for the notion of a lost indian continent.

[Image: aftericeage2.jpg]
the red areas were not submerged about 15,000-20,000 years ago.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (08-22-2017 07:08 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

This is exactly what the British used to divide and conquer.. Its a stupid divisive tactic.

Ancient Greater India or Bharat was not a single race or community or kingdom. It is a region that was bound by and grew by its PRACTICE and USAGE of Knowledge & Wisdom of.. Science of Material (Vigyan) and Science of Spirit (Gyan/Nyan) and the integration between them.. Only place where Science is not against God.

People lived by principles and even battles were originally fought with certain principles.. not night time battles etc.

How do you attack and rule over a civilation that's smarter than you? Not from the outside, but by going deep into it and planting seeds of DISSENT and SELF HATE.

Do you not see how America is being divided now? Carefully engineered stupdity.

Here's an updated one showing rocks being "smoothly drilled away"

Musical Frequency Sound scale built into Solid Rock pillars without hollowing them out

Too much Indian We-waz-kangz narrative here.

That is what I also get with some guys I met and books of gurus I read. I appreciate the patriotism, but one has to see the country for what it really was. (and still is - street shitting and child sacrificing for mobile phones)

There may have been remnants of other higher cultures, but those went under at least 15000 years ago. India may have kept some alive, but not more. There have been individual scientists, the developed modern mathematics (which were later taken by the Muslims and sold as their own invention). Also India was the spiritual center of the world for quite a while with many saints coming out of the country.

But there are enormous shortcomings like the code of Manu which is a hindrance, the caste system - which is just a power-stabilizing tool for the ruling classes (but which let India's Teslas go shit-digging instead of being inventors). GDP comparisons mean jack shit, because they are related to a medieval economy where pure head-count numbers account for more than anything. And the population of India found a very bountiful earth in the subcontinent - far more productive than Europe, Northern Africa, Americas or China.

So forget the we-waz-the-real-Kangz narrative. The best times of India will come - it will take still centuries because the fucking caste system is bullshit and the IQs at 85 avg are still low. But in some 200+ years the k-selected breeding, the productive nature of the people may actually produce the strongest and most advanced country on Earth. The Golden Time of India is still ahead. They will likely take over from the Northasians who are about to take over the leadership from the Caucasians of the last centuries.

When I travelled Nothern India in '93 there was a running joke that everything made in India for Indians was shit. Their product advertisements would loudly proclaim 'EXPORT QUALITY!' tacitly admitting that domestic goods were junk.

Quote: (09-06-2017 02:43 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Too much Indian We-waz-kangz narrative here.

That is what I also get with some guys I met and books of gurus I read. I appreciate the patriotism, but one has to see the country for what it really was. (and still is - street shitting and child sacrificing for mobile phones)

There may have been remnants of other higher cultures, but those went under at least 15000 years ago. India may have kept some alive, but not more. There have been individual scientists, the developed modern mathematics (which were later taken by the Muslims and sold as their own invention). Also India was the spiritual center of the world for quite a while with many saints coming out of the country.

But there are enormous shortcomings like the code of Manu which is a hindrance, the caste system - which is just a power-stabilizing tool for the ruling classes (but which let India's Teslas go shit-digging instead of being inventors). GDP comparisons mean jack shit, because they are related to a medieval economy where pure head-count numbers account for more than anything. And the population of India found a very bountiful earth in the subcontinent - far more productive than Europe, Northern Africa, Americas or China.

So forget the we-waz-the-real-Kangz narrative. The best times of India will come - it will take still centuries because the fucking caste system is bullshit and the IQs at 85 avg are still low. But in some 200+ years the k-selected breeding, the productive nature of the people may actually produce the strongest and most advanced country on Earth. The Golden Time of India is still ahead. They will likely take over from the Northasians who are about to take over the leadership from the Caucasians of the last centuries.

And here again you are repeating the same NARRATIVE fed to YOU ME and the REST OF THE WORLD..

The Caste System narrative is/ was created and fueled by the British.. Your blah! blah! does not change the truth..

Thats the thing about NARRATIVES.. it makes one believe differently.. And it made me believe the same too..

And it did go down in the shitter.. FROM LOOTING and PILLAGE.. Mughals/ Muslim Invaders, then British.. No one goes an pillages or spends time and money and resources and soldiers and forces to go loot an empty.. There was WEALTH so everyone came.. for business, trade and eventually to RULE and CONTROL and LOOT.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...amine.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1giYXrofZYo

Ship loads of Wealth was shipped over by the Empire..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/...india.html

Britain was under heavy losses and cashless due to the World War and even took on a huge loan from "INDIA" to be paid back later.. which was never paid back.

You think Britain had so much money to fight wars from?

This is how you rule people from deep within.. Not by force but by indoctrination..

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Thoma...n_Macaulay

"I accept catholic beyond and across of India and I accept not apparent one getting who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such abundance I accept apparent in this country, such top moral values, humans of such caliber, that I do not anticipate we would anytime beat this country, unless we breach the actual courage of this nation, which is her airy and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I adduce that we alter her old and age-old apprenticeship system, her culture, for if the Indians anticipate that all that is adopted and English is acceptable and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their built-in self-culture and they will become what we ambition them, a absolutely bedeviled nation."

How great and strong of a nation/s was India when it was conquered by a small amount of people from Europe with the huge population it had and its advanced technology?

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Don't you understand dain? They lost the technology. They used to have great technology, but then, they lost it. The good news is that they've recovered the call center technology part.

xml, you're saying the caste system was created by the British colonizers? I would guess they might have exploited it (as they do with ethnic/religious fault lines), but wasn't it already in place? Huxley's Brave New World was supposedly inspired by the Indian caste system.

Usually the modus operandi of colonizers is to undermine and overthrow the local aristocracy, not to preserve it. I'd be interested in your perspective there...

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Civilizations come and go. No doubt Ancient India was a better place than current India. I think a lot of knowledge is gone, because the Muslim invaders killed all the intellectuals (who were walking libraries) and the Indians didn't write a lot down.

But blaming everything on outsiders is bullshit. I know history and I know that Indians were repressing their own people. Just look how many of them chose the side of the Muslims and British, because they were looking for better rulers.

I think all the ancient civilizations had knowledge that is lost. For example: they just recently found out how the Romans were making superior stones. They did it by adding ash from the Vesuvius.

The people who live in India today are likely very different than the people who built the ancient Indian civilization. Certainly most of the culture and technology was lost. I've read theories about droughts and other natural disasters leading to the fading of the Indus valley civilization.

However, the Indian religion, reduced to its core principles retains some very fascinating and useful ideas to those interested in metaphysics and open to alternatives to Abrahamism. I will write a post on it in the coming weeks.