rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Told a girl to take a hike after she wanted me to pay the tip

So I had this date with this chick from Tinder.
She's about an 8 on a local scale, a dancer with a tight nice brownish body and afro hair which is a rare find on the Tel-Aviv Tinder.

One of the reasons she's on Tinder is probably because she lives outside of Tel Aviv and doesn't enjoy the abundance Tel Aviv has to offer to women.

I went out of my way and picked her up with my car. It's about a 4 mile drive and it was a Saturday night (Our day off is Saturday - Shabbat, so Saturday night is a slow night like your Sunday) so there was no traffic and it went pretty smooth and we had a nice convo along the way.

I took her to my preferred bar near my place which offers a happy hour so I can get her boozed and loosened up.

She talked a lot, about 90% her and 10% me and her body language showed positive signs.

When we got the bill she asked me if I want her to take part. I told her "you can get the tip" which was around 2.5$ which is nothing here.

We went on to proceed with my usual next phase of the date routine where I take her to the swing in the garden to make out.
On the way there she started asking why I offered her to pay the tip.
I said that that's the best formula I've found in my experience. I don't mind paying the tip and I don't mind not paying it. But this way a girl feels like I didn't buy her yet I was still a gentleman.

She started giving me loads of shit about how a man should pay everything on first dates. How the fact that I picked her up from the house gave me "extra points", and she wants to help me succeed with my dating life.

At this point I stopped walking and called her out:

"You are 25. I'm 30. I know what works for me".

We carried on to the swing but by then the atmosphere was ruined. She asked me if her remarks had shut me down and I told her she was rude saying all that.

She partially apologized but kept holding frame saying she's still behind what she said. At some point she said "I think I'm just making things worse when I keep talking. I should go home" and she stormed away and took a taxi back home which cost her 5 times the fucking tip she had to pay.

The next day she texted me in the morning saying she deeply apologizes and her remarks were totally out of place and she was just being naive.

What would you guys do in this case? would you swallow your pride and do what you have to do in order to get the notch? or would you call this cunt out like I did?

Quote: (08-06-2017 04:44 AM)bruce_almighty Wrote:  

What would you guys do in this case?

I would have spent the extra 2 dollars and 50 F'n cents instead of asking her to.

None of this involved any need to "swallow your pride". Creating some pointless symbolic requirement that she pay the $2.50 for the tip isn't "frame control"- it is needless and petty.

Too many guys are trying to "win" at all times. Instead of enjoying an evening it went to shit over $2.50.

I don't even care about the girl- for my sake I'm not going to throw away a potentially good night, souring my own mood, over stupid stuff like the bill. I can think of many, many instances where I could have lost out on a great experience if I were on team No Apps or team No Pay or team You Pay Tip.

This girl turned out to be a bitch anyway it seems so it's no big deal, but if I were you I would stop the "you pay the $2.50 tip" game. You gain nothing from it, but potentially lose a great time.

Americans are dreamers too

No views from my side on how to deal with the bill - different cultures work in different ways. On the girl though - she's obviously got a bad attitude. Don't spend any of your energy on her. But - if she so deeply apologise, invite her over to your place, without offering to pick her up. If she comes she comes. If not, next.

She's a bitch. When she asked you if she should chip in on the bill, it was a trap.

Don't waste any more thoughts on her.

I'm the King of Beijing!

She's attractive so she's used to having men pay for everything. She's upset because you broke her expectations that have largely been met by all other men before you.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Seems like on some level she realizes she was being a princess syndromed idiot. I doubt she'll ever not feel the same way, but the fact she was able to reflect and apologize shows some self-awareness and maturity. I like that she felt she was making things worse and wanted to eject out of shame. That does show some character.

Still, any girl who lectures me on men paying for everything on first dates is too stuck in cliched traditions of the past, while probably still insisting on modern feminist hypocrite trends (just guessing).

The apology and regret would buy her enough goodwill to call back for a second date and potentially a fuck. Especially a guilty conscience one.

But that whole asking if you want her to contribute to the bill was obviously a test. Or in the words of the late great Patrice O'Neal, a manipulation. She shouldn't have asked if that was her feeling. The fact it was just for the tip, probably a miniscule portion of the bill, didn't factor at all into her fem puppetry.

She's deceitful and manipulative, even though she apparently has enough sense to realize she shouldn't be. It comes too natural to her. Not a fan of her saying you got "extra points" either. Her life isn't a gameshow and her pussy isn't a grand prize.

The princess programming is too strong in this one. Personally I wouldn't consider her for anything more than a fuck buddy unless she demonstrated some clear, strong, and consistent over time rejection of her bad traits. And even then I'd be hesitant remembering all these red flags.

My suggestion would be to go out with her again, feeding her guilt on being out of line when the chance presented itself, and springboarding that into ass.

She found an opening for a shit-test and you actually passed it.

What this means is that in her mind you went from being a ONS to a possible longer term dominant male in her life.

If you have no intentions of fucking her more than once then don't call her back. From this point you'd be aiming to reel her in deeper to plate status or just walk away.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

She shouldn't have given you a lecture or analysed the date. Seems she goes on a lot of them. It's one of those situations that just evolves too quickly, and in hindsight $2-50 isn't much, but you may done well in the end by exposing her, for your purposes, as an egotistical brat.

This was a shit test, but you tanked it by letting her get on your nerves and influence your behavior.

Apparently you were good up to that point because she actually wants the D as per her restart text but I think you should have handled this like Roosh does when a girl whips out her iPhone:

Hold frame and tell her playfully but firmly to get over it and focus on the date.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (08-06-2017 05:46 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

What would you guys do in this case?

Too many guys are trying to "win" at all times. Instead of enjoying an evening it went to shit over $2.50.

I agree. I'll know this for next time.
I didn't think about it in the first place. I leave the bill to the girls all the time and it worked for me all the time and 99% of the girls I bang on the first date (Thanks to an algorithm which has been polished over a few years).

There might was a chance for a bang which went down the drain because the tip thing, but I doubt it.

Even before the date we both knew there's nothing serious coming of it because I'm flying one way to South America and she's also flying away soon so I was positive it was all set for a bang. However I think that there were signs prior to the date that this might happen, that I might not be holding a correct frame from the start, but because the girl is hot I ignored the signs.

All in all, I didn't lose much, just 2.5 hours of my time, had a nice conversation and didn't need to drive her back home. I am a bit reluctant to try to push it forward as I had bad experiences with these kind of cunts before:

About 6 months ago I hit on a girl in club. She was an overly entitled broad too.
She lives in the same neighborhood.
We set a date and I told her to send me a message when she's downstairs and we'll walk together to the bar. I usually do this even with girls who are not from my neighborhood. If they don't want to make the effort to come over to my area -
no biggy, on to the next girl.
I just don't like waiting and girls are always late, so this way when they show up they show up.. and in the meantime I do my own shit, literally, because the last time I took a shit when she arrived.

I sent her a message to wait for me for 2 minutes till I dump and wipe and by the time I went down to see her she left already.
She said that I kept her waiting and what kind of a man does that, etc.
That was a huge warning sign for me. Can't a man take a shit? she only waited 2-3 minutes.

She already set down in some bar and ordered herself a drink. I went to see her, it completely changed my strategy, now that I'm in a territory I don't know.
I managed to flip the script and we headed to my house and made out.
When things heated out and I went to take off her pants she hit a bomb saying she's on her period.

Only with later experience I learned that I should have banged her. In Moscow I had a similar case and I put 2 condoms on and fucked the bloody girl because I knew I had to. Respect was earned that night.

Going back to the crazy girl - we had 1 more nice date when she was still on her period. I took her out, we made out, had a nice convo, she told me I'm sexy as fuck, we drank, ate, smoke shisha, all at my expense.

The next attempt to see her she fell asleep and I called her out and she exploded on me only to apologize the next day.
On the next attempt we set a meeting in the evening and then she lingered and lingered for 1.5 hours after I went out of my way and came home early from work to see her. First she said she's at her neighbors place doing some shit, then she said I'll call you in 20 minutes and so on.

Until I called her out on the phone and she said to me "I think you are cheap".

Then I exploded on her and called her a fucking cunt and a liar for wasting my time and blocked her from all possible medias.

It seems as if these kind of cunts, when they are hot enough, are very popular in my area. This new girl reminds me of this bad experience but I'm gonna try to bang her with the minimum efforts from my side.

You talked yourself out of the bang.

Honestly, I've reached for my wallet before and had girls offer up the extra cash without any struggle. Don't try to turn every little thing into a matter of dominance.

Bottomline: are you going on dates to fuck or are you going on dates to prove a point?

I go on dates to get laid, not to argue with chicks.

That said, she sounds like a cunt.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

This part is important:

When we got the bill she asked me if I want her to take part. I told her "you can get the tip" which was around 2.5$ which is nothing here.

She's the one that asked.

She likely expected you to say, "Nah, I got the whole thing", and was surprised that you suggested that she contribute the $2.50.

I think it was a shit test, and she got called out on it.

Whether it's game, bang, shit test, or whatever, she shouldn't have asked if she wasn't interested in contributing in the first place.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Just my opinion, but you should always keep the ratios on your side, and do it in a subtle way. For every time you do her a favor or give her a gift, make her give in to you twice. She'll have trouble keeping score since everything done is subjective.

The tip was not the place to do this. It was obvious and gave her leverage to blow it out of proportion. In her mind, that $2.50 was probably no different from splitting the check equally, since her default position was to pay nothing. Since getting her loosened up furthers your goals, those drinks are a completely reasonable place to make a display of being "generous" - officially, to her, but in reality, to your dick.

Sam Malone is right that she shouldn't have asked if she wasn't prepared to be told to split it, but yes, it was a trap.

With that said, she ruined the date - not you - and she knew it. She knew it when she wanted to jump in a taxi and escape her own shame.

Rewind this and imagine an alternate path:

"I think I'm just making things worse when I keep talking."

*look at her like she's a retarded child* "Then we'll stop talking about it. You were being silly, but I'm not interested in ruining the evening. Let's talk about your beautiful hair or something." *run your fingers through it*

She's mortified, and you've established leadership in the direction the night is taking and given her an opportunity to try to redeem herself.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

To start, I think there's some cultural context here that's playing a role in her behavior. If this was an American girl, I can see why you might want to nuke her. But when we're talking about a culture where traditional roles prevail (am I overassuming here?), and especially if she is young and short on dating experience, I would personally factor that heavily into the situation.

If you're not from her culture (just checked, and it looks like you're American), I'd even further multiply the weight of that effect. This affects not only her expectations but any intercultural dating interaction will feature what seems like the occaisional rude or weird behavior.

I don't know much about Israeli culture, but these days if I'm dealing with a woman from a culture that expects men to bring the cash, and she expects to act more traditionally feminine as a result, I'm happy to just treat her like the other men in her culture do. I support traditional gender roles, and they come at a price for both men and women that I'm willing to pay.

This is one of the reasons the women I date in Asia, for instance, tend to be women that haven't dated any other foreigners. To expand on this example, a man who often finds himself splitting the bill (or passing tip responsibility) with dates in many Asian countries is likely dating with women who are rich, who've worked around a lot of foreigners, who have been educated in the West, or who have simply taken a lot of white pete. Take that as you will.

Keeping those asides in mind, here's where I think you yourself went wrong and some paradigms that you ought to take into account.

We went on to proceed with my usual next phase of the date routine where I take her to the swing in the garden to make out.
On the way there she started asking why I offered her to pay the tip.
I said that that's the best formula I've found in my experience. I don't mind paying the tip and I don't mind not paying it. But this way a girl feels like I didn't buy her yet I was still a gentleman.

She started giving me loads of shit about how a man should pay everything on first dates. How the fact that I picked her up from the house gave me "extra points", and she wants to help me succeed with my dating life.

At this point I stopped walking and called her out:

"You are 25. I'm 30. I know what works for me".

This was annoying behavior on her part, even taking cultural differences into consideration, and you had a right, possibly even an obligation, to your initial reaction. That being said, it seems like you could have left the tension here, but then you drug it out and let it linger...That's where I see the real pettiness appearing.

Quote:Quote:

We carried on to the swing but by then the atmosphere was ruined. She asked me if her remarks had shut me down and I told her she was rude saying all that.

She was trying to make amends here. You can already see how she's insecure about her remarks and is subconsciously pointing the finger at herself.

You should have just shrugged it off and changed the topic at this point. And then gone on with your usual seduction style. I imagine the tension would have quickly passed.

Don't get me wrong - I'm sure we've all made the mistake of taking a woman's antics too personally. I know I have. But there's no real reason here to prove how right you were. Reiterating that she was rude was just your way of pouting about her behavior and dragging it out until she made a big enough gesture to appease you.

That was a mistake. She knows you think she was being rude - she seems to have indirectly admitted it herself already.

If you weren't ready to let the interaction move past this awkward discussion, even with her attempts to do so, why were you even still hanging out with her at this point?

What have you done to move through the situation or move past it? Not only are you offended, but you're not taking the lead to untie this tangle you've gotten in, based on your description. She's behaved childishly, but there's no leadership here on your part either. It seems like you're just waiting for the situation to unravel itself so you can go and and shoot for the bang.

At this point, you should be exiting or letting it go. Rationally "talking it out" will lead nowhere.

She partially apologized but kept holding frame saying she's still behind what she said.

She's trying to make amends again, but you're expecting a male apology rather than a female one.

As we all know, women are not men.

Sometimes a partial apology is all you're going to get out of her, especially while emotions are still running high. But any kind of apology on a woman's part generally means she knows she fucked up, and even if she doesn't think it, the fact that she's willing to take on blame is points in her favor, as far as I'm concerned.

She doesn't deserve a trophy for it or anything - but I think at this point she's at least earned an "okay, let's forget about it."

The real apology, whether verbal or nonverbal, whether done sincerely or just in an effort to make peace, generally manifests later on after she's had time to roll the interaction around in her mind more.

Then she'll generally take the initiative to be extra sweet to make up for it.

Don't forget the emotional nature of women, which manifests not only in how heated they get in the moment, unable to fully back down, but also how far they go to appease you once they do finally back down. Whether she still sees herself as right or wrong later on, she'll extend herself to close the gap if she wants to hold on to you.

And I would argue that this is how we should want women to act.

At some point she said "I think I'm just making things worse when I keep talking.

She's lashing out a bit and guilt tripping you, sure....and I'm imagining a sour, pouty look on your face and a cold attitude.

But she's still leaving the door open for you to reassure her and say something to make her stay. That being said, it's at this point that I might just let her go rather than deal with it anymore too. It's gotten very uncomfortable now.

I should go home" and she stormed away and took a taxi back home which cost her 5 times the fucking tip she had to pay.

Now she's most definitely pissed but more from your reaction to the matter and unwillingness to move forward than the matter itself. There wasn't much you could do at this stage to smooth things over and still hold onto your dignity.

The next day she texted me in the morning saying she deeply apologizes and her remarks were totally out of place and she was just being naive.

What would you guys do in this case? would you swallow your pride and do what you have to do in order to get the notch? or would you call this cunt out like I did?

Boom.

This is EXACTLY what a woman will and should do. With time for her emotions to cool, for her to consider what a great guy you are, and for her to fully consider how she could have acted better, she is now ready to give the type of apology a man wants when he's annoyed or angry.

I say let it go. Accept her apology.

Get the bang and possibly even have a great time with her - just because she's an idiot in one situation doesn't necessarily mean she's going to continue being an idiot. Especially if she is particularly young and naive and/or influenced by her culture.

But the important part is she went home and she dwelled on her behavior, and even in lieu of your own poorly calibrated response and petty behavior, she's making an initiative to make amends for it...yet again.

I think a lot of guys who get involved in game think the alpha way is to never let a woman fuck up and do stupid shit. And if she does even once, next her. I've often made this mistake myself. As bachelors, we don't want to deal with a bunch of problems, and sure, often nothing is more powerful around women than having your boundaries.

But here's the thing.

All women will do and say stupid shit at some point. Even at the stages where you'd think they'd be trying harder to just impress you. They can't help it - they're emotional creatures.

The proper way to "train" them to be better is speak your mind, yes, but not from an emotional place, and not from a place that demands retribution on your terms and in your immediate "offended" timeframe. That type of more aggressive leadership will be a lot more possible in later stages of an actual "relationship," not on a first date. In these early stages, you just need to speak up long enough to let them know they're fucking up. Or at least get them to see that they'll have to change their perspective if they want to be around you, which I think you've done here, even if you overshot the delivery a bit.

No, you don't need to take shit from women to sleep with them. If she was going on throwing a fit without you even being together, I'd say tell her not to let the door hit her in the ass on the way out. But she's apologizing and accepting the blame.

If you don't give them the breathing room to apologize and improve after they screw things up, how can you expect them to ever behave better, for you or for any other man?

I say reward her for recognizing her mistake and trying to rectify by giving her the opportunity to hang again. Then bang the hell out of her.

It doesn't sound like you're looking for a relationship, but I will say this and try to relate it back to bad female behavior in general. Any relationship that lasts is going to take many many instances of you calling a woman out on her bullshit and bringing her around to the correct way of seeing things. Very few young females, even from old school cultures, are going to show up on your doorstep fully trained to behave the way she "should" or the way you want her to.

In fact, I've found that often the girls worth keeping around will test you MORE dramatically at first rather than less - the reason being that they subconsciously know their value and are looking for a man who is a) strong enough to stand up to them and b) willing to keep them around even when they fuck up (often a bachelor isn't, and that's fine). '

Here's some further reading that has influenced my thought process in this department if you're interested: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV8...UTF8&psc=1

So, while obviously there are lines that should never be crossed, it's a constant process of guiding them back to the correct path. And it's a mistake to expect a fresh-out-of-the-box, perfectly well-behaved bitch from the get-go.

What does that have to do with you and your situation? Again, you don't seem to be looking for a relationship. But recognizing the above, I think it's good to cut some slack to your shorter term flings as well...as long as they seem to be getting on board the way you want them to when the dust settles. You'll be leaving a lot of puss on the table over petty differences if you don't, which is the last thing a carefree bachelor ought to be doing, and even fuck buddy situations will not be built without a few initial bumps along the way.

Of course, if she keeps it up and you're not interested in keeping her around anyways, not worth the trouble. Some girls really are just over-dramatic and impossible to deal with. I think in this case it's too soon to know if this is one of them.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-06-2017 06:32 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

She found an opening for a shit-test and you actually passed it.

What this means is that in her mind you went from being a ONS to a possible longer term dominant male in her life.

If you have no intentions of fucking her more than once then don't call her back. From this point you'd be aiming to reel her in deeper to plate status or just walk away.

I don't think he passed it. He should have either said "sure" and tossed her the bill and let her figure out her part, or just said no I got this one, or said no I got this but if you want to buy me a drink later im game.

The tip thing is too petty and I think she was reacting to the pettiness more so than her being taken up on the offer.

Being petty = not a man in a girls eyes.

I was referring to her yackityyacking at him afterward about it and him not backing down endlessly in the hope of getting laid.

It obviously sent her hamster spinning because she tried to lure him back in.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (08-06-2017 09:00 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

If you're not from her culture (just checked, and it looks like you're American), I'd even further multiply the weight of that effect.

I don't know much about Israeli culture, but these days if I'm dealing with a woman from a culture that expects men to bring the cash, and she expects to act more traditionally feminine as a result, I'm happy to just treat her like the other men in her culture do. I support traditional gender roles, and they come at a price for both men and women that I'm willing to pay.

I'm an Israeli born and raised, but since most of RVF members are American I use American terms, currencies and the imperial system to make it easier to understand me.

Quite honestly I'm not sure where her shit came from, but this was a first one for me in Israel.

Quote: (08-06-2017 07:39 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

You talked yourself out of the bang.

Honestly, I've reached for my wallet before and had girls offer up the extra cash without any struggle. Don't try to turn every little thing into a matter of dominance.

Bottomline: are you going on dates to fuck or are you going on dates to prove a point?

I go on dates to get laid, not to argue with chicks.

That said, she sounds like a cunt.

Summed up my thoughts exactly Fortis. He basically "red-pilled" himself out of a potential gf or what ever he wanted with her. A failure to see the big picture. Its funny how far people take this stuff these days. There is an expectation of the man to pay, especially for a very cheap first date. Its as old as time, and will never change. Only fat and desperate(low smv) girls insist on paying every time.

If you dont like it, tough. She will find another guy who will take the ($2.50) blow to his ego, keep the vibe good, then escalate. In my mind this guy is the true "Alpha". 1) He asked HER out 2) Hes there to show her a good time and 3) He has to do a little work in winning her over, especially if shes hot. You are essentially hosting this girl to your party, and you failed to show her a good time. Despite your financial situation, or how you want to be viewed in her eyes, something as simple as this is a massive buzzkill to the evening.

Yes she complained, who cares. She may have really liked you and was disappointed and has a bad temper. I'm less concerned about her response, to be honest its not surprising, but notable. Thats when you walk away and chalk it up to experience. Shes giving you another chance, and its not because of the tip thing, she risked losing you by complaining about it. There are much better ways of stoking the puss, than this. If you continue on with her, and are considering her for wife material, put this in the back of your mind about her, that she failed your unintended shit test. Throw a few more her way in the distant future(6+months) to make sure.

[Image: wet-blanket.jpg]

You reasoned your way out of a potential bang with a hot girl because you held on to some petty idea. You should have just paid the full bill unless she genuinely insisted on contributing. If you wanted to safeguard against being seen as a provider, you could have said, "dinner is on me tonight, just pick up the next round".

Driving out of your way is a lot more investment than paying a small tip. She might be a bitch but she was calling you out for not being congruent.

Quibbling over small amounts of money is a turnoff for any high value woman.

Quote: (08-06-2017 11:03 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

You reasoned your way out of a potential bang with a hot girl because you held on to some petty idea. You should have just paid the full bill unless she genuinely insisted on contributing. If you wanted to safeguard against being seen as a provider, you could have said, "dinner is on me tonight, just pick up the next round".

Driving out of your way is a lot more investment than paying a small tip. She might be a bitch but she was calling you out for not being congruent.

Quibbling over small amounts of money is a turnoff for any high value woman.

Are you saying I should have just paid the whole bill without offering her to get the tip? I obviously don't give the slightest fuck about paying the whole thing and when she asked me about it I just went along with my default approach. What annoyed me was her calling me out on it. I will sure pay the whole bill next time.

I never cared whether or not she's gonna pay her end. Just the fact that she had the nerves to call me out on it after asking me... makes her a real cunt.

I know this forum is anti-P4p but I'd have paid $2.50 to bang a hot, traditional Israeli 8. That's a rare notch for me.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Yeah, I mean guys abroad don't realize how good they have it. If you're 5-10 years older than a chick and you have to bicker over the bill, then you got bigger problems than game.

For example, I live in Asia and most young, hot chicks here make like 1/6 of my salary if they're lucky. I hear about dudes bickering with girls over 200 rmb bills and shit, and I just shake my head because it reeks of autism and western cultural conditioning. Contrary to the West, many girls in Asia are just used to being treated well (emphasis on "well" and not "spoiled to death by beta cucks). You gotta play the game to get what you want.

I'm nearly 30 and I'm often dating girls who are like 20-25. Of course I'm fucking paying for dinner and drinks and I will gladly pay

Think about it: she came out to my side of town in high heels, a dress and brought her best winning smile. Why would I not pay for that? Not to mention, many of these places have a hospitality culture. If someone invites you to a place you have never been to in China, chances are that they will pay for it. Running afoul of cultural norms is a good way to end up with your dick in your hand.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (08-06-2017 11:14 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Think about it: she came out to my side of town in high heels, a dress and brought her best winning smile. Why would I not pay for that?

Beta.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-06-2017 11:14 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Think about it: she came out to my side of town in high heels, a dress and brought her best winning smile. Why would I not pay for that? Not to mention, many of these places have a hospitality culture. If someone invites you to a place you have never been to in China, chances are that they will pay for it. Running afoul of cultural norms is a good way to end up with your dick in your hand.

Of all of the talk of renaissance masculinity, and its clear all women in all parts of the world desire this, its surprising how the mgtow mindset has infected so many men. There is a big difference between being a cuckold and being a traditional man.

Yes, pay the bill or don't pay the bill. Asking for a small contribution for a bill seems petty. This all would have been avoided if you just paid the bill in full and you might have been posting about smashing a hot chick instead.

This scenario also illustrates the importance of remaining unreactive towards the behavior of women. In theory you were holding your Frame against her shit test. But your frame was predicated on a weak principle. Pick your battles. This wasn't one worth engaging in.

This is some tough love but I appreciate you posting about this scenario.

Quote: (08-06-2017 11:24 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

In theory you were holding your Frame against her shit test. But your frame was predicated on a weak principle.

Poetic. I like that.