rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine - With Love!

Ukraine - With Love!

Spend 2 months in Ukraine - particularly around Kiev, Odessa, Lviv and Kharkiv.
Profile:
20 year old male
from India
Without Indian accent! [Image: lol.gif]
And went there for a project for building partnerships, conference and teaching.

Basic level in Russian.
And most importantly, I knew 2 LTR type girls from Kharkiv already for long!

I went there on 10th of July and the first thing I noticed, after coming from a shit-hole like India, was the quality of girls! [Image: biggrin.gif]
Although I don't speak Russian, but I have been around Russian community a lot and have met a lot of Slavic girls, but surely Ukrainian girls happen to have a very nice quality.

I took 2 important things in mind:
Not to speak in Indian accent!
(Although my natural English accent is American, and it surprised a lot of girls!)
And to look not as a gypsy! Thanks to this forum, I kept a lot of focus on my appearance and wore formals a lot, as I look good in them.
The Club scene in Ukraine sucks all over - Girls prefer to dance among themselves and language restriction was too bad!
I must mention - the people in general are not very warm and may seem to ignore or look down upon you.
Particularly the fact is wherever you go , poor Blacks and Vietnamese seem to hover around and are infamous for their arrogance.
Looking different, not acting like a perv, and acting very very confident and alpha swooped these people of otherwise 'just another foreigner' image.
-Kiev:
Kiev is the capital and seems undoubtedly like a potpourri when I went there. To be honest, there are few clubs here and there and surely I didn't rely on it.
For the fact that I can't rely on clubs and cannot be expert at day-time due to language issues, I used my friend circle and CS for Kiev.
I also met an Indonesian lizard, though maximum 6.5, and through CS I had a Ukrainian 7.5.

Odessa:
If there is any city you must go to during summers, it must always be these 'beach cities' as the whole of Ukraine goes along side Ukraine this time!
My Moroccan friend met an 8 during a conference, talked her for 3 hours, and banged.

Lviv:
One word - the city is nice, beautiful...but the people, including girls, suck.

Kharkiv:
This is the city where I spent most of my time so I may be biased, but not much.
I will NOT exaggerate if I propose the city to go in Ukraine is Kharkiv!
Firstly, I banged two of my 'contacts', one solid 8 and another 8.5! So I had two constant people as such.
The girls' quality is very high - averaging 7 at least!
Note that I went during Summers, and after-summer most of the cities are rushed but more people, so I am not sure.

Bolero Club (Akademika Barabashova) is regarded as one of the best hang-outs for foreigners. A lot of girls going there speak English, so it's fine.
(I lived near Bolero. So, I went there very regularly! )
If you want to check out, "Radmir" (near Akademika Pavlova) is not a bad place as well. Two of my buddies, both from Turkey, got lays from there.
I got a notch there as well.
My suggestion would be to go a bit early - around 10:30 or 11pm. Of course, weekend works the best.
There is another club - Plaza. The quality of girls is good but to be honest, I am not sure if it is the best place for girls as such. Speak Russian!
Two other very good clubs are Misto (its near Botanicheskiey metro station) and Resta Club (Akademika Pavlova). Both are convertible into lays.
I must mention again, sometimes club scene is not perfect as such...as there is too much rush and girls are more comfortable talking to their Ukrainian betas, than trying to speak English.

I got 2 more lays ... 8 and 8,5, I would say... from the last Underground I took at 11:30pm!
Yes...stay away from pros!

Stay away from drunkards and jealous Ukrainians!

The fact is if there is a girl who speaks even a little English, you MUST talk to her. You might get pissed off with extra effort, but with right kind of girls, it's worth it.
I must mention - I was very much annoyed with the fact people don't speak English well.
I was sitting in the last Metro to 'Barabashova', and like usual the people were staring and so on.
A solid 9 on the left. Anyways, I asked her if she speaks English, and she said No.
I sat back...'another !'
But...then I thought, let me try! I mixed my little Russian with her low-level English, and then ...
3 hours later, I was in her bed!

[Image: lol.gif]

Ukrainian chicks need the sense that you are not a heavy drunkard, and are a bit sincere person, that's it!
Another thing - their favorite topic is 'life'. Believe me, they can talk about 'life' for hours, but about 'work' its a turn off. They like intellectual shit, a bit... (or may be I am into such girls myself), they are not too nasty on bed...and that's it.

Note that Kharkiv is the venue of Euro Cup 2012, so a lot of swooping possible as a high amount of 'fly girls' going to Kharkiv for opportunities or part-time work.

Ukraine - With Love!

If you know russian good enough, and made some contacts, ukraine is in my opinion by far the best that europe have to offer, i just go there and when a girl ask me why im here i say that my grandfather was from ukraine and and i like to know more about the country and ask her about the county culture, heritage, problems, place to go, and than she usally wants to show how they do it in Ukraine, Viva Ukraina[Image: wink.gif]

Ukraine - With Love!

Ami5,
You are the first Hindu who I listened to that says that India is a shithole. Now, since I am from Mexico (another shithole) I am in no position to judge, but I have worked with many Hindus in the USA and they often deny India's problems. They often turn violent when you ask them about poverty, the caste system, etc.
As for Ukrainian girls I agree with you. Since the availability of quality men is short. They want to believe that you are a man worth of fucking (that is, not a drunk two bit asshole).
The best for you.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Ukraine - With Love!

Thanks Luvianka.
I must make a difference that 'Hindu' is a word related with religion.
The correct word for nationality is 'Indian'.
[Image: smile.gif]
Never mind!

How has your experience been with Ukrainian girls?

Ukraine - With Love!

Quote: (09-05-2011 08:49 AM)Ami5 Wrote:  

Thanks Luvianka.
I must make a difference that 'Hindu' is a word related with religion.
The correct word for nationality is 'Indian'.
[Image: smile.gif]
Never mind!

How has your experience been with Ukrainian girls?

You can check it out at http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6024.html, I opened that thread.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Ukraine - With Love!

Quote: (09-05-2011 05:19 AM)Ami5 Wrote:  

The fact is if there is a girl who speaks even a little English, you MUST talk to her. You might get pissed off with extra effort, but with right kind of girls, it's worth it.
I must mention - I was very much annoyed with the fact people don't speak English well.
I was sitting in the last Metro to 'Barabashova', and like usual the people were staring and so on.
A solid 9 on the left. Anyways, I asked her if she speaks English, and she said No.
I sat back...'another !'
But...then I thought, let me try! I mixed my little Russian with her low-level English, and then ...
3 hours later, I was in her bed!

"No" is not to be taken as an answer by any girl, anywhere, anyhow to the question "Do you speak English?". Just continue speaking to them and you will see soon enough what level they are on.

It's kind of a good opener though.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Ukraine - With Love!

Nice report Ami5, I will me in the Ukraine soon.
Can you further explain what was your game on them?
What is the reason you told them you are there for? Did you spend a lot of money on them? What do you feel was turning them on to go for bed in short time?

Ukraine - With Love!

Ami5, thanks for the report. The list of clubs you have for Kharkov are the sames ones I've found, except I haven't been to Plaza. Where is Plaza in Kharkov? I can't find it in google. Is this it? Plazma

One thing annoying about the nightlife in Kharkov is that the nightlife is spread out. Unlike cities like Wroslaw, there is not much nightlife in the center. The underground metro stops at 11:30, so you end up taking a lot of taxis.

Ami5, if you got a girl to bed in only 3 hours, that's impressive. I have not been able to get an SNL yet, although I've come close.

Ukraine - With Love!

I think you are the first Indian on this forum who has had success in Ukraine. And not with 5s and 6s, but with girls in the 8+ range. I am assuming you are light skinned? Did you tell them you are Indian? Or did they mistake you for Arab or Latin or something?

In fact, you seem to have been more succesful than Entropy or almost anybody else that went there. What do you think the difference was? You said that you speak a little bit of Russian. Was that it? Or was it your choice of Kharkiv? And the fact that you were there for work and had a good reason to be there.

Ukraine - With Love!

Post a pic or 2 of these girls..I'm sure you have a souvenir...so we can see what your idea of an 8 is!

Your company sent you there?

Ukraine - With Love!

Quote: (09-05-2011 05:19 AM)Ami5 Wrote:  

Basic level in Russian.
Although I don't speak Russian, but I have been around Russian community a lot and have met a lot of Slavic girls, but surely Ukrainian girls happen to have a very nice quality.

I'm confused now. Do you speak basic Russian, or no Russian at all?

Quote:Quote:

I took 2 important things in mind:
Not to speak in Indian accent!

There are probably less than 100 people in the whole Ukraine who knows what "Indian accent" is and can recognize it. It takes spending significant time in a foreign country before you start hearing the difference in accent; took me around a year or so. And probably only 10% of them care about your accent - as long as they understand what you're saying, I see no reason why you thought it is important.

The Club scene in Ukraine sucks all over - Girls prefer to dance among themselves and language restriction was too bad!

No, they do not - it is just very few guys can, or want to dance. You should have tried.

I'm really amazed people travel with such mentality instead of being grateful someone spoke English at all.

Ukraine - With Love!

Why do I get the sense that guys on this site are underselling Ukraine. lol

Awesome report BTW.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Ukraine - With Love!

Quote: (09-05-2011 08:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Why do I get the sense that guys on this site are underselling Ukraine. lol

No way man. Ukraine is a shithole. Stay out! : )

If any of you hit up Kharkov and would like a wingman, send me a PM. Maybe I'll still be here.

Ukraine - With Love!

I think everyone's experience in Ukraine has been pretty similar:

- Hottest girls in the world
- Nightlife is so-so
- Traditional culture, social circle oriented
- Have connections or at least pipeline before you get there.
- No one speaks English. The name of the game is "find the English speaker"
- Make sure you spend more than a week there, because you'll need it.

The guys who did well spent 3-6 weeks there, had social contacts, and found English-speakers. Guys who did not do well there were only there for a week and spent their time cold approaching girls who spoke no English.

Ukraine - With Love!

Entropy4, Ami5, The Duke....anyone who has been in Ukraine recently:

1) What is the percentage of English speakers among younger people?

2) What is the percentage of 7+ girls?

Should give us an idea of the level of difficulty of finding such girls.

Ukraine - With Love!

Luckystar:

1) Everyone studied English at school. The truth is that most of them never had practice, so they forgot the language.
It is not too hard to find English speakers. The problem lies on the 'level' of English they speak. It could be anything - usually, it is just enough for conversations.

2) High. At least I would vouch that for Kharkiv and Odessa.

Ukraine - With Love!

I'm confused now. Do you speak basic Russian, or no Russian at all?

Basic Russian. I mentioned already. I can read/write perfectly, and if someone is talking about normal, usual things, I can understand on surface level what he/she is talking about.

There are probably less than 100 people in the whole Ukraine who knows what "Indian accent" is and can recognize it. It takes spending significant time in a foreign country before you start hearing the difference in accent; took me around a year or so. And probably only 10% of them care about your accent - as long as they understand what you're saying, I see no reason why you thought it is important.

Because, believe me - if you wear indecent clothes as if you just woke up, and spoke in Indian accent along with usual beta behavior - it would make you not stand out as such. I always believe a person should try to make the best out of themselves.
No, many people know what 'Indian accent' is, but you are right, they never care about it! They care about understanding. My usual accent is not Indian, so I don't have to imitate or try hard speaking English in any other way.

No, they do not - it is just very few guys can, or want to dance. You should have tried.

I tried, you are right. But they basically are not cool with hanging out with a foreigner in public, believe me. And yes, I wouldn't hesitate to mention that I did dance with three girls per club! But as I experienced myself, and as many of my Ukrainian contacts said, the girls are not cool with hanging out in public. They have some stupid mental constraints about it, to a certain level.

I'm really amazed people travel with such mentality instead of being grateful someone spoke English at all.

Yes! But since I know they learned English at school, I expected them to speak English good enough.
And importantly, believe me, it sucks to not to be even able to talk to a 9 sitting near by, just because you can't speak the fucking language! [Image: huh.gif]

Ukraine - With Love!

The Duke:

Yes. It was 'Plazma'. Sorry for typos.

Ukraine - With Love!

Since you guys asked for the pics, here are some of them.
Note that EE chicks, particularly Ukrainians and Russians, love to be photographed!
These photos are not my photos. I took it from their computers.

Another thing - you don't need to remember the name of the girl! If you are ever banging her and forget the name, don't worry - she must be one of Katya, Nastya, Ira... [Image: tongue.gif]

#1: Model. 9. In real, I'd score her 0.5 less, to be honest. She also lived in New York for a while. As such from Kharkiv.
#2, 3, 4: Straight up 9. This girl was from Kharkiv again. Lives in Odessa.
#5: She gave an appearance of Lindsay Lohan, in real! 8.5. She speaks in a strange British-Ukrainian mixed English accent! [Image: tongue.gif] From Kharkiv.

Ukraine - With Love!

Nothing above a 7 here. I think you'd fall of your seat if you saw the true potential Ukraine had to offer.

Ukraine - With Love!

Yeah, they're hot and everything... but I saw much hotter when I was out there.

Ukraine - With Love!

Let's not hate. He shared his photos.. if you don't have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself.

Ukraine - With Love!

I give huge props to Ami5 for posting those pics. I lived in India for two years. It's my understanding that Indian guys (who grew up in India) like their girls a little bit thick. These girls would be 8 & 9 for the area of India I lived. For Kharkov & Kiev, IMO, these girls are maybe average. I'm not trying to knock Ami5. I would fuck all these girls without hestitation. I also have been scoring with girls of this caliber in the Ukraine -- no SNLs like Ami5 did but on the first date. The really hot ones so far have been out-of-each for me. When you have an average Ukrainain girl on your arm, you somehow feel unsatisfied when you pass by one of the elusive Maxim-caliber girls.

Ukraine - With Love!

Im so not hating! Good on ya man... I totally would. Just saying... If they are 9's and 10's then I have seen 19's and 20's! hallelujah.

Ukraine - With Love!

Even if a guy says he fucked a 10 and he posts a picture of a 1, who cares? It's a 10 in his eyes, so let him enjoy it.