rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to find Japanese girls in my city?

I'm infatuated with Japanese girls. My city has a couple of universities so I assume that there will be some Japanese exchange students, and some might come here permanently for work.

But I'm not a student anymore and don't have the time to walk randomly around campus hoping to bump into one. The Chinese use WeChat with that cool 'nearby' function, but I don't think that exists for LINE. Where can I find these cute Japanese girls?

If there is a Japan town in your city,(like a neighborhood with a lot of Japanese restaurants and other establishments, like on Sawtelle in west Los Angeles,) do day game there. What city are you in?

I'm in New York, if I wanted to meet Japanese girls, I would day game at Japanese food shops, manga stores, and other Japanese establishments. If there are specific conventions(anime conventions), you can try that.

If you go to a sushi restaurant for lunch, game the waitress or hostess. They are almost always Japanese.

Man I feel you. I seen one so damn beautiful in Las Vegas last weekend with her feminine looking boyfriend. I thought to myself damn she is waaay to fine for such a little man, lol

The best method is to attach a piece of sushi to some fishing line and troll down the main streets.

[Image: wnd_b023971b07ce8245a812b2b7d98a09c6.jpg]

They're indoctrinated from a young age.

The Japanese have very high standards when it comes to food and drink, so you'll often find them at hipster places that have a reputation for better-than-average cuisine. Also, they'll go to Japanese restaurants, but remember that most Japanese restaurants in the US are run by Koreans. So, you'll need to find out which restaurants in your city are run by Japanese and that's where you'll find Japanese customers. They won't go to the places run by Koreans.

Furthermore, the Japanese when abroad, even while living there, will often use the same Japanese guidebooks when they choose outside activities. There are like two main guidebook publishers in Japan. So, if you can get your hands on both guidebooks (the local Japanese bookstore should have them) in Japanese for your city, check which restaurants, clubs, attractions, etc are featured in the guidebook, then hang out at those places. That's where the Japanese will be.

You are obviously young enough to be barely out of college - and even if not, there are ample reasons to claim to be walking around campus as an assistant professor/doing post-graduate/ doing research etc.

Check out Giovonny on the forum.

Quote: (07-26-2017 01:55 PM)lonewolf Wrote:  

I'm infatuated with Japanese girls. My city has a couple of universities so I assume that there will be some Japanese exchange students, and some might come here permanently for work.

It's cliche but what about language meetups or university Japan society meetups.

Since there are so few places to practice Japanese, they'd understand why a non student would come along. Just be sure not to head straight for the prettiest girl as it would give a bad impression. BesidesJapanese guys can be pretty cool.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (07-26-2017 04:37 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2017 01:55 PM)lonewolf Wrote:  

It's cliche but what about language meetups or university Japan society meetups.

Since there are so few places to practice Japanese, they'd understand why a non student would come along. Just be sure not to head straight for the prettiest girl as it would give a bad impression. Besides Japanese guys can be pretty cool.

I co-sign this 1000%.
Most of my non-Japan "Japanese bangs" are through language exchange clubs.
The thing is if you are only there to hook up with Japanese girls they will be cold towards you and avoid being alone with you.

Social circle game is your best bet. Befriending the guys is a good option so they can vouch for you if you try to make moves on one of the girls in the group.
A good friend of mine hooked up with a few Japanese girls and eventually met his wife in the exchange club.

One tip would be to learn japanese. It will help you tremendously.
If you ever travel to japan you will have a blast.

I agree, going to Japanese language exchanges is the best bet. If not, scouting in universities, though Japan clubs in Universities tend to have a lot of non-Japanese people because of how popular anime and manga are.

But yeah, I would look for a language exchange, befriend some Japanese people there and social game them - they'll probably have other Japanese friends and know where Japanese people hang out.

I would not necessarily go for a language exchange and flat out game there though, it is seen as pretty tasteless. From my experience, language exchange partners usually lead to bangs on their own without having the need to push.