rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 Year Old Livestreams Car Crash and Death of 14 Yr Old Sister
8 Year Old Livestreams Car Crash and Death of 14 Yr Old Sister

'I killed my sister, but I don't care': Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead

[Image: 42A3BCE300000578-4724352-image-m-15_1500902582305.jpg]

[Image: 42A418DF00000578-4724352-image-a-22_1500905541607.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after crashing her car and killing her 14-year-old sister, a moment she live streamed to her Instagram account.

Obdulia Sanchez, from Stockton, is accused of driving under the influence during the deadly incident in Los Banos, California on Friday.

Her younger sibling, Jacqueline Sanchez, died at the scene and authorities are now looking into the graphic video that they believe shows the deadly events unfolding.

The live Instagram footage shows Obdulia talking to the camera as she drives normally and the moment the car rolled over a barbed wire fence and onto a field.

Gory visuals from the scene then show Jacqueline's body strewn on the floor, the other girl in the car waving for help and Obdulia talking to the camera.

During the live recording Obdulia said: 'Jacqueline, please wake up. I f****** killed my sister, OK? I know I'm going to jail for life. I love my sister… this is the last thing I thought was going to happen to us.'

'I killed my sister, but I don't care. I killed my sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down.'

The disturbing clip ends with her kneeling next to her dead sister and saying: 'Wake up baby, I'm f**king sorry baby, I did not mean to kill you sweetie.'

Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke said Jacqueline was not wearing a seatbelt when the car crashed and rolled on Henry Miller Road at about 6.45pm on Friday.

The 14-year-old was thrown through the back window of the car, authorities said.

Another girl, who police have not named but confirmed she was a minor, was also not wearing a seatbelt and suffered major leg injuries in the crash.

The California Highway Patrol said Obdulia was driving the car when it veered onto the right shoulder of a road about 120 miles southeast of San Francisco.

She over-corrected, causing the vehicle to swerve across lanes, crash through a wire fence and overturn into a field.

Obdulia was wearing a seatbelt and suffered minor injuries.

She is now in the Merced County Jail on charges of vehicular manslaughter while under the influence and DUI.

Authorities say she was detained at the scene after allegedly becoming combative with officers after the crash. She was screaming that her sister was dead as officers tried to calm her down and lead her into an ambulance, the Fresno Bee reports.

Obdulia complained of pains in her chest and knee after the crash.

Police told ABC 30: 'Sanchez was under the influence when she rolled her car over, into a barbed wire fence and then a field.'

Authorities say they were made aware of the shocking crash scene video circulating on social media and were working to determine if it was authentic.

Family members have confirmed the video was shot by Obdulia.

They say the victim, Jacqueline, was supposed to celebrate her Quinceanera (15th birthday) on Sunday.

Mary Hernandez, of Stockton, who viewed the live stream, decided to record it while unsure if the shocking footage was real.

'At first we didn't even want to believe it was real,' she said.

'I recorded it and posted it mainly because as someone who uses Snapchat I see a lot of people driving with their Snapchats doing what she was doing, so to me it was like an eye opener.'

The footage received at least 700,000 views.

Family members have started a GoFundMe Page for Jacqueline's funeral expenses.

Facebook has been repeatedly accused of failing to remove graphic and unsuitable content. In April it announced it was hiring 3,000 more staff to monitor posts.
The fuck? Killing your little sister for IG views? I knew women do desperate shit for online attention these days, but Jesus Christ...

It looks like a giant triangle has been cut out of the dead girl's hair. If so, wasn't prepared for that... or it might be the way the blood ran down.

This forum says a lot of harsh truths about women but what can you say about the older sister? Cold, cold, ice cold, and obviously some form of retardation. That's your little sister dead and you're showing it off on IG?

As for the little sister RIP, for what it's worth it looked like she was knocked unconscious very quickly and hope her suffering was not reflected by the giant chunk that seems to have come out of her head.
#Buildthewall
Is this real?

I see photos and video, but with all the bullshit news going around I have to wonder.
Serious chola status. Pathetic. Attention whores are a plague.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
It seemed like the driver was very distraught over killing her sister, and when she said he didn't care, she was holding down her feelings to be able to cope.

She was stupid and it got her sister killed, but I don't think she was cold. She's just stupid and r selected. She loved her sister, but not enough to act responsibly. The accident just happened. There's nothing she could have done from her point of view.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
WCITBFTDM (would crash into that bitch faster than Dave Matthews) but only in the gun pic, she looks bonx in the mug shot
Women drivers [Image: tard.gif]
I don't even know what to say here...people are fucked up.
So sad. Please wear your seat belts people. It really does save lives.

Obdulia Sanchez

[Image: tenor.gif]
Quote: (07-25-2017 08:20 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

It seemed like the driver was very distraught over killing her sister, and when she said he didn't care, she was holding down her feelings to be able to cope.

She was stupid and it got her sister killed, but I don't think she was cold. She's just stupid and r selected. She loved her sister, but not enough to act responsibly. The accident just happened. There's nothing she could have done from her point of view.

I'm with you, Curtains.

She has spent her whole life fucking up, and her go to strategy has always been to admit nothing and brazen it out.

She killed her sister. She has no idea how to deal with something this serious.

Saying she doesn't care is like pulling the covers over your head when you hear an intruder downstairs.

It is a pathetic attempt to deal with what she has done, nothing more.

Don't worry about punishment, she will have to live with this for the rest of her life. She will see it in her parents' eyes every time they look at her from now on.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
Wear your fucking seat belts people. I seriously do not understand why people don't do it. If you get in my car, I'm not driving until you put your belt on...and if you take it off I'm kicking you out. That girl should have not driven drunk, but belts would have made this a minor accident. Also:

1 - Dat trigger discipline, or rather...lack off.

2 - She was already life streaming while driving, not doing it while her sister died on purpose.

3 - Her saying "I killed my sister, but I don't care." is an attempt at trying not to shit her pants and cope. Her comments afterward showed she knew the consequences and regretted it.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Quote: (07-25-2017 11:02 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Obdulia Sanchez

[Image: tenor.gif]

You know whats so funny about that "build a wall" crap is that its only gonna be implemented for hispanics that LOOK hispanic...meaning dark colored. These girls look like white girls.
I watched a video of it that was from one of the local news stations and they were interviewing her parents. I felt awful for them the whole time until at the very end of the segment, the news announced that the 18 year old girl had been in the custody of child protective services for the last two years so it's pretty clear she was abuse or neglected in some way.

I swear to god I'm getting to the point where I believe we absolutely need forced sterilization in this country.
She's from Stockton. I stopped reading there.

Nothing to see here folks. 60%-80% of that city are ghetto trash and criminals.
Wannabe hard ass chola

Fucking dime a dozen in the central valley and the bay area.

This shit was absolutely retarded - drunk driving, acting like a wanna be bad ass, not paying attention on the road, not wearing seatbelts, killing your sister, injuring another girl.

The amount of avoidable fuckery here is too fucking goddamn high.

I watched the video - that sister was crying out and in agony on her way to death - I feel for her.
Quote: (07-25-2017 12:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Wannabe hard ass chola

Fucking dime a dozen in the central valley and the bay area.

This shit was absolutely retarded - drunk driving, acting like a wanna be bad ass, not paying attention on the road, not wearing seatbelts, killing your sister, injuring another girl.

The amount of avoidable fuckery here is too fucking goddamn high.

I watched the video - that sister was crying out and in agony on her way to death - I feel for her.

[Image: a87cf596e9e0bf39fb19900feda05444--cholo-...latina.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
Quote: (07-25-2017 11:15 AM)miggyme1 Wrote:  

You know whats so funny about that "build a wall" crap is that its only gonna be implemented for hispanics that LOOK hispanic...meaning dark colored. These girls look like white girls.

I'd like to meet some of the white girls you know. The ones I know look nothing like this.
Quote: (07-25-2017 08:20 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

She was cold in the vid - sure, she felt something, but she was clearly enamored by this whole gangsta Muerte crap:

[Image: article-2478180-1908173200000578-520_634x634.jpg]

Indeed - the US replacement population will indeed replicate the previous tribes and send the US to Mars.

[Image: 2CAB122600000578-3245907-image-a-3_1442998802793.jpg]

The wall needs to be built fast.
At least she wasn't stupid enough to put her finger on the trigger on that last pic.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
I'm reminded of the bullies in the Simpsons: "Videotaping our crime spree is the best idea we ever had!"
Quote: (07-25-2017 12:43 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2017 11:15 AM)miggyme1 Wrote:  

I'd like to meet some of the white girls you know. The ones I know look nothing like this.

they look exactly like her....WHITE.
For you non US based guys, the wall is not going to stop cholos like these from doing anything stupid. If you listen to her speak, you can easily tell she is 2nd or 3rd generation American at least. Darkwing Duck and Kaotic nailed it. These people from that area are just garden variety American made trash. Cholo culture arguably isn't even Mexican to begin with. That shit is pure America/California garbage that came from the 70s and 80s.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
Quote: (07-26-2017 04:14 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

For you non US based guys, the wall is not going to stop cholos like these from doing anything stupid. If you listen to her speak, you can easily tell she is 2nd or 3rd generation American at least. Darkwing Duck and Kaotic nailed it. These people from that area are just garden variety American made trash. Cholo culture arguably isn't even Mexican to begin with. That shit is pure America/California garbage that came from the 70s and 80s.

Wanted to comment on this

The wall won't stop anything. Anyone that seriously thinks the wall will work is underestimating the determination the smuggling rings down there . They are extremely creative and resourceful; drones, submarines, tunnels, catapults, animals, etc have all been used to ferry drugs, criminals, immigrants over here. They WILL find a way.