rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20 year old student is charged with rape for sex with 14 year old boy
0 year old student is charged with rape for sex with 14 year old boy
Quote:Quote:

Girl, 20, Arrested For Sexual Relations With Teen (Photos)
July 24, 2017
by Sheena Vasani

Police arrested a 20-year-old college student in North Carolina for engaging in a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old boy.

The teenager's mother reported Taylor Ashton Moseley, who met the teen through a mutual friend, in May, reports WWAY.

Moseley, who turned herself in, was held on a $225,000 bond. She is charged with committing statutory rape, statutory sex offense, and taking indecent liberties with a child.

News of the arrest has provoked mixed responses among the public.

Some thought Moseley's punishment was fair.

"It is good to know that laws are gender neutral," wrote one Daily Mail reader. "I doubt however that she will face the same sentence as a man doing the same with a girl."

"Doesn't matter if he like it or not," commented one individual on the Daily Mail's Facebook page. "Doesn't matter if he was willing. she 20 he's 14. if it was man 20 and girl 14 he would get hung... She shouldn't be having sex with a 14 yr old... she has to have something wrong with her to want a 14 yr old... idc how pretty she is."

Many others, however, thought the charges were too severe.

"Some 14-year-olds look and act older than they are, so perhaps the girl was honestly mistaken," commented one person. "At any rate, to charge her with multiple felonies including rape is going overboard."

"Was she aware he was 14?" another asked. "I remember hanging out with a boy in my friend's neighborhood. I was 17. Very close to 18. He we at least 6 foot. Hairy chest and a beard. He was 13. It happens."

"She should be released," argued another. "That is ridiculous to see a young woman being arrested for having sex with a 14 year-old boy. That has definitely done with mutual consent. Beside that, in 21th century a 14 year old kid is not a kid anymore. He/ She Knows everything about everything. We must change the statutory laws in favor of our youngsters. Don't fasten the chain of moral slavery on our youngsters. Let them enjoy."

"I know plenty of people who have been with their younger partner since their partners were 14 or 15, and they were 19 or 20," added one. "It's not massively uncommon."

Some even looked upon the teenager with suspicion.

"I bet the kid lied about his age and came on to her," another speculated. "Some young boys look like young men instead and with hormones raging."

Sources: WWAY, Daily Mail, Daily Mail/Facebook / Photo Credit: houstondwiPhotos mp​/Flickr, Taylor Moseley/Facebook (2)

Source: http://www.americanow.com/story/society/...ar-old-boy

Obligatory shots: [Image: Taylor-Moseley-640x425.jpg]

More sources: http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/taylor-mos...ok-photos/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-boy.html

And this is why I should've tossed out my computer games at 14. [Image: undecided.gif]
We're biologically different. On one hand, if men are going to get hung for the same crime, it's positive to see a woman charged, but a bigger part of me says: Who gives a fuck. She's hot. He's 14. I would have loved it at that age. We're men for a reason. 14yr old me would be like:

[Image: giphy13.gif]

And years later, when people would ask me: How has it affected you mentally I'd be like... "Dude, when I think back, I'm just like..."

[Image: wfa.gif]
[Image: 820.jpeg]
Cue the "where was she when I was 14?" from the 50 year olds on facebook.

Yes, men and women are different, but if engaging in a sexual act with a minor is illegal and carries a harsh legal punishment, then the standards should be applied equally to the sexes. Societal standards and social mores are different entirely. It is an unfortunate double-standard that scorns men and ignores women. Social conditioning takes years to change and that's just something we have to deal with, after all, a 16-year-old marrying a 30-year-old man was par for the course only 70 years ago.

Men have the burden of suffering public opinion for natural, biological predilections (attraction to the healthiest, most fertile age female) and that won't change overnight but the laws can change immediately. If scores of men want to white-knight for a teacher coercing a boy to eat her box, fine. But the legal system should toss her in a cell and brand her a sexual predator just as it does for a man.

To those who sing of the differences between men's and women's sexual nature (not forum members, but oddly enough leftist sjws eager to burn any man while steadfastly maintaining a woman's innocence in all things), that the boys are lucky and the girls are unwitting victims, the tune is different in reality.

I've spent more time than I would like teaching America's youth in the public school system. The dirty secret no one wants to admit is that little Annabelle and Maggie are sexual sharks. Often boys are the passive recipients of the girl's aggressive initiation, in part due to the fear of being ruined via false claims of sexual assault and immense pressure boys feel to perform like John Holmes because of the expectations that they must shoulder the entire weight of pleasure.

Life isn't an after school special of the innocent little girl manipulated by her teacher or coach or even more preposterous, the outright sexual assault in the classroom or slamming four fingers into the 16-year-old snatch while wrapping an ankle before soccer practice.

If girls being sexual sharks is a dirty secret most will not admit, the sinister truth is that the girls involved in teacher/student relationships are more often extremely willing and as likely to be the initiators.

Take it from me, I was a reasonably attractive, fit, 24-year-old in a position of authority whose students were used to crusty, cynical older men with blocky shoes and short-sleeve button ups and old hags........making me look all the better. I couldn't get a moment's peace. Girls were coming in and out of my room during planning and lunch nonstop, pestering me about made up complications with assignments, some bullshit student government fundraiser, club sponsorships, to simply just wanting my room as a social area because it was in the corner of the new wing and had "better AC" than other areas of the school. And if you see a group out in public, just turn and walk away. I resorted to shopping in the next town other when possible.

The lesson here is I could have had dozens of eager sexual partners over just a few years based solely on being decently attractive, young (though that doesn't really matter), and pleasant. I just never put myself in that position. And the men who do are no more predators than their female counterparts, they just fell victim to their urges to girls more than willing to participate.

Also, WNB.
Quote:Quote:

Girl, 20, Arrested For Sexual Relations With Teen

I guarantee you if the genders were reversed, it would read "Man, 20, Arrested For Rape Of Teen".

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.
Idiotic law.
Lucky kid. Just let her go. It was consent not rape. Only reason people want prosecution to continue preventing older guys hitting on teens.
I dont get it 70yrs ago a teen could marry an no one said a thing. Now we oppose it but encourage them to fuck instead which was taboo....complete opposite.
Man i wonder what game these juniors are doing to pull these girls.
Blast the trumpet and assemble the 1st mounted alabaster cavalry.

Civilisation requires us to commit to a set of standards and create laws to hold to account those that break said standards.

Faggotry to the effect of "he enjoyed it so give her a pass" is pathetic. By that standard if I manage to seduce a 12 year old girl then I should get a pass if I manage to give her an orgasm before her father walks in on us.

Fucking nonsense, particularly in light of a UK judge ruling that a male minor who was "sexually assaulted" by his teacher and got her pregnant is now on the hook for child support for the next 18 years, despite that woman being convicted for the crime.

Front and centre at the battle of restoring sanity to male/female relations in the west is hammering bitches with as much fucking "equality" under the law as we can possibly manage.

No pussy passes for whores. EVER.

p.s. Anyone lining up to white knight for this whore needs to do some soul searching, specifically for ongoing mental trauma in relation to extreme levels of thirst suffered during puberty.

Nothing wrong with that. It's common. But don't get confused. There's a world of difference between what it takes to run a society and pathetic, thirst driven boyhood fantasies about fucking your crusty old music teacher because she was the only person in the world you knew who had a set of tits and wasn't your mother.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
[Image: potd.gif] to Boddhisatva and Neubache.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.
Equality is a trap. While the SJW's and PC police would no doubt white knight a woman who has fucked a teenage boy, the higher ups pushing "equality" would happily concede [Nay sacrifice] the women who do this as a form of long game to gain leverage for agendas they actually want to push.

Under the current legal system, this women should be raked over the coals, but as men, we won't fix the situation by stooping to SJW's level and pretending we care.
^Respectfully you are wrong on nature of women on this.

Western men to a civilisational degree act in the interest of civilisation.

Western women like all women are borderline sociopaths who at best are constrained by men and who at worst will burn the world for ten likes on Facebook.

Democracy lays this situation bare because we may no longer "control women".

Therefore all that remains is to force on them the consequences of their shitty natures to the harshest degree possible through the law, which is actually the last bastion of control over women that we have left.

Short of a coup and a dissolution of the universal franchise you would be a fool to hand out pussy passes, because women will provide not an ounce of gratitude nor learn a single lesson a mere five seconds after they've walked out the court doors.

On the contrary they will absorb the lack of consequences and build their world view on top of it.

"I wasn't punished because what I did was perfectly fine, because double standards are to be applauded but only EVER when they benefit ME or on principle someone in a position that I might find MYSELF one day."

Under democracy, which I would hasten to remind you pits men as a minority against women, all that is left to us is to use any and all leverage to destroy whores in the long run and reward loyal women to the extent we are still able.

We should do this by any means possible, and "equality" has nothing to do with it except in regards to its use as a weapon against whores and whoredom in general.

That is the only bloodless path back to patriarchy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
^ It's a tough situation because we've forced ourselves into it. Right now though, I believe the powers that be use situations like this to 'appease' men.

It's a version of 4D chess whereby the end goal is female dominance over all levels of legislature, and equal punishment, at least in areas they're willing to concede [I.E: Cases which invariably have men commit in far higher numbers].

While you're right, in that we're likely backed into a corner now and have no choice but to punish this behaviour [Which means harsh punishments] - I believe these are small victories. Men will invariably commit these crimes to a far higher degree. Biologically we sit at the highest and lowest ends of the IQ spectrum. We are natural born risk takers. For every harsher penalty dealt to women [And I believe they should be punished], men who commit similar crimes in the future will be dealt with to an even harsher degree.

The end goal should always have been a reasonable separation between women and men in all spheres, including legislature. That's impossible now, and you probably right in that all that's left is an iron fist, but I fear long term, we'll just suffer further. That said, I'm not remotely smart enough in this area to know a long term solution.
Quote: (07-25-2017 03:29 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

No pussy passes for whores. EVER.

I also see this as the only peaceful path to patriarchy, in theory. Laws which come down hard on women just as they do on men, plus removal of all laws which give incentive to women for poor behavior. Unfortunately political parties seem to be all too similar in that such legal changes would be regarded by most as extreme and could never be established and enforced quietly in the west at least.

Stop coming up with great D&D ideas, can't incorporate them fast enough.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.
Take solace in the fact that we are actually witnessing the reverse swing of the pendulum on female bullshit.

Third wave feminists are living out the last of their miserable, cat-ridden days and the fourth wave femininists simply look insane and miserable right off the blocks.

The whores are withering and the shitty long-term economy is driving women back to the arms of sane, safe providers.

I say again, we are once again winning, as nature always prevails.

What falls to us now is to harden our hearts, jettison all mercy and let the whores and feminist cat ladies die miserable, impoverished, lonely deaths as a multi-generational warning to all women of what happens when they decide "we don't need no man".

Stiff upper lip, lads. Let the God-damned marxists starve and freeze to death, and then march to victory over their fucking corpses.

Quote: (07-24-2017 10:16 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

We're biologically different. On one hand, if men are going to get hung for the same crime, it's positive to see a woman charged, but a bigger part of me says: Who gives a fuck. She's hot. He's 14. I would have loved it at that age. We're men for a reason...

It's not the same crime. Whether you're a man or a woman, allowing a 14-year-old boy to penetrate you is not the same as penetrating a 14-year-old girl.
Quote: (07-25-2017 10:13 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I say again, we are once again winning, as nature always prevails.

I always loved the quote, "If you deny reality, it will automatically work against you."
Quote: (09-25-2017 10:36 PM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

We're biologically different. On one hand, if men are going to get hung for the same crime, it's positive to see a woman charged, but a bigger part of me says: Who gives a fuck. She's hot. He's 14. I would have loved it at that age. We're men for a reason...

It's not the same crime. Whether you're a man or a woman, allowing a 14-year-old boy to penetrate you is not the same as penetrating a 14-year-old girl.

No two crimes are ever the same. That's why there's a range of applicable sentences with a judge making the ultimate decision on the punishment that fits the crime. For example, one person guilty of first degree murder might go away for 20 years, another the rest of their natural life.

One man penetrating a 14 year old in one set of circumstances is not the same crime as another man in a different set of circumstances penetrating a different 14 year old. They would probably receive different sentences.

So, yes, it is a different crime. It's always a different crime.

But that isn't the question.

The only question is whether a 14 year old is old enough to responsibly decide whether or not to have sex with someone who at that point is significantly older than them.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (09-25-2017 11:25 PM)Suits Wrote:  

No two crimes are ever the same. That's why there's a range of applicable sentences with a judge making the ultimate decision on the punishment that fits the crime. For example, one person guilty of first degree murder might go away for 20 years, another the rest of their natural life.

One man penetrating a 14 year old in one set of circumstances is not the same crime as another man in a different set of circumstances penetrating a different 14 year old. They would probably receive different sentences.

The only question is whether a 14 year old is old enough to responsibly decide whether or not to have sex with someone who at that point is significantly older than them.

No, that's not the only question to consider. If that were the case, then you could defend yourself against a charge of statutory rape by arguing that the 14-year-old was very emotionally mature for his/her age, therefore making him/her responsible enough to decide whether or not to have sex.

And yes, every crime is different because the circumstances are different. No two cases are the same. But when I say that these two things are not the same crime, I literally mean they are different acts that are not really similar at all. The only similarity between the two acts are that they both involve sexual activity with a minor, but that is where the similarities end. Penetrating someone else is a totally different act than allowing yourself to be penetrated.

There is a reason why "rape" and "sexual assault" are considered separate crimes, and it is because one involves penetration with the penis, and the other doesn't. That little fact causes the two things to be considered different crimes. Therefore, it would be perfectly legitimate for "penetrating a minor" and "allowing yourself to be penetrated by a minor" to be considered different crimes. One involves a deliberate action (penetrating the person), where as the other one only involves you passively lying there and allowing the other person to penetrate you. That is a big difference.
Quote: (09-25-2017 11:39 PM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2017 11:25 PM)Suits Wrote:  

No, that's not the only question to consider. If that were the case, then you could defend yourself against a charge of statutory rape by arguing that the 14-year-old was very emotionally mature for his/her age, therefore making him/her responsible enough to decide whether or not to have sex.

No, you couldn't because the law is based on the belief that no 14-year old is mature enough to make the decision to have sex with an adult.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Welcome back to the forum, Rob. Nice to see you're wasting no time picking a bizarre position to martyr yourself on.

Quote: (07-25-2017 07:41 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Stop coming up with great D&D ideas, can't incorporate them fast enough.

I feel like they'd be Alabaster Dragoons, in the classical sense.

They only fight dismounted.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
^

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

These thots with their IG angles. Looks like a different person in both shots.
Quote: (07-24-2017 11:18 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Cue the "where was she when I was 14?" from the 50 year olds on facebook.

Yes, men and women are different, but if engaging in a sexual act with a minor is illegal and carries a harsh legal punishment, then the standards should be applied equally to the sexes. Societal standards and social mores are different entirely. It is an unfortunate double-standard that scorns men and ignores women. Social conditioning takes years to change and that's just something we have to deal with, after all, a 16-year-old marrying a 30-year-old man was par for the course only 70 years ago.

Men have the burden of suffering public opinion for natural, biological predilections (attraction to the healthiest, most fertile age female) and that won't change overnight but the laws can change immediately. If scores of men want to white-knight for a teacher coercing a boy to eat her box, fine. But the legal system should toss her in a cell and brand her a sexual predator just as it does for a man.

To those who sing of the differences between men's and women's sexual nature (not forum members, but oddly enough leftist sjws eager to burn any man while steadfastly maintaining a woman's innocence in all things), that the boys are lucky and the girls are unwitting victims, the tune is different in reality.

I've spent more time than I would like teaching America's youth in the public school system. The dirty secret no one wants to admit is that little Annabelle and Maggie are sexual sharks. Often boys are the passive recipients of the girl's aggressive initiation, in part due to the fear of being ruined via false claims of sexual assault and immense pressure boys feel to perform like John Holmes because of the expectations that they must shoulder the entire weight of pleasure.

Life isn't an after school special of the innocent little girl manipulated by her teacher or coach or even more preposterous, the outright sexual assault in the classroom or slamming four fingers into the 16-year-old snatch while wrapping an ankle before soccer practice.

If girls being sexual sharks is a dirty secret most will not admit, the sinister truth is that the girls involved in teacher/student relationships are more often extremely willing and as likely to be the initiators.

Take it from me, I was a reasonably attractive, fit, 24-year-old in a position of authority whose students were used to crusty, cynical older men with blocky shoes and short-sleeve button ups and old hags........making me look all the better. I couldn't get a moment's peace. Girls were coming in and out of my room during planning and lunch nonstop, pestering me about made up complications with assignments, some bullshit student government fundraiser, club sponsorships, to simply just wanting my room as a social area because it was in the corner of the new wing and had "better AC" than other areas of the school. And if you see a group out in public, just turn and walk away. I resorted to shopping in the next town other when possible.

The lesson here is I could have had dozens of eager sexual partners over just a few years based solely on being decently attractive, young (though that doesn't really matter), and pleasant. I just never put myself in that position. And the men who do are no more predators than their female counterparts, they just fell victim to their urges to girls more than willing to participate.

Also, WNB.

This is a truth bomb right here. For years I've been in a similar position as a coach and I see it more as these teenage girls trying out (often awkwardly but some more slick than others) their new found skills of seduction and sexuality.

The problem with this is that the teacher in the firing line has very little he can do about the situation apart from what is written above.

Ps. Why do these chick always have the same dead eyes. It's the same in the student/teacher caught having sex thread.