rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The (destruction of) CNN thread

War has been declared against CNN by 4chan. This tells me we're in for a long battle where CNN slowly dies a painful death similar to what we saw as Gawker. CNN-related commentary/memes can go here.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/882626560221728768]

There is a Wikipedia article on CNN controversies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies

Quote:Quote:

Kaczynski was subsequently accused of blackmailing the user by Julian Assange, Jack Posobiec and Mark Dice while the hashtag, #CNNBlackmail, trended on Twitter.[111] Meanwhile, Madison Malone Kircher of New York Magazine opined that Kaczynski could've avoided the internet vigilantism if he didn't write the line[112] and Vox reporter German Lopez tweeted: "I can't emphasize how bad this is on CNNs part. This is basically 'don't post stuff we don't like or we'll dox you.' Extremely unethical."[113] Kaczynski responded by stating that his line was "misinterpreted" and that the user said that he was not threatened prior to his apology.[114] Kaczynski also responded to the false rumor spread by Donald Trump Jr. that the user is a 15 year old.[113]

I don't think they can fire those low-level producers like Jimmy Carr though, they have way too much dirt on cnn, probably going back years and if they're thrown out on the street they'll squeal like that democrat strategist who was organizing the fights at Trump rallies.

Shut their lying mouths!

Here's a good compilation of trending memes, courtesy of Mike Cernovich --

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/882610583685570560][/url]

[Image: DD_R-KmXoAAOWKm?format=jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: X13CPcP.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (07-05-2017 12:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

War has been declared against CNN by 4chan. This tells me we're in for a long battle where CNN slowly dies a painful death similar to what we saw as Gawker. CNN-related commentary/memes can go here.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/882626560221728768]

Roosh - I think this is much bigger than just bringing down CNN. Effectively CNN symbolizes the majority of the mainstream media and its systematic destruction will mark the beginning of the end of the MSM as a whole.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

[Image: attachment.jpg37089]   

[Image: attachment.jpg37090]   

[Image: attachment.jpg37091]   

I gotta run somewhere so apologies for no formatting.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/05...wrong-guy/

Looks like CNN outed the wrong guy -- the Reddit guy didn't actually make the Video trump tweeted. It came from somewhere else.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/882610310783410176]

Credit should go to another forum member who first posted this video but whose name I sadly have forgotten.

One of the better videos I've seen.

Modern art really.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

[Image: E1TWOn5.gif]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/aaron25394187/status/882607032125321219][/url]

Ok Chris, give us the names of all those anonymous leakers who've been feeding CNN the Russia conspiracy bullshit then.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/chriscuomo/status/882572794181058560][/url]

CNN may be too big to fail. As in, I don't think it would ever go "bankrupt" per-se in the traditional sense. New York Times is on the much more shaky ground and still, puts up the front and veneer of profitability even though it bleeds away money each year. NYT still chugs along even as it wheezes along on its final breaths.

What Time Warner has consistently done is a spin-off or sell poor and declining assets (think AOL, they were still able to find a sucker to buy that trash Corp). What we can hope to accomplish is that CNN gets battered so hard that by its next Quarter big changes happen in its leadership with Execs being thrown overboard (this will likely result in power vacuum and send CNN into disarray, unless, (((they))) just put in another one of their homie and things continue along as programmed). Then the eventual financial bleeding if CNN becomes toxic that Advertisers run away to more green pastures. Then, eventually, the restructuring will come with employees being laid off en masse and the company being shaped and modelled for eventual sale to some dumb investor like a Jeff Bezos.

These Cable Corps are sticky as they have muscled their way into basic tiered packages that are forced onto consumers to subscribe. This forced audience results in a constant stream of revenues into the bank account of these Cable Corps. Though, once the subscriptions start to decline, it is a fast, and swift, fall into the abyss. As we see with ESPN, once the subscriptions start to fall, it is hard to stop the bleeding as you can no longer go to Advertisers and shake them down.

Though, I hope I am wrong on the CNN assessment, would be great to see a headline in big bold letters that they are ceasing operations.

I still hold my bet that a major MSM media outlet will go belly up. I still expect that it will likely be a Print news outlet like a TIME Magazine or NYT before a Cable News outlet, but I may be wrong on this. Though, I still stand by the bet, that one major outlet will die out very soon.

This thread is going to deliver. Believe me.

Quote: (07-05-2017 02:53 PM)kosko Wrote:  

CNN may be too big to fail. As in, I don't think it would ever go "bankrupt" per-se in the traditional sense. New York Times is on the much more shaky ground and still, puts up the front and veneer of profitability even though it bleeds away money each year. NYT still chugs along even as it wheezes along on its final breaths.

What Time Warner has consistently done is a spin-off or sell poor and declining assets (think AOL, they were still able to find a sucker to buy that trash Corp). What we can hope to accomplish is that CNN gets battered so hard that by its next Quarter big changes happen in its leadership with Execs being thrown overboard (this will likely result in power vacuum and send CNN into disarray, unless, (((they))) just put in another one of their homie and things continue along as programmed). Then the eventual financial bleeding if CNN becomes toxic that Advertisers run away to more green pastures. Then, eventually, the restructuring will come with employees being laid off and the company being shaped and modelled for eventual sale to some dumb investor like a Jeff Bezos.

These Cable Corps are sticky as they have muscled their way into basic tiered packages that are forced onto consumers to subscribe. This forced audience results in a constant stream of revenues into the bank account of these Cable Corps. Though, once the subscriptions start to decline, it is a fast, and swift, fall into the abyss. As we see with ESPN, once the subscriptions start to fall, it is hard to stop the bleeding as you can no longer go to Advertisers and shake them down.

I still hold my bet that a major MSM media outlet will go belly up. I still expect that it will likely be a Print news outlet like a TIME Magazine or NYT before a Cable News outlet, but I may be wrong on this. Though, I still stand by the bet, that one major outlet will die out very soon.

This is the absolute final outcome. It's going to happen even without all the mistakes CNN is making at the moment. The leftwing/progressive media is cannibalizing itself over an ever smaller market of consumers. Really how many "news" sources do they need for the amount of individuals that consume it? CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WPost, Huff Post, Buzzfeed etc and on and on, all report the same narrative and parrot the same globalist shite. Only one major site in each medium (Cable news, Broadcast news, Internet and Print) is going to survive in ten years from now. The others will collapse due to more people switching from print and turning off the cable subscription for free internet news. Presently their consumers are probably overlapping in every area as well. You average prog news-junkie has a subscription to every Marxist rag, with a cable provider to watch a short haired dyke promote leftist websites which they then visit.

Most of the old media is surviving for only a couple of reasons at present. Billionaire Oligarchs, who throw money at their personal blogs for cocktail party virtue signaling and boomers/silent generation viewers who will be mostly dead or suffering dementia in geriatric homes within 10-20 years. There are not enough airport lounges, dentist offices and gyms to save them from their well deserved fate.

[Image: DD-kv6oUIAADbrA.jpg:small]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/882439723263959040]

@faceberg on twitter said (paraphrased) : I didnt really understand why certain regimes killed journalists. Well if they were anything like the journalists of today, it makes sense.

Quote: (07-05-2017 03:15 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2017 02:53 PM)kosko Wrote:  

What Time Warner has consistently done is a spin-off or sell poor and declining assets (think AOL, they were still able to find a sucker to buy that trash Corp). What we can hope to accomplish is that CNN gets battered so hard that by its next Quarter big changes happen in its leadership with Execs being thrown overboard (this will likely result in power vacuum and send CNN into disarray, unless, (((they))) just put in another one of their homie and things continue along as programmed). Then the eventual financial bleeding if CNN becomes toxic that Advertisers run away to more green pastures. Then, eventually, the restructuring will come with employees being laid off and the company being shaped and modelled for eventual sale to some dumb investor like a Jeff Bezos.

This is the absolute final outcome. It's going to happen even without all the mistakes CNN is making at the moment. The leftwing/progressive media is cannibalizing itself over an ever smaller market of consumers. Really how many "news" sources do they need for the amount of individuals that consume it? CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WPost, Huff Post, Buzzfeed etc and on and on, all report the same narrative and parrot the same globalist shite. Only one major site in each medium (Cable news, Broadcast news, Internet and Print) is going to survive in ten years from now. The others will collapse due to more people switching from print and turning off the cable subscription for free internet news. Presently their consumers are probably overlapping in every area as well. You average prog news-junkie has a subscription to every Marxist rag, with a cable provider to watch a short haired dyke promote leftist websites which they then visit.

Most of the old media is surviving for only a couple of reasons at present. Billionaire Oligarchs, who throw money at their personal blogs for cocktail party virtue signaling and boomers/silent generation viewers who will be mostly dead or suffering dementia in geriatric homes within 10-20 years. There are not enough airport lounges, dentist offices and gyms to save them from their well deserved fate.

Coincidently enough, yes, this was always the intended outcome for Big Media/MSM in the first place. In the late 90s with the massive mergers, the intention was always to create a massive mono-or-dual-opoly where 1-3 major players would control all media and equal split the profits. The eventual outcome of that is that rivals never play nice, and the eventual merger of the big players into one massive media corporation. The Govt has tried to meddle half-heartedly, though currently, we more or less have 3 massive Media companies (TimeWarner, Comcast, Disney).

What may likely happen is further consolidation by the MSM Corps with the eventual poaching of them by Google, Amazon, Apple where we would see the eventual control of all media both digital and non-digital by these massive digital companies with data and info on billions of people where now you will be force fed tailored information and media based completely on your habits and preferences to influence everything you do to the benefit of advertisers.

Quote: (07-05-2017 03:24 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

[Image: DD-kv6oUIAADbrA.jpg:small]

This is a fake cuckmeme using nazi imagery.

Anon would never make such a meme. It was communists, not nazis who did this kind of thing.

uncledick wrote:
Quote:Quote:

Really how many "news" sources do they need for the amount of individuals that consume it? CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WPost, Huff Post, Buzzfeed etc and on and on, all report the same narrative and parrot the same globalist shite.

^This.
The propaganda machine is failing. over the years they have created an illusion of choice - there were X number of sources of the same lies, so pick your favourite.
I hope the game is up and one of these former mega corporations goes belly up ASAP.

Quote: (07-05-2017 03:24 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882656630290231297][/url]

Man, if that is correct, this just keeps getting better!

[Image: u57FdEO.jpg?1]

Americans are dreamers too

He is fantastic really, can't get better than that. Sometimes I just smile to myself, when I realise that this man is president.