rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians!

[Image: c0644e00-0a68-424f-9eff-82ab8d76f16e_fit_500_x.jpg]

My Canada Day barbeque begins at 3pm hst.

Aloha!

Happy Canada Day!

Haha, thanks bro.

I have never seen a maple tree drip sap. That was cool.

The little girl partway through the video with the cutest "oh MY GOODNESS!" I think I've ever heard.

Happy Canada Day!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Happy Canada Day!

Down with Canada! 1812, We will never forget!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Happy Canada Day!

Thanks.

For those who don't know it, I prefer to think of this as our national anthem:

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Happy Canada Day!

I'm celebrating by testing out how much Freedom of Speech we still have.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Aurini/status/881252462358691841]

Happy Canada Day!

^^^ I hope you aren't planning on bringing this negativity to my barbeque.

You've got an hour and a half to calm down.

Aloha!

Happy Canada Day!

Just trolling. We have some fine Canadians on the forum.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Happy Canada Day!

Quote: (07-01-2017 04:09 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Hey, we only burned the White House, we didn't burn Atlanta!

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Happy Canada Day!

Quote: (07-01-2017 07:01 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2017 04:09 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Hey, we only burned the White House, we didn't burn Atlanta!

History lesson time: it wasn't white up until we barbequed it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Happy Canada Day!

Happy National Day to Frozen Australia!

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Happy Canada Day!

Here's some fireworks for your BBQ Kona, to bring some positivity.

[Image: L4uLc9G.gif]

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Happy Canada Day!

I think if Kona could, he'd invite Bob Probert to his bbq and then ask him to be best man in his wedding. By the way, how the fuck does a Hawaiian know even know about one of the toughest hockey players ever (I sure am impressed)?

Happy Canada Day!

Quote: (07-01-2017 11:05 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I think if Kona could, he'd invite Bob Probert to his bbq and then ask him to be best man in his wedding. By the way, how the fuck does a Hawaiian know even know about one of the toughest hockey players ever (I sure am impressed)?

My respect and admiration for Bob Probert goes back 25 years.

I went to college in St. Louis, and went to a lot of Blues games. I watched Bob Probert kick Tony Twist's ass three feet in front of me.

The year Gretzky played in St. Louis I saw him , Bob Probert, Brett Hull and Chris Chelios at PTs in East St. Louis. The strippers loved Bob, and he loved them right back.

Great guy on and off the ice. According to that video Bob Probert was the most impactful player in hockey, when he was in his prime.

Rest in peace Bob Probert.

Aloha!

Happy Canada Day!

Probert was also a big fan of nose candy too unfortunately. I think it was in 1988 or so when the Red Wings were in the conference final and Probert and Peter Klima got busted with coke while they were in Windsor which is across the river from Detroit (presumably to attend one of Windsor's many fine adult establishments). Needless to say Detroit lost that series to the Oilers after those two got suspended. He died way too young but he was a hard living guy who took a whack load of punches to the head. Had some great years with the Blackhawks too. Loving the reference to Tony Twist also. How St Louis didn't win a cup with Gretzky and Brett Hull, I'll never know (except well, Mike Keenan [Image: icon_razz.gif]) All those Norris division teams had some serious goons but Probert was a tough guy and a very, very good player. Good stuff Kona!

Happy Canada Day!

So I take it Kona is a WashU @ STL grad?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Happy Canada Day!

Almost 6 months of the Trump presidency but they still haven't moved to Canada - Lena Dunham, Snoop Dogg, Raven Symone, Neve Campbell, Barbara Streisand, Ne-Yo etc.

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!

I love the old Canada - have some family living there. It will die the way of Sweden - only sooner.

Most don't talk about this.

Happy Canada Day!

Quote: (07-02-2017 08:54 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Probert was also a big fan of nose candy too unfortunately. I think it was in 1988 or so when the Red Wings were in the conference final and Probert and Peter Klima got busted with coke while they were in Windsor which is across the river from Detroit (presumably to attend one of Windsor's many fine adult establishments). Needless to say Detroit lost that series to the Oilers after those two got suspended. He died way too young but he was a hard living guy who took a whack load of punches to the head. Had some great years with the Blackhawks too. Loving the reference to Tony Twist also. How St Louis didn't win a cup with Gretzky and Brett Hull, I'll never know (except well, Mike Keenan [Image: icon_razz.gif]) All those Norris division teams had some serious goons but Probert was a tough guy and a very, very good player. Good stuff Kona!

Some say the 1996 St. Louis Blues were the best team ever assembled. On top of those mentioned you had All Mcinnis, Chris Pronged and a host of other greats. Unreal they didn't win.

Bob Proberts ashes spread in the penalty box: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earl...nalty-box/

Aloha!

Happy Canada Day!

Quote: (07-03-2017 12:16 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I love the old Canada - have some family living there. It will die the way of Sweden - only sooner.

Most don't talk about this.

You might have counted out the old Canada a wee bit too soon Zel.

thread-53350...pid1604869

I don't recall ever seeing THAT kind of chutzpah from your average Swede.

There's a bit of steel left yet in Canada's spine. A wee dash of the spirit of Bob Probert from Windsor and Rowdy Roddy Piper from Saskatoon.

You'll see.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Happy Canada Day!

Quote: (07-03-2017 08:42 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2017 08:54 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Some say the 1996 St. Louis Blues were the best team ever assembled. On top of those mentioned you had All Mcinnis, Chris Pronged and a host of other greats. Unreal they didn't win.

Bob Proberts ashes spread in the penalty box: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earl...nalty-box/

Aloha!

Nice story Kona, they should have sprinkled a few of his opponents' teeth in the box to go with his ashes.

You want 1996 all-time greats though? I'll give you some 1996 all-time greats:

[Image: RoyCup1996_medium.jpg]

[Image: 1996-0608-Patrick-Roy-006274170b.jpg]

[Image: AvsCup1996.jpg]

I'm not a Nordiques fan but you have to sympathize with them, they get their best team ever and then they bolt south and win it all! It's going to take them a few more decades to recover from this.

I remember the mid-90s Blues, saw them at the old Forum. This bunch of 90s players wasn't too shabby either:

[Image: montreal-canadiens-1993.jpg?quality=70&s...395&crop=1]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Happy Canada Day!

I was a Nordiques fan because their AHL farm team was the Halifax Citadels, I was crushed as a kid when they made the move. So after that I had to pick a new team and went with the Blackhawks.

Happy Canada Day!

Oh god 911, I think I want to puke after seeing those pictures of the Avs and the Habs. I despise Patrick Roy and Claude Lemieux. But it is amazing that the Blues didn't win the cup that year and I totally forgot about Mcginnis and Pronger. Scotian, nice to know that you're a Hawks fan now but back in the day, there was nothing like those battle of Quebec games. I used to root for the Nordiques just because I hated the Habs so much. Aren't there a lot of Bruins fans in Halifax too?

Happy Canada Day!

^Yup its either the Leafs, Habs or Bruins on the east coast, I wanted to be different but still keep it Original Six so went with Chicago.