rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Mosque Incident: Man tries to Ram car into crowd of Muslims 29-Jun-17

Paris mosque incident: Man tries to ram car into crowd of Muslim worshippers, police say

Quote:Quote:

A man has been arrested after trying to ram a car into a crowd outside a mosque in a suburb of Paris.

No one was injured in the incident on Thursday evening in the Créteil neighbourhood, in the south-east of the French capital.

The vehicle struck barriers put in place to protect worshippers and pedestrians.

A police statement said the suspect “repeatedly struck the blocks and barriers placed to protect the mosque”.

The reason for the driver's actions is unclear although source quoted in Le Parisien claimed the suspect, reportedly of Armenian origin, wanted to “avenge the Bataclan and Champs-Elysees” attacks.

The newspaper said the suspect showed no signs of being drunk or high on drugs.

The incident happened as French religious sites and other public places remain under high security after a string of Islamist attacks.

Earlier in June, a van was driven into worshippers near to the Finsbury Park Mosque in north London.

They really need to crack down on all the cultural appropriation going on in France.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Funny how precise they can describe an "armenian" but have difficulty describing "mediterranean" and "asian" attackers...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Have to admit that the Muzzies seem to be more adept at this truck attack thing.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Well - at least Armenians have some legit beef going on with Islam.

Though this kind of backlash is not to be approved of - these are the precursors to the civil war and then likely hot war.

Quote: (06-29-2017 04:29 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Have to admit that the Muzzies seem to be more adept at this truck attack thing.

Well they seem be using lorries which are a lot bigger and can cause more damage. Here's a car that a terrorist should not use:

Quote: (06-29-2017 05:36 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Well - at least Armenians have some legit beef going on with Islam.

Though this kind of backlash is not to be approved of - these are the precursors to the civil war and then likely hot war.

Here's some Armenians appreciating the Turkish flag:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: thessaloniki-greece-armenians-living-in-...id73960905]

How many of the guys who got run down were upset when their people were running down folks on London Bridge?

Any more data? Sounds awfully suspicious that the MO down to the ineffectiveness seems identical to the one in England...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

European civil wars will just be fought with vehicles.

There are lots of smuggled arms showing up on the side of Muslims while local populations are disarmed to a point where even a pocket knife is apparently illegal .

Quote: (06-29-2017 05:51 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Well they seem be using lorries which are a lot bigger and can cause more damage. Here's a car that a terrorist should not use:

Wow - such a spot could not be done today - especially when it literally happened that way in Paris, the bomb was just worse than that.

It would also be called Islamophobic. This was just a few years ago - 2008. Little Britain today would also not be made.

Terrorists of ideologies other than Islam needs a lot more time to catch up with their know-how and traditional techniques. At this point, it's like a person from Iceland trying to open an olive oil factory.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-30-2017 02:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Terrorists of ideologies other than Islam needs a lot more time to catch up with their know-how and traditional techniques. At this point, it's like a person from Iceland trying to open an olive oil factory.

Assuming that those 2 recent backlash attacks were not false flags I don't think that such "Christian White" terror can be even defined the same way.

It will never be something equivalent to the Islamic terror, because the other side lacks the ideology of either religion or the "cause justifying the means". The latter excuse is taken by the far left - the IRA for example was initially a communist organization and that was the reason for their brutality.

A drunk angry Welshman and an angry Armenian using cars half-heartedly and with close to zero planning - that is not equivalent. Breivik did a specific terrorist act even though he hit those who were facilitating the Islamic invasion.

Backlash attacks will happen, but I expect them to be 1 to 1000. For 1000 Europeans killed, one Muslim will die in a backlash attack. Only when the war starts, when Europe resembles Jerusalem during the height of the Intifada, when the globalists give the command, then will Europe fight back for real. But by then a few countries like Sweden would have already fallen to the Caliphate.

Quote: (06-30-2017 02:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

...the IRA for example was initially a communist organization and that was the reason for their brutality.

Are you telling me that I'm not getting deferred tax benefits?

Quote: (06-30-2017 01:47 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Wow - such a spot could not be done today - especially when it literally happened that way in Paris, the bomb was just worse than that.

It would also be called Islamophobic. This was just a few years ago - 2008. Little Britain today would also not be made.

Most humans are only able to think in linear terms and thus have a hard time projecting forward and deal with the progression of exponential change - this holds especially true if that change isn't equally distributed (e.g. occurring mostly in clusters). I regularly see people even on this forum (and others of similar political orientation) make the claim that we'll see a civil war in Europe around 2025 or 2030. I always chuckle when I see those predictions because at the current progression of things (and the fact that Merkel will be re-elected in September) ten years from now you will barely recognize North Western Europe. Spain and Portugal will join the chaos last assuming of course that Frontex doesn't respond to Italian complaints by re-directing repopulation campaigns to South Eastern Spain.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (06-30-2017 02:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Backlash attacks will happen, but I expect them to be 1 to 1000. For 1000 Europeans killed, one Muslim will die in a backlash attack. Only when the war starts, when Europe resembles Jerusalem during the height of the Intifada, when the globalists give the command, then will Europe fight back for real. But by then a few countries like Sweden would have already fallen to the Caliphate.

Again, see my comment above regarding exponential change. I fully expect Sweden to start losing significant chunks of sovereign territory in the next five years.

[Image: sweden-no-go-zones.png?w=587&h=602]

That map is from October 2014, so almost three years ago. Those areas have since been largely abandoned by Swedish police forces. Imagine how this map is going to look in 2020. It's quite possible that a significant chunk of Southern Sweden will be under Sharia law and declared part of the European caliphate by 2022.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (06-30-2017 03:49 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

I regularly see people even on this forum (and others of similar political orientation) make the claim that we'll see a civil war in Europe around 2025 or 2030. I always chuckle when I see those predictions because at the current progression of things (and the fact that Merkel will be re-elected in September) ten years from now you will barely recognize North Western Europe.

Indeed, I've now started actively working on plans to leave Croatia (Southern Europe) - I don't know if I should trigger them in 5, 10 or even 15 years, but I know that I have to be prepared for it eventually. Judging from current events, maybe USA can be saved and many other parts of the world can be preserved, but Europe is beyond recovery.

While our native shitlord population and lack of wealth will make us one of the last countries where shit is going to hit the fan, the tremendous stranglehold that the globalists have on our government and our tiny size (just 4 mil. spread over a thin, long area of just 56 000 square km makes it very easy for us to disappear in the event of a Europe-wide violent conflict.

Sad.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-30-2017 04:18 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I regularly see people even on this forum (and others of similar political orientation) make the claim that we'll see a civil war in Europe around 2025 or 2030. I always chuckle when I see those predictions because at the current progression of things (and the fact that Merkel will be re-elected in September) ten years from now you will barely recognize North Western Europe.

Indeed, I've now started actively working on plans to leave Croatia (Southern Europe) - I don't know if I should trigger them in 5, 10 or even 15 years, but I know that I have to be prepared for it eventually. Judging from current events, maybe USA can be saved and many other parts of the world can be preserved, but Europe is beyond recovery.

While our native shitlord population and lack of wealth will make us one of the last countries where shit is going to hit the fan, the tremendous stranglehold that the globalists have on our government and our tiny size (just 4 mil. spread over a thin, long area of just 56 000 square km makes it very easy for us to disappear in the event of a Europe-wide violent conflict.

Sad.

Not sure what's going on in Croatia right now but you would be wise to prepare your exit. It doesn't have to be a huge project to be honest. i have moved between countries several times in my life and the best you can do is to simply:
  • Be extremely qualified.
  • Speak the local language.
  • Keep a small footprint - be ready to move at a moment's notice.
  • Don't have any debt.
  • Make sure your passport(s) are current.
If you're very qualified in a field then odds are you will be able to find a new job in no time and the company will sponsor you, especially if you speak the local language. Keeping a small footprint has been my personal policy for years now. I barely have any possessions and even my vehicle is leased. I could literally start packing today and be gone by Sunday.

I started a pertinent thread a month or two ago which was supposed to help us all identify several locations in the world suited for relocation. Unfortunately it didn't get much traction, but I have an inkling that will change a few years from now ;-)

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (06-30-2017 03:56 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

That map is from October 2014, so almost three years ago. Those areas have since been largely abandoned by Swedish police forces. Imagine how this map is going to look in 2020. It's quite possible that a significant chunk of Southern Sweden will be under Sharia law and declared part of the European caliphate by 2022.

Wow, this is fucking weird. I just went to Google streetview and went to one of the problem areas near Stockholm. Check out what popped up:

[Image: attachment.jpg37026]   

Coincidence? I think not.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Na, it's because only the minorities need to be protected from the evil white people. White people are guilty from everything and "must expect more terrorist attack" as Macron put it.

Quote: (06-29-2017 05:36 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Agreed that we shouldn't promote killing (unless being personally threatened first), I would prefer to send them back to Africa so we can live in peace, but I fear it's unavoidable now...

Make men great again!

The French really are goners.

Macron has announced that he is too 'complex a thinker' to appear before the press (and by extension to share his thoughts with the public) on Bastille Day, the birthday of French democracy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40452785

Naturally I'm not qualified or a clairvoyant to determine when will Europe eventually have Civil War. I suppose Spain will be more than attractive enough if needed but in the Portuguese case I believe the globalists have another plan. Currently the Portuguese government is thinking about "free movement" inside the CPLP which is the community of Portuguese speaking countries. Naturally this means all our African colonies, Brazil and East Timor.

Not that they're Muslims in any way, but it's still the opening of the floodgates if it ever comes to pass. In the global peace index this year Portugal is placed at 3rd. And while I have NOTHING against Brazillians at all it is true that they do have a great deal of criminals and many could end up coming here, same for the African countries. As for East Timor I only have good things to say, lovely people, wouldn't mind having more of them here at all.

So yeah, I suppose they are changing tactics over here. Not sure if it will ever pass since politically it is a complicated subject and we might be saved by Angola's stubborness and preportence [Image: biggrin.gif]

But it does at least show there is something on the way to try and enrich us. Either that or I'm totally paranoid. I wouldn't bet on it however, we're constantly bombarded with our dismal fertility rate and divorce rate.

My two plans would be either to head to Eastern Europe, like Poland or Slovenia, or eventually East Asia, Japan or China, and settle there... We'll see.

Most humans are only able to think in linear terms and thus have a hard time projecting forward and deal with the progression of exponential change - this holds especially true if that change isn't equally distributed (e.g. occurring mostly in clusters). I regularly see people even on this forum (and others of similar political orientation) make the claim that we'll see a civil war in Europe around 2025 or 2030. I always chuckle when I see those predictions because at the current progression of things (and the fact that Merkel will be re-elected in September) ten years from now you will barely recognize North Western Europe. Spain and Portugal will join the chaos last assuming of course that Frontex doesn't respond to Italian complaints by re-directing repopulation campaigns to South Eastern Spain.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

The no-go zones don't mean that the cops have truly lost control there. If they erected mini-fiefdoms there, started to behead people, then they would send in special forces or the army and take them by force. Also it is not that the Muslims could murder thousands and then withdraw to a no-go zone and thus avoid punishment.

They still can get anyone, they just need to move in with overwhelming force.

The current situation is allowed to exist due to enormous pressure from above, from media and academia. There are still many shitlords present in the West. There are tens of millions of men out there who would join the army instantly if the command came to fight Islam, to throw out every bloody rapefugee who disobays even slightly any laws. And those men would not hesitate to kill without mercy.

The globalists don't want an Islamic Europe, because that nightmare could not be controlled. 150 million Eastern Europeans and Western European shitlords would rather prefer to die than accept Islamic rule ever. This will be true now and it will be true in 2040.

Le Pen and Geert Wilders have not won yet, but the next terrorist attacks, wave of stabbings and rape jihads will happen and will push another few million on to our side.

There is no scenario of a peaceful Islamic transition for control in the West! The globalists themselves don't want that, because then those countries will start to deal with Israel and will become general shitholes. According to that scenario even the US might fall to the Caliphate/Islamic Republic in the year 2150.

The exponential changes are correct, but some of those changes will bring forth just more violence and radicalize the native side. Think of Lebanon in the last decades. The Christians back then had an open border policy and lovingly said that all Muslims are welcome. They were even more idealistic and brainwashed as the Germans. When the Muslims hit a certain population number, they started to demand and conquer, they started to kill. The military separated in 2 parts. The self-preservation will kick in sooner or later just as the true Muslim spirit of killing and raping always kicks in.

Quote: (06-30-2017 01:15 AM)sonoran_ Wrote:  

There are lots of smuggled arms showing up on the side of Muslims while local populations are disarmed to a point where even a pocket knife is apparently illegal .

I thought there were no guns in Great Britain?

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:02 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2017 01:15 AM)sonoran_ Wrote:  

I thought there were no guns in Great Britain?

Not in the cities. We country boys are armed to the teeth [Image: wink.gif]

Unlike muslims, we lack one very important trait -- solidarity among Christian nations. This goes back to the origins of this fucked up situation. If the Byzantine Empire had helped its Christian neighbor, the Armenian Kingdom, against turkic invasions throughout 11-14 centuries, we would have been living in a completely different world today. But Byzantine leaders let their Christian brethren fall for political reasons, and this opened the eastern gates to Europe. The last Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia fell in 1375 due to turkic and arab invasions. 78 years later in 1453 the most important pillar of Christianity, Constantinople, fell and the endless misery of European nations began.

Now turks can slowly destroy Europe by sending hordes of barbarians to replace us. This situation is going to get worse unless we get together as Christians and say enough of this nation-destroying bullshit. But I am not optimistic at all. The West is focused on destroying the last strong Christian stronghold, Russia. Ironically, it was Russia that saved Europe many times from turks and mongols back in the day. Instead of helping Serbs, we created a muslim shithole in the middle of Europe, Kosovo. They are here guys and are not going away. We can't say fuck Swedes, fuck the French, fuck Germans, fuck [some Christian nation] and let them fall because they are "cucks" and deserve it. We are making the same mistakes again and again.
21st century will be the last century of Christians (and Whites) if we don't leave this escapist mentality behind.