rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She said she needed more time because it creates more stable relationship

I met girl in the club. We spent few hours together it was fun. Few days later first date some touching but no kissing. Next date touching and kissing. Undressed her except panties. Next date same as date before. She did not let me touch her poossy. She said that she is not like the other girls (major bullshit of course) and that she want more time because it creates better relationship. I didn't know how to answer so I just told her it's not true and stopped to kiss her or touch. I just lain beside her (Mystery calls this freezer). After a while she started to kiss me. Since she reinitiated I also started to show affection and tried to take her pants of. Again with no results. I did froze her again but after a while she said it's late so I took her home. When I stopped in front of her house she waited for the kiss I gave her 3 second kiss and withdrew. She immediately grab my face and pulled for the kiss. So I think she is interested but do not want to turn to be sloot.

Is there some good counter to her not wanting to take her panties off?

She has more game than you do.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If she refuses to take her shit off then fuck with her head. Get up and do something stupid and out of context.

Start making some fucking pancakes. Whatever. Talk to the bitch, but don't even fucking look at her. Just make chit chat.

It will be so strange and awkward for her that she'll either ghost or beg for the safe predictability of being fucked rather than try to figure out what the half naked man is doing in the kitchen making pancakes while her tits are out.

If she tries to woo you again then tell her "I wanted to have sex but if we're not doing that then I'm actually pretty hungry. Do you want some pancakes or do you want something else?"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Make her as horny as possible. Women have their own "rules" on how long to make the guy wait. These are of course blown away together with her panties if she is wet enough. Kiss her more intensively, kiss her on the neck, all over her body, give her goosbumps, lick her ear etc etc you get the picture. You were right to pull back a bit when she says no. Next time, open a bottle of wine, dim the lights, and keep pushing and making her hornier. Remember to act indifferent of her rejections. Push-pull, push-pull. She will fuck you in the end.

Quote: (06-20-2017 10:22 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

If she refuses to take her shit off then fuck with her head. Get up and do something stupid and out of context.

Start making some fucking pancakes. Whatever. Talk to the bitch, but don't even fucking look at her. Just make chit chat.

It will be so strange and awkward for her that she'll either ghost or beg for the safe predictability of being fucked rather than try to figure out what the half naked man is doing in the kitchen making pancakes while her tits are out.

If she tries to woo you again then tell her "I wanted to have sex but if we're not doing that then I'm actually pretty hungry. Do you want some pancakes or do you want something else?"

Glad that I'm not the only person who is drunk tonight.

I'm the King of Beijing!

@suits I know she had more game at that moment and That's exactly why I'm here.

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:33 AM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

(Mystery calls this freezer)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnjUj9tg8VpD536nDUNf1...dY-hDe6QLf]

[Image: potd.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:33 AM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Is there some good counter to her not wanting to take her panties off?

Yes. Take your undies off and put her hand on your tub-puppet and make her start working it. This works the most of the time.

Why? Because youre not working against her "vulnerabilities" but still breaking the last sexual intimacy barrier

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: lvchappelle28n.jpg]

Your story is similar to what Veloce posted about a few days ago in the Lounge:

Quote: (06-17-2017 03:24 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

Tonight I had a girl over, Mexican chick from Minnesota that I met in a bar. I'd give her a solid 8. Face is 7.5 body is 8.5. You could do your taxes on her abs yet she's got nice plump natural tits and ass. One of those very fortunate latinas.

This was our 3rd time hanging out, just makeout sessions so far, won't give up the bang. I teased her all night and was escalating physically, but she eventually put up a red light I couldn't get past. We'd kiss but not for very long, and she would take in a lot of physical touching before pulling herself back.

I got pretty frustrated and called her out on it. "You've got strange body language. Like you're interested, but guarded. What's the matter, you got a boyfriend?"

And she proceeded to tell me he's not exactly a boyfriend, but a boy toy that she's loyal to, some guy she "fucks around" with and is basically a fuck buddy.

^ Maybe that's the culprit?

The main thing is to find out if she's actually sexually conservative (religious, virgin, small town and doesn't want a reputation, etc) or if she's playing you while getting some on the side. What does your gut say?

I'd be willing to wait 3-4 dates if the girl is conservative and I saw longer term potential - then again, that doesn't seem to be your case.

If after push/pulling a few times and whipping your dick out she doesn't bang you, tell her you have to go to sleep and she should leave. Don't be mean, just tell her you're tired and she's fucking with your head. If she leaves, cool - the few times this has happened to me, the girl texted me right away or next day apologizing and I got the bang.

If she's near breaking point, she'll ask to stay. So you get under the covers with her while wearing just boxers ("I hate pajamas"). Act distant, and after a while she'll try to get you to snuggle with her. You should get the bang. If she rejects you again, turn to the other side and go to sleep. Try again in the morning, either in bed or asking her to come shower with you.

^ I thought the same thing. Maybe she is a good girl but probably she is in a sexual relationship with another guy and doesn't feel comfortable having multiple sex partners.

I don't mean this in a condescending way but your game is too logical. You are thinking of everything in terms of if she does this then I'll do that.

Triggering the girl's emotions is the best way to get past any of these barriers but it takes a different approach.

Quote: (06-20-2017 10:27 AM)seabridge Wrote:  

Make her as horny as possible. Women have their own "rules" on how long to make the guy wait. These are of course blown away together with her panties if she is wet enough. Kiss her more intensively, kiss her on the neck, all over her body, give her goosbumps, lick her ear etc etc you get the picture. You were right to pull back a bit when she says no. Next time, open a bottle of wine, dim the lights, and keep pushing and making her hornier. Remember to act indifferent of her rejections. Push-pull, push-pull. She will fuck you in the end.

Do not laught at me but I always pull. I very rarely push and I do not know how to push during heavy makeout on the bed. What I'm supposed to do? Just lie next to her not doing nothing?

Mechanical.

Kino, freezer, teaser, and entered the cheat code (X,X,L2, L1, R1, R2, Y, Y,)

Women can read Energy like you can get boners. It's their nature. You're not building seduction or momentum correctly. They want to get carried away. Give them a reason.

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:43 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Tonight I had a girl over, Mexican chick from Minnesota that I met in a bar. I'd give her a solid 8. Face is 7.5 body is 8.5. You could do your taxes on her abs yet she's got nice plump natural tits and ass. One of those very fortunate latinas.

This was our 3rd time hanging out, just makeout sessions so far, won't give up the bang. I teased her all night and was escalating physically, but she eventually put up a red light I couldn't get past. We'd kiss but not for very long, and she would take in a lot of physical touching before pulling herself back.

I got pretty frustrated and called her out on it. "You've got strange body language. Like you're interested, but guarded. What's the matter, you got a boyfriend?"

And she proceeded to tell me he's not exactly a boyfriend, but a boy toy that she's loyal to, some guy she "fucks around" with and is basically a fuck buddy.

The main thing is to find out if she's actually sexually conservative (religious, virgin, small town and doesn't want a reputation, etc) or if she's playing you while getting some on the side. What does your gut say?

I'd be willing to wait 3-4 dates if the girl is conservative and I saw longer term potential - then again, that doesn't seem to be your case.

If after push/pulling a few times and whipping your dick out she doesn't bang you, tell her you have to go to sleep and she should leave. Don't be mean, just tell her you're tired and she's fucking with your head. If she leaves, cool - the few times this has happened to me, the girl texted me right away or next day apologizing and I got the bang.

If she's near breaking point, she'll ask to stay. So you get under the covers with her while wearing just boxers ("I hate pajamas"). Act distant, and after a while she'll try to get you to snuggle with her. You should get the bang. If she rejects you again, turn to the other side and go to sleep. Try again in the morning, either in bed or asking her to come shower with you.

She is religious and spiritual. I'm not sure whether she is conservative. She broke up 3 months ago. I saw some guy hitting on her when she was waiting for me. She said it is client of barber that works in same building that she is working. I kissed her in front of her and he just went home so there is nothing serious between them. I do not know about other guys.

My feeling is more that she want me to be her boyfriend. Only moment I start to doubt is when she refuses to take her panties off.

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:29 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Mechanical.

Women can read Energy like you can get boners. It's their nature. You're not building seduction or momentum correctly. They want to get carried away. Give them a reason.

What is good way to tease?

Quote: (06-20-2017 01:02 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

I don't mean this in a condescending way but your game is too logical. You are thinking of everything in terms of if she does this then I'll do that.

Triggering the girl's emotions is the best way to get past any of these barriers but it takes a different approach.

To trigger her emotions I have to do something and this was my question what to do in such situation. I don't expect mathematical model from you.

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:36 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:43 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

She is religious and spiritual. I'm not sure whether she is conservative. She broke up 3 months ago. I saw some guy hitting on her when she was waiting for me. She said it is client of barber that works in same building that she is working. I kissed her in front of her and he just went home so there is nothing serious between them. I do not know about other guys.

My feeling is more that she want me to be her boyfriend. Only moment I start to doubt is when she refuses to take her panties off.

If you come off as inept, insecure, and vaginal, in person as you do here with your endless trolling threads, you'll never get those panties off.

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:38 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:29 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Mechanical.

What is good way to tease?

Call her a boo-boo head. That will get the slit wet.

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:27 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 10:27 AM)seabridge Wrote:  

Do not laught at me but I always pull. I very rarely push and I do not know how to push during heavy makeout on the bed. What I'm supposed to do? Just lie next to her not doing nothing?

Like I wrote, her neck, her ears, tickle her skin on the side of her torso. Kiss her breast, touch her ass. Google erogenous zones. Thats one way to make her horny. You could go caveman on her, but you'll have to learn to crawl before you walk

Come on man. Build intensity. Where is the seduction? Where is the passion? Who is getting the most out of the kissing and the makeouts? You or her? What all have you tried other than kissing? Physical escalation isn't just kissing and fingering pussy. Clutching and pulling them close with power as if you own them. Seductive and playful bites on pressure points and erogenous zones. Talking bold while doing that but mixing it up with non verbal action.

How many dudes say shit like "What's our first son's first name gonna be?" Then wait for the reaction then smile big for the tease or lick your lips at her. Silly stuff is silly but if you have the swagger and the boldness to pull it off, you can say anything to get in their heads. She could quickly reject that notion and sound all serious, but the seed was planted.

You took all her clothes off but lemme guess. Like a typical dude you beelined for them drawls. Did you nibble on them titties or what? Did you bite that stomach? Wind her hair around your fist and kiss her neck? Below the ear or behind it? Did you even smell her hair? Hoist her into the air and carry her around the house? Caveman lift her and spank that butt and walk off like you did not need to fuck right that instant?

When women see men with just as much if not more restraint than they have it drives them nuts.

Feed off her cues man. She has to be giving off alot of non verbal cues that you are not picking up on.

Observe the push first, before you pull.

Some guys could do all this with words. Me personally I am super physical. Find what works for you. Keep using the search button and datamine for more insight and ideas. You are not too far off from where you want to be, but you need to get a bit closer to close the deal too.

Does that make any sense?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:40 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 01:02 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

To trigger her emotions I have to do something and this was my question what to do in such situation. I don't expect mathematical model from you.

I wish I knew how to explain this well but I don't and I would have to know a lot more about the girl and the situation anyway.

It's something you should be doing all the time not just when you are trying to close the deal. The deal will close itself if she is excited about you.

Honestly I don't have a lot of experience with western culture girls over the last few years (since I learned about game) but the consistent thing I see is that these girls want to connect with someone. They complain about guys be boring, saying stupid things, and just not knowing how to act around a girl. I'm sure that social media and lack of social skills is a big factor.

One thing is to think of things from the girl's perspective. What is she thinking?

Another thing is to spend a lot of time talking to women and by talking to women I mean listening to them. Ask a lot of questions. Try to understand how they think. Actually, try to understand how they feel...feel is a better word.

Go through a lot of WIA's posts on this forum. He can explain this stuff better than anyone I know.

Finally, be aware of social cues. One example is this forum. Several guys have made negative comments about how you start a lot of threads. Why is that? What could you do to change their perception of you?

14 threads and counting? Where's the give and take?

Here's my version - There's a barrier that you're not overcoming. Slowly think about what's making her not go all the way. Go into the smallest details. And you better hope that she doesn't get comfortable with putting up the last minute block, with you accepting it. That's the worst outcome. You'll have to create some tension, that she'll want to break by giving you the bang.

Quote: (06-20-2017 03:38 PM)brick tamland Wrote:  

14 threads and counting? Where's the give and take?

Here's my version - There's a barrier that you're not overcoming. Slowly think about what's making her not go all the way. Go into the smallest details. And you better hope that she doesn't get comfortable with putting up the last minute block, with you accepting it. That's the worst outcome. You'll have to create some tension, that she'll want to break by giving you the bang.

If he manages to get laid, does the whole forum get a notch?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I just see it as she needs a certain number of dates with you.

She's pretty much right that it creates a more stable relationship. Making a guy wait 3 or 4 dates is an effective filter to make the "hit and quit" guys drop out of the race.

Dudes that are interested in her will demonstrate conviction. Guys that are only borderline interested will get distracted and fade away.

You could push-pull on a macro level by going on a couple of uneventful and quick dates. Meet her for a cup of coffee and then bounce without taking her back to your place. Or video chat with her and just talk about random shit.

Then the next time you pull her back to your place, make sure she is drinking that night and push forward again.

I got blue balls just reading this thread.

Crazy tactic to try with born again virgins:

Go for four or five 1-2 hour dates, with not much physical contact, just a light peck goodnight.

Date 6 is at your place, with slow, sexual build up with all the tricks in the book as listed above. Go for the bang, try everything, throw everything at it.

I reckon you will get the bang. If not, then ghost. after she chases you down for a long time to rebuild frame, tell her "There's just no chemistry and she doesn't seem interested enough in an authentic relationship, where intimacy is a vital part.. I don't see this working out"

She will either commit to the bang next date or try and wiggle. Only see her again if she agrees to bang, if not, then next because she is a blue baller leading you on, and you don't tolerate that.

You need the long game with a three date Kate, and you have to set a cut off.