rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW Activists Attack Tranny Winner of Leftist Music Competition Over "Rapes"

Me right now:

[Image: giphy.gif]

I absolutely luuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrvvvvveeeee this kind of intra-SJW cannibalism.

The band The Football Club recently won a Triple J music competition. Their prize was to perform at the Splendor in the Grass music festival in Australia. Triple J is a notoriously leftist radio station, albeit one listened to by an even more leftist audience.

The only (apparent) woman in the band, Leah Romero, has left because the transgender, Ruby Markwell, has been accused of multiple rapes.

The accused transgender is second from the right:
[Image: 1497859060889.jpg]

From our dear friends at Fairfax's Sydney Morning Herald:

Quote:Quote:

The winners of this year's Triple J Unearthed competition have strongly rejected allegations of misconduct made against one of its members.

Leah Romero, from Melbourne punk quartet The Football Club, published a Facebook statement on Monday afternoon announcing she was leaving the band in light of the allegations.

"These allegations are incredibly serious and though [they] have been vehemently denied, I will still be departing from the band," she said.

"I believe that ... everyone involved need[s] to focus on resolving this situation through the appropriate channels, and that the band comes completely secondary to this."

Romero also said she would be donating all of her earnings from the band to The Royal Women's Hospital Centre Against Sexual Assault (CASA House), who give support to victims of sexual assault. [Doesn't believe Markwell didn't do it? And why would anyone but a virtue-signaling moron donate money to cover alleged crimes they're not even accused of?]

Over the weekend The Football Club issued a statement saying "certain parties" had taken to social media to publish "defamatory statements relating to the conduct of members of The Football Club".

The band said it has worked "tirelessly" to be a voice for the LGBTI community and survivors of sexual assault, and hinted it is considering taking legal action against those who have published the allegations.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/musi...618-gwtpt2

Suck shit, motherfuckers. You're happy to buy into "rape culture" to up your indy-left cred, but when one of you is accused of multiple rapes you think civil court action is the solution. What happened to "listen and believe"?

These cretins were absolutely delighted to sell countless people they don't know down the river by legitimizing the furphy of "rape culture". Now it's biting them in the ass. Even the virtue-signaler who left will be relegated to oblivion. She's not going to win a competition like this ever again.

Perhaps the best part of all is that Triple J and, by extension, its owner, the horrendous government-funded ABC, are being ripped new assholes by angry SJWs who claim they have minimized the allegations and even deleted social media comments talking about the allegations.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

I'll laugh my ass off if during the court proceedings they have to say "her penis."

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

What ever happened to female solidarity?

Looks like she just doesn't have her bandmate's (hairy) back.

I guess because she used to be a man it is okay to retroactively throw former-him under the bus.

This is almost as bad as dead-naming.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (06-19-2017 12:54 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I guess because she used to be a man it is okay to retroactively throw former-him under the bus.

He's still a man. Well, ok, not actually a man but biologically male.

Quote: (06-19-2017 02:18 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2017 12:54 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

He's still a man. Well, ok, not actually a man but biologically male.

Guy who pretends to be a woman still wants to get laid. Who knows whether he truly raped someone or the women just complained, because as a "woman" he should not be enthusiastically fucking them like that.

This is a busy rapist...

[Image: gLGwfRj99fX0sjvDZImL9An2-KJsdYKtHdOiyt09...33c51f79e4]

Quote: (06-19-2017 03:13 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

This is a busy rapist...

[Image: gLGwfRj99fX0sjvDZImL9An2-KJsdYKtHdOiyt09...33c51f79e4]

Quote:Quote:

the whole situations [sic] gotten out of my hands at this point and I can't sit silent anymore

What's the bet that this refusal to keep "silent" involved talking about it ad nauseam in an alternative music festival circle-jerk, but not actually fucking going to the police about things?

Man, I was a very, very young teenager around 2004, but I remember things were so much better then, despite me not really realizing it at the time.

Even before he went anti-SJW, a guy like Mark Latham, and the "leftist" political climate he represented, was so much more preferable than the shit we deal with Down Under today.

The slightly less unstable friends or political fellow travelers of these indie music people are going to be the ones filling the ranks of Labor and Greens preselection lists in the next 10 years. Mark my words.

Thank Christ Almighty I am regularly ensconced in places like southern Slovakia, where the worst things I must deal with locally are nationalist Slovaks calling the ethnic Hungarian minority (30% of the people in my area) "homosexuals".

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

These guys fuckin suck.

How they hell did they win any "best song" competition in the first place?

Quote: (08-12-2017 07:39 PM)monster Wrote:  

These guys fuckin suck.

How they hell did they win any "best song" competition in the first place?

They played "Genital-Sexuality Sudoku" to decide. You have to line up all the band members' various genitals and sexualities on the paperwork form. The band with the zaniest menagerie of manginas, sawn-off cocks, cratered new "vaginas", and new forms of "-sexual" they identify with wins the prize.