rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Truck Mows Down Pedestrians Outside London Mosque

Quote:Quote:

Multiple casualties are reported in London’s Finsbury Park, where a vehicle drove into pedestrians, many of whom are believed to be Muslims coming out of the local mosque after prayers. Police have arrested one person and ambulances are on the scene.

London’s Metropolitan Police said in a statement that “there are a number of casualties being worked on at the scene” of the apparent attack, which took place at Seven Sisters Road.

Social media reports indicate that a white van hit people close to the Finsbury Park Mosque. Multiple reports say the attacker is a white male.

Twitter user Didier, who says he was at the scene at the time the incident unfolded, posted a video showing the arrest of a suspected attacker by police. Didier wrote that he saw at least seven people injured as a result of the attack, including three of them seriously.

The London Ambulance Service has so far said that they “sent a number of resources to an incident in Seven Sisters Road.”

Before the police arrived at the scene, bystanders reportedly apprehended the alleged attacker and pinned him to the ground.

The London Fire Brigade reported that they are assisting the police and ambulance services in dealing with the incident.

Videos purporting to show the aftermath of the incident emerged on social media, in which several people could be seen lying motionless on the ground.

https://www.rt.com/uk/392952-london-mosq...destrians/

EDIT: Removed obligatory "Days since last Muslim attack image" when I saw it was a 'white male'. This should be interesting.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

If it is indeed a white guy who mowed down a bunch of Muslims, will it be considered cultural appropriation?

EDIT: Too late.

Quote: (06-18-2017 08:20 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

EDIT: Removed obligatory "Days since last Muslim attack image" when I saw it was a 'white male'. This should be interesting.

Don't be so quick to remove it just yet. The only people saying it's a white male are the anonymous "multiple reports" which in turn are coming from Twitter. It'll be even more hilarious if it is a white male recently converted to Islam going to war against the "apostates" in his own religion.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (06-18-2017 08:26 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Don't be so quick to remove it just yet. The only people saying it's a white male are the anonymous "multiple reports" which in turn are coming from Twitter. It'll be even more hilarious if it is a white male recently converted to Islam going to war against the "apostates" in his own religion.

I'll reinsert the image if that becomes the case. Every journalist at every Fake News outlet just collectively creamed their pants over the thought of a white attacking Muslims in a truck.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Big deal. The Mayor of London said these types of things are to be expected in a big city.

Quote: (06-18-2017 08:25 PM)scotian Wrote:  

If it is indeed a white guy who mowed down a bunch of Muslims, will it be considered cultural appropriation?

[Image: alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif]

Well, maybe the perp identifies as transinnocent.

The Evening Standard newspaper is reporting that at least one person exited the van armed with a knife and apparently managed to stab at least one of the worshippers.

HSLD

I'm going to guess Shiite muslims.

Many Arabs, Turks and Iranians are pretty white.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (06-18-2017 09:17 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Many Arabs, Turks and Iranians are pretty white.

Not to mention Chechins and others from southern Russia

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad

Someone in 4chan (/Pol) is reporting that the mosque in question have been tied with some terrorist in the past. Its 4Chan, so take it with a grain of salt.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

CNN seems to be pushing the "anti-Muslim attack" narrative.

I think we can invoke Coulter's Law here: the longer it takes to identify a perpetrator, the less likely he is to be a white, Christian male.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Is there any way to cross reference the people tweeting their disgust at this attack to see if they were as outraged at previous incidents? I think that would be interesting

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Could be a white Brit, but from pictures I've seen it could be a Persian, Kurd or even Jew. White man with black hair can be a lot of things.

Someone decided to kick off the road war?

Tommy Robinson is marching to war:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online...1cca7d9c12

A RIGHT-wing British political activist is on a Twitter tirade after making comparisons to the mosque that was attacked in London to the apparent “terrorist” who targeted the venue.

Despite the fact police have issued no information on the suspect and that videos from the scene suggest the driver that ploughed into pedestrians on the streets of London was in fact a white male, Tommy Robinson proceeded to blame the very people that were hurt in the attack in a Twitter video.

When reports surfaced of several people injured and one arrested after a van reportedly rammed into pedestrians in a “terrorist attack” outside a mosque in north London, Robinson took to Twitter to express his thoughts — and ever since, he’s been copping it.

“Before people start aiming hate or threats at me about this revenge attack at your mosque tonight, I’ve warned for years what u will create,” he posted.
Later, he posted a video claiming “the facts are Finsbury Park mosque has been used as a centre of hate, it’s radicalised dozens of people over the years, its just a fact.
“I didn’t make it that way, just pointing it out, I’m not using it to justify."

When Muslims marched through London today with terrorist flags how many Muslims come out to oppose them ? None.
— Tommy Robinson ?? (@TRobinsonNewEra) June 19, 2017

The mosque where the attack happened tonight has a long history of creating terrorists & radical jihadists & promoting hate & segregation

It wasn’t long before Twitter responded, shocked and appealed at the deliberate targeting and lack of empathy during a sensitive time.

In a stream of replies from an outraged public, in which some called for Robinson to “die”, he fought back, saying “facts are not hate” and pointed out the extremist trolls for calling him out. Instead of keeping calm, he appeared to fuel the issue with tweets calling on politicians to “come out telling Muslim community everything is OK”.

“White Christian hero gives bottles of water in Finsbury Park will be front page news tomorrow,” he continued.

Bet she doesn't want any of the jihadists or terrorists created by the mosque to die. Just me for telling the truth about it https://t.co/N26d7N3eKh

Many Muslims reactions to tonight's attack is not to worry about the victims but to incite murder against me?They don't even know who did it

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Someone should make it over to the mosque and console the mourners with bacon sandwiches.

Quote: (06-18-2017 09:55 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Someone should make it over to the mosque and console the mourners with bacon sandwiches.

That's ghastly! You do know they fast during the day, even for something as delicious as bacon.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Finsbury Park Mosque: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

A van veered into crowds and struck pedestrians near the Finsbury Park Mosque in London.

The mosque has long been controversial for ties to Al-Qaeda and other terrorists, but it’s tried to remake itself as a place for positive community dialogue, even being visited by some of England’s most prominent politicians.

It was not yet clear whether the vehicle ramming was deliberate but a man believed to be the driver was surrounded by angry people, according to UK Independent.

It was not clear whether the attack had any nexus to terrorism. Some reports said that the victims were Muslims. Obviously, reports of a vehicle ramming into people have become all too familiar as terrorists, some influenced by ISIS, have increasingly used that modus operandi of attack.

What’s the Finsbury Park Mosque?

Here’s what you need to know:

1. There Were Unconfirmed Claims That Worshippers Were Targeted After Praying at the Mosque
Details were fluid and unconfirmed in the moments after the incident occurred.

The Independent reported that police would not confirm reports that “Muslims leaving the mosque after Tarawih prayers performed for the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.”

Early reports said there were casualties without being specific.

2. The Mosque Was Previously Linked to Al-Qaeda & Other Terrorists

The mosque is very controversial for its ties to radical preachers, but it has tried to remake itself in recent years.

According to BBC, “Finsbury Park Mosque has long been synonymous with the worst fears about Islamist extremism in Britain. The mosque’s new leadership have been struggling to reclaim it for the local community – but that struggle raises questions about who runs mosques in Britain.”

“The £8m Finsbury Park Mosque opened in 1988. And with one of the then biggest prayer halls in Britain, many Muslims regarded it as a major milestone,” BBC wrote. “But by the late 1990s, amid the growth of radical Islamism, it had become a meeting place for extreme voices, including that of Abu Hamza.”

The mosque was visited by “Kamel Bourgass, an Algerian man jailed for the murder of a policeman and an alleged ricin poison plot,” BBC reported.

According to the Telegraph, “The Finsbury Park mosque was long known to have served as a clearing house for radical Muslims after Hamza arrived as imam in 1997. His hate-filled rants inspired attendees such as Richard Reid, the failed “shoe bomber”, Zacarias Moussaoui, one of the 9/11 terror plotters, and Mohammed Sidique Khan, one of the four suicide bombers who blew themselves up on public transport in London on July 7, 2005.”

Islington Gazette noted that the mosque “has been listed – along with a handful of other British Muslim organisations – on a database called World-Check, which is owned by news agency Thomson Reuters.”

Added the newspaper, “The revelations came in a BBC Radio 4 documentary in which journalist Peter Oborne was given access to the list, and found Finsbury Park Mosque’s classification was due to its previous affiliation with radical preacher Abu Hamza in the 1990s and its alleged links to the 7/7 London bombings and shoe bomb terrorist Richard Reid.”

3. Finsbury Park Mosque Claims It Attempts to Work With ‘Everyone’ to Promote Dialogue

According to its mission statement, the Finsbury Park Mosque, “is registered in the UK (charity No: 1136945, company No:7229018), serving the local community in Islington and surrounding Boroughs of North London, and working with everyone to promote dialogue and understanding in our multi-cultural society.”

The mosque says its vision statement is to “create an environment for the Muslim community in Finsbury Park that will allow them to worship and access community development initiatives in the areas of health, education, employment, social and cultural interaction.”

According to Islington Gazette, “The mosque in St Thomas’ Road, which reopened in 2005 under new chairman Mohammed Kozbar, has worked tirelessly to distance itself from its radical past.”

4. The Mosque Helped Victims After the Grenfell Fire & Was Visited By Prominent Politicians Like Jeremy Corbyn

The mosque conducts extensive community and public relations outreach.

“Finsbury Park Mosque (FPM) and The Muslim Association of Britain (MAB) organised their joint annual Iftar gathering at Finsbury Park Mosque on Thursday 14th June 2017. More than 60 prominent guests including Politicians, Faith and Community leaders, Councillors, Police officers and Journalists attended the event. The Guest of Honour Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP, the Leader of the Labour Party,” the mosque wrote on its website.

The Islington Gazette reported that the mosque “was recently described by Islington North MP Jeremy Corbyn as a ‘wonderful community asset.'”

The mosque also helped victims of the Grenfell Tower fire in London.

5. The Chairman of the Mosque Called the Attack a ‘Terrorist Attack’

Mohammed Kozbar, chairman of Finsbury Park mosque, told The Sun: “Whoever did this, he did it to hurt people and it’s a terrorist attack.”

Kozbar added: “We call it a terrorist attack as we called it in Manchester, Westminster and London Bridge. The van drove over people who were leaving late prayers. They were gathering in Seven Sisters Road. I heard there are fatalities but I don’t want to jump to conclusions. My concern now is the casualties who have been affected.”

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

------

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/876604292894818304]

"The Finsbury Park mosque was associated with extremist ideology for several years after the 9/11 attacks in the United States..."

[Image: attachment.jpg36953]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

War in Europe might be closer than we realized. This is how it starts. Now watch the dominos fall.

In favor of it being a white man is once again going for the head of the beast, this being a radical mosque.

Like with the loon shooter last time in US.

This is why an eventual war (god forbid) will be lopsided. The capacity for planning missions is magnitudes higher with one group.