rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is "game?"

What is "game?"

What's your definition?

I've heard debates over what's more important between money, looks, and game. But what exactly is it?

I've also heard people say that game doesn't really exist and is just something that people with no money or status say.

Surely, there's SOMETHING to it because there is the rare rich guy who can't get laid because he lacks it completely.

I don't think it's lines and routines. Is it inner stuff and confidence? Is it simply social status? Is it the ability to form connections with people? Does it often or always involve lying? Is it taking a shower in the morning and cutting your fingernails? Is it having a beautiful white smile?

Maybe the reason why I have none is because it doesn't exist?

What is "game?"

Even though you smell like a troll, I'll provide an answer:

Game - the strategy and tactics of "hunting" (aka gaming) or seducing girls.
Just google it with "red pill" and you will see dozens of definitions.

Lines and routines are tools or tactics. Just like construction is not "routines", so is game.
Confidence is part of it, social status is part of it, understanding the true nature of people (mostly girls) is part of it.
Lying - no need to lie. I make the effort not to lie. You don't need to lie.
Grooming is not game, but it is required to have a good appearance.

Maybe the reason you have none is that you are not both reading game materials ans experiencing with it

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

What is "game?"

I don't give up.

My definition is The Successful Management of Money and Women.

Nothing more and nothing less.

What is "game?"

Understanding "game" is basically understanding the female mind. Practicing game is a comumication. You comunicate verbally and non-verbally, consciously and subconsciously, that you are a person who she and other women should want to have sex/a relationship with.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-12-2017 10:01 PM)crdr Wrote:  

I don't give up.

So do you use money to get the women?

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-12-2017 10:27 PM)RichardTheFrog Wrote:  

I don't give up.

No!

They are two separate things. You make money. Manage It, Invest it, pamper yourself. Achieve Financial Freedom. Keep it away from women! The other part is managing women. By seducing and keeping a steady influx of women sexually satisfied while satisfying yourself without overpaying or over valuing. aka Return on Investment.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-12-2017 09:51 PM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

Even though you smell like a troll, I'll provide an answer:

Game - the strategy and tactics of "hunting" (aka gaming) or seducing girls.
Just google it with "red pill" and you will see dozens of definitions.

Lines and routines are tools or tactics. Just like construction is not "routines", so is game.
Confidence is part of it, social status is part of it, understanding the true nature of people (mostly girls) is part of it.
Lying - no need to lie. I make the effort not to lie. You don't need to lie.
Grooming is not game, but it is required to have a good appearance.

Maybe the reason you have none is that you are not both reading game materials ans experiencing with it

From what I've seen, in order to have women want to have sex with you, this would require a certain amount of status, even if this just means having a stable job with decent income and not being a weirdo.

Also, sometimes all it takes is looks. I have created fake Tinder profiles using Chad Thundercock pictures and gotten good looking girls wanting to fuck me right away. Whereas, as a less good-looking guy, you can come up with the most clever lines in the world and it's not going to get you anything.

In my past (2008-2009), I used to sell LSD in a college town and girls would say I had "pimp game," because all I did was show up to a location and supply everyone and just be cool and that's all it took. Sort of a faux social status to younger people. Not a good long-term plan.

I have read every PUA book under the Sun.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-12-2017 10:31 PM)crdr Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2017 10:27 PM)RichardTheFrog Wrote:  

I don't give up.

No!

They are two separate things. You make money. Manage It, Invest it, pamper yourself. Achieve Financial Freedom. Keep it away from women! The other part is managing women. By seducing and keeping a steady influx of women sexually satisfied while satisfying yourself without overpaying or over valuing. aka Return on Investment.

So do you give them any money at all? Is the fact that you have money part of the reason they are attracted to you in the first place? So you are saying that they continue to hang around you based on the quality of your dick and nothing else? Are you a super aggressive hypermasculine alpha? Are you an artist? What is interesting, unique, or appealing about your personality that attracts them?

What is "game?"

You can, but have a respectable limit. I don't take exotic trips with her. "I can afford it" is not acceptable. When you get game, you can travel and "hunt" on your own. But if you must take a trip with a girl. Make sure she pays half and puts out.

Yes, I actually am an artist and an entrepreneur.
Swagger mostly. Giving off the vibe you're good in the sack.
But, some chicks aren't down for that super aggression up front. Some chicks are.
Not being labelled as someone who will trade money for sex is a good start aka Provider
But being able to adapt quickly to her tests for strength is the most imperative.

It's a sixth sense that can be learned.
It depends on the woman you are trying to seduce. Seducing women requires different tactics per woman.
So, sizing up a woman and using different perspectives that appeal to her is essential.
Don't be boring. But don't be a clown.

What is "game?"

The ability to manipulate social situations so they are resolved in a manner that you desire.

What is "game?"

Being able to relate with her without saying much, especially about yourself is a fundamental of mine. aka being mysterious... and guiding the girl down the line.

Firm yet gentle and playful pressure.

Game is closing the deal on both sides of the table.

What is "game?"

LOL ...game...depends on the definition of one self, or in other words depends on the main character YOU (this may hurt)

1) your poor
2)your ugly
3) your insincere
4) your angry or happy
5)your shy
6) your religious or have values
7) your repressed or jealous
8) short...limp....bald...fat..stupid

the list is endless

nobody has game because women will pick (for there own reasons) who to fuck...the guy who stutters to the alpha

A guy asking about "game" is (to me) frustrated by all the blog B.S ... the same old question, men have been asking for a billion years.

Game is putting yourself out there..locally or in some other country.....harder to do for some people

The gamer is on the move socializing every waking hour.....Locally for the gamer ...it's all about the chicks that see him we'll call it exposure...from cars/buses/taxi's/passing on the street or apartment/ house windows/coffee shops/the mall/jogging/walking a dog..e.t.c......chicks get horny for a guy in under 2 seconds (one glance).....chicks (after multiple sightings) get cranked by familiarity it makes there heart grow fonder....at some point the gamer figures out where the chicks he wants are.... or chicks figure out where to bump into him (routines are predictably sweet)

Local bars suck because it's to easy to fuk...and quality chicks (plus the general public are all watching waiting to see when you leave with the local whore)... so "only stop by for a drink or two" and leave (have a better place to go to..appearances)....(never be a bar stool hugger...not nice to be labelled a lonely hardup drunk)....always look bizzy (on the phone..if solo) and when quality appears (out of no where) still look bizzy but be polite when chatting (chicks hate to be ignored makes them try harder)....don't make eye contact with anyone be self absorbed (your already being watched and plans for you in motion depending on drinks chicks have had)

Quality gaming out of country or different city....things have to be sped up...to many variables including amount of money or time and the culture (plus a guys sincerity or lack of it with chicks)....doesn't matter if local whores are screwed...hard to tell who the local whores are... quality chicks always take time no matter where and the hardest to leave behind.

Game?....if guys here where getting classy amazing 10's because of theories...nobody would be here

not spell cheched!

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-12-2017 11:41 PM)Premium Wrote:  

LOL ...game...depends on the definition of one self, or in other words depends on the main character YOU (this may hurt)

1) your poor
2)your ugly
3) your insincere
4) your angry or happy
5)your shy
6) your religious or have values
7) your repressed or jealous
8) short...limp....bald...fat..stupid

the list is endless

nobody has game because women will pick (for there own reasons) who to fuck...the guy who stutters to the alpha

A guy asking about "game" is (to me) frustrated by all the blog B.S ... the same old question, men have been asking for a billion years.

Game is putting yourself out there..locally or in some other country.....harder to do for some people

The gamer is on the move socializing every waking hour.....Locally for the gamer ...it's all about the chicks that see him we'll call it exposure...from cars/buses/taxi's/passing on the street or apartment/ house windows/coffee shops/the mall/jogging/walking a dog..e.t.c......chicks get horny for a guy in under 2 seconds (one glance).....chicks (after multiple sightings) get cranked by familiarity it makes there heart grow fonder....at some point the gamer figures out where the chicks he wants are.... or chicks figure out where to bump into him (routines are predictably sweet)

Local bars suck because it's to easy to fuk...and quality chicks (plus the general public are all watching waiting to see when you leave with the local whore)... so "only stop by for a drink or two" and leave (have a better place to go to..appearances)....(never be a bar stool hugger...not nice to be labelled a lonely hardup drunk)....always look bizzy (on the phone..if solo) and when quality appears (out of no where) still look bizzy but be polite when chatting (chicks hate to be ignored makes them try harder)....don't make eye contact with anyone be self absorbed (your already being watched and plans for you in motion depending on drinks chicks have had)

Quality gaming out of country or different city....things have to be sped up...to many variables including amount of money or time and the culture (plus a guys sincerity or lack of it with chicks)....doesn't matter if local whores are screwed...hard to tell who the local whores are... quality chicks always take time no matter where and the hardest to leave behind.

Game?....if guys here where getting classy amazing 10's because of theories...nobody would be here

not spell cheched!

Well, to me, a nice shirt and nice shoes seem to help me get approached. I don't know if that's considered "game."

Not poor, not ugly (depending on who you ask, but I've had hot girls think I was hot before), I don't talk enough to be sincere or not, angry, shy but also psychotic underneath, no religion, I don't think I'm repressed to any extent, 5'7"-5'8", not bald, fat, or stupid. Okay maybe stupid socially, but not in other ways.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-12-2017 11:52 PM)RichardTheFrog Wrote:  

Not poor, not ugly (depending on who you ask, but I've had hot girls think I was hot before), I don't talk enough to be sincere or not, angry, shy but also psychotic underneath, no religion, I don't think I'm repressed to any extent, 5'7"-5'8", not bald, fat, or stupid. Okay maybe stupid socially, but not in other ways.

That's the worst you can be

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 12:24 AM)blck Wrote:  

Well it's not an entire truth. I just have trouble starting conversation and forming connections with people. I never know what to talk about and when I try to start a conversation, it always feels like I'm just forcing them into it.

I possibly have low self-esteem and I'm very introverted.

What is "game?"

It doesn't really matter what you talk about, that's more advanced subject matter. Some people never get there or need to. It's the tone of your voice, how people react to you and how you react to them. Master the tone of your voice and what that tone conveys.

There's not a whole lot people are going to be able to tell you until you have a frame of reference. So you need to go out approach women, find friends, talk to people whenever possible. Don't be afraid, everyone's shit stinks, everyone is insecure, and at any given time you care more about how your perceived and what you're saying than anyone else does.

The more I learn the more I think game is just negotiating attraction.

What is "game?"

I'm not a fan of formal definitions, formulas, algorithms, etc.

Maybe we could divide things into a few categories of game aspects that can be improved.

I'm not suggesting that this is the right answer to anything but it is a quick example.

1 Physical Attractiveness
2 Understanding women's psychology and behavior
3 Ability to communicate with women (this might be similar to your ability to apply what you know from #2)
4 Status

It's going to be different for everyone. Some guys will rely on some aspects much more than others. Some guys will rely on some aspects for one girl or situation but they will know how to switch it up and rely on other aspects for other girls or situations.

Status is tricky because it overlaps with everything. Money or power can be status. Height and attractiveness can be status especially in night game. Game can be status, i.e. if you've got a reputation within your social circle for dating a lot of hot girls then it is guaranteed that the girls in your social circle know this and talk about it.

It's going to be different for everyone. I'll give a few examples that include money since some of you guys want to talk about that.

A) A young tall good looking guy in college can get a lot of girls without money or game. Giving that guy money isn't going to make much difference as long as he isn't homeless and has is own bedroom. However, give that guy game and the sky is the limit. He could have a girl in every sorority giving him money that she gets from her rich parents.

B) A 40 year old black guy in a major US city. Many black girls complain about black guys not having their life in order so being able to show financial security can be a big factor even if he isn't rich or wealthy. In many cases this will be a requirement for the 40 year old guy to get younger girls.

C) Here is an example from a few hours ago. There is a cute black girl in the gym that is probably 10-12 years younger than me. I got her talking and she talked herself into being comfortable with me. Eventually she started qualifying herself and indirectly told me how I was gaming her correctly. She says guys are always interrupting her when she is in the middle of a set and can't talk to her without staring at her body, but I didn't do that and I seemed relaxed and interesting. She asked me to take her number.

I've been in this situation enough to know exactly what is going on. First, I have an advantage because black girls are intrigued by white guys who can talk to them because most white guys are clueless with black girls. Second, she talked herself into being comfortable with me. It's not even game as much as it is just knowing how to get out of your own way by listening instead of talking. The important thing to take away from this is that I'm not some guy with incredible approaching skills as approaching is easily the weakest part of my game. I'm just a guy who is willing to make an attempt and can have a decent conversation. This is very beginner level game but it can work well because most guys weren't born with the ability to do this and haven't put in the time and effort to learn how to do it.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 01:32 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

1 Physical Attractiveness
2 Understanding women's psychology and behavior
3 Ability to communicate with women (this might be similar to your ability to apply what you know from #2)
4 Status

1. They're either going to like me or not. I've had hot girls say they found me attractive many times in the past. All I can do is groom, dress well, have good hygiene, etc. This ones not worth stressing about. I wish I was taller. I'm 5'8" on a good day, but nothing I can do about that. I guess I could work out, but I am choosing to work on getting rich instead.

2. I've been spending time on MGTOW forum lately. Their picture of female psychology is not a good one. I hope they're wrong. Maybe they are just angry because they married and trusted the wrong girl who took advantage of them and ruined their life. I would like to think that not all women are like that (NAWALT is one of their acronyms, to which they reply that yes AWALT and if I claimed that NAWALT on their forum, they would kick me out and call me a mangina). I'm sure there are women out there just looking to have fun. And there are ways to protect yourself (don't get married, sign a prenuptial with alimony waiver, etc.).

3. I'm pretty bad at communicating anything. I generally sit there and don't talk. I'm told that most communication is non-verbal so I wonder what I convey to people. Probably that I'm antisocial on top of being introverted and shy.

4. I think that gaining money will be the only way I can improve my status. That, and trying to go out and be social and get my face well-known and possibly even well-liked. I don't think I have the personality to be a social butterfly other than rare occasions that I'm drunk and won't remember the next day, and I probably didn't form any real connections during that time anyway and I probably had a little bit of the "loudmouth drunk guy" vibe going on. Sometimes, I think that drinking lots of alcohol is my only chance to even exchange a few words with someone. I think that buying an exotic car might be a good idea for me because I barely talk, so how else would people know that I make a lot of money. It's something I'm definitely going to try. At the very least, it might make people curious about me. I'm the type of guy that will sit at a bar for 10 hours and not say a word to anyone and just drink beer after beer until I have to Uber home. Hopefully, during the course of this 10 hours, the alcohol won't change me into an angry person that will give off bad vibes. Plus, I did something MAJOR when I was younger, that would affect my social standing if people actually got to know me and know my last name, etc. I currently don't use social media, but when I do it's under a fake name because I have to hide this. If you knew what it was, you may just think that the game is over for me, but I refuse to believe that. I just had a girl that I stopped talking to yesterday that knew all about it and didn't care. I know that there are girls who will overlook it, but it's definitely a huge crutch. I went to prison for it from 2009-2013 and it was on the national news lol.

What is "game?"

Do this with the chicks and you will be fine.
[Image: giphy.gif]

P.S read before you post.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 03:57 AM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

Do this with the chicks and you will be fine.

P.S read before you post.

Eat them and tell them to suck my dick?

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 12:33 AM)RichardTheFrog Wrote:  

Well it's not an entire truth. I just have trouble starting conversation and forming connections with people. I never know what to talk about and when I try to start a conversation, it always feels like I'm just forcing them into it.

I know this problem well enough to talk it in length, conversation have been proven useless when talking to women as conversation is an exchange of useful informations.
Talking to women is more amping up how they feel or making them relive how they felt and relate it to you, with this you can understand that discussion with women is different from what it is with men.
Connecting to people is also overrated as the human brain sees people who mirror our behavior and idea as port of our tribe, with this you can understand how people can ben deceived by people who seems to be or say they're like us.

People like to be engaged, when their brain is roaming, talking to people is not that complicated but the rituals we make around it make wrong state emerge (like Approach Anxiety or incongruence). You can be talking to people just with the questions and statements and make them feel way more connected to you than their own family.

Now Low Self-esteem is only the lack of recognition due to the lack of meaningful achievements from yourself.
Go climb the Everest where people lose toes and nose, fingers and even life and come talk to me about low self-esteem after that [Read Those Greats Comments by LINUX]

What you call Introversion is your brain telling you that getting around people you don't know is stressful for him and that you shouldn't keep doing that, that is Ostracism not introversion.
Real introverts can go around people like everyone else but need some "ME time" to get theirselves back together and drain their energy from inside of them.

Now I know that all your problem won't be solved because I rationally comment on them and I'm pretty sure there is some emotional meaning behind everything you told us but this part is your own problem we can't do nothing for you about it.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

What is "game?"

It's pretty simple.

At it's most basic game is any activity that improves in a non-random fashion the probability of successful short and/or long term mating.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 04:27 AM)blck Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2017 12:33 AM)RichardTheFrog Wrote:  

I know this problem well enough to talk it in length, conversation have been proven useless when talking to women as conversation is an exchange of useful informations.
Talking to women is more amping up how they feel or making them relive how they felt and relate it to you, with this you can understand that discussion with women is different from what it is with men.
Connecting to people is also overrated as the human brain sees people who mirror our behavior and idea as port of our tribe, with this you can understand how people can ben deceived by people who seems to be or say they're like us.

People like to be engaged, when their brain is roaming, talking to people is not that complicated but the rituals we make around it make wrong state emerge (like Approach Anxiety or incongruence). You can be talking to people just with the questions and statements and make them feel way more connected to you than their own family.

Now Low Self-esteem is only the lack of recognition due to the lack of meaningful achievements from yourself.
Go climb the Everest where people lose toes and nose, fingers and even life and come talk to me about low self-esteem after that [Read Those Greats Comments by LINUX]

What you call Introversion is your brain telling you that getting around people you don't know is stressful for him and that you shouldn't keep doing that, that is Ostracism not introversion.
Real introverts can go around people like everyone else but need some "ME time" to get theirselves back together and drain their energy from inside of them.

Now I know that all your problem won't be solved because I rationally comment on them and I'm pretty sure there is some emotional meaning behind everything you told us but this part is your own problem we can't do nothing for you about it.

But the thing is that I have many meaningful achievements in my life. When I was younger, I suffered a broken neck, broken back, and spinal cord injury. Paralyzed parts of my body and spent a lot of time in hospitals and physical therapy centers relearning how to walk, bathe, dress myself, etc. etc.

I have lived homeless on the streets for months at a time. No house, no car, no cell phone, no nothing. How many people have even been without a roof for a day, let alone a cell phone or any of their other precious little possessions?

I have also been to prison for 4 years and survived without an ounce of fear.

The problem is that despite all these things, many women don't perceive me as having a high SMV. At times, I get approached, but it's not all the time and I'm not very good at talking, like I've said. I believe that these accomplishments should put me at the top of the SMV, but they don't. It's sort of a disillusionment thing that despite all this, women don't care. They are more impressed by other things.

They are impressed by, for example:

-Former or current military. Even though most of these guys never saw danger. A majority of them sat safe on a base in the United States, but all it takes is the uniform and to fulfill that female fantasy that being in the military brings.

-Tall guys. Okay, is it some accomplishment to be tall? Did he earn it?

-Rich guys. Okay, this one I'm trying to do as well.

-Muscular guys. Okay maybe it takes time and dedication to build large muscles in the gym, but you know what, that's nothing compared to recovering your entire body from a spinal cord injury.

-Tattooed wannabe gangsters. The type that probably carry pistols and think they are badass. Well, these are types of people I don't want to be around anyway, so if a girl likes them, then forget about that stupid girl.

-Guys that intimidate other guys, or give off the impression that they do.

-Guys who have jobs that give them a status in the "down town" atmosphere, such as bartenders, club owners, club promoters, etc.

I'm sure there's lots more, but this is just off the top of my head.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:54 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

It's pretty simple.

At it's most basic game is any activity that improves in a non-random fashion the probability of successful short and/or long term mating.

Wow. That was a good answer.

And this would also lead to the concept of anti-game. Anything that does the opposite.

What is "game?"

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:56 AM)RichardTheFrog Wrote:  

The problem is that despite all these things, many women don't perceive me as having a high SMV. At times, I get approached, but it's not all the time and I'm not very good at talking, like I've said. I believe that these accomplishments should put me at the top of the SMV, but they don't. It's sort of a disillusionment thing that despite all this, women don't care. They are more impressed by other things.

They are impressed by, for example:

-Former or current military.
-Tall guys.
-Rich guys.
-Muscular guys.
-Tattooed wannabe gangsters.
-Guys that intimidate other guys, or give off the impression that they do.
-Guys who have jobs that give them a status in the "down town" atmosphere, such as bartenders, club owners, club promoters, etc.

I don't agree with SMV because it's not my experience, I fucked more bitches when a was an electrician with a rusty fiat uno than when I was in IT renting BMW and there are numerous examples on this forum about dudes who had low SMV ans still fuck plenty of girls, anyway all your examples are about status, you don't know it but biology & nature are keeping you at your rank in the Social Hierarchy.
If you don't enforce it you won't get access to the platinum pussy realm.
You need to become bad because weak men are taken advantage of, not taking bjj lessons to feel what it is to spar with someone, I'm talking about taking the martial way of life, being ready to enter in conflict with anyone even if it mean to get your ass kicked, start being a threat saying what you really wanna say.
You might have learn that defending against bullies (even if you lose) get you more respect than allowing them make fun of you, that's the same here:
You need to grow a pair and going for what you want, jobs, girls, asking for discount or raises, knowing what your value is.

Once again LINUX hit the nail on the head, this guy is not about playing game and SMV, he is about being true to your core.

Quote: (06-11-2017 09:11 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Here is my take:

Most of what people consider "game" is an attempt to change ones personality in front of a woman to make themselves more attractive. It's walking around with a bag full of mask, and trying to figure out which one to put on at the certain time. You'll get laid a few times, sure, but you'll eventually fall apart and probably become jaded with this game stuff because you're tired of being "fake".

What I learned, and it took me a lot of time after hurting a lot of people and playing a lot of games, is what you should really present yourself as is who you are. As long as you show up as a man, tell a woman you like her, and invite her to join you in your life, that's all you really need to do. Games and all these fun personalities are really unnecessary. The problem is men don't show up and when they do, they hide their intentions and act like a salesman.

If you walk up to a woman you like in a cafe or bookshop and say " You know what, I got nothing fancy in my life and I don't even know what direction I'm heading in, but I would really like to make you dinner." If she finds you attractive, she will be riding your dick in 5 hours --Guaranteed. Why? Because you showed up like a man and that's what women are lacking in their lives -- real masculine men.

That's all it is. That's all it takes. Forget the identity stuff. You are born, you suffer, and then you die. In between those stimulus you need to figure out what you want that makes you happy, maybe that's a job with a fancy title, or maybe it waking up beside a beautiful woman feeling loved, kissing her, and going to hit the gym with your friends. No one can tell you what's right or wrong, it's your life. You have to fill the gaps with happiness and in that, you find your true identity -- A man walking the world alone, refusing to cast pearls before swine, treating others with kindness, and being vulnerable to love and living in the moment, even if it eventually fades, as love usually does.

Money won't help you get your balls back in beastmode, getting girls won't either but doing things that might hurt you will, getting straight with people when you don't like them will get you more respect than trying to weasel your way in... Even your wife will love you more if you don't compromise for her

You seem to be a cool dude, I hope you'll start getting you balls out of your purse and back between your legs.