rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long do you wait to call/text after a date with a KISS

Recently I had a date with a rather young girl.

We kissed a few times in the beginning and in the end, I guess she liked me.

We didn't bang, but I don't expect a bang every first date, I just push and see how far I come. So we kissed.

After the date I didn't text her, and she didn't text me. Are we both playing the 'waiting game'? When should I text her?

It's been 4 days now..

Six days.

A 2 day gap was too much. 4 days, even more so. Try to guess her expectations. She's probably wondering what she did to make you stand off.
Seems you should contact her, as she won't enjoy having to prod you to keep in touch. Besides, you have to stay on her radar until you get the bang.

Hmm, why would 4 days be too much?

Because it's likely in our fast paced digital age she will have forgot all about you

And if it went well and there was a genuine connection she probably wants to hearfrom you asap. 2 days is probably fine, 4 is pushing it.

Next day.

If you are following my "Three date Kate" bang strategy.

If you did a good job running game she will probably text you when she gets home or early the next day. If she doesn't hit her in the afternoon the next day as girls these days are even more fickle.

Girls don't all respond the same way to a guy they are interested in or one that they went out with. Also a kiss means relatively little in terms of how things will go.

That being said you should continue the pace you were communicating with each other prior to the date unless she decides to take the initiative and change things up. If you were texting 5 times a day previously, you should text the next day. If you were texting every other day and calling once in a while, wait a day or possibly two (two if you think you really have things in the bag).

Basically you want to show that you are making a texting investment in her that is at the level she is investing in you. Texting too much or too soon, even after a successful date, will either make her feel like you are needy or that you are coming on too strong, both of which way turn her off/scare her. Text too late and you may risk her moving on emotionally.

I don't know what the nature of things were before this date, but blindly speaking I would say text either the next day or the day after that.

Also women are so different from one another. Some women will get in contact with you nonstop after a kiss date, some will continue at the previous pace, and some will go cold. None of these situations will 100% lead to you getting with her or the whole thing falling apart.

It depends on whether I felt I was made for loving her [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-11-2017 07:20 PM)realologist Wrote:  

If you did a good job running game she will probably text you when she gets home or early the next day. If she doesn't hit her in the afternoon the next day as girls these days are even more fickle.

This.

If you did a great a job, she will be thinking of you and message you first.

Certainly, if I pick up a girl through day game, apply good quality text-game, I'm already a few levels above the guys she meets at a class, social circle, bar or night game. If the date progresses well, she likes me, I kiss her, bounce from venue to venue, build rapport, have comfort, spike sexually, then they just can't help but message me first (often, within an hour of parting).

It actually, for most girls, is a rare experience, on average, to be picked up and go on a date with a guy who really knows what's his doing, is smooth, confident, charming, well-dressed and groomed and unafraid to be sexual.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (06-11-2017 03:17 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Because it's likely in our fast paced digital age she will have forgot all about you

And if it went well and there was a genuine connection she probably wants to hearfrom you asap. 2 days is probably fine, 4 is pushing it.

This.

The whole 'wait 2-6 days until contacting her' rule is archaic and outdated now thanks to social media. You'll quickly be forgotten by then. You need to strike when iron is hot and you're still fresh in her mind. You kissed her and probably got her all warmed up for Chad who has pounded that pussy into oblivion in the 4 days since you talked to her.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

^. Agree. Some writers said 6 days. But now I know that is outdated. On the other hand try not to text immediately and sound needy. She will probably text later "hiiiii!!!" Then reply as needed

Quote: (06-12-2017 08:37 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2017 03:17 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

This.

The whole 'wait 2-6 days until contacting her' rule is archaic and outdated now thanks to social media. You'll quickly be forgotten by then. You need to strike when iron is hot and you're still fresh in her mind. You kissed her and probably got her all warmed up for Chad who has pounded that pussy into oblivion in the 4 days since you talked to her.

In that 4 days (Chad's pussy crushing not withstanding) she has gotten:

394 FB likes and messages
600 Tindr swipes
310 IG likes and comments
218 Match.com emails
3200 snapchats
62 dick pics
1500 texts from beta orbiters all over the country.

You can stay fresh in her mind without looking desperate. The old thinking that not contacting her makes her pine for you just doesn't work in today's context.