rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran shootings: Parliament and Khomeini shrine attacked 07-Jun-2017

Iran shootings: Parliament and Khomeini shrine attacked

[Image: _96376904_mediaitem96376902.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Armed men have opened fire at the Iranian parliament and the shrine of Ayatollah Khomeini in the capital, Tehran, Iranian media report.

At least one gunman fired shots inside parliament, wounding a guard, news agencies said. There are conflicting reports of other people hurt.

There are also reports of an attack at the mausoleum of Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of the modern state.

Fars news agency says three armed men raided the shrine in southern Tehran.

Two of the assailants shot at visitors, while the third "detonated himself in a suicide attack", the semi-official news agency said.

A witness told Reuters news agency that the incident at parliament was over.

Security forces had massed inside and outside the building, the witness said.

Iran's IRIB news agency quoted an MP as saying there were a number of attackers at the parliament building, armed with AK-47 rifles.

"There were three attackers armed with two Kalashnikov rifles and one colt pistol," MP Elyas Hazrati was quoted as saying.

The news agency said two security guards were injured.

The shooting at the mausoleum, several kilometres to the south, happened at the same time and appeared to be co-ordinated, reports said.

The timing seems a bit suspicious given what's going on with Qatar being in the shit due to its close relationship with Iran...I suspect it's Sunni extremists, either ISIS or Jundullah

Religion of Peace, yo.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

And the Ramadan Bomb-a-thon rolls on yo,
and it don't stop, and it don't quit.

News Channel Al Jazeera livestream in English:

Quote:Quote:

Ali Khalili from the mausoleum's public relations office told the state-run Irna news agency that one of the armed men had blown himself up in front of a bank outside the mausoleum.
However, the Fars news agency reported that the suicide bomber was a woman. Images from the scene showed the remains of the bomber, apparently clad in black clothes.

Well - maybe some disagreed with idolatry worship. There were some attacks in Saudi Arabia on the few rare sites like the early mosque where Mohammed prayed.

The reason cited were strangely that the Saudis were not strict enough and that they should ban all idolatry.

It will be either this or Sunni related differences of opinion - conflict resolution Jihad-style by the Religion of Peace.

^ You're omitting the fact that Qatar recently sided with Iran.

ISIS has officially taken responsibility for this coordinated attacks (4 separate attackers).

Funnily, this come less than a week since Saudi made explicits threats to 'transfer fight inside of Iran.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/KusaiKedri/status/872374711111602177][/url]

Saudi Barbaria wants an open war with Iran. They're gonna push all the way. The Cunts !!

Well - the next big target after Syria was always to be Iran. Still - it takes true believers and not CIA agents to blow themselves up.

True believers like John Hinkley or Mark Chapman. There are lots of those around, they are mentally and emotionally defficient people who are selected and groomed for their missions.

And even when those believers are carrying their actions out of genuine religious or political convictions, they have to be trained, handled and logistically supported.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I wonder what the Neocon Mattis has got to say now.....this is from a few weeks ago:

[Image: DBtSvQIXgAE8ddu.jpg]

Meanwhile, I can think of 2 Middle Eastern countries who haven't been attacked by ISIS. I wonder what they have in common !

[Image: shutterstock_381326251.jpg]

Interesting timeline last 2 weeks:
- Entire American establishment goes to Saudi Arabia, sells them billions of weapons and tells all to unite against Iran to defeat terrorism (LOL)
- Saudi King directly threatens war in Iran's soil
- Saudi and rest of GCC all of a sudden throw Qatar under the bus, one of the reasons "Not being hostile enough vs. Iran"
less than 48 hours later
- ISIS attacks Iran (12 dead, 39 injured so far).

DEFINITELY A COINCIDENCE ALL THAT !!

Sepah (Iran's revolutionary guard) has just pointed out the obvious. This event today could be a catalyst for something very big.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/LatuffCartoons/status/872409033260584960]

Iran's infamous Revolutionary Guards accused Saudi Arabia of being behind the twin terrorist attacks in Tehran, which killed 12 and left at least 39 injured, and have vowed "revenge."

Earlier in the day, a group of four people in women's clothes opened fire in the building of the Iranian Parliament, with a subsequent explosion. Another attack involving an explosion took place near the Imam Khomeini shrine. One of the perpetrators of the attack was detained and the rest were executed.

"This terrorist attack happened only a week after the meeting between the U.S. president (Donald Trump) and the (Saudi) backward leaders who support terrorists. The fact that Islamic State has claimed responsibility proves that they were involved in the brutal attack," said the statement, published by Iranian media. What is notable is that ISIS already claimed responsibility for the attack, so Iran is explicitly accusing Saudi Arabia of supporting the Islamic State.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07...ws-revenge

This is a lot to unpack, part of me can't think how this is NOT related to the on going shenanigans with SA and Qatar.

Quote: (06-07-2017 09:53 AM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

I wonder what the Neocon Mattis has got to say now.....this is from a few weeks ago:

[Image: DBtSvQIXgAE8ddu.jpg]

Meanwhile, I can think of 2 Middle Eastern countries who haven't been attacked by ISIS. I wonder what they have in common !

[Image: shutterstock_381326251.jpg]

Interesting timeline last 2 weeks:
- Entire American establishment goes to Saudi Arabia, sells them billions of weapons and tells all to unite against Iran to defeat terrorism (LOL)
- Saudi King directly threatens war in Iran's soil
- Saudi and rest of GCC all of a sudden throw Qatar under the bus, one of the reasons "Not being hostile enough vs. Iran"
less than 48 hours later
- ISIS attacks Iran (12 dead, 39 injured so far).

DEFINITELY A COINCIDENCE ALL THAT !!

This is obvious for all to see.

For how may years now have we had a blood thirsty Islamic group that wants to bring about back a Caliphate across a broad region and Israel remained untouched, SA has remained untouched.

You would think that for these ISIS goons a large militarized Jewish state would put some hampers on their dreams of a Caliphate that stretches all the way into Africa.

ISIS was a Western invention, part of me think it spiraled out of control when they had no idea who they were providing money and resources to and once they got the ability to self-sustained in splinterd into rival power groups (all just my own assessments).

But now it is all to tangled to figure out. Going after Iran is a pure SA and Israel thing as neither wants a strong Iran to counter balance both their powers in the region.

From what I gather USA/Trump is doubling down with support with the bad guys. People can talk "3D Chess" all they want but it is hard to not draw those conclusions based of this attack.

This is significant-I predict more attacks. A civil war in Iran would be a very good thing for US interests in the region. Some say it is unlikely due to the stability of Iran's government, but I would have claimed the same thing about Syria in 2009 and look where we are....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Iran doesn't have the ethno-religious divisions that Syria has, with its ruling Alawite regime. It's a more homogeneous nation with fewer fault lines to exploit.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (06-07-2017 10:19 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

This is significant-I predict more attacks. A civil war in Iran would be a very good thing for US interests in the region. Some say it is unlikely due to the stability of Iran's government, but I would have claimed the same thing about Syria in 2009 and look where we are....

Why the support for this position?

Things were more calm in the ME region when you had multiple strong players. Various players that all kept each other in check.

A strong Iran equals a more stable ME overall. Iran has no desires for large scale expansionism, they just want their allies to be taken of and their economy to be able to function and run smoothly.

I don't support the strengthen of actors who have shown over the years to not be honest brokers - SA and Israel. Both SA and Israel actively stick their dick into issues and overtly and covertly support and fund groups that propagate hostilities region wide and beyond - the more both are kept in check the better.

Only two countries have been directly linked into attacking the USA in modern history. Both to this day are fondled by the USA irrationally. I never understand the blind support towards them when both have fucked America over many times over.

Sounds like kosko and Atlanta Man support Barack Obama's Iran deal. Do you both?

Cue all the cucking from Zionist MSM & politicians about the mythical "Iranian terror" and "biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world"...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-07-2017 10:38 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Only two countries have been directly linked into attacking the USA in modern history. Both to this day are fondled by the USA irrationally. I never understand the blind support towards them when both have fucked America over many times over.

June 8th is the 50 year anniversary of the USS Liberty attack. Would be hilarious if Trump tweeted about it, sending Jews into an absolute frenzy [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-07-2017 10:45 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Sounds like kosko and Atlanta Man support Barack Obama's Iran deal. Do you both?

I think we may differ.

I support leaving all those folks alone and let them sort out their own shit.

I support a strong Iran as a counter balance in the region.

Iran has never had expansionist views.

Good culture and good people as well, they are not perfect but few countries truly keep a nose 100% clean.

I have never believed the propaganda on Iran, at all as its USA nonsense that has been propagated since I was a kid.

Quote: (06-07-2017 10:58 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I think we may differ.

I support leaving all those folks alone and let them sort out their own shit.

I support a strong Iran as a counter balance in the region.

Iran has never had expansionist views.

Good culture and good people as well, they are not perfect but few countries truly keep a nose 100% clean.

I have never believed the propaganda on Iran, at all as its USA nonsense that has been propagated since I was a kid.

If you support Iran as a counter balance in the region, then it's obvious that Iran is strengthened by the $1.3 billion given to them by Obama, which implies you support the deal.

How do you reconcile this?

Could it be that Trump is trying to pit the Sauds, (((our greatest ally))), and Iran against each other in an attempt to have them all equally wipe each other out?

The Beast,

It's possible. But this is one reporter's assessment.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/872185815983693826][/url]

Quote: (06-07-2017 11:24 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

The Beast,

It's possible. But this is one reporter's assessment.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/872185815983693826][/url]

One quick glance over his twitter and I see pro-Israeli boilerplate propaganda.

As a sidenote, being a big believer in physiognomy, this does not look like the face of a man I should trust:

[Image: 6sdlp3.png]

Quote: (06-07-2017 10:34 AM)911 Wrote:  

Iran doesn't have the ethno-religious divisions that Syria has, with its ruling Alawite regime. It's a more homogeneous nation with fewer fault lines to exploit.

It's tougher, but it can be done - only a little over 60% are Persians, the others are along different tribes, but we will see how that will go. Easiest way would be to pull off a major false flag and then start an intervention. If they can coax Saudi Arabia into a war with Iran, then even better for them.

As I said before - the globalists don't love Islam, they want it gone, which should give you room for thought why they pump millions into the West.

Qatar working as an Iran proxy ??

Qatar and Iran are involved in a proxy war in Syria. The counter act to Qatar's proposed gas pipeline, was one from Iranian city of Bushehr (Located in the south by the Persian gulf). Qataris have violently used many terror groups and proxies to overthrow Assad (mainly AlNussra), whereas Iran have been defending him. Completely opposite actions.

Only Qatar can not go full Saudi on Iran (Iran and Saudi Arabia have completely cut any relations for 1.5 years, Iranians can't even go to Mecca/Hajj and even when the 2 nations soccer clubs have to play in AFC Champions League, the matches are played in a neutral ground), because Qatar share some of those gas fields with Iran.

Saudi is basically disciplining Qatar over you're either 100% on my camp, or you're out. No half-measures, 80-20 accepted, all in guise of sponsoring terrorism (Which Qatar does, but then Saudi does much worse).

Turkey has already mobilized and are gonna send troops to Qatar, incase of a Saudi invasion.

When Trump/MSM say Iran is #1 sponsor of terrorism, they don't mean terrorism like the one in London/Paris/West. To the Neocons and Trump, Hezbollah in Lebanon is the same terrorist group as AQ or ISIS. To them Houthis fighting Saudi regime in Yemen are terrorists same as Al-Nussra. Iran supports both Hezbollah and Houthis, hence is labeled as "Sponsor of Terorrism".

But the terrorism that actually impact European and American lives. The terrorism seen in Paris/Stockholm/London/Manchester is financed by this $$$greatest ally$$$. There are ZERO Iranian funded mosques in Europe/North America. Nearly ZERO of terror attacks committed in the West is committed by Shias (Iran is a Shia country). Shia Islam, in nature, has always played a victim to Sunni Islam. It goes all the way back post-Muhammed, when Shias believe Ali (Mohammed's Son-in-law) was his true successor, whereas Sunnis believed 3 other caliphates took over first, and then Ali (Who was assassinated by Sunnis). Then Ali's sons who are Muhammed's grandsons went to war with Sunnis and they were beheaded. This historical context is good to know why Sunni Islam (from which Wahabbism is a subbranch) is a lot more aggressive and assertive.

However, Normies in the west don't know any of these. They see Mattis or Trump say: "Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism" and immediately think Iran was the mastermind behind Paris/ISIS/London/Manchester stuff. They don't get that the "terrorism" Trump/NeoCons/MSM use is basically "Anygroup opposed to Saudi/Israel dominance in the region".

On a related note:

Quote:[/url]

The terorrists that impact American/European lives are in fact funded and supported by US government themselves. Not by "The Biggest Sponsors of Terrorism" tm

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/status/872292656143097856]

I am ashamed to admit that I fucking hate Syria and Iran's regimes. I have several relatives and friends that fought in the Iraq war and some of the most intense fighting ended with them killing "insurgents". After they killed the "insurgents" they went to the bodies to collect weapons and identification-fifty percent of the time these "insurgents" were from Iran or Syria. Iran regularly meddles in our meddling in Iraq and the Middle East so fuck them if they have to face a terror campaign or civil war. I understand this is inconsistent and unfair, but fuck them the world is not fair. Plus I do not forgive them for the hostage crisis.....Hot Persian bitches are cool though.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....