rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ashley Madison on why women cheat

So, I'm reviewing a few profiles of some of these milf whores and some of the reasons for cheating or wanting to cheat are incredible.

What do you guys think are the Top 5 reasons married women cheat with younger guys? I was surprised at some of the answers I was getting.

Quote: (08-31-2011 02:15 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So, I'm reviewing a few profiles of some of these milf whores and some of the reasons for cheating or wanting to cheat are incredible.

What do you guys think are the Top 5 reasons married women cheat with younger guys? I was surprised at some of the answers I was getting.

Please, some juicy quotes on "reasons" from your picks? !

I'm always thinking about registering on that site but i'd be pissed if I spent some money and couldn't pull ass. Pusscrook how does it compare to POF?

Lack of excitement in their life, married to a shlub who doesn't pound her anymore, boredom, revenge, psychosis, etc.

Go balls deep

Ashley Madison works.

I even wrote a rap about it I was so impressed.

So you wanna get some nanni son?
You better log on to ashley madison
This bitch I fucked was a medical doctor
on top her titties spun like a helicopter....

The rap isn't the point, the fact that the ease in which I pulled actually inspired me to write a rhyme is the point.

I was using it in DC... Big cities are great for it, women are in careers, happy with everything but their sex life and want quick bangs... If you lay pipe right it turns into a fwb situation that may bear gifts of epic proportions (a la pusscrook.)

The doctor, a podiatrist was/is married to a defense contractor that she thought was gay. Something about him not fucking her and that he likes to wear her underwear. Anyway, within moments of her showing up to my apartment I was throat fucking her as she hung off the side of by bed. She ended up providing me with anything I hinted at wanting, watches, video games, cds, and she even paid for my maid service.

Not all were like this but most would do anything I asked. There are also careerist single bitches that don't want stalkers so they go for married men, it's a great situation for ready pussy.

Put 50 bucks on your account, 50 has served me got about two years, once you make contact give up you aim or yahoo chat name to save credits until you can get plans made.

Quote: (08-31-2011 03:41 PM)Pilate Wrote:  

Ashley Madison works.

The rap isn't the point, the fact that the ease in which I pulled actually inspired me to write a rhyme is the point.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha..you guys are great lolololol lizard raps *fights back tears*

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-31-2011 02:50 PM)houston Wrote:  

I'm always thinking about registering on that site but i'd be pissed if I spent some money and couldn't pull ass. Pusscrook how does it compare to POF?

Hou,

There are different pricing mechanisms for you depending on how hard you think you can go at it. I'm all in because I want my gifts now so I'm not fucking with anything but the big package. Not really sure about POF? I can tell you this, I have been lurking around on there, sizing up wounded prey and so forth and these whores are not looking for just a fuck( at the least the ones I am sending winks too). This requires some patience and searching thru a lot of shit bags. The poor bastards who are working hard to give these women money for my gifts is a sad state of affairs, but I always encourage the whores to stay in the marriage and "work it out".hehheh

Quote: (08-31-2011 03:30 PM)DTA Wrote:  

Lack of excitement in their life, married to a shlub who doesn't pound her anymore, boredom, revenge, psychosis, etc.

So far, I've heard "curious" more than anything. 2nd was, "I don't know why", 3rd is, "attention", but, they don't come out and say it as such. I like all of their reasons so far and encourage them to think about more all the time. It's all a mind fuck for me.

Pusscrook

Ashley Madison works.

Well, this is not enough. AM isn't cheap, and there is a bunch of free sites which work too, so the question is whether it works much better than those?

Quote:Quote:

Anyway, within moments of her showing up to my apartment I was throat fucking her as she hung off the side of by bed. She ended up providing me with anything I hinted at wanting, watches, video games, cds, and she even paid for my maid service.

I wonder why. Was she really fugly and/or much older?

Quote: (08-31-2011 05:41 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Ashley Madison works.

Well, this is not enough. AM isn't cheap, and there is a bunch of free sites which work too, so the question is whether it works much better than those?

I've never had too much luck with any of the freebies. Women on AM atte down to fuck.

Quote:Quote:

Anyway, within moments of her showing up to my apartment I was throat fucking her as she hung off the side of by bed. She ended up providing me with anything I hinted at wanting, watches, video games, cds, and she even paid for my maid service.

I wonder why. Was she really fugly and/or much older?

Because she knew that's why she was there, and her husband wouldn't fuck her. She passed the boner test, and I even ate dinner in public with her, so she want too bad. I have some pics at home I'll post later.

AM really isn't much, or rather it has cost me less than 50 in two years. Buy credits, use them sparingly and divert to a free chat asap for plan making.

Ashley Madison works.

I was using it in DC... Big cities are great for it, women are in careers, happy with everything but their sex life and want quick bangs... If you lay pipe right it turns into a fwb situation that may bear gifts of epic proportions (a la pusscrook.)

The doctor, a podiatrist was/is married to a defense contractor that she thought was gay. Something about him not fucking her and that he likes to wear her underwear. Anyway, within moments of her showing up to my apartment I was throat fucking her as she hung off the side of by bed. She ended up providing me with anything I hinted at wanting, watches, video games, cds, and she even paid for my maid service.

Not all were like this but most would do anything I asked. There are also careerist single bitches that don't want stalkers so they go for married men, it's a great situation for ready pussy.

Put 50 bucks on your account, 50 has served me got about two years, once you make contact give up you aim or yahoo chat name to save credits until you can get plans made.

I spent $69 on an account, and got skunked. None of the women were even real. They send "winks." I'd reply (using PAID credits), and get no reply.

My good friend is an IP lawyer. In Ashley Madison's Terms of Service, it says they may use "hosts" to contact you. I.e., fake chicks.

Ashley Madison is a scam.

From the Terms and Conditions:
From time to time the Service may include, offer, initiate or send winks, virtual gifts, collect messages instant chat and/or replies from individuals or programs ("Market Research") for market research and/or customer experience and/or quality control and/or compliance purposes. Market Research information is used to provide analysis, feedback, trends, patterns, social commentary and information in the aggregate and aides in the process of monitoring our system for compliance with our operating standards. Market Research will NOT be conspicuously identified as such. Any interaction or communication with Market Research is independent of, and separate from, our general database of Member's seeking personal or physical or other kinds of encounters or introductions. If you do not wish to continue to receive Market Research, to which the receipt of such messages you hereby consent, go to "Manage Profile" and click on "Profile Options", in "Profile Options" select "Check this box if you do not wish to by contacted by Market Research." Then click on "UPDATE".

Quote: (08-31-2011 06:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Ashley Madison works.

I spent $69 on an account, and got skunked. None of the women were even real. They send "winks." I'd reply (using PAID credits), and get no reply.

My good friend is an IP lawyer. In Ashley Madison's Terms of Service, it says they may use "hosts" to contact you. I.e., fake chicks.

Ashley Madison is a scam.

I've had a similar experience... yet to find an actual chick to message me. The "winks" aren't identified as winks to men, so I think the site is gender-biased. Seriously. I've wasted about $25 so far, since each message to sent or received essentially costs $2.50. Being much more careful now... but I've only been on the site for about a month so far.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Pilate, could you break down your strategy for AM? I'm curious about where I went wrong. I still have 70 credits on there and might as well blow through them before calling it a day.

I mostly got 1) women who were looking for attention, many of them will admit as much by stating that they're not looking to meet up or 2) secret fuglies - a lot of them don't put up their pictures there for obvious reasons. This makes it long winded to sort through profiles. I was hoping for some sort of a MILF fuck fest, but instead I found desperate wall victims with a very inflated view of their desirability.

Maybe I don't fit the bill of what they're looking for: I'm in my mid-twenties and unmarried. Tried changing my status to attached, but didn't seem to change much.

Now if you're playing Pusscrook's game it may well be a goldmine.

The one woman I did get on the phone was pretty hot, 33 years old, but she flaked at last minute. Might still see her but I'm not holding my breath and will continue to do my MILF hunting the old fashioned way.

Because it's so sex oriented it's closer to Adult Friend Finder / Craigslist casual encounters than POF or OKCupid. Within three days of signing up to OK Cupid I had two dates confirmed and 3 more in the works, all with 20-26 year old girls, ranging from 6 - 7.5 looks wise.

The usability of the AM site is also poor. Browsing is frustrating in contrast to OKCupid which has a slick interface.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (08-31-2011 06:19 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

From the Terms and Conditions:
From time to time the Service may include, offer, initiate or send winks, virtual gifts, collect messages instant chat and/or replies from individuals or programs ("Market Research") for market research and/or customer experience and/or quality control and/or compliance purposes. Market Research information is used to provide analysis, feedback, trends, patterns, social commentary and information in the aggregate and aides in the process of monitoring our system for compliance with our operating standards. Market Research will NOT be conspicuously identified as such. Any interaction or communication with Market Research is independent of, and separate from, our general database of Member's seeking personal or physical or other kinds of encounters or introductions. If you do not wish to continue to receive Market Research, to which the receipt of such messages you hereby consent, go to "Manage Profile" and click on "Profile Options", in "Profile Options" select "Check this box if you do not wish to by contacted by Market Research." Then click on "UPDATE".
This can happen on websites tied to third party marketing. Just adjust your options and move forward. You probably have 300 cookies on your system trying to figure out what you're doing each and everyday. On AM, Some may be women, some may be men, some serial killers from deep inside a maximum security prison, what can you do?

Quote: (08-31-2011 06:38 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

This can happen on websites tied to third party marketing. Just adjust your options and move forward. You probably have 300 cookies on your system trying to figure out what you're doing each and everyday. On AM, Some may be women, some may be men, some serial killers from deep inside a maximum security prison, what can you do?

No. I am telling you that you are wrong. My friend is a lawyer who writes T&C's for a living.

Maybe you haven't used the site. It costs money to message girls. How do you know you're messaging a real girl, or whether the profile is fake?

How do you know a message you're receiving is real?

Answer: You don't and you can't.

They use the word "marketing" to trick users. What they mean is this: "We can have employees send you a wink. We know you will use your PAID credits to message the wink-sender."

If there were real girls on the site, why would they have employees messaging me, getting me to waste money?

The site is a huge scam. The only reason it remains in business is guys who are getting ripped off don't want to sue the site - as that'd required them to use their real names.

Quote: (08-31-2011 06:42 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2011 06:38 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

No. I am telling you that you are wrong. My friend is a lawyer who writes T&C's for a living.

Maybe you haven't used the site. It costs money to message girls. How do you know you're messaging a real girl, or whether the profile is fake?

How do you know a message you're receiving is real?

Answer: You don't and you can't.

They use the word "marketing" to trick users. What they mean is this: "We can have employees send you a wink. We know you will use your PAID credits to message the wink-sender."

If there were real girls on the site, why would they have employees messaging me, getting me to waste money?

The site is a huge scam. The only reason it remains in business is guys who are getting ripped off don't want to sue the site - as that'd required them to use their real names.

k, I'm not here to argue with you man. YOu could go on any dating site and they probably all have the same algorithms. Give me a little credit, I'm a bit smarter than that. "Match" does it, "okcupid," RL, "badoo", "plenty of fish" , "It's just lunch", "Chemistry"I could name 100 of them that could be scams, but also have real people on there. I understand what your complaint is. Wish me luck.

Pusscrook.

Quote: (08-31-2011 06:37 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Pilate, could you break down your strategy for AM? I'm curious about where I went wrong. I still have 70 credits on there and might as well blow through them before calling it a day.

I mostly got 1) women who were looking for attention, many of them will admit as much by stating that they're not looking to meet up or 2) secret fuglies - a lot of them don't put up their pictures there for obvious reasons. This makes it long winded to sort through profiles. I was hoping for some sort of a MILF fuck fest, but instead I found desperate wall victims with a very inflated view of their desirability.

Maybe I don't fit the bill of what they're looking for: I'm in my mid-twenties and unmarried. Tried changing my status to attached, but didn't seem to change much.

The one woman I did get on the phone was pretty hot, 33 years old, but she flaked at last minute. Might still see her but I'm not holding my breath and will continue to do my MILF hunting the old fashioned way.

Because it's so sex oriented it's closer to Adult Friend Finder / Craigslist casual encounters than POF or OKCupid. Within three days of signing up to OK Cupid I had two dates confirmed and 3 more in the works, all with 20-26 year old girls, ranging from 6 - 7.5 looks wise.

The usability of the AM site is also poor. Browsing is frustrating in contrast to OKCupid which has a slick interface.

This was my experience too.

I also experienced the fake profiles someone else mentioned. I'm on the east coast and constantly had fucking early 20's models, I'm talking gorgeous 9's and 10's from vegas and california, sending me requests for instant messages (which costs a fuck-ton of credits). Never answered the requests because I knew they were faker than fake. Fuck Ashley Madison if you're not in a big city.

Quote: (08-31-2011 08:30 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

This was my experience too.

I also experienced the fake profiles someone else mentioned. I'm on the east coast and constantly had fucking early 20's models, I'm talking gorgeous 9's and 10's from vegas and california, sending me requests for instant messages (which costs a fuck-ton of credits). Never answered the requests because I knew they were faker than fake. Fuck Ashley Madison if you're not in a big city.

I never got any obviously fake looking requests, but I'm in NYC. Perhaps they use them if you're in areas where they don't have many users?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (08-31-2011 07:58 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

k, I'm not here to argue with you man. YOu could go on any dating site and they probably all have the same algorithms. Give me a little credit, I'm a bit smarter than that. "Match" does it, "okcupid," RL, "badoo", "plenty of fish" , "It's just lunch", "Chemistry"I could name 100 of them that could be scams, but also have real people on there. I understand what your complaint is. Wish me luck.

Pusscrook.

Of course, man. Just don't wanna see ya spend money not knowing the score. If you know the risks and still roll, best of luck.

Maybe you'll crack hte code.

Caligula, maybe you were acting too much like "caligula"...kidding man.

I am in agreement with you that most of them have an inflated view of how desirable they are. First, you stated that you were looking for a "milf fuck fest". Think about that for a second. These are whores that have been around and know a thing or two about the difference in a quick fuck or someone they can trust over the long haul. These cerebral flakes are perfect for me. I always make them feel that way (superior) and I might add that this is so key to getting gifts. Maybe you're in the wrong pond , fishing for the wrong fish to fuck. I could care less about fucking these bitches all day, everyday . I go overseas to get my balls emptied to the point that they resemble dried up prunes. This is a hobby that results in my gifts. I am the "poor waiter" that's good looking and that's all I present myself as. I am attentive and I listen. Sure, does it sound like it's taking too much time and you're chasing your own tail? Of course it does. These are women who feel that time has passed them by, bored, miserable, confident, yet naive enough to think I could somehow resurrect their youthful innocence. If you're looking for a quick fuck , a hot 9-10 , or one who has no ability to negotiate directly with that fucking reindeer sled driving fuck , stick to OK cupid.

Don't understand why some of you guys even think of paid dating sites and that too for MILFs(the easiest commodity of all hehe) out of all other kinds of chicks, when POF and OKC already work like a charm!

I'd suggest this small experiment. And this is assuming that you have atleast 1-2 decent pics and some content in your profile. Compose a message like "Hey, you seem interesting so I thought I should invite you to join me for a drink. What do you think?", and blast it off to 10 milfs. You'll definitely hear back from 2-3. Try it.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-01-2011 03:07 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Don't understand why some of you guys even think of paid dating sites and that too for MILFs(the easiest commodity of all hehe) out of all other kinds of chicks, when POF and OKC already work like a charm!

I'd suggest this small experiment. And this is assuming that you have atleast 1-2 decent pics and some content in your profile. Compose a message like "Hey, you seem interesting so I thought I should invite you to join me for a drink. What do you think?", and blast it off to 10 milfs. You'll definitely hear back from 2-3. Try it.

Hay,

I agree with you ,you can get a lot of milfs who are willing to sling pussy at a moments notice on OKC an POf, however, as you well know, I don't care so much about fucking the skanks. I did try those a long time ago, but those whores aren't paying! Each of them wanted to fuck for free, and that thought encouraged acid reflux . I figure, since I'm losing some of my rotation, I need to give my s.o.p. a break . Besides, if you don't have $250.00 laying around to burn, I wouldn't suggest paying either. I can tell you, I think the responses I'm getting are a bit more sophisticated on AM. Scam or not, at some point , you begin to see the percentages shake out as time goes on. Even if I get 1 out of 500, that may lead to a new hvac system.

My strategy for weeding out those that are DTF is by searching for those that are "online now" and within 25 miles during a time when they shouldn't be on. For example, 9:30pm is a great time, she should be in bed with her husband or watching the news with him or some shit. Almost every time I message a girl in this scenario I get a response. My messages usually go like this, "Hey check out my profile, see if you think we may hit it off, is so, drop me a line at XXXXXXXX on yahoo." Typically, I have no questions about why I'm switching forums, they all know it's stupid to pay to message someone back and forth, AM is just the initial conduit.

The next step is to set a date. Well not a date, but a time you two are going to fuck. I basically gave a little pertinent information as possible and asked as few questions as possible until after the boning. Remember, this isn't a dating site, you're not supposed to be there looking for a GF. Keeping that mentality helped me a lot.

Quote: (09-01-2011 09:01 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I did try those a long time ago, but those whores aren't paying! Each of them wanted to fuck for free, and that thought encouraged acid reflux .

LMAO! Maybe you should try filtering out by salary/profession, and even the quality of pics they have posted. High-end places, vacation spots, classier surroundings -> the bitch must be loaded!!

Game is a necessary evil