rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYT article:Younger Men, Older Women: A Pairing Becomes More Common

Of course, written by a woman. It's amazing that people continue to write this crap to try to get it to be acceptable, or perhaps in hopes of being able to rate a younger guy.

Any highly desireable male of any age will not pair with an older women unless there's a plan. Why do they continue to write this shit?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/05/st...cebook.com

Holy FUCK

The massive take away from the article is this:
[Image: 07AGEGAP1-WEB-articleLarge.jpg]
The caption on the article?
Quote:Quote:

Emmanuel Macron, 39, the French presidential candidate, and his wife, Brigitte, 64, who was his teacher in school when he was 15 years old.

Let's do some god damn math here.

64-39=25

So first off, we have a 25 year old age difference.

This means that when Macron was eating his macaroon's in high school at 15, this bitch was: 40

40 fucking years old!

I'm not one to disparage a good milf or cougar, but to go off and marry her? Macron was a globalist shill before I knew this, but after knowing this France is irrevocably fucked. There won't be a France in eight years.

Quote: (05-11-2017 06:59 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

Of course, written by a woman. It's amazing that people continue to write this crap to try to get it to be acceptable, or perhaps in hopes of being able to rate a younger guy.

Any highly desireable male of any age will not pair with an older women unless there's a plan. Why do they continue to write this shit?

A thirsty guy who hasn't hit his SMV peak yet, and can't pull any chicks his own age, might out of desperation go for a post-wall chick. Paradoxically, it could make him seem like he has above-par game, given that he doesn't have a lot of beta bucks to offer her yet. Society teaches that a woman with maturity, money, and status is superior (just as a man with maturity, money, and status is superior), and some guys probably buy into that and think they've landed a great catch.

There ends up being a role reversal where she's the one wining and dining him and buying him presents because she's the one who can afford it, which can make a guy feel alpha, even though it is somewhat of an illusion. Besides, a lot of guys these days are momma's boys who had weak or absent (i.e. non-custodial) fathers, and maybe they're looking for a mommy figure because they never had a role model who could've taught them how to be a man.

From her perspective, there might be a lot of advantages. Cougars with money can be in control of the relationship (and therefore can more easily get away with banging more than one guy), and when he hits his SMV peak, she can reap the benefits in her old age. It's much like investing in a small company that hits the Fortune 500. Men who have never banged a 18-year-old probably don't even know what they're missing.

I've sometimes played around with the idea that maybe there could be a society where, when a girl hits, say, 20, she marries a 40-year-old guy and has kids with him; and then after the kids are grown, when she hits 40, she leaves him to marry a thirsty 20-year-old guy, and spends the next 20 years with him while pursuing her own career, till he turns 40 and trades up to a fresh new 20-year-old. It's kind of like how young men today get stuck driving used cars because it's all they can afford; and then when they get older, they trade up to a newer and nicer car. It would solve the problem of youthful thirst while also dealing with the problem of the SMV crossover in which men who hit a certain age decide, "I sure would like to get some younger pussy for a change." It's the only solution I know of that doesn't involve polygyny.

If you figure, one of the main causes of marital discord is lack of money, it really doesn't make a lot of sense for 20-year-olds to be marrying 20-year-olds. It makes a lot more sense for one of them to be in their 30s or 40s and far enough along in their career to be making some bank. Historically, it would be the man who was older, but now that's considered predatory and aesthetically disgusting, so I guess it has to be the woman instead. It's just part of a larger trend we're seeing these days where there are good-looking guys everywhere with a fat, busted, and nowadays older, woman on their arm.

This will, of course, tend to lead to demographic collapse and the fall of western civilization, but hey, maybe a new and better civilization will rise from the ashes after a period of dominion by barbarian overlords. The question is, will they understand that feminism caused the old civilization's collapse, or will they speculate endlessly and blame it on other factors?

I didn't realize Steven Tyler was married to Macron

Yet one more reason I'm sad Fillon didn't beat Macron; It's legitimising such perverted relationship.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Why should we believe anything an NYT typist says?

The typist's reasoning may be completely rubbish, but I do see a lot of older woman younger man pairs these days. They come in two types:

1: Older woman around Wall-hitting age, either just before or after, and a mid to late 20s beta guy.

This is usually what we think of when we discuss older woman younger man pairing. The gist is usually: they both have low SMV so they compromise and pair up, while telling the world that they actually prefer it that way.

2: Young woman in peak SMV years, even younger man

I have not seen the second type discussed anywhere. I see this a lot in Australian cities recently. The woman usually is university-aged, between 18 and 25. The guy is younger by a couple of years. In many cases, the woman is actually decently attractive, a 6 or 7, feminine and slender. The guy is usually beta and feminine, but can also be quite good looking or gym-bodied (because it's Australia). These tend to be more serious relationships, even marriages. Rarely it's casual hookups.

My wife's high school and university female friends in that age group overwhelmingly date younger guys. Her younger brother has an older girlfriend as well. My wife finds it incomprehensible that those girls could find "the little boys" (her words) attractive at all, and she used to feel disgusted at their attempts to try to get her to meet one of the younger guys, before she met me. Even some older people in her family tried to get her to meet younger guys, it's rather strange. She was absolutely thrilled when she learned that I'm almost 10 years older.

My observations of this second type of older woman younger man are:

They usually meet at high school or university. As part of this younger Millennial generation, they do not know how to or even want to meet people outside of their social circles, so they only meet people around their age group. The girl would be decently attractive (as many younger girls 18-25 often are) but not hot enough to compete for the alpha (same age or a bit older) in their social circles, so they go younger and find themselves the best looking or prettiest guy they can get. With this move, they both get bragging rights over the younger girls who may like that same guy, and also they can control their younger guy more than the alpha that can't be locked down, because Australian girls, poisoned by feminism, loooove controlling their guys.

It's always funny for my wife and I to meet those couples, because of the massive contrast in our dynamics and theirs. I can see the envious looks in those girls' eyes that they want to have an older man lead them in life, and there is this constant annoyance they have with their younger boyfriend or husband that might seem "cute" now, but will be really shitty in the next few years.

It seems that this storyline (younger man/older woman) gets recycled every two years in the mainstream media. I guess the aging feminists are hoping that it's feasible this time around *crossing their fingers*.

But alas, it's always the anomaly - like the flea flicker that worked once, but then abruptly came to a halt as a viable playbook option.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

I am in full support of this trend. We older guys will trade women with you 20 somethings straight up.

[Image: 107495-Matthew-McConaughey-Wooderson-IlqF.gif]

I wonder what the response would be if a prominent couple met when he was 40 and she was 15?

I can't think of any examples, and I'd bet it wouldn't be a positive write up.

Quote: (05-11-2017 06:59 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

They've been ramping it up since the French election out here in Aus. I check news.com.au once or twice a day & I've seen at least 3 articles in the past 10 days during the French election on that outlet alone. Haven't read any of them but its all just perfect timing for their propaganda drive. I'll see if I can track down some examples...

Here we go...

French President blasts ‘homophobic’ rumour about his marriage to older woman

New documentary reveals intimate dynamic between French President and First Lady

Why the French shrug off teen romances with teachers

All in the last fortnight from just one Australian outlet.

Quote: (05-11-2017 09:04 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  

It seems that this storyline (younger man/older woman) gets recycled every two years in the mainstream media. I guess the aging feminists are hoping that it's feasible this time around *crossing their fingers*.

But alas, it's always the anomaly - like the flea flicker that worked once, but then abruptly came to a halt as a viable playbook option.

I remember the younger man/older woman thing being promoted as the hot new trend as far back as the 1980s. Ten years or so ago there was a lot of hype in the media over "cougars" and their (supposedly) much younger beaux. Courtney Cox's show Cougar Town premiered in 2009, capitalizing on this media hype.

I never watched Cougar Town, but I found this on Wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb – a recently divorced, single mother exploring the truths about dating and aging. . . . Because she has been out of the dating world for a while, Jules discovers it is difficult to find love again. At first, she tried to make up for lost time by dating younger men, thus becoming a "cougar", but the show quickly took a different turn as the character began to pursue men her own age. From the end of season 1, she began dating her divorced neighbor Grayson, whom she married in Season 3.

In other words, by the time the series began airing, the media hype fad was dwindling, and the producers re-tooled the show accordingly.

The media can keep resurrecting this hot "new" trend every few years, precisely because nobody believed it (or saw much real-life evidence for it) the last time they did.

Quote: (05-11-2017 08:54 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

The typist's reasoning may be completely rubbish, but I do see a lot of older woman younger man pairs these days. They come in two types:

1: Older woman around Wall-hitting age, either just before or after, and a mid to late 20s beta guy.

This is usually what we think of when we discuss older woman younger man pairing. The gist is usually: they both have low SMV so they compromise and pair up, while telling the world that they actually prefer it that way.

2: Young woman in peak SMV years, even younger man

I have not seen the second type discussed anywhere. I see this a lot in Australian cities recently. The woman usually is university-aged, between 18 and 25. The guy is younger by a couple of years. In many cases, the woman is actually decently attractive, a 6 or 7, feminine and slender. The guy is usually beta and feminine, but can also be quite good looking or gym-bodied (because it's Australia). These tend to be more serious relationships, even marriages. Rarely it's casual hookups.

My wife's high school and university female friends in that age group overwhelmingly date younger guys. Her younger brother has an older girlfriend as well. My wife finds it incomprehensible that those girls could find "the little boys" (her words) attractive at all, and she used to feel disgusted at their attempts to try to get her to meet one of the younger guys, before she met me. Even some older people in her family tried to get her to meet younger guys, it's rather strange. She was absolutely thrilled when she learned that I'm almost 10 years older.

My observations of this second type of older woman younger man are:

They usually meet at high school or university. As part of this younger Millennial generation, they do not know how to or even want to meet people outside of their social circles, so they only meet people around their age group. The girl would be decently attractive (as many younger girls 18-25 often are) but not hot enough to compete for the alpha (same age or a bit older) in their social circles, so they go younger and find themselves the best looking or prettiest guy they can get. With this move, they both get bragging rights over the younger girls who may like that same guy, and also they can control their younger guy more than the alpha that can't be locked down, because Australian girls, poisoned by feminism, loooove controlling their guys.

It's always funny for my wife and I to meet those couples, because of the massive contrast in our dynamics and theirs. I can see the envious looks in those girls' eyes that they want to have an older man lead them in life, and there is this constant annoyance they have with their younger boyfriend or husband that might seem "cute" now, but will be really shitty in the next few years.

Good rundown - there is also an additional dynamic of an old rich successful woman getting a much younger man. Even in this scenario it is a woman using her status to nab a man who is mostly good-looking Beta - even a Beta with an immense market value like Ashton Kutcher (that guy is a 10 in market value, but a Beta in frame). The difference being that such a woman can indeed punch far above her actual market value, because men are suckers for wealth and power as well. But there is a HUGE HUGE DIFFERENCE:

[Image: rolls-royce-india-goman-2013-03.jpg]

That guy gets instantly 2 points more on the attractiveness scale due to his wealth and success. If he backs it up with some Alpha traits, then he gets another point. If he adds pure Alpha frame and Game, then he becomes another 2 points hotter at least for that woman who is in a LTR with him. (or any woman who find him even remotely bangable)

In contrast:

[Image: 836618-rinehart.jpg]

Gina Reinhart Australian billionaire heiress (she was attractive in her youth) - her wealth only may get her bangs and low-SMV men wanting to date her. Alphas would have to be very desperate and would likely wait only for the day they can bang her hot daughters.

Wealth, status, self-confidence has zero effect on sexual market value for women. You cannot fool nature and you cannot fool biology.

In some cultures you are already old if you are 27 and unmarried - and that is how it should be:

[Image: Bswqt9CIUAAB6c0.jpg:large]

Future ROK article

A tale of 2 cucks: how a 40 years old slutty teacher cheats on her husband with a 15 years old boy

Is this like those articles about how everyone is going to start wearing hats again?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (05-12-2017 04:43 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

In some cultures you are already old if you are 27 and unmarried - and that is how it should be:

In Mediaeval Italy, women had to be betrothed by age 12, in the Renaissance, 13.

"The more you know"

Fuck all of you guys, I like my women ancient! I will date a Mummy given a chance! Dusty pussy rules!!!!!!!-Not!

Young, hot, tight women forever! RVF knows what is best!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (05-12-2017 04:43 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: Bswqt9CIUAAB6c0.jpg:large]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman