rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Vladimir Putin thread

RVF needs an official Putin thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: anigif_original-grid-image-19942-1413829250-23.gif]

[Image: putin%20takedown.gif]

[Image: putin%20seduction.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

Interesting talk from Putin on nuclear weapons, missile defence and the balance of power in the world.

I saw this, and for some reason I said, "You know Putin on the Ritz kinda sounds like 'Puttin' on the Ritz'. I wonder if somebody's made a parody video."

I was not disappointed.

Putin is certainly a man of power and authority, but he is not a man to be admired.
You can respect him, but not admire.
He is not doing Russia a favor, but enriching himself and the oligarchs.

Here is a good book to read about him: Putin's Kleptocracy.

And here is the Russian demographic crisis that Putin miserably failed to reverse.

Here is environmental outlook of Russia. Unlike the West, they have real, measurable pollution that causes 11% birth defect rate.

And here are all kinds of charts of Russian nutrition and disease, including birth defects.

I will not mention economic crises, everyone knows.

Let's recap--steal from the people, make them poor, reduce their nutrient intake while poisoning the land, and maintain military strategy that relies on mass numbers while causing Russian to forgo reproduction.
What can possibly go wrong?

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (05-14-2017 11:16 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Putin is certainly a man of power and authority, but he is not a man to be admired.
You can respect him, but not admire.
He is not doing Russia a favor, but enriching himself and the oligarchs.

Here is a good book to read about him: Putin's Kleptocracy.

And here is the Russian demographic crisis that Putin miserably failed to reverse.

Here is environmental outlook of Russia. Unlike the West, they have real, measurable pollution that causes 11% birth defect rate.

And here are all kinds of charts of Russian nutrition and disease, including birth defects.

I will not mention economic crises, everyone knows.

Let's recap--steal from the people, make them poor, reduce their nutrient intake while poisoning the land, and maintain military strategy that relies on mass numbers while causing Russian to forgo reproduction.
What can possibly go wrong?

Don't have time to go through the rest of it, but your statement about Russian demographics is simply wrong. Their birthrate has been on the upswing for almost 20 years now, to the point where it's almost comparable to the US (1.81 to 1.7 or so, according to google.) And theirs is going up, while ours is going down.

Russia isn't my area of expertise, but I think it's not a good idea to measure these things in a vaccuum. Are oligarchs more powerful now than they were in the 90s? It's possible, but it doesn't seem that way to me.

Is their health better or worse than it was before Putin came along? How do actual Russians feel about him? And how many of their problems are caused by US/Europe imposed sanctions?

I don't think you can really discuss Putin without answering these questions.

I can't remember if it was a Roosh podcast but I remember someone saying Russia is having more kids because of their Muslim population. I hope this isn't the case..

Also I'll take the pollution if it means getting rid of (((social planners)))

If you look at Russia's official census figures, the percentage of ethnic Russians in the population has held steady at roughly 80% even through the era of post-Soviet collapse. Most of the high mortality effects were offset by large amounts of immigration of ethnic Russians from other post-Soviet republics.

HSLD

Too be fair, hasn't the average russian's salary increased under putin? I don't like the guy, and I certainly don't admire him, but I have heard this from some Woke russians I have met traveling. Natives who were vocally critical of Putin told me that this was one of the good things that he did.

I would not know, and I am certainly all for hearing about and reading the negatives of his rule since I strongly believe that no one man is beyond reproach.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

This is the full interview of Kelly with Putin (looks like Russia knew NBC would heavily edit it, so they got their own full copy)....NBC almost cut 1/3 of the interview hahaha. FAKE NEWS !!

Oliver Stone' "Putin Interviews" is also set to air for 4 nights in a row starting next Monday. Interviews conducted by Olivier Stone during course of 2 years. This snippet is gonna drive SJWs crazy.

Quote:Quote:

Vladimir Putin Tells Oliver Stone: 'I Am Not A Woman, So I Don’t Have Bad Days'

Russian President Vladimir Putin told acclaimed director Oliver Stone he never has bad days because he isn't a woman.

"I am not a woman, so I don’t have bad days," Putin told Stone as he was giving him a tour of the Kremlin, Bloomberg reports. "I am not trying to insult anyone. That’s just the nature of things. There are certain natural cycles."

Stone, who has written and directed over 20 movies, including Snowden, JFK and Nixon was interviewing Putin for a four-part film, The Putin Interviews, which will air June 12-15 on Showtime. Stone conducted over a dozen interviews with the Russian president over the course of two years.

Stone also quizzed Putin about Russia's controversial stance towards its LGBT community, asking whether the president would 'take a shower in a submarine next to a gay man'.
'Well, I prefer not to go to the shower with him. Why provoke him? But you know, I'm a judo master,' Putin said, according to Bloomberg.

The clip Showtime has released from the documentary show Stone and Putin discussing the NSA and Russia's decision to harbor Edward Snowden.

"Snowden is not a traitor," Putin says. "He didn't betray the interests of his country."Putin said he didn't agree with Snowden leaking information from the NSA, but said they had overstepped boundaries in terms of surveillance. Russia's intelligence agencies, he told Stone, "always conform to the law."

Looking forward to watching the whole thing next week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4jG3CLTGx

Im gonna go against the grain and say I for one admire the man, he seems smart, funny and willing to say whats on his mind. Kind of like UK's prince Philip except with all his marbles and wielding real power. He tells it like it is imo, a mans man. I'd have a beer with him anyway if nobody else would.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Have any of you guys watched the Oliver Stone documentary/interview with Putin that aired last night? I have yet to see it and have only seen clips from it.

^ Fascinating first episode.

2nd episode live now (they've been mostly talking about nuclear stuff)., then discussing gay propaganda and traditional family

[Image: m5Yyus2.jpg]

[Image: NbexPUV.jpg]

delete

I will be supplying Putin videos:

He has a village by the sea, he eats game meats, he swims in the open ocean, custom suited down but can pull a wife beater too....

Putin is the real Gmanifesto.

No one talks about this. Few will admit to it.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I read a fairly decent book recently called Once Upon a Time in Russia, it was written by a guy called Ben Mezrich. I wrote about it in the "what have you finished reading" book thread. It was about the rise of the oligarchs in Russia after the Soviet Union crumbled. Putin didn't really figure into the story until close to the end. The story was more about Berezovsky, Abramovich, and Badri, 3 of the biggest oligarchs at the time. There was a bit about Litvenenko (the guy who was poisoned with polonium in London) which was interesting, and another bit about Gusinsky (who controlled a lot of the Russian media during the Yeltsin era) which was also interesting.

Russia was wide open at the time and some of these men made an incredible amount of money by snapping up companies that were formerly state controlled for a fraction of their real value. Oil, mining, airlines, media, industry, it was all up for grabs. These men became incredibly powerful. They became multi-billionaires.

Putin started out as a civil servant when these men were making fortunes. He worked for the FSB, (Federal Security Service - which replaced the KGB), as a mid level manager. Some of the oligarchs had to have dealings with him, and some of them treated him with a bit of contempt at first. The FSB was a fairly corrupt organization in the early days. It was their mistake to underestimate him. He worked diligently within the organization to increase his influence as well as working with certain parties outside. In the end when Putin had political power he destroyed Berezovsky, causing him to commit suicide.

After having finished the book, I came away with a lot of respect for Putin. He is a sharp man and he's spent his life dealing with some very unpleasant and powerful people, none of whom got the better of him. He must be looking at American politics with clowns like Maxine Waters, Chuch Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, John McCain (just to name a few) and laughing his head off.

Oliver Stone keeping it real.
And what a contrast to out of his depth Colbert just trying to get his zingers in and the disrespectful audience.

Putin laid waste to Megyn Kelly. I almost feel bad for her.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Comrade Putin is basically a godsend for Mother Russia. Yeah, he may be an asshole, corrupt at times and has his connections with the (((usual suspects))) that still have pull in the country but most, if not all of his actions have been supportive of the white Russian population and making Russia great again. What Putin has done is basically saved the white Russian culture from absolute collapse. What happens after him remains to be seen but as I know with the Russian people, they can be bent but never broken.

As for the birthrate issue, from what I have heard, it is Muslims who are having more babies but Russian families are also producing babies as well. The biggest Muslim producers are Chechnyans but they are a small percent of Russia. In 50 years from now, Russia will still be 80% but will have twice the population.

The Putin Interviews are fascinating. While I think Oliver Stone is a bit of a douche he asks some interesting questions and Putin gives interesting answers.

Stone: Do you ever have bad days?
Putin: No, I'm not a woman.

[Image: lol.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (05-08-2017 09:48 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: anigif_original-grid-image-19942-1413829250-23.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

Never mind Putin, what this forum needs is a Bashar al Assad appreciation thread.

Episodes 1-3 are available on YouTube now (I missed tonight's episode which was apparently mostly about US election, will find link tomorrow)

Episode 1: Talk mostly about collapse of USSR, Cold War, Yeltsin era and Putin's rise to power + infamous 2007 Munich speech that made him the enemy of the globalist West.

Episode 2: Talk of nukes, NATO, Anti-Missile system, Gays, Nuclear family, Islam in Russia, Ethnic Russians birthrate, Opposition, and Snowden

Episode 3: Mostly internal politics. Ukraine and Crimean conflict, Syrian war, Defense system and capabilities and near Donald Cook disaster in Black Sea (2014)

Quote: (06-15-2017 09:50 AM)Traktor Wrote:  

[quote='Mercenary' pid='1567314' dateline='1494298081']

1) Osoto Guruma

2) Tomoe Nage

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

[Image: 902f46cb7fd23ad60c23cbfcc7dea6c9.gif]

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson had just interviewed Oliver Stone tonight about Vladimir Putin.

Can I interview Tucker Carlson regarding his interview with Oliver Stone about interviewing Vladimir Putin?

Putin must be the only person in the world that gets people who interviewed him famous. Kim Kardashian, Angela Merkel, Ronaldo, even the God-Emperor himself - none of them enjoy such a level of renown.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before