rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thugs attack old woman asking them to turn down music and throw her into pool

TLDR

An elderly woman is filmed asking a group of thugs at a pool party to turn down their loud music. Things take a turn for the worse and someone picks her up and drops her (unintentionally it seems). Another thug then flings her into the nearby pool.

Big surprise, the MSM is not covering this story which can currently only be found on social media and a few alternative-media and fringe blogs. Good news is in under 24 hours, /pol/ has identified nearly all of the people in the video and their social media accounts and I expect this to remain a developing story. I won't directly post the names here but if you follow the below links you can find that information (15+ names).

Quote:[/url]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/K_B_I_HQ/status/861552144117145600]

[attachment=36627]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

So... is he going to receive an honorary degree in Naval Engineering?

He could have easily killed her... tossing an elderly person into the pool, who just got slammed against concrete. High risk for a drowning.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Is /pol/ so big it can find these people every time? I'm wondering if they have some software they use for this purpose.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (05-08-2017 03:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Autisticated/status/861681232634982400][/url]

Black Lives Matter

Quote: (05-08-2017 04:40 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Is /pol/ so big it can find these people every time? I'm wondering if they have some software they use for this purpose.

Well his twitter name is BIN Laden. That probably throws up some flags at headquarters.

Aloha!

Fucking animal. But she also does not value life too much, wtf was she doing there, an old and apparently disabled woman in a ghetto party? Probably she thinks that "All men are created equal".

I'm amused that 4chan has gone from Internet Hate Machine to Defender of Old Ladies.

Quote: (05-08-2017 04:49 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I'm amused that 4chan has gone from Internet Hate Machine to Defender of Old Ladies.

They don't give a shit about old lady, the point is that they are black.

Quote: (05-08-2017 04:53 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

That's a pretty sweet mind-reading machine you've got, to know exactly what a group of anonymous people are thinking.
Can you use it to get me tomorrow's stock prices? I'll split the profits with you 50-50.

Yes.

Its called autism.

"teens"

Quote: (05-08-2017 04:59 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Yes.

Its called weaponized autism.

Fixed it for you [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-08-2017 04:55 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

That's a pretty sweet mind-reading machine you've got, to know exactly what a group of anonymous people are thinking.
Can you use it to get me tomorrow's stock prices? I'll split the profits with you 50-50.

You really think they would be so eager to find those guys if it was all white situation? I don't, not that I care. I like it actually, but I will not say that it's because "poor old lady" to be diplomatic about it so they are not viewed as racist, because racism is the reason why most of them put an effort into the issue.

Good. Too bad the so-called authorities will probably either ignore this or just do the old catch-and-release deal.

The old lady probably lived in that area her whole life until social engineers decided to flood her area with these savages. She's so old she doesn't realize there's no reasoning with them.

Marc MacYoung wrote an excellent piece on the concept of tribes:

Tribes , Super Tribes, and Uber Tribes

The basic idea is that we humans are made for small tribes, but some of us believe that we are part of a super tribe, like say a country, and treat others like they are members of our own tribe before checking if they see us that way.

Some highlights:

Quote:Quote:

Something I am working on is explaining the human 'wiring' to be tribal and how modern society has pushed us out of our comfort zone when it comes to the 'size' of our tribe.

This is a simple concept with MASSIVE implications.

Starting with that we 'owe' obligations/sharing/support/concern to those INSIDE our tribe. The rules of how we treat those inside our tribe are very specific. We NEED the tribe for our survival. These reciprocal tribal obligations are what kept our species alive on a planet that was trying to kill us. Yes, this is a species level survival issue. Other species went extinct, we haven’t -- because we are social primates.

Quote:Quote:

Nations are a VERY recent invention in terms of humanity. (250 years vs. 200,000 years.) Here’s another kick to the gut. The idea isn’t global yet either. But let’s look at what you were raised in in the West. We are told that as a nation we are a giant Uber-tribe. If you are a US citizen you have 324,000,000 fellow tribes people. You’ve been conditioned to accept this as ‘normal.’

Except there’s just one little glitch...

This is beyond most people's functional ability -- WAY beyond.

So, basically, unless you are one hell of a likable bastard, you really have to keep your antennae up in the modern world, and you can't assume that just because you feel you are part of the same tribe as someone else, that they feel the same way.

This dumb lady probably thought that because her request was reasonable, and she was a woman, who you don't hit, and a senior, who you respect, she could just wade into a group of people and make demands, and man, I was wincing all the way.

Not our tribe lady, we don't care about you, you should have stopped talking and walked away a long time ago.

Not necessarily a race thing, by the way. I have walked the streets at night, in a University town, when a big drunk group of members of the same frat are walking towards me, and we are all the same color and it makes the hair rise on the back of my neck. All that yes sir, no sir stuff those boys say when the meet old guys at frat events? Not happening on a boozy Friday night. I will take the left turn thank you.

These women are sitting ducks, walking around, thinking being a female will protect them, and they can talk to anyone any way they want, and nothing will ever happen. They have no antennae, see no warning signs, and just shoot their yaps like they are queens.

If all she got was dunked, she got off easy. What did she think, honestly, would happen, walking in on a pool party of two hundred? That they would turn of the music and start playing bridge?

I am not white knighting, by the way, obviously this was a horrific thing to do to an old lady. I just think the tribe concept is a useful one, and one that she had no concept of, thinking they were all in the same tribe when they weren't. She should have waited for the cops.

I could have used this concept a few times in my life when I tried to question a stranger on his behavior and things escalated much quicker than I would have imagined, because I was trying to hold a member of my group to group standards, and the guy was thinking, who is this fucker I don't know telling me what to do.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (05-08-2017 05:37 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

You really think they would be so eager to find those guys if it was all white situation? I don't, not that I care. I like it actually, but I will not say that it's because "poor old lady" to be diplomatic about it so they are not viewed as racist, because racism is the reason why most of them put an effort into the issue.

Absolutely. It is clearly an injustice. Antifas who were "unmasked" were white. Shia Le Bouf is white... So you don't really have much of an argument.

Edit: It appears the guy who picks up / body slams the woman and throws her into the pool are the same person. The dogs she has with her on each arm get away before then.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

All those kids could be Obama's sons and daughters.

Fucking scum.

From what i've read all those black kids didn't live in the area.
It was a flash mob pool party deal. A bunch of people were given and address and a time for a pool party.

Quote: (05-08-2017 05:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Absolutely. It is clearly an injustice. Antifas who were "unmasked" were white. Shia Le Bouf is white... So you don't really have much of an argument.

Well Antifa and Shia "stand" at the same side as those guys above. When bunch of white kids will do some bullshit without any political angle and pol will do online hunt after them, send me a link to PM. Thanks.

You don't have much of an argument, just "keep it real".

Just open the page, haven't seen word "nigger" written so much in a long time.

Quote: (05-08-2017 06:13 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2017 05:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Well Antifa and Shia "stand" at the same side as those guys above. When bunch of white kids will do some bullshit without any political angle and pol will do online hunt after them, send me a link to PM. Thanks.

You don't have much of an argument, just "keep it real".

Just open the page, haven't seen word "nigger" written so much in a long time.

So what?

Did that dude not bodyslam and dunk that woman? Do you need to examine his life (or the lives of the reporters) up til then to compute what happened?

aw c'mon guys, kids will be kids!

they are just unruly teens, we should all be a little more inclusive and understanding of the basketball americans....

Quote: (05-08-2017 05:47 PM)David Felp Wrote:  

Good. Too bad the so-called authorities will probably either ignore this or just do the old catch-and-release deal.

The old lady probably lived in that area her whole life until social engineers decided to flood her area with these savages. She's so old she doesn't realize there's no reasoning with them.

A history of zero consequence has made the situation 1000X worse. Any citizen who might get involved and put the animal down would get the book thrown at them.

Quote: (05-08-2017 06:26 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

So what?

Did that dude not bodyslam and dunk that woman? Do you need to examine his life (or the lives of the reporters) up til then to compute what happened?

No, I don't I am simply pointing out the motivation because someone was surprised by the effort of pol.

You got my motivation wrong I guess, I don't give a shit, if all those party people and their whole family line would drop dead tomorrow I would just laugh. But it does not mean that motivation of pol was not because of race, which frankly does not mean anything bad to me.

You don't need to push your "We are not racist, we are American patriots." all the time in all situations, I am not your professor and I am not your neighbour.

If I saw this IRL I'd be disgusted, but watching on YouTube I see an old nag getting thrown in a pool and laughed... Sorry lady you're not gonna bitch and moan 100 drunk drugged party people into submission.

Again, I think these people need to do a solid 6 months to several years if she was badly hurt, and would not feel bad for them if the ladies grandkids or whatever handled things in house.