rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Iranian and Iranian Diaspora Girls

I haven't noticed a very high percentage of members on the forum looking for information on Iranian women, but it seems like there are nonetheless a lot of guys interested in doing so and getting the flag. Based on some PMs I got and what I wrote in another member's Iran trip report, which I will link immediately after posting this, it seems like the puzzle that is Iran and Iranian women is a bit mysterious.

For that reason I decided to start this thread and do my best to answer anyone's questions with regard to getting with Persian women, be they:

1. Born and raised in Iran and haven't or barely have left the country.
2. Born and raised in Iran but moved abroad.
3. Born and raised abroad but of Iranian descent.
4. Mixed Persian where only one parent is Persian.

About Me

I'm an Iranian American that has been to Iran 3 times. The first time was as a child, and the second, while in my 20's, was only to see family and I only did about 3 approaches. The latest time was also in my 20's but I stayed there for 3 months.

I've gotten lays from half Persian girls, 4 lays in Iran itself, and lays with Iranian girls in America (both born here and those that moved here).

Generally most people don't think I am Iranian. I usually get some kind of Eastern Mediterranean, and Iranian people often say I'm "blonde". My hair is actually medium brown and I'm otherwise light. The reason I say this is to give you an idea of what I look like, but that doesn't mean I don't understand pretty damn well how Iranian women feel towards pretty much every other race.

These are the questions I have received from other members (I will keep their SN anonymous unless they want to chime in themselves) as well as my answers. I will also do my best to answer anyone else that posts here about the topic.

What's the culture like?
So first off the Iranian culture is very much different with respect to those that live in Iran, those that were born and raised in Iran but moved abroad, and those of Iranian descent that were born and raised abroad.

Iran itself is somewhat like an ancient version of America. There are many different ethnic groups that have their own languages or dialects and their own history. At this point almost all of these groups have essentially become Iranian, but they constantly talk shit about one another. To give you an example of the groups, some of them include Turks, Kurds, Lurs, Fars (the majority group), Baluch, Rashti, and on and on.

Iranians in Iran are very warm blooded in that they will talk to any stranger and would love to talk to foreigners, but most don't speak any language other than Farsi and their native dialects. The flip side of things is that Iranians tend to try to screw each other over for personal gain every chance they get.

People in Iran are very family oriented, and living with your mom as a guy or girl until you're way into or past your 30's isn't uncommon.

A funny difference with approaching in Iran is that the equivalent of a guy asking for a number in the West in Iran would be the girl taking your number and deciding if and when to call you.

There is a lot more about the culture in Iran itself that I could say, but hit me up with questions if you want. Several books could be written on the topic alone.

Iranians abroad generally try to explore new relationships with foreigners once they make it abroad. In most cases they have their fun with other races and end up with an Iranian within a few years. Most Iranians that move abroad eventually end up living in their new country but keeping as much of their Iranian culture as they can. Some, but I would say relatively few, Iranian women get very committed to men of other races for a serious LTR or marriage.

I'll leave the topic of people of Iranian descent born abroad for if you have any questions, because that won't give you the Iranian flag.

How do they generally look? Body type? Skin color? Eyes? Better asses or tits?

Iranians are diverse in how they look. In the Northwest, called the state of Azerbaijan (although not to be confused with the country even though they are the same people) you can find Eastern European looking Iranian girls with blue eyes and very light hair. In the South you can find dark skinned Arab looking Iranian girls. On the East side you can find people that look almost Pakistani. I'll leave it at that, but in Iran girls can basically look like they are from anywhere from Eastern Europe to Arabic to South Asian.

That being said, the typical Iranian girl has a specific kind of tan skin not that far from your average darker Mexican. Her eyes will generally be black or maybe dark brown. Her hair will generally be straight and dark as well. Big noses are everywhere, but Iran is said to be the plastic surgery capital of the world, at least for noses.

Iranian girls generally tend to be blessed with larger breasts than large asses. The stereotypical body shape is like a pear, somewhat thin up top (excluding boobs), and big hips but a relatively normal sized ass (not big or too small).

What kind of men do they seem to go for (besides those who speak Farsi)?

When interested in men of other races, Iranian born girls generally prefer three groups: White, Black, and Arab. If you find an Iranian girl that wants to date outside the Iranian culture, and there are MANY of these, she will usually have a strong fetish for one of those three. That being said I know Iranian women married to Latinos and Pakistanis.

I'm white, 5'7" (169cm), about 160lbs. I've lived in four countries, and speak both English and German fluently. Slept with about 24 women. Would rate my own game as intermediate. Not beginner but not advanced either.

Not that you are, but if you were obsessed with being with one or many Iranian girls, I would recommend spending a couple or more years learning Farsi. After that travel to Iran at least once and just go visit the different cities and attractions. Other than having great game and high SMV, this would be the best way to get super serious about Iranian girls.

What is the best/easiest way to build a social circle in Iran and get invited to the infamous house parties that are happening. And if I do get invited, how should I behave on those parties? How to bang the girl then?

To be entirely honest I have never been to one of those infamous house parties that you may have heard about, but I can still give some basic advice. The most important thing to know is that the majority of the parties you are talking about happen in Northern Tehran, in the richest parts of the city. These parties are illegal and if the police get their hands on you expect to spend some time in jail and pay a large fine, best case scenario. That being said, these sort of parties happen a lot and the vast majority of times nothing happens except kids using great drugs, drinking, fucking, and dancing. The parties are basically an anything goes event in the West mixed with some traditional Iranian conservatism.

Generally the people involved in these parties are the rich kids of Tehran. In a country where the average person has never owned a car and most of those that do own old Chinese or French cars, you can spot these types of kids because they are driving around in brand new BMW’s and what not.

Now as a foreigner in Iran, especially if people can tell you’re foreign and/or if they overhear you talking to someone else involving the fact that you’re foreign, people will often come join in and try to talk to you. This will allow you to build an average social circle very quickly, but will probably not get you laid. The key to just arriving in Iran and being able to get into those parties is to be a social butterfly and high value guy around those kids driving the BMWs that I mentioned above. If they see you as worth their time, which they often don’t with nearly all of their countrymen, you can easily make it to their secret pool or house parties. Easier said then done though, although your foreign status will attract the good kind of attention.

Other than that you best bet is to pipeline hard through any avenue you can. I would try to get in touch with people through Facebook and Instagram that live in Iran and seem to have a good lifestyle. Stay in touch with them for a while and try to develop a friendship so when you land you have some foundation. Couchsurfing girls in Iran seem to be the ones that know English, but I don’t know how good they are in terms of getting into parties. Tinder in Iran is worthless for building social connections.

If you hit the holy grail and make it to a party, just game as you would in the West. You are already doing something illegal, so chill, drink, and dance with a girl as you would in a club in the West and hope that she doesn’t suddenly go conservative Iranian on you when the issue of sex comes about.

How to not get cockblocked by logistics. I guess most hotels won't allow you to bring Iranian girls. Is AirBnB a thing?

As far as I know AirBnB does not work even in Tehran, let alone the rest of Iran. Hotels will virtually never let a girl that is not related to you up to your room or even past the lobby. Even a girl that is related to you probably won’t make it up to your room.

The best solution for a foreigner in Iran is to get a hotel for maybe a week in Tehran, and find a way to rent an apartment short term for the rest of your stay by asking any and every one you meet for leads. In Iran almost everything works with cash so things are easier to work out, but at the same time Iranians are notorious for screwing people over, so be careful. Another thing to keep in mind is that in Iran, and especially in Tehran, in order to rent a house your security deposit can easily be $15k.

I myself used my cousins’ and uncle’s apartments for some of the lays there. One girl I took to her own friend’s house and banged her while her friend and my cousin talked in the living room. I’ve also had sex in a public park, although this is cause for a serious ass whooping and jail + penalty if caught.

Again, the solution is to pipeline heavily and try to set something up for yourself before you arrive. This would be a good opportunity to hit CouchSurfing and let them know you need your own place to stay.

The only time I wasn’t at a family member’s place was when I went to the Caspian Sea and paid about $30 for a house just for me and my girl. In that region there are even guys standing in towns waiting to rent places to tourists. Worst case scenario you find a girl that you know is a sure lay and you spend $100-150 to take her to the Caspian and rent a place for a day or two. Flag solution solved, although it will be a bit of a pain.

What is the best strategy in general to get the Iranian flag in Iran (I am sure you will cover that anyway)?

Learn Farsi to basic fluency. Also, make sure to go in the summer because Iran has a walking culture and you don’t want to worry about snow or rain (both of which happen in the winter).

But on a serious note, you will have to go through a hardcore day game mission. First off, try to stay in Tehran and particularly in the better parts to the North and West. If you are up for it, game literally all day from morning to night. In the morning go to a major subway (called metro in Iran) stop and hang out and approach nonstop. Never be too obvious as there is a chance an employee, police officer, or nosey asshole will mess with you. By the afternoon I recommend you go to a mall (called passaj) or bazaar. You will find plenty of women to game there. Later on by night time either go to a major park or go to the mountains where rich Tehranis ski and game there until you are ready to call it a day.

Unless you have a social circle in Iran, the one and only solution is day game. As a foreigner and excluding pipelining, in one month if you haven’t approached nearly 1000 women you have failed. I’m not saying you won’t get laid, because that could happen from your first approach, but the necessity of numbers game and inability to find girls that speak your language is going to hurt things beyond what you’ve ever experienced in the West

What is the best strategy to get the Iranian flag in other countries in the Middle East or Europe?

Either one of two ways.

The first is to frequent clubs and bars where Iranian girls show up. Proceed with standard Western game and hope to find a girl that is on the slutty side or one that you can date and make her think that you’re going for the LTR.

The second way is to get in an Iranian social circle and get social circle game going.

As far as mass gatherings of Persians, there are two Iranian holidays where Iranians group up. One is Char Shanbe Soori, where they start fires and jump over them. I don’t know about Europe or the Mid East, but in every American city with a sizeable population of Iranians hundreds or thousands will show up for this event. The other one is Sizde Bedar, which is where Iranians all gather at a park 13 days after the Iranian New Year. This will most likely be the largest gathering of Iranians you will see anywhere outside of Iran itself.

Which cities in Iran are the most promising/most liberal to get the flag?

If you are on a flag mission, barring some leads you might get from pipelining, the answer is only Tehran. Specifically the most liberal part of Tehran is the rich Northern parts. This is where rich girls are that are more likely to speak English, more likely to have been abroad, and more likely to party or be open minded about sex.

Virginity is huge with conservative Iranians, and North Tehranis are the least conservative (although some can be EXTREMELY conservative as well).

I’ve also heard and the stereotype is that Iranian women from Rasht and Gilan (two provinces by the Caspian) are more open minded and “loose” morally.

Maybe some quick info about bringing booze into the country. Is it possible and if so, how much? Will the girls even want to drink booze? I was thinking to get my hands on some alcohol and then try to get the girls to come to my apartment which I could hopefully rent via AirBnB.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BRING ANY KIND OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS INTO IRAN!!!! REPEAT THAT TO YOURSELF!!!!!

You will be caught and best case scenario spend months or years in jail while trying to get your government to free you. Worst case scenario you are labelled as a foreign spy or smuggler and you could be executed.

Most brans of liquor in the West can be purchased in Iran if you have connections for as the same price they would cost in the West or less. I have purchased many bottles while in Iran and shared them with girls. There are also a TON of people making homemade wines and other drinks, but beware they may not have done so properly and I’ve heard tales of people going blind from them. Find a connection and buy your alcohol from them.

Many drugs are also available, although the only drugs I have done in my life are Marijuana, Hashish, and Opium. I was not able to find Marijuana in Iran at all no matter how much I searched, but the other two are as easy to find as alcohol, which is not that hard. Other hard drugs are available in Iran, but I highly recommend not using anything like alcohol or drugs at all and if you decide to then just get alcohol and be safe about it.

Some specific data about cities would be nice. Like where to stay in Tehran and so on.

If you are in a smaller city or town, just go to the best hotel in town. It will probably be no more than $25 a day at most.

In Tehran you can stay anywhere except I would avoid the Southern part of the city like the plague. It can be VERY dangerous, especially for an outsider. Other than that anywhere is fine.

If you want to save some money yet still have access to Tehran by train/subway, go stay in the neighboring city called Karaj by one of the metro stops that go into Tehran. You are talking about a 20-30 minute ride into Tehran, Karaj has tons of hot girls, and it will be considerably cheaper. Plus the weather is cooler in the summer and there is MUCH less pollution.

One of the four girls I banged in Iran was from Karaj. I met her in the main Tehran Bazaar (Bazaar e Bozorg), went to Karaj on a hookah date by train, and banged her in my uncle’s apartment in West Tehran.

If you have more specific questions, I can address those as well.

Good streets/areas in Tehran that I recommend:

Vali-e-Asr (students)
Sadeghiye (metro stop)
Ariashahr (square)
Lavizan (neighborhood with great weather)
Saadat Abad (richer area)
Tajrish (richer area)
Shemroon (richer area)

Any advice on touristic things to do in Iran is also always welcome since I won't go there just for the girls.

See the Sea and the Gulf.

Go to either the of Rasht or Mazandaran on the Caspian. The nature there is unique within Iran. Mountains covered in bright green trees and fog. If you go to a city by Chalus called Namak Abrud you can ride a “telecabin” from the ground up into the mist on top of a mountain to smoke hookah. You can also chill at the beach, although the women have to be fully clothes while they swin and you will as well.

Go to Kish in the South on the Persian Gulf. Never been but I know many that have and they say it’s amazing. This is the only place in Iran where I know you can rent a car, and you can impress some girls with it and offer to give them a ride.

Go to the many beautiful parks in Tehran. Naghjolbalaghe comes to mind immediately.

Even if you aren’t a Muslim visit one of the famous mosques. It will be a good mental picture to take. The tomb of Imam Reza in Mashad is a site I’m sure you’ve never seen anything like in person.

Find a place to wrestle or do a traditional Iranian strength workout. Iranian wrestling is among the best in the world, and certainly relative to it’s population size pound for pound the best. Iranians also have a very old strength training gym called Zoor Khooneh where they do workouts you’ve probably never seen and probably explain with Iranians have become so good at wrestling and Olympic lifting.

Go to Isfahan. Enough said. Go to Shiraz and Persepolis. Enough said.

Visit the Kurdish city of Sanadaj. If you want to see an Iranian people that have a unique identity and have spread throughout the Middle East, this is your one stop shop.

Just enjoy yourself wherever you go. If you are sociable with Iranians they will be very warm with you as well, and many times they will be the same way even if you aren’t sociable.

Iran trip report link. I posted a lot there as well about Iran.

thread-62203.html

Quote: (05-08-2017 12:49 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

What is the best strategy in general to get the Iranian flag in Iran (I am sure you will cover that anyway)?

Learn Farsi to basic fluency. Also, make sure to go in the summer because Iran has a walking culture and you don’t want to worry about snow or rain (both of which happen in the winter).

But on a serious note, you will have to go through a hardcore day game mission. First off, try to stay in Tehran and particularly in the better parts to the North and West. If you are up for it, game literally all day from morning to night. In the morning go to a major subway (called metro in Iran) stop and hang out and approach nonstop. Never be too obvious as there is a chance an employee, police officer, or nosey asshole will mess with you. By the afternoon I recommend you go to a mall (called passaj) or bazaar. You will find plenty of women to game there. Later on by night time either go to a major park or go to the mountains where rich Tehranis ski and game there until you are ready to call it a day.

Unless you have a social circle in Iran, the one and only solution is day game. As a foreigner and excluding pipelining, in one month if you haven’t approached nearly 1000 women you have failed. I’m not saying you won’t get laid, because that could happen from your first approach, but the necessity of numbers game and inability to find girls that speak your language is going to hurt things beyond what you’ve ever experienced in the West

Thanks for a great post. I've been all over the Middle East, and Iran is the one country I haven't been able to make it to that I really want to visit.

I was hoping you could clarify one thing that struck me in your datasheet -- are you saying it's actually possible to run day game in Iran? As in approaching women you don't know in public? I had the impression that it's not permitted for unrelated men and women to socialize in public. I'm assuming you can only get away with very indirect approaches...?

In my experience in the Arab Middle East, even in places where there is no law against it, approaching a random girl will often attract unwanted attention/interference from bystanders, or you may get the brush off from the girl just because it's bad for her reputation to be seen talking to a man. (Although this might just highlight the difference between Iran and the Arab countries. Most Arab countries -- excluding the Gulf -- have liberal laws but a conservative culture, while I've heard that Iranian attitudes are much more liberal than their laws).

Also, do you think this is only something you can get away with if you can pass for being Iranian? I.e. an obviously Euro-looking foreigner would attract too much attention?

I spend 9 months from May 2016 to Feb 2017 in Tehran and this gentleman is right about most things. So, I'm not going to repeat the obvious.

I had 17 flags there which more than 10 of them were from Tinder.

Tehran has a harsh dating scene. It's all about logistics and social status.

You should have your own apartment if you want to bang. Most girls live with their parents.

You also must have a good car if you want to pick up even from social circles. Having a Western passport is a huge advantage.

Tehran has many shopping malls which are the perfect place for day gaming. If you want to travel there, drop me a message.

I was hoping you could clarify one thing that struck me in your datasheet -- are you saying it's actually possible to run day game in Iran? As in approaching women you don't know in public? I had the impression that it's not permitted for unrelated men and women to socialize in public. I'm assuming you can only get away with very indirect approaches...?

(Although this might just highlight the difference between Iran and the Arab countries. Most Arab countries -- excluding the Gulf -- have liberal laws but a conservative culture, while I've heard that Iranian attitudes are much more liberal than their laws).

Let me answer the second part above, which is in parentheses, first. What you said there hits the nail directly on the head about Iran, although I can't say from experience what the Arab countries are like. The Iranian government, although it has become MUCH MUCH more moderate then closer to revolution times, is MUCH more conservative than everyday Iranians. In many ways Iranians try to be as liberal as possible because I believe it is in our nature to rebel against whatever people force us to do. When the Shah's father forced Iranian women to remove the hijab and the Shah boasted that mini skirts in Tehran are shorter than in Paris, the people went crazy and started a revolution and for the most part supported the Islamic Republic ideals. Now that the Islamic Republic is forcing people to have conservative Muslim values the men and women are rebelling any way they can. For example, the women are all forced to wear the hijab by law, but every year they drag it further back and reveal more of their hair, just google images of girls in Iran and you'll see what I mean. The thing about Iranians is, and especially when interacting with other Iranians, if you tell them the sky is blue they will say no it's green. Then if you tell them it's green the next day they will say actually today it seems more blue.

Around the time of the revolution if men walked in the streets with pants and a short sleeved shirt, police would paint their arms black as a form of punishment and to cover it up. Men and women that were in public together, including my own parents, would be seperated and thrown in the back of vans and questioned non stop to see if they were actually married.

Now the country has entirely changed. If it is in fact against the law to socialize with the opposite sex in public, I have never seen, experienced, or heard of it being enforced. Sure, if you grab a strange girl by the arm in front of a hot headed cop you might get an ass whooping, but I see absolutely no reason why you couldn't speak freely (although politely) to an Iranian woman in public anywhere in the country and particularly in the relatively very liberal capitol Tehran.

I once drove with a girl to Shomal (literally "North", but meaning the Caspian region). She kept driving recklessly and a cop pulled us over. He yelled at her for a few minutes and said if he saw her endangering people again he would impound the car. He looked at me several times and I apologized, but he didn't even address me once or ask what my relation was to her.

Another time I took a girl that I had only seen three times including the first day we met to a large park between Tehran and Karaj. We parked and had sex in the back of her car and no one bothered us. I am pretty sure she was even married at the time, although she told me otherwise while I was there.

The only thing that the government/police really do to curb male/female interaction, although I have heard periodically they get a little tougher for a few weeks so people don't go crazy, is something called Gasht-e-Ershad. This is where Islamic extremist Iranian women pull random girls who are showing too much hair or too much make-up into a van and gently tell them it is against Islamic law to do thus. If the girl is polite all that happens is she wipes off her make up and adjusts her hijab and suffers a waste of time and then goes on her way. Yes in the late 70's and 80's and part way into the 90's the Gasht was tougher, but now it is just there as a token show of power.

The main point is don't do anything to explicit and try to avoid doing something directly in front of a cop, but unless you act like a total ass you should have zero problem day gaming openly.

By the way, I forgot to mention the first time I went to Iran as an adult I approached a girl in front of 10-15 motorcycle cops in a busy Meydoon (Street Square). I grabbed her by the arms and gently pulled her, and she kept walking and I followed her. She said she had a boyfriend and I backed off. I don't know if the cops didn't see me, but literally no one said anything to me.

Now aside from the government certain people might be an asshole to you if you are too obvious about approaching women. I have never encountered one of those in hundreds of day time approaches, but that can basically happen in any country in the world. Most of the time if you are a foreigner and people can tell or they find out, both men and women will do their best to welcome you and get to know you. If you find a young Iranian guy that looks like he could be somewhat of a player (most Iranian guys are either nerdy student types of metrosexual poosy hounds) you could very easily tell him you want to "get to know" Persian girls and he will probably do his best to introduce you. He might even walk up to a girl and tell her in Farsi that that foreigner wants to talk to you.

Also, do you think this is only something you can get away with if you can pass for being Iranian? I.e. an obviously Euro-looking foreigner would attract too much attention?

I think it makes VERY LITTLE difference whether you are a foreigner or Iranian. The first time I went to Iran as an adult I went to a hangout type mountain in the Tajrish area called Darband. It is a famous mountain and if you can pronounce it literally everyone in Tehran will know what you are saying. I saw a European looking dude walking around with three very hot (think 8+) Iranian girls. I asked him if he was American because I am, and he barely looked at me and walked off. One of the hotter Iranian girls with him told me in Farsi that he is Belgian, and she said it like she was so proud that she is hanging out with a Belgian (they must have assumed I was an Iran native with some English skills).

I have heard from multiple Iranian women that they have seen Black (whether African or from wherever) guys at the main Bazaar. These girls wanted the Black guys to talk to them and one even told me that Black guys are like "chocolate milk". Black guys are generally the most obvious foreigners anywhere including Iran, and even they had no problem. Iran has European looking guys as well, so chances are you won't 100% of the time be spotted as a foreigner, although it will happen a lot.

The only issue you might have is that if people can tell you are a foreigner so many people will try to talk to you or get your attention. This is somewhat, although on a very tiny scale, like being famous. People in the street will notice you more than someone like me and you won't have as much anonymity to do exactly what you want. This would in my opinion actually be a benefit in most cases, but not all like when you want complete privacy.

Quote: (05-08-2017 05:01 PM)naswanji Wrote:  

Just to clarify something here. Tehran is the Mecca of the day game. There's no bar or nightclub so girls actually expect you to approach them during the day.

There's also shopping malls where girls just hang out there (with no intention of shopping) just to get numbers. I remember a girl told me how easily she collects 8 to 10 numbers every time she hangs out at some special shopping places (for example Kourosh Shopping Mall at the west of the town).

Another common way is called "dor-dor". In this way, you basically approach a girl with your car and exchange number when both your cars are waiting in traffic or something like that.

I find hipster coffee shops the best way. Depends on your attitude girls can become super friendly. You might not believe it. But I was in a coffee shop with a girl for the first time and I was running my usual game. She stopped me and said: "cut the bullshit. When are we fucking?".

Girls of North Tehran are super liberal. More than 50% of my bangs happened on the first date.

I had been approached by girls on several occasions. I got few compliment for example on my shirt and shit like that. Even in a Laleh Park (as I look unusual to them) few girls took a selfie with me. So, don't worry. Even girls will open you up as soon as they know you are a foreigner.

The "direct game" is also so common. Something just like "Hi, I found you sweet and would love to get your number" could work if you look fine.

If you look foreigner or don't speak Farsi, I would say you have a really high chance. Just go to a cute girl you like and ask them if they speak English. Most girls at North of Tehran speak a good level of English. So don't worry.

I just attached an example of a hipster coffee shop in Tehran. It was a Sunday morning and most of them were hangover and were having brunch. All these girls smoke weed, drink alcohol and suck dicks. Any questions, let me know!

As an Iranian (American) guy, I can tell you: don't bother. They're not worth the trouble.

Quote: (05-09-2017 09:02 PM)LastKing Wrote:  

As an Iranian (American) guy, I can tell you: don't bother. They're not worth the trouble.

Why?

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Care to elaborate? Have found that them to be sweet and genuinely interested unless they've been born/raised in the West with all that entails.

Quote: (05-10-2017 05:30 AM)BackFromTheBrink Wrote:  

Care to elaborate? Have found that them to be sweet and genuinely interested unless they've been born/raised in the West with all that entails.

Yeah maybe ones born in Iran are a bit better, but every single Persian girl I've come across has had that princess jasmine syndrome: her rich dad spoils her rotten all her life so she expects that treatment from every man in her life.

Run, don't walk, in the other direction.

They can look very good, though. That's how they get ya.

Quote: (05-10-2017 07:09 AM)LastKing Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2017 05:30 AM)BackFromTheBrink Wrote:  

Yeah maybe ones born in Iran are a bit better, but every single Persian girl I've come across has had that princess jasmine syndrome: her rich dad spoils her rotten all her life so she expects that treatment from every man in her life.

Run, don't walk, in the other direction.

They can look very good, though. That's how they get ya.

Don't care. Women react to Game and Frame - if not, then I would still prefer them to be Westernized than in a Burka:

[Image: luksuz-business-rich-kids-of-teheran%20(31).jpg]

[Image: rich_kids_of_tehran_10.jpg]

Bikini always beats Burka.

Bro this sheet in gold.

Interesting you say Persian girls got nice tits, I do notice this but some of the most legendary bootys I have laid eyes on have been on Persian girls.

I need some Intel for dudes who are not looking to book a flight to Tehran (One day I would like to go, both Tehran, Beirut, and Istanbul fascinate me, I have no idea why these middle earth cities lure me but the urban culture in these places looks very cool). In Toronto here I can drive 30 mins and be in one of the largest Persian communities outside of Iran in Richmond Hill. Intel on swooping girls who grow up here in North America would be great.

My biggest hurdle I find is:

Logistics (they live suburban mostly)
Family (always around.. cousins, aunts, parents.. they always have family around)
Persian Dudes who cock block (Persian dudes are cool, I have tons of homies who are Persian... just don't try to fuck their sisters or cousins) When their women around them though, all my Persian homies hate on Persian girls and think they are waste of time, but when I want to swoop them they try to talk me out of it (almost in a persistent manner which borders passive cock blocking).

In regards to a man of dark melanin complexion, I find Persian girls are either into it, indifferent, or not about it. The ones who are not about it only deal with Persian dudes explicitly and don't even check for other types of dudes. In Toronto anyhow I find more Persian girls are into non-white dudes overall. I find the measuring stick mostly is class, for example, lots of these Persian girls come from rich Real Estate families. If you are a dude who is in that class setting then swooping Persian girls is easy.

I think the culture is cool though. I find it admirable how much family plays a big role in their culture. They do everything together and spend lots of time together. The family structure and unit is very strong in the culture. It is a trait that is not as common in modern North American culture as a whole so that is very refreshing to see.

From above:
Quote: (05-08-2017 12:17 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

I'm white, 5'7" (169cm), about 160lbs. I've lived in four countries, and speak both English and German fluently. Slept with about 24 women. Would rate my own game as intermediate. Not beginner but not advanced either.

From this thread:
Quote: (05-07-2017 11:37 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

I am 28, 6'2'' and at my peak weight this year I was 314.

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's quite a body recomp in just 40 minutes.

Quote: (05-11-2017 03:35 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

From above:

From this thread:

Late puberty?

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

From above:

From this thread:

He must have posted part of my PM I sent to him about Iranian girls.

I'm the 5'7" white guy. Also. you'll notice that line is bold and underlined, indicating it was a question he was asked and he is responding to (or just something he wants to address in general.

G

I'm dealing with a couple Persian girls at the moment. Both green card holders from Iran. They both live with roommates but lease German cars to give you an idea of the mindset here. I'm pretty certain they are dating me because I have a job that is considered prestigious in Iran. That's really all the game I needed. And a pair of Italian sunglasses. They love that shit.

One interesting observation is that they both have pink nipples. I really wasn't expecting the pink nips.

Quote: (05-11-2017 09:07 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

From above:

From this thread:

He must have posted part of my PM I sent to him about Iranian girls.

I'm the 5'7" white guy. Also. you'll notice that line is bold and underlined, indicating it was a question he was asked and he is responding to (or just something he wants to address in general.

G

You're right - my bad.

Quote: (05-12-2017 12:18 AM)scenicway Wrote:  

One interesting observation is that they both have pink nipples. I really wasn't expecting the pink nips.

It's more common than you think [Image: wink.gif] It may have been mentioned earlier but Iran is quite ethnically diverse. Genetically speaking Iranians have more in common with Europeans than many of the surrounding countries/regions.

[Image: cavallisforzageneclusters.jpg?w=300&h=285]