rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran Trip Report

Iran Trip Report

Iran recently eased its visa policy and most westerners (but not USA and UK, I think) can get a visa on arrival at major airports. This was a wakeup call for me. I changed my initial travel plans and visited before the masses do. Iranian government wants to massively increase the amount of tourists until 2025 in order to get foreign $$$.

The flight with Mahan Air was very comfortable. While they didn’t serve beer or liquor (it’s an Iranian Airline), the cabin staff served good food. One steward sat down next to me for about 15 minutes and gave me valuable travel tips, and his digits, just in case of problems. Economy in Mahan Air is better than business class in some other airlines.

Upon arrival at Imam Khomeini Airport in Tehran, I was the only foreigner applying for visa on arrival (cost: 75€ plus mandatory health insurance 14€). The whole procedure took less than 20 minutes.

The first days in Tehran
I barely knew anything about Iran when I booked the flight, except three things: 1) alcohol is illegal 2) death penalty applied if caught on adultery and 3) no foreign credit or debit cards work, so enough cash must be brought for the entire trip.

I also didn’t plan my trip at all, I booked a hotel on a hotel website which must have been designed 15 years ago with Microsoft Frontpage (booking.com lists very few hotels, and I boycott SJW airbnb).
Upon arrival, I found out that the hotel I booked was shut down, so a taxi driver brought me to another, overpriced, hotel. It took some time to find a new suitable room and understand how Iran works. Everything is written in Persian alphabet and Persian numerals, and few Iranians speak conversational English. But once I understood the basics on how stuff works here, things changed for the better.

[Image: 9GGYHiZ.jpg]
For an oil economy there are very few luxury cars. Most are 1990’s French makes, or Iranian and Chinese brands.

People
Everyone is friendly and hospitable, with no exceptions. Even taxi drivers are somewhat nice. People are interested in meeting foreigners, and I got approached countless times – some strangers thanked me in public for visiting Iran and kissed me on cheeks or asked for selfies with them. Unfortunately, the language barrier makes communication difficult.
A solution to that problem is having some funny pics or videos on the phone. It also happened that single guys under 30 years asked me for some softcore erotic pics or rap videos to be transferred on bluetooth. I’d advise anyone to have such graphic material in Iran. You can easily overcome the language barrier and the locals will appreciate it greatly.

Culture
Culture is the absolute highlight in Iran. I’ve seen some world famous attractions such as medieval old towns in several European countries, traditional Buddhist palaces in SEA, or beautiful places in Africa.
But Iran left me speechless, constantly. I visited well-built mosques with extensive decorations, Zoroastrian temples, Christian-Armenian cathedrals and churches as well as 1000 years old (or even older) villages, tombs and shrines and much, much more. There are endless monasteries, (beautiful) mosques, or historical remainders of violent times, such as underground cities (built in order to hide or protect from invading enemies) and fortresses. Every day I’ve spent outside Tehran I was simply stunned.

[Image: i69DVo1.jpg]
The tomb of Cyrus the Great in Pasargadae. There are two excellent articles on ROK ( 1 2 )

Nature
The natural beauty and diversity is astounding. You can see practically everything in here from deserts with (or without) sand dunes, low mountain ranges as well as snowy high mountains, places of geological interest, deserted salt lakes… I’m just naming what I’ve seen, and there is a lot more. It’s unbelievable.

[Image: GGbpRM1.jpg]
You can find such dunes (or even more impressive ones) east of Kashan, east of Isfahan, or around Yazd.

Traffic
Iranians are the most reckless drivers I've ever seen in my life.
What I witnessed first-hand:
- Flash light is constantly used
- Overtaking happens whenever there's enough space. On the left, right or emergency lane, whatever
- There are lots of speed cameras on bigger expressways. Fines are obviously stiff since most drivers abide to speed limits. However, the madness happens on secondary roads or in the countryside where is no electronic speed monitoring. Several drivers reached 120 kph where 40 or 50 is allowed.
- Motorbike drivers frequently use boardwalks and sound the horn if pedestrians don't move away
- Two or three times, my driver almost crashed the car due to his reckless driving
- I’ve seen motorbike drivers who did a wheelie that lasted several hundred meters

Safety
All places I've seen are absolutely safe. Example: I had my private driver and we went to a fast food restaurant in the suburbs of a city. He left the keys in the car with the engine running while we ordered our meals.

Places I’ve been
From Tehran, I visited the cities Kashan, Isfahan, Yazd and Shiraz. Many foreign visitors take this route and I can recommend it. It’s easy to go around, especially by bus.

Kashan is 2nd tier in terms of tourist interest. Sand dunes and salt lake are worth a day trip. Fin Garden is nice.

[Image: S0mhOmM.jpg]
Me and the tour guide feeding some wild camels, one hour drive from Kashan

[Image: lzFbcmu.jpg]
Fin Garden is 1000 years old and very nicely maintained, but is a bit overrated in my opinion.

Isfahan is called a Pearl of the Middle East for a reason. The historical mosques, bridges and Armenian-Christian churches are very beautiful. Lots of nice parks, bazaars and museums, too.

[Image: oydDnoW.jpg]
Central square in Isfahan

Yazd - The city of Zoroastrians, a religious minority. Several Muslim sites are there as well. The mountains on the route from Yazd towards Shiraz are terrific.

[Image: 6E9GMrH.jpg]
From sand dunes to stone desert and snowy mountains in 10 minutes drive. This is Iran.

[Image: ow4Ci9N.jpg]
Iranians always combined religion and culture.

Shiraz is one of the highlights for most Iran visitors. Think of mausoleums of famous writers or holy Shia shrines. Nearby are historical sites of Pasargadae and Persepolis.

Alcohol
Alcohol is banned, even for non-muslims. You cannot bring it into Iran, and no shops (officially) sell it. It’s available at bazaars though. However, I decided to follow the law and not to drink. Side effects: my mood and energy went up and I got more focused by the end of this trip.

Cost
Not as dirt cheap as Chaos described in his post (thread-32062.html) but still very inexpensive.
Examples:
-Local fast food or Kebab 2-3$
-Room with shared bathroom from 15-20$; Hostel dorm 10-15$ (as a general rule, prices go up in tourist cities)
-Bus or metro ticket 8-25 cents
-Spacious VIP coach, 400 km journey, including snack and a juice drink 9$
-Entrance to most tourist sites 5$, some are only 1 or 2$
-A pack of cigarettes 1$

What else
-Foreign Debit or Credit cards still don’t work in Iran due to international sanctions. There’s no Western Union neither. The one who does not bring enough cash is on his own.
-Intercity travel by coach is cheap, simple and convenient. VIP coaches offer a lot of leg room. Using a train is more difficult, more expensive, requires passport registration and stations are remotely located. Shiraz station for example is 22km outside city center.
-Currency is he Iranian Rial (1$ ~ 38,000 Rial), however most locals talk about Toman (1 Toman is 10 Rial). It’s the same money. If a taxi driver quotes 10,000 Toman for a fare, he wants 100,000 Rial.
-Iranian guys dress fashionable. Even most taxi drivers are suited up or at least wear a blazer. I constantly felt underdressed with jeans and t-shirt.
-Still lots of people who have an old Nokia phone. Those who use smartphones use Telegram as their main messenger. IG is widely used, too. Whatsapp and fb less so.
-In the Google Play top 20 are several VPN and bikini / underwear models apps. VPN is essential since a lot of websites are blocked, even PC mainstream news sites.
-Apparently, non-US citizens who visited Iran can no longer benefit from the US Visa Waiver Program (Link)

Thoughts on Iranian girls
I did not go to Iran for the girls. First at all, premarital sex is forbidden, and there’s a death penalty on adultery – not worth the risk for me. Also, the most westernized part of Iran is northern Tehran. My chances would be biggest there, but that would take time which I could not spend exploring the country.

I met several girls on the road. I was approached several times by flirty and friendly girls. Two girls gave me their numbers, “just in case.” However, those contacts lead nowhere.

Some of the girls are real stunners, I didn’t expect that. Plastic surgery is very popular – within two weeks, I’ve seen more girls with nose bandage in Iran than in my entire life before.

Conclusion
Iran widened my historical knowledge and surely satisfied my curious mind. I perfectly enjoyed this trip despite not having access to booze, bacon and girls.

Every man should know some history, and Iran is a prime location to widen your world view. This country is a real eye opener, and I highly recommend a visit to every masculine man.

PM me if you want to know more.

Question
In which European or SEA countries can I find Iranian student girls with loose morals?

Iran Trip Report

The Visa allow you to stay only for 2 weeks?.

Iran Trip Report

Great report, very helpful to me as I want to visit Iran soon. How did you find your private driver? How much was he? Can you post the link to the hotel website?

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:51 PM)brat Wrote:  

The Visa allow you to stay only for 2 weeks?.

30 days for most nationals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Iran

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:56 PM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Great report, very helpful to me as I want to visit Iran soon. How did you find your private driver? How much was he? Can you post the link to the hotel website?

I oftentimes stayed at traditional guesthouses which are usually family-run. Just ask the owner of the guesthouse if he can provide a driver - most likely they'd call their brother-in-law or a cousin who shows up within 30 minutes.
Examples:
- 75 km distance (driver returns empty) 12$
- Day trip with a 200 or 250 km distance 45$
- 150 km driving (back and forth) on a 5 hours journey 20-25$

Quoted prices were so low I didn't even negotiate prices.

Iran Trip Report

Shame that UK, US and Canadians need a visa and an in-country guide. Basically it's a non starter and in the current political landscape, it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

Iran Trip Report

Great post.

Its a shame the US are such dicks about people who've visited Iran. I'd love to visit, but its not worth being excluded from the Visa Waiver Program over.

Iran Trip Report

Cosign on the two previous posts. Iran would be at the top of my list to visit -- for its natural beauty, culture, ancient sites, food, the list goes on -- and I only hope that as a US citizen, geopolitics align at some point in my lifetime to make it a possibility.

Iran Trip Report

Please don't share anything you wish to keep private, but from what country did you arrive, and using which country's passport?

Iran Trip Report

On the plus side, I haven't seen even one americunt in the whole two weeks.

In a world where there is not much more for stupid anglosphere bitches to do than do a google search and buy a ticket, visa requirements are a great instrument to keep them out.

I declare Iran as a safe space for men who don't want to get in touch with anglosphere landwhales.

Quote: (04-18-2017 02:33 PM)soltopia Wrote:  

Shame that UK, US and Canadians need a visa and an in-country guide. Basically it's a non starter and in the current political landscape, it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:53 PM)Stun Wrote:  

Please don't share anything you wish to keep private, but from what country did you arrive, and using which country's passport?

I'm a thought criminal and I'd be be a fool to publish private details about me in public.

Iran Trip Report

^ No worries. I'm trying to get a picture of who can safely go there, and from where. But it does not look like the US will be able to go there any time soon.

Iran Trip Report

^ Iran is totally safe. Nothing bad happened. Traffic is your biggest risk.
I more than once experienced local guys who wanted to hug me in public. While I thought they're after my wallet, they just wanted to greet me and thank me just for visiting their country. Nobody tried to steal my belongings.
My driver left his empty car with the key inside and the engine running in cities, while eating food in a fast food restaurant. Nothing bad happened.
Just to give you examples how safe it is.

Indeed looks like US citizens cannot enter Iran, for now (link).

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:11 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

Question
In which European or SEA countries can I find Iranian student girls with loose morals?
Kuala Lumpur has quite a few Iranian girls, they're pretty fun to hangout with + they normally party and drink. They're far less religious than the locals in general too.

Iran Trip Report

My uncle is from Iran, and escaped to Denmark about 30 years ago because of the war. He was 15 or 16 years old at the time. His family were rich, so they bribed the government to let him and his older brother out of jail, for denying to fight in the war. They then rode through Turkey on horseback, sometimes with bullets flying by their heads. When he finally got on a plane to Germany, he was able to get asylum in Denmark, where he met my mothers sister, with whom he had two children with.

Most of his family later moved to Denmark and they are some of the most warm and lovely people i know. Big hearts and very welcoming. They've always treated me like family, even though i barely know them.
Most Iranian people in Denmark are quite racist. They can't stand Arabs and Somalis, and are not fond of Turkish or Kurdish people. No problems with Danish people though.
Status is very important. At birthdays and weddings, if gifts aren't big enough, don't expect to hear from them any time soon.
My cousin (50/50 Danish/Iranian) owns gold with a value of around $30.000. She cannot wear it all, and cannot sell it either because her family would hate her.
The girls are beautiful and they have a lot of stunners. Big tits. Have to shave often though. It's difficult for danish men to get them, but it happens. Easier than banging an Arab or Turk in my opinion. I once fucked a Iranian/Iraqi girl in her parents living room, while they were on vacation. SNL from online.

My uncle is always telling us stories about how Iran was before Khomeni. There were bars, clubs, discos (he is from Tehran), sexy girls on the beaches, alot of alcohol ect. Nothing like how it is today.
Today, he tells me, that people still drink and party, but behind closed doors at private parties. Prostitution also happens, but a signed marriage is necessary lol.

Like many Iranian people in Denmark, he still dreams about the old country and moving back. He is almost 50 years old now, so it will probably never happen. It's getting better in Iran, though, with more freedom and less problems. That's at least what he tells me. He still visits Iran and some of his family once every few years.

We often talk about going there, with my brother and dad, and this thread is intriguing me even more, so thanks OP!

Iran Trip Report

This was before Islamic revolution. Incredibly sad. You guys lamenting Western morals, careful what you wish for.

Bottom left...

[Image: 3242043506_27e8fef712_o.jpg]

[Image: iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islami...ran-48.jpg]

[Image: iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islami...ran-28.jpg]

[Image: iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islami...ran-46.jpg]

Iran Trip Report

Girls dress more conservative than 40 years ago. However, they preserved their beauty. There are many stunners in public (especially north of Tehran).

Random pics from the internet:

[Image: 10933868_394492664042536_5386775514989728896_n1.jpg]

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ee28e5a9970b-320wi]

[Image: Zwei-modisch-gekleidete-Frauen-in-Shiraz.jpg]

[Image: 533508eaafd0edc2a79e1f9956def43e.jpg]

[Image: 3254269798b22eda48e0f83196da8be0.jpg]

[Image: Iran-Women-IP_2.jpg]

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-11-2017 04:11 PM)Selembao Wrote:  

Question

Sweden. Any major city with a major university. You could find some of the sluttiest to the most conservative girls. Most of my relationships has been Persian women. They seem to like me the best for some reason.

Iran Trip Report

Who in their right mind would dare to go to Iran?

When I was in college in USA, I got scholarship for playing soccer for college. We had a kid from Iran as well. He went to Iran in June when semester ended, we usually have our pre-season starting in August. He didn't show up. By September, when school started, he still didn't show up.

By October, he didnt show up. He came around in November. We asked him why he didn't come to school as usual in August to start pre-season with us. Because at that point, he lost his scholarship. He said when he went back to Iran, he was seeing a girl and police caught them together at park. Police asked them why they are together in the park. He said she is his cousin.

Police seperated them, asked questions about their families since he said she is his cousin. Obviously, answers didn't match up and they put him in jail for 3 months.

No Iran for me for sure.

Iran Trip Report

I was oftentimes approached by curious and open locals. While men mostly initiated conversations in public, girls did so only in restaurants, hotels or coaches (which are less monitored), probably in fear of negative consequences (I mentioned that girls were flirty but not interested in a fling). I don't know. I didn't see much police in public but I suspect there are lots of undercover cops. Anyway I never had any unpleasant incidents with Iranian law enforcement.

Quote: (04-21-2017 07:08 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Who in their right mind would dare to go to Iran?

My problem in pussy paradises is that I drink on almost every date and I'm mostly stuck in the biggest cities.
Iran is the opposite. I was way more focused without drinking, left the capital without fear of missing new notches, and learned A LOT about history and culture.
Iran is very safe. WDTGA (Would Dare To Go Again).

Iran Trip Report

I'm Iranian-American and have been to Iran twice in my mid 20's (now in my late 20's). There is a big possibility that I will visit again this summer.

The first trip I went for a month and didn't approach a single girl, was just there to see family after not having been for 20 years. The second trip I went for 3 months and got 4 new notches, 3 of which were Iranians and 1 a Filipina. I speak Farsi fluently. I've probably approached around 100-200 women in Iran.

Only 1 of the girls I got with while there was through social circle, and she was one of the 3 Iranians. The rest were strictly cold approach. I will say that in Iran more than any other place I've ever been, social circle is king. The girl I got with through my social circle was the hottest of the 4, spent the most time with me, and was my fondest experience overall.

If any of you have any questions about Iran that you think I could help with, I think this thread would be an appropriate spot.

Iran Trip Report

^ And how are you doing it to avoid being got by the religious police? Just avoiding being seen in public areas with them, all the dates are home dates or something?

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-23-2017 05:49 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

^ And how are you doing it to avoid being got by the religious police? Just avoiding being seen in public areas with them, all the dates are home dates or something?

I have never once had a bad experience with the police in Iran. In America I've been arrested several times for small offenses that I've never been guilty of (always won in court), but in Iran a single police officer hasn't ever been so much as unpleasant to me.

Once my cousin, who was born and raised in Iran and has never left, got drunk and went and sat in his car. A police officer confronted him about it. He rudely told the officer, "if you want to arrest me, do it. Otherwise stop talking to me." The officer just laughed and drove off. The next day the officer and his partner saw us and came by just to say hello.

The first trip I took to Iran as an adult I approached a single girl. I approached her in the middle of rush hour in a busy square. She was walking fast and I could barely catch up, so I grabbed her elbow to get her attention. She turned around, but then kept walking and told me she had a boyfriend. I did this in front of about 10 motorcycle police that were monitoring the area at the time.

Another time I went with the girl I had the best relationship with to a town on the Caspian. We rented a house for a few days and had nonstop sex. We also bought hash and smoked it. On the way back she was driving and constantly swerving into oncoming traffic to pass up slow cars on a two lane road. A police officer saw this and pulled us over and began yelling at us. He asked who I was and I said "a friend". She started crying and said she wouldn't do it again. Long story short he yelled for like 2 minutes and then gave us a warning and let us go.

I am not saying the police, religious or otherwise, aren't a potential problem in Iran. Just in my experience and that of everyone I've known that lives there the police are way more calm and polite than those in America. The only thing I would caution is to not get involved in any sort of political talk. THAT can land you in big trouble, not talking to girls.

The biggest impediment to getting laid in Iran is the attitude of the women and one's inability to speak Farsi. The only other major impediment is, I have heard from many people but not experienced myself, that you are not allowed to bring a member of the opposite sex back to a hotel that isn't related to you and they will check this. Public sex of any sort if completely off the table in Iran both because no sane girl will agree to it and also if you are caught that's your ass, so in order to have sex you need to have a private location (although I did have sex with one of the girls in the middle of the night in her car in the middle of a large park with no one around).

Iran Trip Report

Iran is one of the few countries in the world I have wanted to travel to, my entire life. As a kid in the 80's it appeared to be the darkest and most terrible places in the world, I literally had nightmares of the Ayatollah Khomeini. I grew up with American Iranians, and my first real obsession in high school was a girl from an Iranian family. Her family was one of the coolest families in our town, they all skied, doctors, beautiful home, psycho daughter I fell for. I came to see that I love the Iranian people, and from my research in college, it appears to be one of the most beautiful countries in the world. As an American I guess this is what makes it seem so enticing, but I doubt I will be going any time soon.

Iran Trip Report

Quote: (04-23-2017 10:23 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2017 05:49 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I have never once had a bad experience with the police in Iran. In America I've been arrested several times for small offenses that I've never been guilty of (always won in court), but in Iran a single police officer hasn't ever been so much as unpleasant to me.

Something that's stood out to be about Iran is that US citizens who have problems there are usually ethnically Iranian (look at the names under the Iran entries here). Would you say that's a fair assessment and if so is it because Persian Americans are targeted or is it just because so few US citizens who don't have that ethnic background actually travel there?

I'd absolutely love to go someday (I'm a white American). So much history and culture, food is amazing, and while I wouldn't get my hopes up about bedding any I love the look of the women.