rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night game without alcohol

Most of the times before my first approach I have to drink like 2 vodkas. Sometimes I do not have to. I drink those drinks just to relax but I would prefer not to. Do you have any ways of relaxing before approaching without alcohol? I sarge alone so talking to friends (which is generaly relaxing) is not an option.

Quote: (05-07-2017 02:41 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Most of the times before my first approach I have to drink like 2 vodkas. Sometimes I do not have to. I drink those drinks just to relax but I would prefer not to. Do you have any ways of relaxing before approaching without alcohol? I sarge alone so talking to friends (which is generaly relaxing) is not an option.

Get to know staff in the venues to get you in a talking mood and DHV at the same time.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I must say, after all these years, I still have no idea how people can go to nightclubs without alcohol/drugs and enjoy themselves. It's a mystery to me.

Quote: (05-07-2017 05:18 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

I must say, after all these years, I still have no idea how people can go to nightclubs without alcohol/drugs and enjoy themselves. It's a mystery to me.

Lol. Isn't this the truth. Unless you have RSD Tyler levels of inner game, which for most people, ins't happening. Strong inebriation is the way to go.

Where I currently live, I'm starting to realize that night game in the bars/clubs is just not worth the trouble and cuntish attitudes considering my success rate and other factors. I'll still go out to play billiards games for a few hours, and maybe chat up people if they come nearby. However, the active "hunt" days in night venues are done with in this city. That being said, I'll still run street approaches in the night time with a few openers that I have in my arsenal.

Possible to do it without alcohol just the same.

Alternatively you can switch to cocaine, but that defeats sort of the purpose

I've been completely sober for 3.5 years. It's entirely possible, but not that desirable for me. I don't really like conversing with already drunk people, lol. Night clubs are no longer my thing. I'm more into lounges and low key spots. Honestly, it gives me an advantage because I can think and speak clearly.
However, I will not lie, my notches have fallen off a cliff since sobering up. Not due to inability to game, but simply I prefer quality over quantity. Now, I actually have to like a chick to bang her as opposed to just drinking till I like her enough.

I do night game sober, and almost all guys I know do it sober as well. For me, gaming while being drunk is just unprofessional (for the lack of better word), because alcohol makes me emotional and choppy.

It's actually not that hard to game sober. And RSD dudes to that routinely.

Some tips:
1) open as soon as you get into the venue,
2) talk to the bouncers and stuff,
3) speak with your buddy to warm up,
4) use some rando commando as your friend.

You want to boost your endorphin's. One of the things I like to do before I go out at night is work out. I'll lift really heavy (if my program calls for it), and listen to music that generally amps me up.
Singing in the shower is a really good way to also boost yourself up. Once you get to the venue, make sure you're talking to everyone. Even better if you can do a few approaches on the street to warm up. Once you're in? The easiest thing I've found is focus on enjoying yourself. I approach people who look like they're having a good time, and enjoy myself along with them. Once I'm in the mood, and the vibe is locked down, everything seems smoother.

Side note: it hasn't been mentioned here, and I know it's very basic advice, but for the love of god, drink a lot of water. Having a headache kills, and water boosts your energy, keeps your breath from smelling, and keeps you focused.

I'm actually on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I've been going out to clubs for the past 25 years and I've never once been drunk.....I actually almost never drink other than the odd group shots with strangers to kind of "be a part". I buy myself a soda juice or even a bottled water

I fail to see why alcohol /drugs is needed to enhance your night out. Some guys tell me it helps losen them up to open women. Just seeing a sexy women is enough motivation to open her.

My drunkenness and high from drugs comes from seeing hot young women shaking or dressed to the 9s. That and some good music is all I need.

What takes priority over hot women when night gaming?

My advice is to not give a fuck. I also prefer rolling solo when approaching and I don't pre-drink. The trick is to sincerely not give a fuck.

But first you need to figure out why does drinking give you a boost. What's holding you back ? For me it was the fact that I was too self-conscious, I was tense and embarrassed when approaching and I was under the stupid impression that everyone around is watching and criticizing my actions. Alcohol helped me block those feelings and build up courage. I've gradually grown out of it.

Let's say you're in a club where nobody knows you, you're there for the long haul (2-3 hours) looking to pull, during that time the crowd will change 4-5 times. The people you saw as you entered will long be gone. Even if you completely messed up a dozen approaches at the beginning nobody will know and nobody cares anyway.

thread-25236...78144.html

Alcohol is just a plus. I find the social environment, the music, the cute girls to be amusing as it is. It's possible to go out with the mindset of having fun and relaxing, regardless of alcohol.

I go through periods where I'm sick of it though. So there are seasons for me.

Quote: (05-09-2017 06:59 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

My advice is to not give a fuck. I also prefer rolling solo when approaching and I don't pre-drink. The trick is to sincerely not give a fuck.

But first you need to figure out why does drinking give you a boost. What's holding you back ? For me it was the fact that I was too self-conscious, I was tense and embarrassed when approaching and I was under the stupid impression that everyone around is watching and criticizing my actions. Alcohol helped me block those feelings and build up courage. I've gradually grown out of it.

Let's say you're in a club where nobody knows you, you're there for the long haul (2-3 hours) looking to pull, during that time the crowd will change 4-5 times. The people you saw as you entered will long be gone. Even if you completely messed up a dozen approaches at the beginning nobody will know and nobody cares anyway.

My problem is still attitude with going solo. Although I do it for few months I'm still afraid to be labeled as lonely looser creeping on other people. As a Pole you probably seen that people here are not that open to strangers.

It's only in your head. You may think a guy sitting alone is a creep, a girl might think he's mysterious. Labeling people is a lot more prevalent in the West.
Of course you also need to have a bit of social skills so you don't actually sound like a looser when you approach but I assume that's not the case. Btw, i'm not Polish.

Quote: (05-11-2017 08:26 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

It's only in your head. You may think a guy sitting alone is a creep, a girl might think he's mysterious. Labeling people is a lot more prevalent in the West.
Of course you also need to have a bit of social skills so you don't actually sound like a looser when you approach but I assume that's not the case.

Hmmm, interesting concept with labeling loner as mysterious guy but I've never experienced it. Once girl said to me that coming to club alone is strange for her. I said that I came here to meet people she said it's still strange. I was persistent that it is normal and she lost her frame a bit and said "maybe I'm still to young for this".

Quote: (05-11-2017 08:26 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

Btw, i'm not Polish.

Your profile shows polish flag. Maybe you should update it [Image: wink.gif]

I've done both, gamed at bars and clubs with and sometimes without alcohol. They both have equal, I think, advantages and disadvantages, being:

With alcohol:
- You get this "camaraderie of alcohol" thing going with the other people in the venue that can sometimes be hard to replicate without drinking
- Getting drunk at the same speed as a woman you're gaming and creating your own "little world" together can be a really, fun, intimate experience
- Losing yourself in the moment is easier
- Sometimes the gaming is easier because you're not overthinking things and just going with your instincts
- Drinking quality alcohol or drinks that you like is a pleasurable experience, so it helps put you in a good mood in and of itself

Without alcohol:
- Better game in some situations because you're more in control and can recognize and quickly take advantage of openings and opportunities, especially when most of the rest of the crowd is significantly impaired. A good example is Bourbon Street in NO on a weekend night. I think, based on personal experience, being completely sober in a situation like that gives you a sizeable advantage over the drunk dudes milling around you.
- Saves you a lot of money.
- Obviously, you'll probably get more restful sleep and be more functional the next morning.
- If any trouble goes down at the bar or club, if you're stone cold sober the staff and police will often give you a pass if you were peripherally involved just for that reason. That has happened to me. In fact, knowing that I was sober, bar staff have sometimes sought me out to be a witness to the police which really helped me put the venue on lockdown.
- If you're sober and pull a girl, you can drive her somewhere without worrying about DUI. In fact, you could even use this as a bounce rationale, "Hey let's go to [such-and-such venue]. I'm sober and can drive."

If you go the sober route, I suggest asking the bartender for a soda with bitters and a lime. The staff will know you aren't drinking, but everyone else will assume it's an alcoholic drink. You could even feign inebriation with other patrons if it's to your advantage to do so. If you need the assurance of alcohol to get over approach anxiety, then pretend (method act) in your mind that it's an alcoholic drink and you can convince yourself that you're under the influence, just like assuming a character.