rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I NEED HELP/ A LAWYER: Sexual Assault Charges

Hi all, I apologize for posting this in the Game section, but honestly I have no idea where to put it. If a mod wants to move it to an appropriate location, please do so.

I'm currently being charged with sexual assault by two girls who I hooked up with two years ago. [delete]

Additionally, the college policy is not "Innocent until proven guilty" but said literally to me by a college official "More likely than not".

The situation is that even if these charges are proven false, I won't be able to get my degree until after the investigation into me finishes. If they're accepted, I'll be expelled or suspended.

They've told me that I should look into an advocate or adviser for myself, someone on the faculty or even a lawyer. I'm not close to any professors or administrative staff, and even so I wouldn't trust them with serious accusations like these. Can any of you recommend a lawyer nearby who specializes in these cases, or tell me what you think I should do in my situation? I'm really loosing my shit over this, especially because I'll have to tell my parents I'm not graduating, or might not ever be. Please, what the fuck do I do? Let me know if you have any questions or want more information. I'm incredibly grateful for whatever help you can offer.

Bitches making claims now from things that happened two years ago?

I'm no attorney, but it sounds like a straightforward case...except this is an university.

As a RVF attorney would say, "Get an attorney in your state".

Also, don't feel alone OP....we have your back. If you need to talk or vent, PM me or Telegram me.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Get a lawyer with EXPERIENCE in these cases, stop talking about your case, and have the lawyer threaten the school with lawsuits as well as sue the girls and their families for defamation of character and anything else your lawyer can think of.

Also if you have any old texts, facebook/instagram messages, or whatever showing the girls were into you then you'll need those.

Main point is you need to lawyer the fuck up yesterday

^Lawyer up and shut up. Do NOT discuss this case with ANYONE other than your attorney and parents

Have you been formally charged by the University?

So this just came out of the blue 2 years after the fact?

Have you had any contact, seen these girls since?

Do they know each other?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Keep your mouth shut and hire a lawyer immediately. No oral statements, don't sign anything. NOTHING, till you get a lawyer.

The only answer if asked anything is "lawyer".

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

OP, tell your parents. They will have your back and you need folks in your corner right now. What you need is an administrative law attorney. I do not have any recommendations but can inquire within my network for you.

Ah, your location. [Image: dodgy.gif] You need a lawyer, and speaking from experience with that region, I would suggest you find one in "the city" or at least in the nearest significant town that is not at all tied to your university.

Lawyers up there are all trapped in the fishbowl with each other fucking each others' wives and will invariably softball your case as a favor to somebody. It can be a cloistered, tight-knit legal community. Most people I've known who were particularly successful in court or otherwise in that region got a lawyer from "the city" who didn't have any objections to burning bridges in your region like Genghis Khan.

Obviously, don't speak about your case at all. Every single word comes through your lawyer.

EDIT: I would further suggest editing this OP and removing specific references to your region, the accusations, and your timeline. If someone Googles and finds this thread, they'll be able to get the rest of your posts as well and may be able to use anything you've written about your sex life against you.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

It seems patently absurd that a girl can claim she was "forced" to give a lapdance in any other context than gun-to-forehead compliance. Insane in the membrane.

You will be lynched by the university. You need to hire a lawyer who is familiar with these cases, and write to any local representatives, especially any high profile Republicans in your community.

Talk to your parents. Collect all past communication from these girls, including Facebook chats.

Get a good lawyer and get ready to counter sue for defamation of character, lost tuition, you name it.

Your best bet is to use the law to let these women know that unless they have a rock solid case they are going to get Molly wopped. You take these girls to real fucking court and ruin their lives.

Whats being done to you is wrong and you have an obligation to LAWFULLY defend yourself.

[Image: giphy.gif]

OP, back in 2014 you were asking advice on this forum about dating underage girls as can be seen here:

thread-37145...#pid754031

[Image: 4a0.png]

Quote: (04-26-2017 01:21 PM)Beowulf Wrote:  

I'm currently being charged with sexual assault by two girls who I hooked up with two years ago. Both were 100% consensual, and neither involved penis-vagina intercourse. One is accusing me of forced oral sex. When this happened with us I remember asking her if she'd ever given a blowjob before to which she said "I'd like to try." (Of course this isn't in writing, but it was consensual. We were far away from people though, so I have no witnesses) THe second girl is accusing me of a "Forced Lapdance" In this case, I sort of had her grinding on me in a crowded public area, also consensual, but yes guys I know, shouldn't have done it in a public area. There were witnesses who can prove it was consensual, problem is I have no idea who was there that can say they remember that exact night.

What's their motive for making the accusation? Are these two girls in cahoots, and trying to extract money from you?

For reference, look up the Amherst sexual assault case, which is ongoing. The falsely-accused male student just won the right to sue the school after he was cleared. Contemplate the strategy of making it clear you will be suing your school when you are cleared. But that needs to be given by your lawyer via formal notice.

The tide is turning against college administrations who are embracing this vindictive "rape culture" bullshit.

My heart goes out to you, brother. Please follow the advice of those above. Another idea is character references from ex-girlfriends and their friends. (Make sure they won't say anything indicting, though. Only secure references you trust.)

Quote: (04-26-2017 02:18 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

OP, back in 2014 you were asking advice on this forum about dating underage girls as can be seen here:

thread-37145...#pid754031

[Image: 4a0.png]

OP, likes to just stick the tip in though.

On a serious note, everyone worried about this should install SMSbackup to you can save your text messages for years without any effort.

Also useful for digging up old numbers.

definitely get a lawyer, probably a criminal defense lawyer.

excellent advice above to not discuss with anyone, try to develop evidence, and consider going on the offense but through your attorney only - say nothing about this.

be thankful they waited two years because it makes their case look very weak, and be thankful this is not a criminal matter.

as for who to hire, you can call you state bar association for a referral. someone with experience defending against these kind of quasi-criminal cases in the university setting is worth paying extra for.

Thanks for the advice about lawyering the fuck up. I'm looking at lawyers right now.

Quote: (04-26-2017 01:38 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

^Lawyer up and shut up. Do NOT discuss this case with ANYONE other than your attorney and parents

Have you been formally charged by the University?

So this just came out of the blue 2 years after the fact?

Have you had any contact, seen these girls since?

Do they know each other?

I am about to be formally charged by the university, and yes it did just come out of the blue, blindsiding me when I didn't expect it.

I know why one of the girls is charging me, and thats because on a drunken night out when I was in a really bad headspace, I told him about his gf's past history with me. Mistake I know, should have stfu. I don't know why I did it, but I regret it every fucking day and at this point beating myself up about it too much won't do any more good. I get I fucked up and now I'm paying the consequences for it. The other girl, I have no idea why. We were making out and shit in a public place, so there were plenty of witnesses (who I dont remember) who saw it was 100% consensual. This girl does have a reputation as kind of crazy now, but she was a new transfer student then, so I didn't know that. I don't think they know each other, but it is a small campus. I have not had any contact with these girls since then and have no intention of ever talking to them again.

Quote: (04-26-2017 01:41 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Ah, your location. [Image: dodgy.gif] You need a lawyer, and speaking from experience with that region, I would suggest you find one in "the city" or at least in the nearest significant town that is not at all tied to your university.

Lawyers up there are all trapped in the fishbowl with each other fucking each others' wives and will invariably softball your case as a favor to somebody. It can be a cloistered, tight-knit legal community. Most people I've known who were particularly successful in court or otherwise in that region got a lawyer from "the city" who didn't have any objections to burning bridges in your region like Genghis Khan.

Obviously, don't speak about your case at all. Every single word comes through your lawyer.

EDIT: I would further suggest editing this OP and removing specific references to your region, the accusations, and your timeline. If someone Googles and finds this thread, they'll be able to get the rest of your posts as well and may be able to use anything you've written about your sex life against you.

Good point. Will edit as soon as the timer is gone.

Quote: (04-26-2017 01:39 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

OP, tell your parents. They will have your back and you need folks in your corner right now. What you need is an administrative law attorney. I do not have any recommendations but can inquire within my network for you.

Thanks, I dread making that call but I will. I'll pm you about this. I'm really grateful that you're willing to do this for me.

Quote: (04-26-2017 02:21 PM)serendickitous Wrote:  

For reference, look up the Amherst sexual assault case, which is ongoing. The falsely-accused male student just won the right to sue the school after he was cleared. Contemplate the strategy of making it clear you will be suing your school when you are cleared. But that needs to be given by your lawyer via formal notice.

The tide is turning against college administrations who are embracing this vindictive "rape culture" bullshit.

My heart goes out to you, brother. Please follow the advice of those above. Another idea is character references from ex-girlfriends and their friends. (Make sure they won't say anything indicting, though. Only secure references you trust.)

You don't think this will damage whatever good relationship we have left? I'll keep in mind the right to sue, but would that really help the situation at all?

Quote: (04-26-2017 02:02 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

It seems patently absurd that a girl can claim she was "forced" to give a lapdance in any other context than gun-to-forehead compliance. Insane in the membrane.

You will be lynched by the university. You need to hire a lawyer who is familiar with these cases, and write to any local representatives, especially any high profile Republicans in your community.

Talk to your parents. Collect all past communication from these girls, including Facebook chats.

I'm quite aware that the university wants to lynch me. Already saving the screenshots of texts and putting them into a file for my lawyer, whenever I get him. I don't have fb chats, but the texts make it pretty obvious they were hitting on me. Looking at the college procedure right now and I don't even get a fucking hearing.

Edit: Are there any mods reading this who can delete some of the specific information I posted originally? I'm trying to edit the post but it says I can't change until 60 min have passed, which they have and I still can't edit it.

Quote: (04-26-2017 03:21 PM)Beowulf Wrote:  

You don't think this will damage whatever good relationship we have left? I'll keep in mind the right to sue, but would that really help the situation at all?

What good relationship do you you have left?

You said it yourself:
Quote:Quote:

I'm quite aware that the university wants to lynch me
This is not a dispute. This is not a disagreement which can be solved amicably. This is war.

Fight for your life or consign yourself to becoming a statistic.

G

I know why one of the girls is charging me, and thats because on a drunken night out when I was in a really bad headspace, I told him about his gf's past history with me. Mistake I know, should have stfu. I don't know why I did it, but I regret it every fucking day and at this point beating myself up about it too much won't do any more good. I get I fucked up and now I'm paying the consequences for it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the single biggest motivator for these claims seems to be when a woman's reputation falls apart and it's going to cost her with her family or friends. Suddenly, drunkenly choking down some dick on vacation turns into a brutal assault, because she can't allow herself to be known as "that kind of girl".

$5 says the friend heard about it and suddenly decided she was a victim, too, out of girl power solidarity. Old-fashioned gentlemanly discretion can prevent this.

Quote: (04-26-2017 02:21 PM)serendickitous Wrote:  

Let your lawyer be the tough guy. He'll communicate that you're taking this seriously and will fight it to the last in a way that makes you look good. As for the "good relationship", your university is not your friend. You have a working relationship with them and right now it's adversarial. Your mission is to get out with your reputation and degree.

Quote:Quote:

Already saving the screenshots of texts and putting them into a file for my lawyer

Save the originals on your phone, they contain metadata.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I'll keep in mind the right to sue, but would that really help the situation at all?

Someone earlier in the thread brought up the possibility of a lawsuit and I'm not exactly sure who they were talking about suing. Suing either of these two whores would be a total waste of everyone's time, including your own. Sometimes people watch a lot of t.v. or whatever and get ridiculous ideas in their head about suing people. Like I tell people who I meet in real life, 99% of the world has nothing and I'm willing to bet that people who have nothing better to do with their time than to make false accusations against people are most likely not in the good 1%. Now, if there was some negligence or other tortious behavior on the university's part, you may have something there. If they are merely doing their job, then that would also be a waste of everyone's time. It may be too early to tell at this point.

Here's a similar case at Amherst college. Try to get ahold of this lawyer.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2...ith_j.html

Quote: (04-26-2017 01:31 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Telegram me.

Can he Morse code you?

Aloha!

Quote: (04-26-2017 03:33 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

If they are merely doing their job, then that would also be a waste of everyone's time. It may be too early to tell at this point.

It's worth noting that in the Amherst case mentioned above, I believe a judge rejected the plaintiff's attempt to subpoena records from the woman (the plaintiff's girlfriend's roommate) because he was suing the university, and since she was not a party to the case, only a potential witness, the judge deemed it excessively traumatic to involve her in the litigation.

Unfortunately, those records, her text messages, are sort of important.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/01/31/amhers...exual-misc

One logical conclusion is that you're left with little choice but to name the woman as a defendant if you want to ensure that she will be required to cooperate with the legal process against the university. Leaving her out of it to look magnanimous may not be in your best interest.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Merenguero,

You seem knowledgeable in this aspect.

It would seem to me that it would behoove the OP to threaten legal action against the girls or the university if the sexual assault charge results in him not being able to complete his education, or hurts his reputation when it's not proven to be true.

Doing so would be more a matter of deterring the girls or the university from going any further with it, since in theory they don't have a leg to stand on other than he said she said type shit.

Or am i totally not on the right track.

Quote: (04-26-2017 03:33 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the single biggest motivator for these claims seems to be when a woman's reputation falls apart and it's going to cost her with her family or friends. Suddenly, drunkenly choking down some dick on vacation turns into a brutal assault, because she can't allow herself to be known as "that kind of girl".

$5 says the friend heard about it and suddenly decided she was a victim, too, out of girl power solidarity. Old-fashioned gentlemanly discretion can prevent this.

Nothin but truth.

I've witnessed this several times in my life. It happened in two separate situations with women I knew, during acts I personally witnessed. Consensual acts.

That is until in the first situation the school found out and rumors spread that my female friend had sucked 3 dicks at the same party and fucked one guy.

And the second situation where my neighbor's girlfriend cheated with another neighbor and her boyfriend found out so she claimed he drugged and raped her.

Fucking women I swear to god.

Edit: Are there any mods reading this who can delete some of the specific information I posted originally? I'm trying to edit the post but it says I can't change until 60 min have passed, which they have and I still can't edit it.

You have been a member of this forum for 4 years and still don't know the most basic rules?

Quote: (04-26-2017 03:50 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Merenguero,

You seem knowledgeable in this aspect.

It would seem to me that it would behoove the OP to threaten legal action against the girls or the university if the sexual assault charge results in him not being able to complete his education, or hurts his reputation when it's not proven to be true.

Doing so would be more a matter of deterring the girls or the university from going any further with it, since in theory they don't have a leg to stand on other than he said she said type shit.

Or am i totally not on the right track.

Using threats of criminal charges to deter civil lawsuits and vice versa can get you into trouble. I don't touch that stuff and advise others to do the same. I do like that point that jetset brought up about possibly getting the girls into a civil case against the university in order to have subpoena power over records which may either be in the girls' possession or the girls would be able to obtain.