rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gunman yelling Allahu Akbar kills 3 in California

I hope everyone in the Fresno area is safe.

Quote:Daily Star Wrote:

Cops in the US city of Fresno, California, were called to reports of shots fired in the downtown area.

Soon after, more gunfire erupted at three other sites nearby, ultimately leaving three randomly-picked victims dead.

Police chief Jerry Dyer said the gunman first opened fire on a pickup truck, hitting someone inside the vehicle who later died.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-n...california

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Fucking Hindus again...

G

Kori Ali Muhammad
Typical white man.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Anyone know yet if it was an immigrant or one of those racist BLM muslims? Not surprising it happened yet again in another place/state you cannot easily obtain a conceal carry permit.

EDIT:
[Image: kori-e1492545993480.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

I guess maybe the latter.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-califo...SKBN17K2DJ

Is the only place I'm seeing it and its just a side note here.

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:08 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-califo...SKBN17K2DJ

Is the only place I'm seeing it and its just a side note here.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fre...stody.html

Anyway, this atrocious story should be treated by the media with the same urgency and outrage, as the murders in the Black church (by the White teen) last year.
Because in both cases, the (multiple) killers were confessed racists: "Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, into custody in connection to the shootings. Dyer said Muhammad went by the nickname "Black Jesus."

The shooting spree began around 10:45 a.m. local time, when one person was shot in a PG&E utility truck, a second person was shot on Fulton Street and a third person was shot in the parking lot of Catholic Charities, FOX 26 News reported.

Dyer said at a news conference Muhammad has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page, and that all the people he shot were white men.
"

By the way, notice in the OP post, how 3 White men killed by a Black racist islamist, are I quote: three randomly-picked victims [Image: dodgy.gif] Yeah sure, randomly picked... according to their race! So, randomly picked NOT.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/...-lockdown/
[Image: attachment.jpg36426]   

You know California may not charge him with terrorism. Trump's AG should consider charging him with terrorism and have him locked up over federal charges instead of letting the state handle it. Not that a SuperMax prison or the death penalty would ever deter a Muslim anyway, but it would serve a good purpose in keeping the terrorism issue front and center in the media. If they let the state handle this, we won't hear much of a peep and they will probably try to bury this story especially since it's just some liberal racist black man instead of something else.

While they are at it, they might as well consider officially calling BLM a terrorist organization. FBI director Comey won't like it, but fuck his opinion. It will rile the muzzies and liberals in that stupid group, which is really what you want. Let them expose themselves by getting triggered over getting profiled as a future terrorist. Then have the FBI and NSA spy on them 24/7 with those automatic warrants.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

[Image: arabic-lessons.jpg]

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:16 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

While they are at it, they might as well consider officially calling BLM a terrorist organization. FBI director Comey won't like it, but fuck his opinion. It will rile the muzzies and liberals in that stupid group, which is really what you want. Let them expose themselves by getting triggered over getting profiled as a future terrorist. Then have the FBI and NSA spy on them 24/7 with those automatic warrants.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Now's not the right moment though... the new administration should first purge the deep State (including Barry's moles in the Intelligence agencies), then down the pyramid, eliminating the enemy (big or medium) from within - using the Law and nothing but the Law (which allows for jailing of seditious individuals and calls for dismantling violent mafiosi terror groups like BLM)

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:15 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/...-lockdown/
[Image: attachment.jpg36426]

Sad to see one of Ocean's crew become full Islamist!

[Image: ocean11basher.jpg]

Religion of Peace strikes again

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:37 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:16 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Now's not the right moment though... the new administration should first purge the deep State (including Barry's moles in the Intelligence agencies), then down the pyramid, eliminating the enemy (big or medium) from within - using the Law and nothing but the Law (which allows for jailing of seditious individuals and calls for dismantling violent mafiosi terror groups like BLM)

Actually, triggering Obama and other Democrats inside and outside government posts still has value.

Put them all on the spot.

When people get angry they make mistakes.

White Democrat putting their foot in their mouth risks not winning their election when they decide to side with racist blacks. White folks are getting sick and fucking tired of this shit. More everyday. Take advantage of that.

Black liberals/Democrats will march with more BLM knuckleheads out of anger. The minute one of the radical ones start shooting at police officers, instruct law enforcement to arrest everyone marching there as an accessory to terrorism. How does anyone not know they were aware of a radical plotting to hurt law enforcement or shoot whites, but failed to report it to law enforcement?

This will also force the more peaceful ones to eventually abandon BLM as a slogan or just bail outright.

When these idiots have to get processed, booked, jailed, and have to hire a lawyer for a federal offense, they will think twice the next time someone says lets have another BLM march. Hit these idiots in the pocketbooks and make their lives as miserable as possible. A federal charge often costs more for a lawyer to represent you, than a state or county one.

BLM is not "Fuck the Draft" or Martin Luther King's peaceful protest movement. They have very little sympathy with the public at large and they are losing white and some black support by the day.

By calling them what they really are, you are forcing many to pick a side. We already know what the radicals are going to do, so that just gives the liberals more rope to hang their own necks with. Media included.

These idiots want tyrannical and large federal government? Give it to them. Let them experience the full power of Uncle Sam's weight. If Soros and others want to pay for the legal fees? Let em. The more they do it, the more mistakes they will make, and the more awareness the public will gain.

Islam is cancer and is just taking advantage of the racial strife. Time to stop being nice.

Police: terrorism unlikely. Hate crime "suspected". Drudge can always simplify a story just enough to make me laugh.

The lefties know they have nothing to say here, the RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! broken record is the only card they have left. When the West finally begins shoving back against Muslims, it ain't gonna be pretty, is it?

In order to ensure that the brainwashed readership always remembers that Islam is a true religion of peace, AP simply translated the words Allahu Akbar into God is Great, also suppressed info that the man is named Mohammed and Muslim.

Those little details are utterly unimportant.

Guy was influenced 80% by Islam, 20% by BlackLivesMatter bullshit - a deadly combo.

Quote:[/url]

Reuters is equally circumspect when it comes to the truth:

Quote:Quote:

Gunman targeting white men kills three in Fresno, California

[url=http://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-shooting-idUSKBN17K2DJ]http://www.reuters.com/article/us-califo...SKBN17K2DJ

FakeNews:

"Must protect the notion that Islam is a Religion of Peace!"
"Must praise the glories of more and more Muslim immigration."

Never mind the fact that there is a huge anti-White bias in the entire fucking media, entertainment and academia. BLM is basing their ideology on bullshit and a mostly false narrative.

Quote: (04-18-2017 11:28 PM)stugatz Wrote:  

Police: terrorism unlikely. Hate crime "suspected". Drudge can always simplify a story just enough to make me laugh.

The lefties know they have nothing to say here, the RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! broken record is the only card they have left. When the West finally begins shoving back against Muslims, it ain't gonna be pretty, is it?

I am skeptical that they ever will push back. I think Western Style Democracy has finally met it's match by having one of it's fatal flaws exposed. Selective anti-immigration, and selective religious persecution, are not components or features of the ideology.

Seems more like a race based attack then relgious.
Is he with blavk panthers or blm?

Quote: (04-19-2017 05:11 AM)Newguy101 Wrote:  

Seems more like a race based attack then relgious.
Is he with blavk panthers or blm?

And here come the experts on Islam.

As far as I remember 2 of the violent killers associated with BlackLivesMatter converted to Islam.

You ever wonder why you don't get black shooters screaming "Praise Jesus" at the top of their lungs before shooting up Mosque visitors?

Well - the reason is this http://www.koran-at-a-glance.com/ - red and purple verses foster hatred against the unbelievers and command Muslims to slaughter non-Muslims. And never mind the Hadiths or the biographies of Mohammed - if you read that, then it gets even worse.

But here you have a Mohammed screaming "Allahu Akbar" and shooting at church goers and it is fundamentally a race issue?

Yeah right....

By the way - you are not allowed to post here below 50 posts.

As a side note - Black Panthers and white Neonazis are cop/FBI undercover central. You might as well join the FBI if you join one of those groups. BlackLivesMatter is a more decentralized Soros enterprise and especially when they mix that ideology with Islam, then it becomes dangerous, but similar to Jihadis - no need even to visit a mosque to become violence prone.

To my surprise, this story was all over the mainstream media this morning. However, they were quick to portray it as a racist attack rather than Islamic terrorism. That's interesting, because it means the corporate media have decided that in a case like this, Islam gets favored over a racist attack by a member of a minority group. So, in the liberal media goodness hierarchy, it's

1. Islam
2. Minorities/racial issues

I'm interested in seeing where feminism falls on that list. It's obviously not above Islam since the media has decided to start ignoring female genital mutilation and promote the hijab as "empowering."

Anti-white racism and Islam is not mutually exclusive, they are a core identity of Louis Farrakhan.

Quote: (04-19-2017 08:48 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Anti-white racism and Islam is not mutually exclusive, they are a core identity of Louis Farrakhan.

I am not really familiar with Farrakhan's racist statements, but he seemed supportive of President Trump during the campaign and agreed that brining in refugees was a bad idea.

I follow his twitter and it's any indication of what his character or beliefs are he seems based, cool, and like he has a strong morality.

That said, I am not arguing against your accusation. I just don't know much.

Obvious the attack was carried out by a dark white-skinned man who had been mistreated by patriarchal white christian society his entire life.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Unless I'm mistaken, that whole "dark white skin" bit was a prank that grew legs to rival Usain Bolt.

Fairly warned, be ye, says I.

Don't fall for it, despite the current old-media tropes making it completely believable.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-19-2017 09:04 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2017 08:48 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I am not really familiar with Farrakhan's racist statements, but he seemed supportive of President Trump during the campaign and agreed that brining in refugees was a bad idea.

I follow his twitter and it's any indication of what his character or beliefs are he seems based, cool, and like he has a strong morality.

That said, I am not arguing against your accusation. I just don't know much.

As racist as Farrakhan might be or is, at least he understands that Arab created Jihad is not for black men in America. He knows how those Muslims over there would never defend them against non-muslims.

The rest of these idiotic black Muslims still haven't figured out that if America turned into a Muslim country, their black asses would just end up being literal slaves to the whiter skinned Muslims in a heartbeat.

At the end of the day, it does not matter much. Just two different sides of the same pile of dog shit.

Black Muslims should better inform themselves, as slavery came roaring back in "liberated" Libya:

[Image: p04zsnj8.jpg]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04zrvvy...w_facebook

Farrakhan is more an opportunist and understands some issues at hand. I think part of him knows that Islam is an Arab supremacist cult and that he jumped on that train back in the 1970s when no good translations of the Quran/Hadiths were available. So Muslims could tell blacks anything and everything. So it is a bit late for Farrakhan to get out of that track - also his flock usually is not violent.
--------------

As for the Fresno shooter - most of the media use the old dreadlock pics to divert the attention that he looks definitely more Islamic now:

[Image: kori-ali-muhammad.png?w=1024&h=651]

Quote:Quote:

He wrote in all caps Monday: “MY KILL RATE INCRESASES TREMENDOUSLY ON THE OTHER SIDE ASÈ ALLAH U AKBAR.”

I don't even know what the fuck that is:

[Image: C9UWIuRUMAA8KXm.jpg]

Some men will simply take all those crazy allegations about Whites/cops seriously - then they mix it with Islam and you have a dangerous killer.

He let himself be arrested easily enough:

[Image: 1888795_630x354.jpg]

https://twitter.com/BGODMAC

Since his Twitter is filled with desperate promotion of his songs, it is also possible that the guy thought about this way to get famous.

Well - he is certainly famous now for a while at least.