rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must Buy items (under $100)

Must Buy items (under 0)

Give me a list of things you have found that improved your life significantly, but costs $100 or less.

#1 for me is a sleep mask. My sleep quality improved drastically after purchasing one.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Kindle.

Must Buy items (under 0)

RVF gold membership

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Must Buy items (under 0)

Good thread idea. I've gotten a few things early this year that fit this criteria and have improved my life quite a bit.

Nutribullet - Blends anything you throw in there, very convenient to use and easy to wash, versus a typical blender where you need to wash a big jug in addition to the cup you drink from. I make smoothies virtually every day now for 1/10th the price you'd pay at some gay "juice bar". This toes the price line but you can get a basic one for ~$65-70 at Bed Bath & Beyond ($90 + 20% off coupon) or a bigger one for 30% more. Best purchase I've ever made nutrition-wise.

Crockpot - Can cook a ton of things while you're at work, come home to a fresh meal. Carnitas is especially bomb cooked in this. $30 at most stores.

Lifting gloves - I've always had the worst calluses on my hands, and since I bought some gloves on Amazon, my hands have pretty much recovered. Harbinger brand gloves are ~$20.

Will try to think of more but these 3 stand out the most.

Must Buy items (under 0)

My best investment this year was a juicer. Mine (made in Germany) cost me 40$

Must Buy items (under 0)

+1 for Kindle.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Nutri ninja costs cerca $200 but is essential to make some staple foods. Saves time. I can put something on the grill and blend up salsa, or a salad in less than 30mins with this. I cook everyday and enjoy it. I make food better than any restuarant and this saves time. You could blend chicken in there.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Jump rope. $5.

Must Buy items (under 0)

A leatherman, gerber or other multitool. Besides being a knife, the other tool bits come in super handy. It also doesn't spook people like carrying a typical pocket knife does.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Metal collar stays, less than 10 bucks for 3 dozen.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X1U...UTF8&psc=1

Must Buy items (under 0)

OTA TV antenna. I bought mine for $8.50. I get ~50 stations with it, many in HD. It's part of my "cut the cord" package.

Search for "Mygica A50"; it's what I use. If you can find a "Mygica A30", grab one of those too.

You can also use a splitter with these (or most) antennas to connect multiple TVs.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Must Buy items (under 0)

One more for Kindle

Nexstand Laptop Stand - If you work from your laptop one of these is a must, combined with a wireless keyboard/mouse. Much less stress on your wrists when typing for long periods and it also brings the screen up to the correct height so you're not hunched over: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Defianz-K2-Next...01HHYQBB8/

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (04-17-2017 05:39 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Give me a list of things you have found that improved your life significantly, but costs $100 or less.

#1 for me is a sleep mask. My sleep quality improved drastically after purchasing one.

what is a sleep mask - is this a blindfold or something more?

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (04-18-2017 07:41 AM)slowpoke Wrote:  

One more for Kindle

Nexstand Laptop Stand - If you work from your laptop one of these is a must, combined with a wireless keyboard/mouse. Much less stress on your wrists when typing for long periods and it also brings the screen up to the correct height so you're not hunched over: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Defianz-K2-Next...01HHYQBB8/

I'm interested in this. But I'd have to get a wireless keyboard as well.

Any affordable recommendations?

Must Buy items (under 0)

- 10-pack of plastic containers for meal prep. About US$18. Makes meal prepping easy and saves me time. I'm a neat freak so I also love that the fridge looks like this:

[Image: 71_MBm_Be7_Q0_L._SL1500.jpg]

- Lacrosse balls. About US$7. Great for myofascial release, massaging the back and feet.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (04-18-2017 08:05 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Yes. Its great if your room gets a lot of sunlight

Must Buy items (under 0)

I love these buying stuff threads!

Cast Iron Pan

Crock Pot

GLL Facial Care Kit (I swear I'm not getting affiliate on this, I think it's that good)

Bialetti Moka Percolator

Yoga Block - for meditating

Ledger Nano S - Bitcoin wallet

Rice Bucket - for forearm strength and hand health

Official MAGA Hat - None of this ripoff shit, straight from DJT.com. I don't wear hats but bought three during the election. One for me to wear, one for bitches to wear, and one that is stored in mint condition for my son to wear.

Must Buy items (under 0)

A steamer

https://www.amazon.com/Conair-ExtremeSte...ir+steamer

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (04-18-2017 10:03 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

I love these buying stuff threads!

Cast Iron Pan

Crock Pot

GLL Facial Care Kit (I swear I'm not getting affiliate on this, I think it's that good)

Bialetti Moka Percolator

Yoga Block - for meditating

Ledger Nano S - Bitcoin wallet

Rice Bucket - for forearm strength and hand health

Official MAGA Hat - None of this ripoff shit, straight from DJT.com. I don't wear hats but bought three during the election. One for me to wear, one for bitches to wear, and one that is stored in mint condition for my son to wear.

^^+1 for Bialetti. I always hit their stores when I'm in Italy and bring kitchen products back. Quality stuff.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Must Buy items (under 0)

Noise-cancelling headphones

High-quality pressure cooker

Eye-mask

Analogue white-noise generator

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (04-18-2017 08:14 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 07:41 AM)slowpoke Wrote:  

One more for Kindle

I'm interested in this. But I'd have to get a wireless keyboard as well.

Any affordable recommendations?

I bought this one around 6 months ago and am very happy with it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015LSEUS8

I actually ordered 3 different keyboards and returned the others as this one had the best the key action and build quality. Compact, light, charges via USB and looks good [Image: smile.gif]

Must Buy items (under 0)

DASH - hopefully gives you a nice return at the end.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (04-18-2017 09:54 AM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 08:05 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Yes. Its great if your room gets a lot of sunlight

I've tried them and they didn't work for me, but putting tinfoil on your windows has worked. I completely agree with you how important it is to get a good nights sleep. I also take ZMA and have drastically cut back alcohol. As I got older, alcohol significantly interrupted my sleep.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Kindle

A5 week to view leather diary.

Opinel pocket knife. All the mountain men carry them and I'm no exception. Extremely useful.

Must Buy items (under 0)

Interlocking Foam Tiles for Grappling, Break Falling, Solo Drills, etc...
I got 10 - 2ft x 2ft tiles for $94 and change.

Having 40 square feet of mats available to me 24/7 in my living room has seriously upped my athleticism in a short amount of time.