rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Over reacting?

Am I Over reacting?

I am reading this forum for over 4 years now. Now I need your honest opinions on a matter.

So I breakup with this girl I was together for 3 years. I started the breakup. She begged for me to come back but I refused. After 3 months of breakup, we started having contact again because we had joint lease, joint accounts and other stuff. (When I had breakup, I left the home with my things and moved to new place). I let her live in the apartment. Later to cover rent, she rented spare room to her female friend.

Now once we started talking again, slowly and slowly I was caving in and started thinking did I make a mistake by leaving her. One morning, I lost my car key. I knew I had spare key at my ex gf house. I called her and told her I am coming to pick my car keys. She said fine. I went there and she made breakfast for me. I told her I can drop her to work. While she was taking shower, I went into kitchen for water and saw some new pictures on the fridge.

Pictures was with her housemate and 2 guys. In one picture, she is holding hand of the guy. In 2nd picture, she is placing her legs on the lap of guy. I was pretty devastated to see the picture. When she came from shower, I asked her about pictures. She said just friends. At that time, I just ignored everything and dropped her to work.

Later, she invited me for dinner and I refused her and started asking again about pictures and who were the guys. She said it's just friends nothing more. I asked straight away, "did you have sex with the guy?". She straight away called me crazy and told me I am over thinking.

I have posted the pictures here. What you guys think? Is it normal for a girl to hold hand of male friend while taking pictures or placing leg on his lap? Or I am just over thinking it

[Image: attachment.jpg36311]   

[Image: attachment.jpg36312]   

Am I Over reacting?

You split up several months ago, and she now appears to have moved on. No surprise there. She's a free agent, so if you do have designs on getting her back, grilling her about the new guy isn't the way to go about it.

Am I Over reacting?

Does it really matter either way? If she is fucking him, she's fucking him, if she isn't, she's probably fucking somebody else.

Once something is over, it's over. Even I know that.

I am genuinely sure that you will be devastated, but... It is what it is, the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else.

Don't be her emotional tampon, sever contact, delete her number, and if she texts you, reply with "Who's this"? Then when she gets annoyed, hit her with:
[Image: b82c00f57961674d12f2cf47a9a1b819.jpg]

Am I Over reacting?

I smell a SIF...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Am I Over reacting?

Jesus, son. She's going to fuck who she wants to fuck... WTF business is it of yours? You dumped her for christ's sake. Now you're going to interrogate her about her sex life, which is none of your fucking business?

If you cannot handle your feels for her, which it seems you cannot, NEXT.

Am I Over reacting?

You broke up with her, she's a chick that isn't fat in the UK in 2017. That means when she is single she has offers for dick constantly, and slightly less constantly when she is in a relationship.

You broke up with her, which means that she likely also went on some self confidence dick hopping spree of which she doesn't have pictures.

You broke up her, if it was a mistake, put it in your loss column and move on. You cannot repair this, especially if you are jealous.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Am I Over reacting?

Quote: (04-08-2017 07:11 AM)Nordwand Wrote:  

grilling her about the new guy isn't the way to go about it.

Quote: (04-08-2017 08:28 AM)WoeMachine Wrote:  

Does it really matter either way? If she is fucking him, she's fucking him, if she isn't, she's probably fucking somebody else.

Quote: (04-08-2017 09:01 AM)Jack_Smith Wrote:  

Now you're going to interrogate her about her sex life, which is none of your fucking business?

Quote: (04-08-2017 09:05 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

You broke up her, if it was a mistake, put it in your loss column and move on. You cannot repair this, especially if you are jealous.

Thanks Guys for feedback. But purpose of providing photos was to ask you guys that is it normal for girls to have photos like this with a friend?? Like holding friend's hand in this position or placing leg on someone? Or I am conservative here and think these photos shows more than friends??

I know it's not my business to interrogate her about her sex life. But at same time, I need clarity in my mind. Before seeing her pictures I was fine and everything was normal and I was MGTOW. But suddenly after seeing pics of her with other man, I got jealous and started feeling bad. Probably many of you can relate with me on this situation.

I know I need sometime and I will be fine but I don't understand my sudden feeling of jealousy for her. I hope it will be easy come, easy go.

I will appreciate if some of you just provide feedback about pics that is it normal for girls to have photos in this position with friends?

Am I Over reacting?

Others already covered it, but yes you're overthinking it. You broke up with her months ago. She can fuck whoever she wants.

Am I Over reacting?

Its too high to eat grass son.

Am I Over reacting?

OP, you broke up with her, it's OVER, so she fucks who she wants now, even a random dude she met at a party.
Today, Take ALL your remaining stuff from the appartment, close your joint accounts, delete AND block her number, same on ALL social websites.
She's no longer in your life, go fuck some new girls to totally forget about this one.

Quote: (04-08-2017 04:12 PM)Alick Wrote:  

I know I need sometime and I will be fine but I don't understand my sudden feeling of jealousy for her. I hope it will be easy come, easy go.
I will appreciate if some of you just provide feedback about pics that is it normal for girls to have photos in this position with friends?

If it's normal you'll accept it, and if it's not you'll feel resentment?
Who cares what "normal" is.
If it's considered "normal" to suck a man's dick to say hello, will you accept your next girl to do it?

As the Man in the relationship, You set the rules.
So if you don't want your next girl to take this kind of pics, you'll make her clearly understand it; so she won't.

Am I Over reacting?

Girls fuck their friends, sometimes even only once, sometimes just because they got drunk and horny. Get over it. Always assume she's fucked the guy, and act accordingly.

Am I Over reacting?

Thanks everyone for input. I know I have to move on and I was fine until I saw these photos. Yeah it's not my business who she fucks or what she do. I totally understand this part and honestly I didn't want to care about this. I wanted her to have new relations so I don't feel guilty anymore by dumping her. But what annoys me is that she was trying to be constantly in touch and telling me how she misses me and everything. And then we finally meet and I was caving in to go back to her, I found these photos.

oh well, It's difficult to understand these women.

It's time to wear my alpha jacket and start building a new life.

Thanks again everyone.

Am I Over reacting?

Quote:Quote:

we had joint lease, joint accounts and other stuff. (When I had breakup, I left the home with my things and moved to new place). I let her live in the apartment. Later to cover rent, she rented spare room to her female friend.

I'm only bringing this up because nobody else has, but it's common sense, and yes, I've had my own experience with it.

Never cohabitate with a woman unless you really think she's a keeper. Extricating yourself from obligations like a joint lease or bank account is almost like executing a mini-divorce.

This woman should be on your no-contact list. Lingering obligations are probably the only reason both of you are still engaging the other at all. I don't know if it's holding back her social life, but it sounds like it's holding back yours.

Am I Over reacting?

This is classic "dog with a bone" theory in action.

You don't want that bone.

But you don't want any other dogs to go near that bone either.

You need to go find yourself a new woman and get completely out of her life, and not be seeing evidence of who she is fuckin now.

And she will be fucking someone else, straight away. (quicker than you can be fucking someone else)