rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photo Shoot This Weekend / Help Escalate to Bang

Hey Forum,

Being a hobbyist photographer is one of the many hats that I wear. I’m no pro but I know how to work my camera and my work has garnered enough interest from girls to model for me. This Saturday, I have a scheduled shoot in the afternoon with a hot, 19-year old blonde, and new in town. I asked her online if she would like to work with me, seeing my work she gladly said yes. After confirming the time of shoot with her, I ask till when is she willing to work. She said till whenever. Good, because as I reveal my photo shoot routine you will see crucial times where I need to game.

I’d like input/opinions from the players here how to escalate to bang based on the information I give, please.

I re-read the Early and Middle Game sections of “Bang” but most scenarios and techniques apply to the approach and date situations. Although, some things like keeping “the vibe,” “strawberry game,” “ the hair stroke,” and “stare game” might apply or transfer…I believe this is a special case/scenario where the girl is already in my place, near my bed (I live in a studio), agreeing to do a shoot (= date scenario?), and being photographed (= gamed?). The missing piece would be how to end this shoot with a bang. I’ve come close before, but no dice.

My photo shoot routine:

1. Contact girl, arrange time, meet me at my place.

2. Small, light get-to-know-you-how’s-your-trip talk, maybe refreshments, then she changes clothes and makes herself look pretty in the bathroom.

3. Photo shoot. Most of my game is played in this stage.

I do a variation of venue change here (if you can call it that). Most of the time, I start somewhere like inside my room or around the neighborhood then end up on the rooftop. It is also during this time I do some push/pull play or compliment/neg her. This does 2 things: draw out her expression/poses for more interesting photos and create an emotional state in her.

Examples of what I might say during a shoot (all were said in a non-needy, playful / commanding / coaching / sometimes “high-energy” way) depending on what she does:

-Give me another pose, that one was just ok **Click** Muuuch better **Click** There we go, you’re doing better ** Switch your legs up **click** Very nice, hold that pose ** Click, click**

-Show me more “sexy” with your look** click ** you call that “sexy”? C’mon step it up ** Yess**click, click,click** (if she does steps it up) Whoa calm yourself, don’t tease the photographer …need to be professional here (smile)

Overall feedback from previous models about the interaction: they actually appreciate this interaction because it pushes them and it feels like they're working on something worthwhile. One noobie model whined about this but only because she didn't know the game on modeling during a photoshoot.

I also would like to refer you guys to Rivelino’s post on this, that was helpful to me.

Perhaps I should attempt a kiss here?

4. We de-compress. I ask, “need a drink?” Usually it’s cold refreshments, water’s the usual choice. Follow up with, “I also make a killer peach margarita.” They politely decline and still choose water. Maybe I haven’t found the girls into drinking alcoholic in the afternoon yet….

5. We sit and wait around for all 500+ of her pictures to burn in my disc drive. It takes around 40 something minutes to finish, my estimate. It is during this time that I’m most confused of what to do or say to bang them. I’ve done the following, sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time:

-Talk: reflecting on the shoot, modeling stories, future plans, life etc. any topic goes

-Foot massage (to quote Jules from the movie Pulp Fiction, “I’m the foot-fucking master!”). This is probably a beta move for some of you, but I’ll say it anyway: I love giving them to girls because many respond well (read: horny) to it. But up until now, don’t know how to parlay it to a bang.

-Watch and comment on YouTube videos together…weak

-Put up music. Adele on iTunes or Last.fm. Every chick loves Adele, even the ones who don’t know her music. When she’s on every chick loves the way her music and voice sounds. But does it get their juices flowing? Maybe… Perhaps I should put on The Weeknd instead?

Also during this time, the girl would sometimes take out her phone and text/call her friends or family.

One story where I came close (?):
I was shooting a cute, blonde, 20 something year old tattooed chick from Colorado on my rooftop. One of those Suicide Girl wannabes. She was responding well to my photo shoot game with playful responses of her own (laughing, giggling, “Oh yeah?” “I’ll give you sexy” “What do you want to do with these legs?” etc.)

Kept my cool and just smiled.

I don’t know if it was the sunny and breezy weather, my game, she was a freak in the first place, she was comfortable…but eventually she just felt like taking off her dress and going topless and she did!

Again... kept my cool and shot as normal.

When we got back to my place we were both tired but satisfied with the shoot. She plops face down on my bed while I tell her it’s gonna take a while to burn the disc. It’s ok she says, I’ll take a little nap.

Fuck.

Set up the disc burning, took a swig of cold water, washed my face then went towards the bed. I gently grazed her feet rubbing and massaging them.

Mmm, feels good she says.

I continue to do this for the next 30 something minutes. I also went up and down her long legs. She was liking it the whole time.

But I didn’t know how to transition to a bang. We hugged and kiss on the cheek goodbye, maybe we’ll work again with a different concept.

Feedback/opinions/tips would be appreciated, what could I have done different or should do next time (especially this coming weekend)? Thanks guys.

Cant help you from the photographer perspective, although I did get bang the girl I was "modeling" with earlier in the summer. Easiest lay of my life! The other dude who showed up to model was too nice and hesitant to get close and do any poses.

Anyways, to transition from the foot massage/leg massage deal you were doing, just get on top of her and start making out with her. If shes cool with it start sliding your hands over her body. put your hand up her shirt and put her hand on your dick. If she holds onto and plays with said dick for a while then you know its cool to take her clothes off and you will most likely be playing the I just had sex song soon after

forget the youtube videos
Bust out the booze and weed Then play The Weeknd, then do the above!

Quote: (08-26-2011 12:35 AM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

I gently grazed her feet rubbing and massaging them.

I continue to do this for the next 30 something minutes. I also went up and down her long legs. She was liking it the whole time.

But I didn’t know how to transition to a bang.

Well you have only yourself to blame. She was clearly digging this. Just escalate sexually. Start running your hands over her body, make out with her... When you get a hard-on, show it to her. Flashing your hard cock to her is equivalent to her flashing your boobs at you on the rooftop.

Appreciate the input so far, but I got a few concerns...

I'm thinking...So perhaps I should've went up further up her legs and slowly straddle her as my hands go up..

Both of you suggested to make out with her and pulling out my dick, but she was laying on her stomach... I know we're supposed to push for sex as much as possible, but there's got to be a smoother way to go for the make out (esp. if she was laying down)?

Thoughts on the routine (if you have any) would be helpful too

Well thas easy, just transition from her feet to her back. Someone wrote on her a while back that its not abad idea to suggest that she take off her shirt/pants because it is necessary for a good massage. I've done this a time or two and didnt get turned down. Once you take her bra off and its just her underwear, flip her over and start making out.

Then do what we said to do earlier

As for the routine, when me and her were between shots and the photographer was setting up her equipment for different locations and whatnot I just told her to follow me and we would sit in a shaded area and had a conversation. We were by a river walk so I talked about the river walk in san antonio and how it sucks cock. If its a nice scenic place just talk about that, her life, goals, job, animals, etc.

Thanks Kick, we'll see this afternoon...anything goes and anything could happen...I've been thinking of doing the caprese close too. We'll see [Image: banana.gif]

How about this for a twist. Act super professional during the shoot then tell her you were going to grab a bite /drinks and ask her to come.
Escalate at the bar/ grill and bring her back...I would never give this advice to take a girl out after she was in your place but, shutterbugs have been using this angle for decades to get pussy. Maybe if you seperate the two it may throw a curve ball and you may feel better about it as well (confidence)
Thoughts?

Quote:Quote:

When we got back to my place we were both tired but satisfied with the shoot. She plops face down on my bed while I tell her it’s gonna take a while to burn the disc. It’s ok she says, I’ll take a little nap.

Fuck.

Set up the disc burning, took a swig of cold water, washed my face then went towards the bed. I gently grazed her feet rubbing and massaging them.

Yep, should have escalated. Take charge man. Once massaging, you should have moved your hands near her pussy and gauged her reaction. Does she flinch or stay still? Massage her ass, her back, then go back to her pussy. Try rubbing it directly. See what happens. I bet you could have fucked her right here.

Some other advice:

Take a "break" half-way through the photo shoot. Talk for like 15 min with some drinks. This will loosen her up for the rest of the shoot. You might be able to get her to give some nude shots. It will make it much easier to fuck her at the end.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-27-2011 10:34 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

How about this for a twist. Act super professional during the shoot then tell her you were going to grab a bite /drinks and ask her to come.
Escalate at the bar/ grill and bring her back...I would never give this advice to take a girl out after she was in your place but, shutterbugs have been using this angle for decades to get pussy. Maybe if you seperate the two it may throw a curve ball and you may feel better about it as well (confidence)
Thoughts?

Good idea mechanico, but one problem...she's 19

I do have alcohol (vodka, red/white wine, tequila) and food in my place...

5 hours to go, going to the gym then grocery shop for some mozzarella for my caprese [Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Fuck.

Yep, should have escalated. Take charge man. Once massaging, you should have moved your hands near her pussy and gauged her reaction. Does she flinch or stay still? Massage her ass, her back, then go back to her pussy. Try rubbing it directly. See what happens. I bet you could have fucked her right here.

Some other advice:

Take a "break" half-way through the photo shoot. Talk for like 15 min with some drinks. This will loosen her up for the rest of the shoot. You might be able to get her to give some nude shots. It will make it much easier to fuck her at the end.

Escalate. Gauge. Proceed accordingly, got it.

Break during the shoot...I do take breaks between shoots to talk but not drink breaks. It's a trip back to my room from the rooftop, so what I can do is put some drinks and ice on my empty, clean, plastic blue waste can (I have no cooler).

This girl's a new one I'm working with and might not be as freaky but I'll see if the routine will work on her. I'm testing Gmanifesto's
caprese closer after the shoot while the disc is burning.

Thanks again guys.

Models love coke and ecstasy..

bad news she doesnt drink and wont stay over for burning cd

Did you tell her about the salad?

Quote: (08-27-2011 10:34 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Thoughts?

I like this approach. Act like a thorough professional throughout the shoot, mean business all the time and perhaps even scold her a couple of times if she's not following your directions correctly. This would make her qualify to you hard, which you can further use to escalate to a drink and then bang.

Game is a necessary evil