rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PETA Claims Milk is Hitler

[Image: Milk.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

"With so many different types of cruelty-free, delicious milks on the market, opposing supremacists has never been easier" - PETA

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/peta/status/847832116322639872/video/1][/url]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I've never considered bathing my aching feet in cruelty, but PETA has inspired me.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I just can't even....

[Image: Funny-Humor-2014-Sweet-Jesus.jpg]

[Image: 2QplcQql.jpg]

I guess I'm confirmed Hitler now, because there's no way someone that drinks as much milk as I do couldn't be the fuhrer himself.

PETA regularly pulls stunts like this (at one point they lobbied to rename Seacows "Sea Kittens") because it garners attention, and the media never fails to fall for it.

Don't pay them any mind; it's precisely what they want you to do.

By the way, is that Nazi Girl image a PETA original? I've seen it bouncing around the net for years, and I always wondered where it came from.

Hitler was a vegetarian.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world...-diet.html

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (04-03-2017 11:18 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Hitler was a vegetarian.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world...-diet.html
I must eat a Ribeye or the Nazis win! Peta is literally Hitler!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

But I thought Trump was literally Hitler?

You are what you eat...

...I consumed a lot of milk in my lifetime...

...so I'm Donald Trump?

Or Hitler?

PETA, help me!

Quote: (04-03-2017 11:11 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

By the way, is that Nazi Girl image a PETA original? I've seen it bouncing around the net for years, and I always wondered where it came from.

Quote: (04-03-2017 08:30 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

So I did some research on the image and it's part of a series of photographs by Dany Peschl. The album is called "disturbation"

Poor Hitler. It seems like he is literally everything.

This dramatic increase in Nazi correlations is diminishing the emotional returns of same.

I don't know if anyone's coined this term or a similar one, but I think that the Hitleren emotional currency is suffering from runaway Adolflation™

Hitlernomics™ insists that if this is not curbed then soon the average sentence will be loaded with Adolph's last name to such a degree that those sentences themselves will literally be incapable of carrying a concept. In a few short years we could be looking at an exchange that follows:

"Hitler Hitler milk Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler animal Hitler Hitler!"

"Oh, Hitler Hitler Hitler when Hitler Hitler Sunday Hitler Hitler..."

"Hitler?"

"If Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler then Hitler Hitler Hitler."

Perhaps this was literally his plan all along. To invade our language until the only concept we were capable of conveying was...

...Hitler.

p.s. In any case, it was nice of these girls to volunteer to come over to my place...

...and take care of my sperm collection.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I also ran into this while researching, whitepowermilk.com

Quote:Quote:

Many are drawn to White Power Milk for the comforting certainty that our milk is the purest available. But it's something more elusive, and difficult to put into words, that keeps our customers coming back. We create a select beverage that is not only more healthy for your body, but is culturally superior. Sure, the milk available at your local grocery store meets USDA government standards for quality, but these standards are set to a mere minimum of purity. You deserve the best.

Gargling Purification Process:

[Image: 45_large.jpg?100361]

There are different girls who will gargle your milk [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (04-03-2017 08:30 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

I like how they just hang a damn rifle from the wall by a nail. You can tell they assume people that own "assault rifles" just have them nailed to walls so they can kill at the drop of a hat. They also trying to associate gun owners with white supremacists. Fortunately, Peta jumped the shark into moonbat land eons ago, so I doubt anyone is internalizing their propaganda.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

What about heavy cream? I love heavy cream in my morning coffee.

[Image: 110722-biz-milk.grid-4x2.jpg]

The funny part about this campaign is that NAZI took better care of animals than PETA entire existence.

Has any one read Mein milch ?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

GOHAD Hitlerbrahs GTFIH

Can any u brahs aware me on the gains to be had from drinking a gallon of hitler a day?

Srs

Quote: (04-04-2017 08:59 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Poor Hitler. It seems like he is literally everything.

This dramatic increase in Nazi correlations is diminishing the emotional returns of same.

I don't know if anyone's coined this term or a similar one, but I think that the Hitleren emotional currency is suffering from runaway Adolflation™

Hitlernomics™ insists that if this is not curbed then soon the average sentence will be loaded with Adolph's last name to such a degree that those sentences themselves will literally be incapable of carrying a concept. In a few short years we could be looking at an exchange that follows:

"Hitler Hitler milk Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler animal Hitler Hitler!"

"Oh, Hitler Hitler Hitler when Hitler Hitler Sunday Hitler Hitler..."

"Hitler?"

"If Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler then Hitler Hitler Hitler."

Perhaps this was literally his plan all along. To invade our language until the only concept we were capable of conveying was...

...Hitler.

We even have Chinese men Sieg Heiling these days:

I don't know who these lames are who think that milk is a symbol of white supremacy or whatever the hell, but I happen to be part of a better PETA group.

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

I don't think there has ever been a more ineffective organization than PETA.

My personal favorite PETA moment was their attention whoring and virtue signaling by criticizing the newly elected President Obama for swatting a fly:

You can imagine the effect that had.

Incidentally, this was the worst press that Obama received when entering the White House. Yeah, take that in.

Aren't cows in significant pain if you don't milk them?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

PETA is a true Hitler-esque genocidal operation that only feigns being friendly with animals.

Do you know what their real plans about pet-ownership are for you useless eaters?

No pets at all - that is their motto. It was one of their leading directors who actually publicly said that he prefers for all of you useless eaters to have no pets at all.

So they prefer to kill all pets they get their grubby globalist hands can grab:

https://www.petakillsanimals.com/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan-j-w...79220.html

Even mainstream outlets sometimes write articles about the PETA-Hitler.

As a side note - Hitler loved animals, he loved his dogs, PETA kills dogs, also Hitler was a vegetarian back in times where this was very rare in Germany - also likely because he loved animals.

So frankly PETA is worse than Hitler at least on the animal treatment front.

Quote: (04-04-2017 05:28 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

As a side note - Hitler loved animals, he loved his dogs, PETA kills dogs, also Hitler was a vegetarian back in times where this was very rare in Germany - also likely because he loved animals.

I bet if someone invented a time machine and hung out with Hitler, they'd say he was a really nice guy.

Aloha!

such a fine line between PETA and satire