rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wow you are really skinny

This happens mostly during the summer when I'm wearing a either a t-shirt or no shirt. The girls will make a comment on how insanely skinny I am. I have only two different responses to this and am wondering what you guys do when this happens. The interaction goes like this :

Girl: Haha wow you are seriously skinny!
Me: Yea I bet your really jealous *grin*
Girl: Yea I wish I was like that! (It has not occurred where the girl does not say that she is jealous)

OR

Girl: Haha wow you are seriously skinny
Me: Really? I was thinking of going on a diet of nothing but diet water

I'm sure that there's a ton of skinnier than average guys here that get this from time to time. I've been hearing remarks about how skinny I am my whole life so it isn't a matter of me feeling bad when people say it, I'm just thinking that I could have a better response. Any thoughts you guys? Thanks.

I would describe myself with a medium build and maybe around 14 or 15 percent body fat. My stomach is flat but you can't see my abs. I've had girls tell me I'm skinny on multiple occasions when wearing a shirt and I had no idea how to respond. I pretty much just said thanks and switched subjects.

A girl is definitely flirting with you when she tells you this unless you look holocaust skinny or something.

1. Wear fitted shirts.
2. Bulk up.
3. Move to Somalia.

I went vegan a year ago (when I was already pretty skinny) and things have gotten worse. I'm definitely in holocaust mode. My irregular sleeping-eating schedule isn't exactly helping either. Unlike you, I am pretty self-conscious about it.

I think joking about "how fat you are" is pretty good. Makes you appear confident. If you go the "bet your jealous" route you might evoke some bad shit. I'd avoid it unless you want to hear their weight loss sob stories.

Bhirsch - I've always been a scrawny muthafucka (i still am but I work out so i'm bigger than I used to be). I used to hate it so much when girls would make comments. I remember putting my clothes back on one time when a girl started talking shit right before a session! If a girl mentions it, I either say:
- God blessed me where it matters. There's only one big part on me and you might get to find out what it is if you're lucky.
or
- Skinny guys put it down better just like 2pac said.

I've had good results with these because most skinny guys are sensitive about their bodies like I used to be. You're making her think "what the hell is this stick so cocky about?" Good luck man!

Put a rolled up sock in your undies ... worked for Elvis

If you are already skinny, why not put in more effort to develop additional muscle? With a skinny physique, everything will be outlined very very nicely. Last week I had a girl who wanted to grope my abs because of that, even though I weigh less than her (and not because she's fat [Image: biggrin.gif] ).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I was a skinny bastard growing up too. You need to eat, eat, and eat some more in between workouts. I recommend 3000 calories a day, at least 1000 calories of those should be proteins.

Being a skinny guy sucks, sorry. Girls aren't attracted to it. The good news, however, is that our build looks phenomenal when bulked.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Do you have a thing for skinny guys or something?"

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This is your response:

[Image: chinesefood1.jpg]

[Image: barbell.jpg]

Yeah, and girls make comments about how my nails are dirty, my clothes are stained, how my breath smells... do you see a pattern? You have a reversible problem. Correct it. This isn't Oprah where you come to commiserate in the corner with other dudes in a circle jerk [Image: tard.gif] over your flaws.

End righteous rant.

Alright thanks guys, I'll be trying some of these out next time I get the chance.

Quote: (08-26-2011 01:24 PM)BHirsch Wrote:  

Alright thanks guys, I'll be trying some of these out next time I get the chance.

Like Houston says, tell her that you only seem to gain weight in one area and then either allude to your privates or hand her a wrist brace to put on so that she doesn't sprain her hand when you place your fat boy in her palm.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Don't artsy and hipster girls like skinny guys?

I am 6 1 and 180 lbs and narrow waist....with big arms...

I have gotten this comment twice in last two months while gaming...
I have used one reply that worked..

"I am thick in the right spots" with full eye contact...

First girl was a bit perplexed so I just asked her to squeeze my biceps...

Seconf girl I was making out in my car whuile dropping her off and chatting and had made out...
After she said it..I put her hand on my dick and proceeded to make out more..

First one said that as a compliment according to her...so it might not be all bad for you...but eat protien and hit the gym..cut down on running!.....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Drink whole milk and don't eat like a bird

Quote: (08-25-2011 08:13 PM)BHirsch Wrote:  

Any thoughts you guys? Thanks.

Eat a lot and lift. I was around 145 lbs and am around 6'1 in height, so yes I know what skinny is. I look a lot better now.

Speaking of muscle building... At 6'2, I was 150 lbs 1 1/2 years ago... today I'm nearly 180.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I've fluctuated in weight throughout my life, usually being somewhat underweight. Whenever it was ridiculous, I'd simply say, "Ya, I'm trying to watch my figure, unlike some people (stare at her)." I really got in a chicks head once by saying this, even though she was pretty thin, she ended up lifting up her shirt to prove she was in shape. Hilarious.

Im fresh out of highschool and only 115 pounds! I couldnt gain to save my life. Every pound i gain is easily lost in a few days.

Quote: (08-15-2014 08:25 PM)dirt nasty Wrote:  

Im fresh out of highschool and only 115 pounds! I couldnt gain to save my life. Every pound i gain is easily lost in a few days.

Then that weight is mostly water weight. If you have a sodium rich diet. Your body will retain more water thus causing you to maintain that water weight.

You need to start eating red meat, fish, and eggs, multiple times a day. If you are looking to put on that extra weight, you need to work out and eat like an animal.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (08-26-2011 12:39 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

This is your response:

[Image: chinesefood1.jpg]

[Image: barbell.jpg]

Yeah, and girls make comments about how my nails are dirty, my clothes are stained, how my breath smells... do you see a pattern? You have a reversible problem. Correct it. This isn't Oprah where you come to commiserate in the corner with other dudes in a circle jerk [Image: tard.gif] over your flaws.

End righteous rant.

Righteous fury bro, righteous fury.

To be honest, I just got on the weights. The 'Wow you're really skinny comment' is an insult over my way.

The vast majority of feminine women do not like skinny men. As multiple women have told me, "I don't want to be with a guy who I feel like I could beat up." Hipster chicks and feminist types seem more accepting of skinny guys from what I've noticed, probably for the same reason, except from the opposite perspective: they DO want to be with a guy they could beat up.

A woman telling you that you're skinny is not giving you a compliment. She's basically saying, "Wow, you look really weak. I doubt you could even hurt me if you wanted to." As a skinny guy, you will get a lot more shit tests for this reason. I honestly think that being really skinny is a worse handicap for men than being short. I would bet that a 5'6" guy with a nice physique would be much more attractive to most women than a 6' guy who only weighed 130 lbs. with all else being equal. If you are a skinny guy you should be lifting and eating hardcore for a few years. There's literally nothing that will improve your social relations with both men and women more than going from skinny to muscular. It's a total night and day difference.

In high school I was around 155 at 6'. I wasn't rail thin but I was pretty skinny. I'm the same height now but walk around at a lean 205. The difference is tremendous. At least a 90% decline in AMOGing from men and a 90% decline in shit testing from women. Respect for size is instinctive for both men and women. A skinny man signifies with his frail and sickly looking physique that he poses no danger to anyone. This makes him contemptible to men and unattractive to women. In contrast, a muscular man's physique conveys power, virility and discipline. These traits are respected by men and attractive to women.

If you are a skinny guy reading this thread, start lifting. Right now. Even if that means jumping out of your chair and doing some pushups. Then get your ass into the gym soon, learn the compound lifts and dedicate at least the next year to lifting and eating. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's literally the best thing a skinny guy can do to improve his game, and dare I say it, his life.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Hmm, I'm pretty skinny (184cm and 70-75kg) but I've hardly ever had this happen to me. I'm reasonably toned (not strong but the weight I do have is not fat) but you couldn't really tell either way with a shirt on. But it probably helps that I look tough in most other ways, body language, facial expression and eye contact, clothing too I suppose, and I know I can handle myself in a fight against most guys so I don't cower before anyone.

"Yeah I don't like to be fat"
"Thank you"
"Yes I think I thinner than you"

This is my standard response. I'm skinny and actually it doesn't bother me much except when I get to hear it. And actually the only one to mention it is girls I'm dating and usually I end up banging them anyway. Asian girls doesn't have the same complex about big muscular guys, they're actually seen as gays.
Though I'm only attracted to skinny girls myself.