rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 female police officers from Sweden fail to apprehend violent refugee
female police officers from Sweden fail to apprehend violent refugee
A male bystander helped them out and got the closest to subduing the migrant. The women gave no real chase and seemed to tire from the struggle, including the blondie who receives a powerful punch at 2:10.

If I was in Washington DC, and watched three female police offers struggle with a crazed immigrant, I would not help them, because I know those women would be the first to lock me up for a bogus charge or accusation.

This video is a perfect metaphor for what is happening in the West. The decadent and weak being replaced by barbarian might.
It's still worth all the diversity that these valuable members of the law enforcement community bring to the table.

Imagine where we would be if only men could be police officers.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Christ almighty, never have I seen such pathetic police. The refugee could've kicked the shit outta all of em'.

I only hope more of this happens throughout Sweden and to such a degree that the local population wakes up from their daze

Or perhaps Sweden should be destroyed as a cautionary tale to all other European countries. You can throw Germany in with them as well.
Perfect example of the failure of political correctness. I would love to hear leftists try to defend the role of women in the police force when presented with videos like this.

If society can not be honest about the physical limitations of women in the military/police, or emergency services like fire and rescue then those institutions will break down. And if those vital services break down how can you have a functional society?

It is clear from this video that law enforcement has been completed destroyed in its usefulness by the fact that pedestrians have to intervene to do the work of those female officers to help take down the criminal. This sends a powerful message to citizens that they can not be expected to be protected by the police, and to criminals in Sweden that they have free reign over the weak police force.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
Israeli policewoman drops her clip at 0:42:

She looks very unsure of herself.
Dear god Sweden is fucked.
Quote:Quote:

I only hope more of this happens throughout Sweden and to such a degree that the local population wakes up from their daze

[Image: laugh5.gif]
Sweden got away with this crap(three women in a patrol car) while they were a homogenous population. Now that they got a third world, hood culture of their own, they are going to learn why US police are viewed as more aggressive.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham
Quote: (04-02-2017 10:30 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

Christ almighty, never have I seen such pathetic police. The refugee could've kicked the shit outta all of em'.

Or perhaps Sweden should be destroyed as a cautionary tale to all other European countries. You can throw Germany in with them as well.

The west can handle a collapsed Sweden. I am not so sure we can handle a collapsed Germany without full on WW2 type conflict.

Quote: (04-02-2017 11:08 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Sweden got away with this crap(three women in a patrol car) while they were a homogenous population. Now that they got a third world, hood culture of their own, they are going to learn why US police are viewed as more aggressive.

Swedish logic: Normally there would be only two officers per car. Since the area is dangerous, then three is better than two.

What stood out to me is that the migrant walks away without a care in the world. He knows that Swedes now lack the ability to be effective in policing their own country. Also, the fat cop rather deals with the bystander who tries to help them, even though her comrades are getting owned.
Gotta hand it to the Swedes. All of the public housing appeared to be ADA compliant!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
In short order these invaders are going to call in and report a lone man smashing car windows or the like. When Charlie's Angels here arrive then three invaders (no more required) are going to step out and start violently adding melanin to the local bloodlines.

Among the invaders, rape of female police officers is soon going to take on a jovial, pokemon-esque nature.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of the female police locker room after the tenth or fifteenth officer rape, watching the gulf grow between the smug PC admin and the terrified red-pilled beat cops.

p.s. @2:08 the blonde female officer retrieves a baton from the ground and threatens to use it against the unarmed man only to get belted, fall over, and lose her weapon again. Meanwhile, the barking dog in the background seems to be willing to settle the matter by himself but the owner doesn't want him ending up with blood-borne diseases.

I must wonder what the T levels are like on the male-officer side of the fence. Would they be laughing that these three women had their vehicle trashed and still couldn't apprehend the guy, or would they be brewing them a pot of herbal tea back at the station and talking it over with them in soothing tones?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
I've never seen someone get away from after being jumped by 3 people! If I was criminally minded... I'd book a one way flight to Swenden ASAP!!
[Image: We_Can_Do_It%21.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
The sight of armed police FLEEING from an unarmed suspect at 2:17...

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
I agree with fast Eddie. It won't be long before these men are going to lure police officers into traps in the hope they are female and then gang rape them. No doubt it will be covered up but we will know as such news would go through the police like a shockwave.

The video was a shit sandwich whilst watching a shit show. Migrant A was smashing shit up for a good few minutes prior to the police arriving. As soon as he notices them he attacks them with a rock and a metal piece he was holding.

Thats the mentality of these people. Attack first, fuck questions later.

The blonde officer got a good taste of patriarchy with that punch and in doing so she seemed to say fuck it and not pick up her baton, a very important piece of kit and simply walk back - tired, hurt and defeated.

Pathetic.

This isn't just about the females here but more or less the police in general. They cannot use tazers or mace? Where is the backup? No legions of whiteknight police officers?

Saying that they went into the middle of the lions den and went after the suspect. How stupid can you get! One guy, ONE! Put them in their place and they waltz into a centre full of them. It seems it takes death or near death to change these peoples minds.
[Image: 1VdRsAd.jpg]
That was amazing police teamwork by the Swedish female officers. [Image: tard.gif]

It won't be long before the entire Swedish police force becomes 50/50 (or more) for equal number of male & female officers.
Quote: (04-02-2017 10:34 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Perfect example of the failure of political correctness. I would love to hear leftists try to defend the role of women in the police force when presented with videos like this.

That's the thing with feminism and equality - it requires men to create a sort of politically correct Westworld where women can safely act out their fantasies of equality without the dangers of the real world breaking the illusion. Letting violent refugees into their country is going to make that fantasy a lot harder to perpetuate.
Reminds me of what happened with the female soldier in Orly airport, couple of weeks ago: an Islamist stole her assault rifle from her, easily... women in combat position, and even (thanks to Obama) trans! Such a (bad) joke.

Still, do not generalize to male policemen or soldiers. The problem is not that police or soldiers are weak, which they usually are not, in Europe, problem is that the politicians tie the hands of all law-enforcement people...

Even in this case, had the police women enjoyed the political backing permitting them to shoot the motherfucker migrant, they'd have shot him quite all right. But they don't want to end up in jail; so the problem is, the police and Army not receiving the right orders... if they did, they would clean Europe real good, sharpish.

Now, mind you, in ten or fifteen years, Western Europe degeneracy levels will be such that even cops and soldiers won't be able to fight, physically and technically. But for now, if they had the authorization, they certainly could fix all the problems we face.

By the way, the laughing migrant who records the scene, "fled his country, dirt-poor and desperate", but he still has some nice gold jewels on him, looks more like a bling bling rapper, rather than someone dying from poverty and hunger.
On the plus side, at least sharia law isn't as bad as the feminism that put these three girls in charge of a squad car.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
Quote: (04-02-2017 02:26 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

This isn't just about the females here but more or less the police in general. They cannot use tazers or mace?

If you look at 0:59 it looks like the one in the middle gives him a shot of OC/pepper spray, and you can see him with his hands up to his face before the guy tackles him from behind, and again around 1:53.

The thing about pepper spray is that, in training, cops get a shot of it in the face then have to do something like complete an obstacle course and/or restrain and detain a subject; they pretty much all manage to do it, which is supposed to teach them that (a) a 'goal-oriented' person will work through the pain and (b) pepper spray is no magic bullet.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton
Quote: (04-02-2017 05:25 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:26 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

This isn't just about the females here but more or less the police in general. They cannot use tazers or mace?

If you look at 0:59 it looks like the one in the middle gives him a shot of OC/pepper spray, and you can see him with his hands up to his face before the guy tackles him from behind, and again around 1:53.

The thing about pepper spray is that, in training, cops get a shot of it in the face then have to do something like complete an obstacle course and/or restrain and detain a subject; they pretty much all manage to do it, which is supposed to teach them that (a) a 'goal-oriented' person will work through the pain and (b) pepper spray is no magic bullet.

Pepper spray isn't a magic bullet but it slows the perp down. if you want to stop someone I believe the Israelies have something far more effective.
Male police officers?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
Quote: (04-02-2017 01:22 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The sight of armed police FLEEING from an unarmed suspect at 2:17...

Soon after, they realized what was really happening. He was just trying to help them shatter the glass ceiling society placed in their police car. He will walk away a hero here.
After watching the video of Swedish female cops again, I am puzzled by how three strong and empowered women were unable to clamp down one man even.

Seriously...what qualifications do the *female* police officers - all over the world - bring to the job beside their tits and pussies?

These two Chinese female police officers were fighting each other in traffic. Over what...who knows?