rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single mom invites four armed men with guns for party while son sleeps

In an Instagram video, the men show off their guns, drop bars, and then go wake up the 13 year old son who is obviously not pleased.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

Whether the men were white, black, or Hispanic, it's clear they are not "family men" that you should be inviting over. It's also strange that she speaks like a corporate HR worker.

[Image: yZld8Tg.jpg]

None of this is about race, it's just about human decay. This is the rot.

It's sickening to witness on a daily basis. Misanthropy, these days, is wholly justified.

If i remember correctly there were a couple of serial killers that were created because their mothers used to fuck johns in front of them. I can see this going two ways, either the boy would grow up to be a cuck or he will grow up with a lot of hate and rage.

That's some distinct "alpha" cravings...

Did she not read the tale of the scorpion & the frog to her kid?

Quote: (03-29-2017 06:09 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

None of this is about race, it's just about human decay. This is the rot.

It's sickening to witness on a daily basis. Misanthropy, these days, is wholly justified.

Yes indeed.
Regardless of creed or culture.
You are either civilized or you are not.

I first saw this on /pol. It was like watching layers upon layers of degeneracy. The mom looks like she gets child support and spends her days fucking men half her age that bring guns into her house. We need more videos like this shaming how degenerate single moms are. I'm sure this is just scratching the surface.

^ While I hate to agree, I have to agree, burner. I want these bitches on blast.

Quote: (03-29-2017 06:20 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

If i remember correctly there were a couple of serial killers that were created because their mothers used to fuck johns in front of them. I can see this going two ways, either the boy would grow up to be a cuck or he will grow up with a lot of hate and rage.

So we might generate Rorschach?

Cool. [Image: smile.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Unable to understand what these guys were saying, but I noticed that she had a rock on her left finger when she was checking her phone.

Growing up i had a friend like the kid in the video. There was always some strange man or men in the house and many times they woke him with loud noises or thinking his room was the washroom.
His mom was a piece of garbage in every sense. Some of the things he told me she did i would disown my mother if she did...
Including but not limited to:
  • Using the welfare money and giving it to one the men and never seeing that man every again.
  • Giving him money to see a movie when she invites 4 men over for the afternoon.
  • Some random men crashing at the house for 2 weeks but never leaving the house and keeping all the curtains closed
  • "Borrowing" his birthday money so she can give it to her dealer
  • She would disappear for days without any explanation, left to fend for himself
This was around the age or11 to 14yrs old.
I really hope child services gets involved and removes him from that house because at some point one of his moms "friends" might not like what he has to say. Or even worse is when the kid grows a bit bigger and gets fed up with the bullshit he may put himself in a situation with guys who have no problem shooting a kid.

Is it better to grow up like this or in an abortion home?

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Pirate's right it's about social/cultural decay.

....however....I'm waiting for certain members to use a certain term.

Egg shells indeed.

Well at least with all of those guns the kids are safe from burglers.

This is why I support legal abortion. The last thing we need is way more situations like this.

Surely this must have been going on for what, 20-30 years?

Difference now is stupid fucks post it on instagram.

Unfortunately, what we have here is a prime example showing some of the problems first and second generation single mothers produce.

Families Need Fathers.

Quote: (03-29-2017 06:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: yZld8Tg.jpg]

[Image: lol.gif]
10/10

Women will do anything, at any level, for attention.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Classy lady.

WNB.

Just your average weekday night at "insert inner city here." At least the bangers spending time off street and not killing small children in drive-bys.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

This is the new American ideal. Single mom, dad pays child support, rampant degeneracy (can't blame these guys - I am a complete degenerate myself), kid's childhood ruined.

Many of us grew up dreaming of becoming fathers, having a loyal wife, a stable job that paid the bills. To the few who can do so, I admire you and I will support you in any way I can until my dying breath.

For the majority of millennials like myself who will likely never have that opportunity, make the most of your circumstances. Quietly destroy those who seek to exploit the innocent, and always remember - keep trolling these hoes.

Enjoy the decline gentlemen.

Quote: (03-29-2017 08:06 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Just your average weekday night at "insert inner city here." At least the bangers spending time off street and not killing small children in drive-bys.

Sure, yet they're killing the kids psyche most likely.

Excuse me, but all I see is the 13 year-old child's Pure Mathematics Tutor, Applied Mathematics Tutor, Physics Tutor, and Statistics Tutor waking him up for an impromptu tutoring session?

The guns are just there for the Physics Tutor's Newtonian Mechanics demonstrations.

Bunch of racists on this forum. This mother should be applauded for her interest in her son's education.

Wow, I literally can't even with you guys... the Stormfront vibe on this forum is clear, as usual.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

This is truly a sad situation. When this kid is old enough and he looks back at this time, he's going to realize his mother was a first class hoe. He is going to be filled up with major rage and hate towards his mother. This type of situation happens way more often than what most people realize. Degeneracy on full display.

What in the actual fuck did I just watch?

That was terrifying on so many levels. If I were the father of that 13 year old I'd be flipping the fuck out.

This is definitely one way that china gets it right. Single mommery is HEAVILY discouraged on a political and social level. If you have kids out of wedlock or you try to get an unfounded divorce your kids are pretty much relegated to second-class citizenship. Also, good luck getting your mom and dad to help you with your mistake.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

If the father saw that video, hope he can use it as evidence against the mother in court for whatever charges he can throw at her. That kid needs to be pulled out of a degenerate home environment.

Four guys aye?
But she only has three holes...

One of the InstaGram comments from her: Is she gettin robbed are they her friends?? I'm confused.................................

Oh Boy! Can someone let her know the TRAIN is coming at the Station?

[Image: laugh3.gif]