rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wed Night, I go out and do What I Can

So I went out tonight. I walk into the bar at 10:15 and I'm waiting for my friends that should be showing up at 10:30. I go to the bar (this bar is 50% tourist, mostly american, and 50% argie) and I sit between 2 argie friends. They seem to be watching the soccer game on TV. One of them opens me (I might have opened her a bit before, but it was really light and passing) and she asked me who I'm rooting for.

I tell her I don't care about soccer.

She asks "what sport do you like?"

I tell her I don't care about sports.

She asks "What do you do?"

I tell her "Oh nothing, I just jack off all day" (this is in spanish, I even do the jackoff hand motion)

She says "Haha, thats awesome, call me, I'm so down."

I say "Haha you're hilarious" and continue the conversation.

The girl is a solid 6 (more like an 8 with my 4 month dry spell) but when my friends show up I go ahead and talk to them and ignore her a bit.

Other guys game her.

I talk to her again and I seem to have lost the spark but I escalate anyways. I ask for her number and she says OK. When I'm about to take it down she asks "why do you want my number?" I say "So I can invite you to drinks and then take you home for amazing sex. " She says "I'm leaving" I say, "With me?" She says "No"

So I lost her haha.... I think I pushed too far in my last line, I just didn't give a shit, I was a bit tipsy. To think I said the jackoff line totally sober.

So I'm talking to my venezuelan guy friend and I open two Argies next to me that ask me where I'm from. I say the US and they don't believe me, I seem like I'm pretending to me from the US because I'm insecure when I'm really Argie, and nothing the conversation fizzles out.

Later I meet two argie girls, I'm even more drunk by then and I start talking with them and they really like me. One is a 6, and the other is a 7. I end up telling the 7 that I think she is cute in front of both of them, really openly in a "i don't give a shit way" The 6 (which ended up being really cool) says "you're not suppose to say that!!!!"

Also at one point the 7 asks if I have a gf and I spit out "oh you're asking if I have a gf, that means you like me!!!!" they both start laughing and the 6 points out how its true what I'm saying but that I'm suppose to be smooth and not say it out loud.

I even end up admitting to the girls I'm on a 4 month dry spell and when the subject of waxing comes out I told them with an ex I got my shit waxed. The 6 says I shouldn't say that shit if I want to get laid. I totally agree haha, the alcohol works against me. I even ask the 6 when the 7 is away if she thought I was good looking and she says "Come on dude, I mentioned how you look like Edward Culling from twilight" We talk about how if I was smoother I could get so laid haha.

Anyways the 6 says she's inviting me on friday to pregame with her friends before hitting up a club. Should be a good opportunity to meet some of her friends or just go to a club with some girls and hit on other girls.

I read what you post here as a sign of improvement.

Good, huh? [Image: banana.gif]

Funny, but improvement. You need to learn when to shut up and stop saying too much though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thanks guys, I had a ton of fun. Yea I thought I had super jedi game powers after the jack off line. I thought I couldn't have pulled that off haha, this video inspired me at the 51 second mark.

I basically got a reaction just like that but my game wasn't tight enough to close and I got over confident and sloppy thinking I could say anything hehe.

We'll see what happens friday.

So you went from one end of the spectrum, to the other? Hilarious. That's good though, now you know you're capable of being more aggressive.

I think you did just fine on the first girl, the fact that she asked why you want her number, means you wouldn't have banged her anyway, so you lost nothing and gained some experience loosening up. Use a variation of that routine with enough girls and you'll eventually get one that is DTF.

The second pair sounds like you were just going crazy, which can be lots of fun when you're wasted. I'd never tell a girl I was in a dry spell though, especially not a 4 month one, makes you seem desperate. I once went on a couple dates with a girl that was about a 7, but she told me she was on a year and a half dry spell! She instantly lost value to me for a number of reasons. I felt she wasn't getting laid because she was prudish, and also somewhat inexperienced. I also believed that if she could go that long without sex, she'd have no qualms about holding out if we ever got in a fight. I think if I'd read Bang before I met that girl, I'd have banged her for sure. Oh well!

- Don't ask for a girl's number at night. Huge waste of time. Just keep talking and escalating until you get the chance to take her home.

- Never tell a girl you just met that she's cute. Or that you're not getting any.

- Stop drinking when you game, it will seriously hurt your performance.

- When she asked if you had a gf, you should have said, "Nothing serious."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Sounds like you'd have quite some success if you weren't putting your foot in the mouth all the time.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (08-25-2011 10:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Sounds like you'd have quite some success if you weren't putting your foot in the mouth all the time.

Thanks! I think.... hehe

Quote: (08-25-2011 10:19 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

- Don't ask for a girl's number at night. Huge waste of time. Just keep talking and escalating until you get the chance to take her home.

- Never tell a girl you just met that she's cute. Or that you're not getting any.

Nice, great points. Now just need to apply them.... yet keep the I don't give a shit attitude. Its like I have to care enough to fix my game, yet at the same time not care enough to not be desperate and keep a fun chill vibe going

Quote: (08-25-2011 11:03 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2011 10:19 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nice, great points. Now just need to apply them.... yet keep the I don't give a shit attitude. Its like I have to care enough to fix my game, yet at the same time not care enough to not be desperate and keep a fun chill vibe going

Yeah, I think there needs to be some clarification about the whole "don't give a shit" thing. Not giving a shit doesn't literally mean that you don't care at all about getting laid and therefore aren't going to try. Of course you have to be trying at least somewhat in order to get laid--whether it's projecting the right vibe, reading a girl's reactions, executing an escalation move, or if nothing else the effort involving in walking over to a chick and opening her. If you truly didn't care at all you'd just stand there alone or with your buddies all night and not even think about approaching girls.

Not giving a shit means that you could care less about the outcome of any given interaction or whether a particular girl puts out or not (because you're working on lots of other girls at the same time, right?). You go into every approach with the mindset that you are evaluating her and not the other way around and that you're completely willing to walk away at any time and forget about her entirely. Think of it like playing a video game. Sure, when I'm playing Xbox I'm definitely trying my hardest to win and beat the game, and I can even get pretty intense about it in the heat of the moment. But at the end of the day it's just a video game and it really doesn't matter at all whether I won or lost. I can always play a different game or go do something else since I have so many awesome things going on in my life already.

In the same way, when it comes time to approach a girl you want to bang, you try to get the pussy and you use everything you know about game to make it happen. But if it doesn't work out, then who gives a fuck. NEXT! That's what I think it means to "not give a shit" in the sense that's conducive to picking up girls.