rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This university game is bad as shit

In three out of four classes a girl has shown me plenty of interests.

This is the life!

Also, from what I've seen Indian guys are doing alright.

Now you see why so many people view college as one of the best times of life. Enjoy, but don't get too used to it; hard to find that environment afterward.

What University is it if you mind me asking?

The start of classes is an amazing time to game some new girls, but once you are done with them there's nothing left except the class... [Image: boring.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Good job kickboxer. My classes started yesterday and I could feel the eyes on me when I walked into them. I'm forcing myself to sit up front, pay attention and take care of business. I'm kind of embarassed because I'm 24 and in classes with 18 yr olds. I was sitting back, peeping everything and kind of laughed to myself at these rookies "game" these girls. I could really do some damage but I'm focused on my grades [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (08-23-2011 09:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

Good job kickboxer. My classes started yesterday and I could feel the eyes on me when I walked into them. I'm forcing myself to sit up front, pay attention and take care of business. I'm kind of embarassed because I'm 24 and in classes with 18 yr olds. I was sitting back, peeping everything and kind of laughed to myself at these rookies "game" these girls. I could really do some damage but I'm focused on my grades [Image: tard.gif]

Don't be a noob. Plenty of time for grades later. First two weeks of classes are the BEST chances for pickup. Go for some insta-dates straight from the end of class. Just talk to her a lot and say "Lets go grab some coffee" and awaaaay you go

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Shit, Sam, you just confirmed what I've been wondering about!

I knew I should have gone with the momentum and gone for a hangout.

I could have had my first notch of the semester by now, most likely

Instead, I decided to say "I'll see you later" and buy my books instead.[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (08-23-2011 10:25 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Don't be a noob. Plenty of time for grades later. First two weeks of classes are the BEST chances for pickup. Go for some insta-dates straight from the end of class. Just talk to her a lot and say "Lets go grab some coffee" and awaaaay you go

I like that approach. Mine was always, 'When are you coming to my apartment to smoke a bowl?'

I wonder if I lived on/near a college campus and just sat-in on the first few classes if I could still get away with that?

Quote: (08-23-2011 10:32 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Shit, Sam, you just confirmed what I've been wondering about!

I knew I should have gone with the momentum and gone for a hangout.

I could have had my first notch of the semester by now, most likely

Instead, I decided to say "I'll see you later" and buy my books instead.[Image: dodgy.gif]

That's okay dude you've got another week or two left. Next time you see her just "randomly" be walking near her as class ends... start a convo by making a comment about the professor ("I want to be like my professor when I grow up"), the class ("this class is going to be soo much fun, huh?"), or the classmates ("some of our classmates are pretty weird. did you see that guy picking his nose?"), and then blah blah blah until you leave class... then just say "lets go grab some coffee".

Quote: (08-23-2011 10:40 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I like that approach. Mine was always, 'When are you coming to my apartment to smoke a bowl?'

I wonder if I lived on/near a college campus and just sat-in on the first few classes if I could still get away with that?

Go for it if you've got the time... thing is, you gotta sit in the ENTIRE class to look legit, and probably sit in more than one class... it's a lot of work if you are there for just the girls.

Quote: (08-23-2011 11:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2011 10:40 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Go for it if you've got the time... thing is, you gotta sit in the ENTIRE class to look legit, and probably sit in more than one class... it's a lot of work if you are there for just the girls.

Oh God, good point, when you factor in the time spent sitting in the class you're really shooting yourself in the foot. That's time that could be spent far more efficiently approaching elsewhere. I think I just miss my care free college days.

so fellas after you get that first insta date how would you proceed to the bang? Would it look like this: Insta date, text a couple of time , First actual date, venue change to her or your place then the bang?

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:10 AM)Sketness Wrote:  

so fellas after you get that first insta date how would you proceed to the bang? Would it look like this: Insta date, text a couple of time , First actual date, venue change to her or your place then the bang?

1. Look for cute girls when you walk in the class and sit next to them.

2. Strike up a conversation about the class, professor, someone in the class or something she is doing/wearing.

3a. Ask her if she smokes, if yes invite her over to your place, thus eliminating the need for a venue change. Girls will not turn down free pot, unless they're really not into you at all.
3b. If she doesn't smoke (or doesn't want to just yet), still suggest you meet at your/her place, to pre-drink, and go to XX bar/party. Pre-drinking is very typical in college because everyone is poor. Once she's at your place if you keep the convo interesting, and the drinks flowing, she probably won't see a reason to go to the original place.

That's the ideal "3 step" program, however...

3c. If meeting up at your place or hers seems unlikely, then pick a spot within walking distance of your place and meet there.

- Don't pick the loudest, typical bar that everyone goes to. That's too cliche, and you run the risk of her getting sharked if your game isn't tight yet.
- Do pick some local trendy chill spot, or anything that has something you can talk about.

4. If the place serves alcohol, great get a drink, if not spend a little time at the first place and then suggest you go grab a drink together. If she says she doesn't drink, she's lying because she's in college, so you should stop wasting your time here.

5. Assuming she agrees, have a few, keep the convo interesting, and then say you have the most awesome "_______" back at your apartment, steer the convo towards whatever it is you have. For me, I used to say, "I have the biggest monkey. He's in my van come see it!" They'd hesitate a little sometimes, but that's probably due to the sexual-innuendo. When the monkey turned out to be 5 ft tall and inflatable, it was game on and I'd either bang them in the van or take them back to my apt.

Anyway, the important thing is, girls are far more open to suggestions when they are drinking a little.

6. Hold hands going back to your place, but don't overdo the touching unless she's giving you a major green light, or she might get to your door and change her mind about coming in.

7. Get her in, put on some tunes, grab another drink or two and use what you know about game to get her clothes off.

In this case, are you advocating direct game?

What you say about the first two weeks being the best for pickup is true. Generally, everybody is new in class so having a fellow student approach you and start talking is seen as normal. No approach anxiety. Talking to new people is seen as normal. Study buddies are encouraged and having another student's contact info is good in case class is cancelled or something happens.

Perhaps the guys here can help me out?

I halfway read the Mystery Method, and it talked about building attraction first, then comfort, and then the bang.

Attraction + Comfort = Seduction/Bang

Now, I don't I have trouble with building comfort. In fact, the problem with nice guys is that they build comfort, but not attraction. How do I build attraction? Should a guy be direct or indirect?

Hello.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:39 AM)blurb Wrote:  

What you say about the first two weeks being the best for pickup is true. Generally, everybody is new in class so having a fellow student approach you and start talking is seen as normal. No approach anxiety. Talking to new people is seen as normal. Study buddies are encouraged and having another student's contact info is good in case class is cancelled or something happens.

Perhaps the guys here can help me out?

I halfway read the Mystery Method, and it talked about building attraction first, then comfort, and then the bang.

Attraction + Comfort = Seduction/Bang

Now, I don't I have trouble with building comfort. In fact, the problem with nice guys is that they build comfort, but not attraction. How do I build attraction? Should a guy be direct or indirect?

In school be indirect and talk to lots of girls.
Going direct in school is pretty hard. Read through Roissy and learn all the indirect stuff you can. Make them want you more and create jealousy plot lines

First week of school/college you must focus on getting female friends to hang out with. Don't even worry about gaming, just make 4-5 female friends and use that social value to start gaming after you establish yourself as a cool guy.

In the first two weeks, you can mack girls anywhere with ease. The campus is buzzing with excitement, and no one has serious obligations yet. Hell, I should drop by USC now...

In the long run, you want to secure a place in as many circles as time will allow. A capella, frat, sports team, business frat. Identify your interests, identify where the hot girls hang out, and the overlap is where you get your quality bangs:

[Image: College-1.jpg]

Wish I could get into some clubs and get this shit popping like some pimples. I'm working full time and have full time classes though. The only club I'm really interested in is an International Club and I think y'all know why. I might try is to go for the motivated, nerdy "girl next door" in my classes. Cute girls who don't dress up. I've been scoping them out

Oh and FUCK YOU to everyone who doesn't have to work and has a dorm or place right by campus lol. Y'all better hit at least one new lizard every week.

Quote: (08-24-2011 02:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

Wish I could get into some clubs and get this shit popping like some pimples. I'm working full time and have full time classes though. The only club I'm really interested in is an International Club and I think y'all know why. I might try is to go for the motivated, nerdy "girl next door" in my classes. Cute girls who don't dress up. I've been scoping them out

Props on handling a full time job and University at the same time. Thats badass.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:39 AM)blurb Wrote:  

I'm not sure what this even means. I've posted my gameplan above. Do you consider it direct or indirect to ask a girl for coffee? I don't know what you call it, I don't really give a shit. Don't worry about dumb classifications.

I got 1 week left in college town Fargo!

What is the BEST way for a 36 year old player NOT IN COLLEGE, to slay some last minute college ass before leaving dodge?

I look 25-27 so can say I'm a grad student however, I don't have time to visit campuses during the day!

Early evening and night game are my only open slots!

Mixx

Quote: (08-24-2011 09:22 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

What is the BEST way for a 36 year old player NOT IN COLLEGE, to slay some last minute college ass before leaving dodge?

I look 25-27 so can say I'm a grad student however, I don't have time to visit campuses during the day!

Mixx

College bars, and cafeteria's.

Ok, I tried some out today. This sexy bitch in one of my classes was sitting outside because the professor wasn't there yet. Asked her why this area was so quiet and took it from there. Ended up sitting net to her in class and kept shooting the shit. Her eyes lit up when she asked how old I was lol she's barely 18. I thought about waiting up for her after class but I was already late for my next class and I don't want to seem desperate. School first! I'm going to get her number next class and try to fuck her. She seems mature and focused on work and school so I think my age and "mindset" will be easy with this lizard. Ill play the "older, mature man who is getting his life on the right road" role.

This shit is so easy with these young girls. I forgot how much they love older guys who don't act like 18 yr old boys. I might start cleaning up in these freshman classes but I'm worried about putting myself out there like that in my small classes. What do y'all think?

Quote: (08-24-2011 02:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

I might start cleaning up in these freshman classes but I'm worried about putting myself out there like that in my small classes. What do y'all think?

In 6 months you'll never see any of them again

Quote: (08-24-2011 09:22 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

If you get asked what your program is by a girl in a college town, 100/100 times you're a graduate student.

A handy gander at the NDSU Grad school site will show which grad programs the school offers, though at the same time you can be from out of town. I'd recommend choosing a 'school' you attend and getting its program info down.

But common pratfall; avoid being a 'graduate student' in the medical field; yeah it makes you look good, but that's only if you can pull it off. What happens if a dude collapses in the bar? Much more likely, what happens if you meet a girl in your field who knows more than you? The latter happened to me in Ann Arbor (where I was an enterprising young surgery post-grad) two years ago and I whiffed so hard it was felt nationwide.

I usually say I'm a grad student in Engineering, Music, Zoology or Literature and it gets them that much more into me; it's an automatic DHV (since you need to be smart, rich or both to go to grad school), establishes some commonality and its an angle that can be played by the slightly older crowd.

===

I took a year off to make some cash, and I'm an early birthday so University was a massive walk, but I disagree with people saying it's the first-few-weeks or never.

You get roommates, you have parties, girls come by...or you get roommates and they have girls come over (as friends). Also you get paired with pretty girls for projects, or you meet girls at the bar, or you run into girls from class in line at the coffee spot.

It's a daily operation that runs all year.