rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boys In Las Vegas Picking On Kid..Jackin Ipod & Phone Because He Is A "Pretty Boy"

Boys In Las Vegas Picking On Kid..Jackin Ipod & Phone Because He Is A "Pretty Boy"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...ttP5289NBn

What would YOU do?

Quote: (08-23-2011 06:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What would YOU do?

That's a great question, and the answer is related to game.

My street game is based on my size and my look. I simply do not look like the kind of person you mess with. I enjoy fighting, and it shows in my body language and demeanor. I've been in situations where groups of guys harassed every passer-by. I'd walk by, smile, wanting them to start shit. They never would.

So the answer to the question is that, years before that ever happened, I've have spent thousands of hours in the weight room, boxing gym, and jiu jitsu academy.

Once ONE guy rolls in on me, I don't ask questions. I lay him the fuck out immediately with extreme violence. As he falls down, I stomp his head and then run TOWARDS anyone else who seems like he wants to come nearby.

My game with women is the same. I get what I want by being the kind of person women are attracted to.

It's the difference between being and doing.

Quote: (08-23-2011 06:32 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

What would YOU do?

My street game is based on my size and my look. I simply do not look like the kind of person you mess with. I enjoy fighting, and it shows in my body language and demeanor. I've been in situations where groups of guys harassed every passer-by. I'd walk by, smile, wanting them to start shit. They never would.

So the answer to the question is that, years before that ever happened, I've have spent thousands of hours in the weight room, boxing gym, and jiu jitsu academy.

Once ONE guy rolls in on me, I don't ask questions. I lay him the fuck out immediately with extreme violence. As he falls down, I stomp his head and then run TOWARDS anyone else who seems like he wants to come nearby.

My game with women is the same. I get what I want by being the kind of person women are attracted to.

Yeah this bums only pick on the weak, we are all animals after all, it's a jungle out there nobody's safe son.

What would YOU do?

kick his ass

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thugs being thugs, nothing new under the sun.

I have to say I'm taking the posters bravado about fighting here with an eyeroll. These thugs had him outnumbered and might have been carrying knives or even guns.

I would just run, something keeps him rooted on the spot though. Probably pride. Foolish.

Quote: (08-23-2011 06:32 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

What would YOU do?

Perhaps in your area but I doubt very aggressive street game works on many women. I've seen too many Jersey Guidos with tattoos and 20" biceps get shot down by classy ladies. One has to adjust their game based on location to maximize your potential. The tough guy game might work well at a beach bar but I doubt it'd succeed downtown Manhattan at a preppy bar. My 2 cents.