rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend considering stripping for financial reasons

Not sure where to post this. At the moment I am at odds. My gf works at a reputable job making decent money $20 an hour. However, she has to drive 2 hours everyday either to work or to school. Her work and school are in different cities. She pays all her own bills, rent etc which is in the end about $950 a month. We are both undergraduates.

The problem at the moment is she is beyond stressed working 30+ hours a week along with a full load of school and commuting has taken a large toll on her. She tries but it's rough. On top of all that, her work is doing lay offs and it seems she is next on the chopping block. The city I live in is a college town with not much room to hire students and give them the amount of money she needs to stay afloat. She is also thinking she might need to move to get an internship that pays well enough to pay her bills and tuition and I know that would destroy us.

The topic of other ways to making money has come up because I love her and don't want her feeling like she is drowning in all of these problems or setbacks. We talked about her selling panties online or couple cam shit or stripping. I have a passed hook up buddy that is a stripper makes upwards of a grand in 2 days.. sometimes more. Now my girlfriend is thinking of stripping for a few months to pay off her car payment insurance etc and get a nice cushion before finding a normal job that doesn't pay much but would be substantial with the already nice cushion of cash she expects to pull in from the club. She will be in the professional health admin field and graduates in about a year and a half.

I don't know how I feel about it. I know she loves me and my opinion is of great importance to her. "I won't do it if you don't want me to". I can't help but think that if she did do it for 6 months or so she would be solid have a good amount of money not stress not have to work 5 days a week and be happy. Of course, I hate the idea of her rubbing herself on creeps and getting naked for them but it's not like she is having sex with them or anything like that. The money would not have to be taxed and it would not show on her resume. What would your opinion be on the matter?

I want her to be financially stable and not have to slave away like she has done her whole life to make ends meet. But I don't want the quick cash and that lifestyle to consume her and change her. She assures me it will not and she will do it until she pays off her bills and such but I have my doubts. I trust her more than anyone but this is still fucking hard. I also don't want to think I'll be okay with it then her start and realize i am definitely not.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

So do you think your girl still wants to fuck you when she gets home, and 100 other men touched her tits the same night?

Speaking as a new guy here...

Dudes are going to be nutting during lapdances, saying disrespectful things to her, and she's going to pretend to like it for money.

You're either 100% into this or you need to demote her to plate. I get the impression it's crossing your mind, so I'll advise in advance not to even consider investing your money in someone who sees this as a viable alternative to working 30 hours a week. You're not going to save her from herself.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (02-20-2017 02:52 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

So do you think your girl still wants to fuck you when she gets home, and 100 other men touched her tits the same night?

Our sex life is phenomenal I would think she would but no way to really tell.

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:01 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

I think all strippers fuck for money at some point. I think this is a very bad idea my friend.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

In all seriousness, I'm not sure what kind of stuff you're into or what kind of lifestyle you live but I don't see how any regular guy could be okay with their girlfriend doing stuff like this. I can see it if you're a top level guy and you're not really committing to anyone and have a huge harem. But a GIRLFRIEND?

Quote: (02-20-2017 02:59 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Speaking as a new guy here...

Dudes are going to be nutting during lapdances, saying disrespectful things to her, and she's going to pretend to like it for money.

You're either 100% into this or you need to demote her to plate. I get the impression it's crossing your mind, so I'll advice in advance not to even consider investing your money in someone who sees this as a viable alternative to working 30 hours a week. You're not going to save her from herself.

Its not the fact that she doesnt want to work 30+ hours a week its the idea that layoffs might be fastly approaching and she might lose her job and not be able to take care of herself.

She is a sane human being with a good head on her shoulder that is just trying to find a way to make ends meet... Yea i know I hate that.. The more i think about it the more im starting to say im not okay with it.

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:02 PM)Kaii Wrote:  

I think all strippers fuck for money at some point. I think this is a very bad idea my friend.

Doesn't matter if she goes through with it. This is dead. The fact that she considered selling panties and now stripping means he's dealing with trouble.

Best of luck good sir.

Quote: (02-20-2017 02:43 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

I love her

We talked about her selling panties online or couple cam shit or stripping

Now my girlfriend is thinking of stripping for a few months

What would your opinion be on the matter?

She assures me it will not

If you want to lose her go ahead and let her do it.

She will at some point cheat or do something you would not approve of, hell you might never find out so who cares right?

Why would you even entertain the idea with someone you care about.

You're there to lead her and make sure she doesn't self-destruct like all women are programmed to.

There's other ways of making money, find one.

Or before long she will be a

[Image: whore.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:04 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:02 PM)Kaii Wrote:  

Doesn't matter if she goes through with it. This is dead. The fact that she considered selling panties and now stripping means he's dealing with trouble.

Best of luck good sir.
I understand your reasoning with saying this. But when you need money selling underwear on the internet is not too bad of a gig.. Dont lie to me you would do it if you could. Yea im thinking about it more and more and realizing im not okay with it.

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:03 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

Its not the fact that she doesnt want to work 30+ hours a week its the idea that layoffs might be fastly approaching and she might lose her job and not be able to take care of herself.

She is a sane human being with a good head on her shoulder that is just trying to find a way to make ends meet...

Alternative point of view: you're getting sucked in by fake woman self-victimization drama. On some level, she wants to strip and this is her pretext to do it without accepting blame for it.

Think it through. She hasn't even been laid off yet and she's already speculating about how she's going to have to start rubbing her breasts in strangers' faces when she is. She isn't being held at gunpoint or starving. How many job applications did she fill out before she brought this up?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:11 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:03 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

She is a sane human being with a good head on her shoulder that is just trying to find a way to make ends meet...

Alternative point of view: you're getting sucked in by fake woman self-victimization drama. On some level, she wants to strip and this is her pretext to do it without accepting blame for it.

Think it through. She hasn't even been laid off yet and she's already speculating about how she's going to rubbing her breasts in strangers' faces when she is. She isn't being held at gunpoint or starving. How many job applications did she fill out before she brought this up?

I would normally say that.. But she showed me her bills and how much she would make if she got a minimum wage job. She didnt fill out apps but we looked for 2 hours lastnight just to find all the jobs in this fucking city are minimum wage 20 hour jobs..

Despite the fact, Im going to tell her I cant do it and that we will find a different way for her to make money.

As hard it this might sound...I'm in the "this is dead" team. At least it would be dead for me, I could not get it outside of my head my girlfriend even thinking about selling panties online. Now, you might not be like me and be okay with it...Anyhow, as you are already saying, you are not okay with this becoming actual...so tell her so, and just remember that there are infinite women out there; in case she says she's going to do it regardless.

Good luck, this is tough one.

OP, you should begin approaching other women now.
So when you'll learn she became a prostitute, you won't be in shock, you'll just next her and continue to bang other young girls.

A woman with a whore mentality can't be changed.
She's not going to become not girlfriend worthy, she already is.

[Image: tom-cruise-laughing.gif]
[Image: jordan.gif]

It's too late if she talked about it because she know she got you wrapped around her finger...

OP next year!

[Image: its-too-late-hhhhh_o_199395.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:15 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

Despite the fact, Im going to tell her I cant do it and that we will find a different way for her to make money.

I am also on "Team Next" and would have already re-installed Tinder at this point to find a girl who is going to be willing to hit up the VIP room at the club where my ex dances, because that would be LOLz, but to each their own.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:27 PM)Latan Wrote:  

OP, you should begin approaching other women now.
So when you'll learn she became a prostitute, you won't be in shock, you'll just next her and continue to bang other young girls..

I agree with this and the other posters.

Once the seed has been planted it will eventually sprout from beneath the surface.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

But then again, your girl sounds like a really good person! She will definitely not care if someone take lines out of her asshole and pour champaign over her tits. And all women have the right to make a living for themselves, right?

Quote: (02-20-2017 02:43 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

The topic of other ways to making money has come up because I love her and don't want her feeling like she is drowning in all of these problems or setbacks...

Initial diagnosis

Severe oneitis

Immediate treatment

{a} GFTOW (go fuck ten other women). Starting approaching today.

{b} Be honest with yourself as if you were giving objective advice to a friend. Your infatuation has lead to rationalising her plans as 'ok' even though deep down you know it is really not.

{c} Downgrade her to fuckbuddy, or, even better, next her completely. I highly doubt you have the will to simply move on, however your mental-emotional health is at stake here.

Preventative treatment

{d} Quickly screen out women that show any slut/whore tendencies. Don't be afraid to walk away when your values are not being met. Remember, you can't make a ho into a housewife.

{e} Work on a life purpose more important than any woman.

{f} Find a mentor who can provide real-life guidance. You could start by messaging some RVF'ers in your area.

Pro tip

{g} Listen to Project Pat... don't save her:

^ Look at all of this wisdom. Just look at it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

What Dream said plus... you think she won't change when she is sliding up and down that pole to Twista R Kelly & T Pain?

I do appreciate the advice. I have always preached dont have oneitis.. Don't worry I have had my fair share of flings. Its not like i settled on this chick because she was the only one i could get. I had plenty in cycle she just made me want to stop cuz the sex is the best i have ever had and emotionally we clicked plus other things but yea.

I understand the objectivity of it all. Saying look at it like telling your friend one thing. It is always easier to preach the knowledge another thing to apply it when you find yourself attached or the proverbial "in love" feeling that red pill choose to push away as bull shit.

I want it to work with his girl but if she goes through with it. It wont. She has agreed to look into other jobs to exhaust all outlets and ways to get money. I sincerely hope that is fruitful for if it is not. Guess ill be back on the market. This is why i dont do LTRs fml.

I suggest a compromise.
No stripping. Never. EVER.
But !
She can be a pole dancer in skimpy clothes that she never takes off.
We have a thread for that here:

Pole Dancing classes?

thread-8050.html

[Image: 1c88dbff0523c93282672f186b2f9dd6.gif]

[Image: extreme-pole-dance-hot.gif]

[Image: 49190-Shakira-pole-dance-gif-Imgur-h-6otQ.gif]

Absolutely unacceptable that a girlfriend consider this as a job possibility. It is a direct affront to your relationship. This forum is well-documented with the countless threads of men who have had relationships with strippers and how the profession destroys the girls EVERY SINGLE TIME. The fact that she's even considering it means she isn't worth hanging on to. If you stick with her, I will feel zero sympathy for you after you find her cheating with men from the strip club. You've been warned. Either heed my warning or deal with the consequences.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein