rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chaffetz ambushed by "Liberal Tea Party": Is this the future of outreach?

Are we preparing for more of this?

Washington Post is reporting it as "liberal tea-party" which sounds as bad as "Love Trumps Hate".

A few of these videos are going around, some edited for much more Lib audiences.

Some raw footage to observe the types of ridiculous Q and A being thrown out from this crowd.

@2:10 some creepy fool asks:
"I would like to know why if Trump is too despicable for your 15 year old daughter why is he fine for me, and why is such a despicable person is not worthy of your oversight committee??!?!?!...."
(Raucous Cheers From Crowd, then chanting DO YOUR JOB, DO YOUR JOB!!!!)

@4:09 Chaffetz tries to troll the crowd with DeVos, and he gets flamed again!

The left is already reloading and countering hard. Anyone going public to present right sided views needs to be ready to combat this abuse.

#1 BE ALPHA at speaking to the public. Chaffetz is Smart but comes off nerdy and ineffectual under these conditions, not a good look.

"Big Joe" from the LA Women's March is an example of the level of ground game necessary to overcome these situations. Given the way the left is acting, it's going to take strong, based, masculine delivery to overcome the mob. Working a crowd like this takes a more visceral power, like rockstars and warlords throughout history have used.

How can the right deliver in aggressive town hall situations like this? They better not run away and reduce appearances or only host controlled town halls. I think they need to go in and dominate with a counteroffensive. Pols that are former military could probably Alpha a crowd, but this video should be used to train new conservatives on what to be ready for and how to respond.

its coordinated as a mid term election strategy. Here in my state, my local congressman, who is extremely conservative and an alex jones conspiracist, has been getting harassed by people who want him to hold town halls.

He said something to the effect of "the requests I'm getting to hold a town hall lead me to believe it will be a bunch of screaming kooks and I'm not going to waste my time on that". People then proceeded to show up and protest his office.

He also knows that they are just trying to troll, like you can see with Chafetz. The congressman said anyone can go online and schedule time to meet one one one with him.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Same thing is happening in my area, which is west of Philthadelphia. A local congresscritter, who has an office in a college town, constantly has mobs of cat ladies outside his door.
I also notice these "No Hate in Our Home" signs popping up on lawns. There is one outside a United Church of Cucks temple and now I see one in the next borough too. Is this a new form of virtue signalling?

Any politician getting harassed like this better look at the numbers from their own district and last elections voting, before they overreact to these trolls. There is no telling if any of these people are paid by someone or not and so far I see no real data that suggests legit outrage except for the news circuits.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Chaffetz announces he is not running for congressional re-election in 2018

CBSNews:

"The chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, will not seek re-election in 2018, the congressman announced Wednesday, opting instead to work in the private sector.

“For those that would speculate otherwise, let me be clear that I have no ulterior motives,” he said in a post on his Facebook page. “I am healthy. I am confident I would continue to be re-elected by large margins.”

Chaffetz was first elected to represent Utah’s Third Congressional District in 2008 and served as the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Most recently, he commented on President Trump’s unsubstantiated accusation that former president Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Rep. Chaffetz on Trump's unproven wiretapping accusation
“I learned a long time ago, I’m going to keep my eyes wide open,” Chaffetz told CBS This Morning. “You never know when you turn a corner what you may or may not see,” he said despite no apparent evidence for the claims.

Chaffetz was also criticized for continuing his review of over 600,000 of Hillary Clinton’s emails from her time as Secretary of State despite recommendations against further investigation from FBI Director James Comey. Even after Mr. Trump had triumphed over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, Chaffetz had promised to continue investigating Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

In the Facebook post, Chaffetz also said that he “may run again for public office, but not in 2018.”

This is where liberals and conservatives differ. For liberals power is everything. They will hold on forever like Pelosi and Schumer. Chaffetz wants to bug out and make bank somewhere else and live the high life. If conservatives dont fight fire with fire we will be fucked in the end.

Quote: (04-19-2017 09:29 PM)rpg Wrote:  

This is where liberals and conservatives differ. For liberals power is everything. They will hold on forever like Pelosi and Schumer. Chaffetz wants to bug out and make bank somewhere else and live the high life. If conservatives dont fight fire with fire we will be fucked in the end.

Some are speculating he intends to run for governor.